Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CD
Charles D.
Cumberland, IN
2004 Hyundai Sonata
10/17/2019 Category: Service
ira&eva make this place great
always treated fair &freindly
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for being an amazing and loyal customer to us for all these years! We really appreciate you and your family! Thank you

GA
Geoffrey A.
Beech Grove, IN
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Service team fast and friendly
Had to bring my car in for some work covered by my warranty. I wasn't sure if they would need to get me a rental or if it would be completed that afternoon, but I wasn't there nearly as long as I feared. After scheduling a specific time I could make, they were ready for me and I was out of there quickly. The car is great and Indy Hyundai does good work!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! Please let us know of there is anything you need. We appreciate you very much!

Karen B.
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/14/2019 Category: Service
This dealership is MUCH better than the Napleton Hyundai on 96th St. Bob Rohrman was quick with the service, they had a huge visiting/waiting area, with free popcorn and hot coffee, and they cleaned my car inside and out after the service. When I called to make the service appointment, they were fast and easy and I didn't get the run-around or delay like I usually do with Napleton. I will definitely bring my car back for its next scheduled service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We appreciate you and thank you for your thoughtful words! We will see you on your next visit.

PS
Paul S.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Always feel like a valued customer by the service team.
The service team are great.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/13/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We will see you next visit!

Kristi S.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Smooth operation
Eva and the service are alway on and above standards and I appreciate that they provide updates the entire time.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's a pleasure to see you on every visit!

Joseph H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2019 Category: Service
A place I can trust!
I've been servicing my vehicle here for 8 years now. I love the multi-point inspection provided with the standard oil change. I always know exactly what I need to keep my car running smoothly and never feel pressured. I trust them and will always go back!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you so so much for being an amazing customer!!! We love seeing you!

Mark B.
Cary, IL
10/07/2019
Eva To The Rescue!!
Saturday morning my wife and I were on our way from Chicago to a wedding in Kentucky when we hit something on 465, broke the left front wheel, which caused a flat on our Kona! After changing the tire and knowing we couldn't drive the remaining 200 miles on the temporary spare, we found Rohrman Indy Hyundai was within 5 miles and drove there. We entered the service bay at 8:05 am and Eva took care of us immediately. Eva checked and unfortunately they didn't have a new wheel in stock, and it could take quite a bit time to locate one and have it delivered.

Eva totally understood our need to arrive at the wedding on time, and offered to take a wheel off of a new car in the lot. This allowed us to continue on with the shortest delay instead of having to wait until a new wheel arrived later that morning. We were on our way within a short time and made it to the wedding safely with time to spare.

We can't thank Eva enough for coming to our rescue and saving the day. She came up with a creative solution to allow us to share a great day with family. Thank you Eva for being such a caring person. We highly recommend Eva and Indy Hyundai!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank You so much for being amazing people! I hope that the wedding was amazing!!

Christina M.
New Palestine, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Eva and Ira are outstanding.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank youbfor being so understanding. You are hands down a wonderful and delightful customer!! Thanks for being amazing!

Ryan B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department!
Eva and Ira in the Service Department are always AMAZING! They are a huge reason that my family continues to purchase and service our vehicles here!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

We Love, Love Love seeing you and your family!! THank you for being the best customers!!

WB
William B.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Love the service experience I always receive at this location.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank You for the wonderful and kind words we appreciate you!!

GM
Gloria M.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
They are polite ,dependable and efficient.
As above and closeby to my home.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you so much. Your kind words mean the world to us!

Marsha R.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Good place to do business.
Fast friendly service, very professional.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

David H.
Danville, IN
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly
The sales, service and repair staff are always ready to help in any way to make your visit enjoyable and keep your vehicle in top condition
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the terrific survey! We very much appreciate you!

Sheryl W.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Wonderfully thoughtful service!
I don't think anyone really likes having to take their vehicle into be serviced, but at Bob Rohrman Hyundai they really do try and make it very comfortable! They have a closed area for kids and an area with computers that anyone can use, plus coffee and fresh popped-popcorn! And most importantly, they work really hard to get you out of there quickly!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We really enjoy seeing you and appreciate you always being so kind. We will see you on your next visit!

BF
Barbara F.
Greenfield, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent seevice
Excellent service, friendly environment
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! Always a pleasure seeing you!

Jennifer S.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Had a quick turn around with a recall on my car.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you very much for the great survey! Have a wonderful week!

AJ
Angela J.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
I always have a good service experience at Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai. I received quick scheduling and prompt attention the day of my appointment. The waiting areas are always clean and comfortable and staff is nice. It was a little early for me to enjoy the freshly popped popcorn but it's a nice treat.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We really appreciate you and enj o.j y seeing you

SF
Sharron F.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Did was was promised
I was a former customer of Napleton Hyundai and they had terrible customer service. Always behind and long wait times and never bothered to contact their customers.
My Mom just loved Bob Rohrman and so I switched.
Friendly and great service!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We would love to have you to have our place as your new home! Thank you!

Dawn W.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Wendel
Great customer care
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We love seeing you!

Scott H.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Dpt In Town
There's a reason I pay a little extra and drive a little further to have simple things like oil changes done at Rohrmans. Service Department will get things