Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

09/18/2019 Category: Service
Never again
It took them a whole month to fix my car and never called with updates . I always had to call them to get information about what was going on. Never got a rental or a loaner the whole time my car was there. Charged me a totally different price then was told when I finally went and picked up the car☹
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

We are very sorry the unsatisfactory visit. The extended warranty company was advised after the number was received  and numerous times when the car was in service and again after repairs were complete. As they did not approve a rental and were responsible for supplying the part. We are so very sorry at any inconvenience this caused. We apologize that communication was lacking.

08/29/2019 Category: Service
Service has gone down
Poor quality
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. This matter was discussed  yesterday with you in debth and we have went over the history of the vehicle. If you would like to discuss this further while we have all repair orders printed you are more than welcome to do so as we want to explain certain repairs or answer any questions that you may have

KN
Karen N.
Muncie, IN
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Awful
This place is awful!!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

We apologioze that your visit was not satisfactory. Thank you for the feedback as we value your opnion.

Benjamin M.
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Would you get in contact with me 317 371-6635
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/03/2019

Thank you for the information. The service advisor will be in contact with you first thing on monday morning. We apologize for this visit and will look into the repair order and technician notes to have all of the information.

Melissa L.
Beech Grove, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Customer Service
I will never have my car services here again!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We are sorry that you did not have a great experience. We did inspect your previous repair order and we did not charge you for any diagnosis pertaining to the Check engine light. We can send a copy of this to you if you would like.

Greenwood, IN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2019 Category: Service
terrible customer service
I had a scheduled appointment first thing in the morning. I came for my appointment early. Ira the service manager immediately snapped at me and asked "You do realize we are short on technicians so you will be here for a while." I was planning on waiting for my car so I had no choice but to wait. Kyle the other manager came by after waiting for an hour to tell me what additional things needed to be done to by car. I agreed to the services and he said that would take "a couple hours." I anticipated I would be there around 3 hours total so that was fine. Two hours came and went. After around 3 hours Kyle appeared again and said the were getting the coolant to a certain temperature to test it so it "should not be much longer." Another hour and a half passes. I decide to try to get an update. Kyle is no where to be found. I ask Ira if he can check on the status of my car. He goes to check and comes back to tell me the technician is testing the coolant temperature. I told him they were supposed to be doing that two hours ago. He just said "I told you it would be a wait. It will be at least another hour." Another hour passes. Kyle was still no where to be found. I finally go to the service desk again. I see my car sitting in the garage. I honestly think if I had not gone to check on my car again I never would have been told it was done. After 8 hours of waiting I was finally able to leave. I completely understand they were short handed but for someone who had an appointment and for the work that needed to be done it should not take 8 hours. And no one even apologized for the wait or lack of communication. I drive over 30 minutes because this was the dealership I bought my car from. The service department used to great. Over the past couple of years the customer service has been terrible. Ira used to be never nice but now he is always rude every time I do in there. I have learned my lesson and will not go back to the service department again.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

We sincerely apologize for the less than satisfactory visit with our department. We would hate to hear of losing such a valuable customer. The lack of communication is unacceptable and will be addressed with all parties involved.  So very sorry that this occurred.

SF
Sherry F.
Pendleton, IN
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Service not completed as described
At todays recall visit and oil change service, the windshield wiper fluid was not topped off. I know this because the dashboard warning was on when I dropped it off and still on when I picked it up. If this simple thing was not completed, how can I have faith that the other items were correctly completed.
During my last visit the service staff tried to sell me an engine service that is recommended for the miles that car has on it, when this same service department installed a new engine (on recall) less than 6,000 miles prior?
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey . I apologize that the fluid was no filled to the correct amount. You more than welcome to come in for a car wash and we can adjusted the level. Have a great day

2015 Hyundai Accent
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Service department
The service department is way over priced & incredibly rude staff.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any issues that occurred. We will look into your maintenance records that we have on our Elecrroinic data base and hard copies to see what your history says and your paperwork from your deal.

Robert S.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
12/04/2018 Category: Service
past reps have been great
poor service rep this time!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

I'm so sorry that you did not have a great visit this time. If you would like to discuss this matter further do not hesitate to call or you let me know a good time to call you. I hate to hear this as you have always been some of  our best customers

Christophe M.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Be aware
Tried to charge me for a free tire rotation that they didn’t even do...!!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

We apologize that your service visit was less than satisfactory. We will speak with the parties involved to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Teresa M.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Service not good quality!
The service area and repairs require improvement. No good quality work for being a dealership
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

we sincerely apologize for the unsatisfactory visit. A member of our team will be in contact to schedule you in for repairs. We do see where you paid for the labor to install your glass.

BR
Benjamin R.
Carmel, IN
10/06/2018 Category: Service
I like the dealership but I'm not impressed with the service department.
I haven't charged for tire rotation that I never asked for. I feel like the staff was rude.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/07/2018

We apologize that you visit was less than satisfactory. We will pull the original repair order to see what the appointment was made and what was signed for. Have a great weekend

Darlene G.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Poor
Service sucks
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Hello, firstly only components that are covered are parts that are under manufactures warranty, which was explained. Those parts were caused by semi damage tires, which you had menioned and was denoted on the paper work. Maint. items such as filters, tire rotation, and any other maint items are not covered under warranty and are 100 percent the customer resposibility. I felt as I should further the knowledge thatw as given to you on your visit , and now much stop all conversation with you, as awell as this dealer due to the mention of attorneys. we wish you all the best. Hyundai would gladly cover any manufactures defect, from factory, not driver error or any outside influence.Time stamp on the ticket was an hour, with all of the concerns that were noted, that it right with teh time it should have taken. Have a great day.

Greenfield, IN
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Do not recommend. Poor communication. If your car has problems and you are from out of state go to a different dealer. Luckily my dealer is fantastic or Hyundai would have lost a customer.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for taking the survey. We did an inspection on your vehicles repair order and found that your part was on national backorder.  So we , the dealer corrected the issue on your vehicle. Unfortunately our vehicles, per our policy can not leave state lines. Our insurance does not cover over state lines. We want to thank you for the detailed information as it helps our staff grow and perform better. Have a great weekend

TD
Tonya D.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Loss a customer for life.
I been a faithful customer for over 6 years! Tried to use shady tactics to get me to trade my car. They only gave a high estimate $3,265.00 plus tax. Try to convince my husband to talk me into trading my car in which has ONLY serviced by Bob Rhorman Hyundai Indy. My husband has worked in the car industry over 18 years as a sales,finace, and GSM. He knew the game. The car was repaired at a reputable shop for $430. Taxes, Tow, Parts, and Labor included! Bob Rhorman hyndai Indy do better!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

We aologize that you did not have a good experience. I apologize that some one attempted to have you trade in your car, as we do not do that in the service Department, we are equpped with correcting mechanical failures.. We hate to hear that we have lost you as a customer as we value our relationship. We are very sorry that you had a poor experience and wish you all the best!

Jennifer S.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Horrible service
Only go here if u want to wait for hours and hours with no explanation of what it is going on
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/20/2018

We apologize that you're visit was less than satisfactory as you should be advised what is occurring on your vehicle. We will pull the repair order in order to see the appointment set, and the time stamps and speak with the person's involved.

JO
Jillian O.
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/18/2018 Category: Service
High pressure sales and they never, ever, ever leave you alone. And don't believe their words about free oil changes.
Do NOT deal with this place. I bought my car, with the understanding that I'd have free oil changes for life. They suddenly decided the last time I was there that it wasn't free, and charged me. I disputed that, and they gave me a $50 credit. For what? I'm never going to do any other service there. I live on a different side of town. I left a scathing review, and suddenly the manager called me, stating he'd look into me getting a refund, and call me back. Three months later, I'm still waiting for that call.

Go for service, and they will pressure you to buy another car. They won't leave you alone. They will call/text/email and do everything but send Harry Potter's owl to chase you down to buy another car from them. And now that I have a $50 credit in the service department, now THEY'RE after me too, to get service that I don't ever intend to get there.

They are awful. Add to it that I'm a female who generally walks in there alone, and I think they see me as an easy target. Not so. Keep your mothers, sisters, wives, friends, and everyone away from this place. They are awful. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

We understand your frustration. This has been discussed with the past manager and due to the name change , registration issue the free oil changes are only for the person that purchased that policy. The gm, sales have been notified on this complaint due to the sales refrence. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

2017 Hyundai Accent
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Lazy workers
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey. We looked up your oil change that was performed with the multi point and work that was needed. We apprecaite all surveys as we always want to better our department. Thank You for your honesty

CR
Cheryl R.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Will not return to Bob Rohrman for service
I've already explained everything that happened. I'm sure everything that was said was not in his notes. It's not that black and white. I also called Hyundai. They said the struts have a 5 year warranty, not 12 months. When Kyle originally talked to my daughter, he said he wasn't sure what caused the strut bolts to come loose. Now all of the sudden he has hard evidence. Imagine that. It doesn't really matter what Kyle said in his notes. He was a jerk on the phone, then had the nerve to try to guilt me into paying the bill by saying he was paying for it out of his own pocket. That is unacceptable behavior. I will not come back to Bob Rohrman for service, nor do I plan on purchasing my next Hyundai from Bob Rohrman.

03/14/2018 Category: Service
Will not return to Bob Rohrman for service
Work was completed without prior calling for approval. Work should have been covered under warranty, but I ended up paying for it. Kyle was rude, condescending, and argumentative. Kyle tried to guilt me into paying my bill by telling me he was paying for it with his own money. When I picked up my car, he had not paid for it even though he insisted that he was going to. I have filed a formal complaint against Bob Rohrman service. I have also filed a warranty dispute claim.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/14/2018

We apologize that your service was less than satisfactory. Upon inspecting the notes of the technician, states that there was damage from the vehicle hitting an item hard (evidence is left front tire, bubble)  causing complaint of rattle noise.  This is covered, unfortunanly for 12/12 and only if there is a manufactures defect. Not caused by an outside influence. We apologize that you left unhappy. The advisor did pay 25.00 as seen on ro under less insurnace. Thank You for letting us know about this concern and we will speak with all parties involved

Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/15/2018

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate the information.

Donna C.
Westfield, IN
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/05/2018 Category: Service
SERVICES
DO NOT HAVE YOUR AUTO SERVICED HERE, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING OR JUST DON'T WANT TO DO IT!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/05/2018

we are sorry that had a less than satisfactory visit. We pulled up the records and noted that you have a full 30k service with a free oil change and a recall that Hyundai paid for as well. The multi point inspection. Spoke with the Hyundai Certified Tech and states he did not dry rot, but the tread by 5/32. We use  a bubble solution mix that is made to detect any leaks and inspected for leaks. The weather fluctuation will cause pressures to drop.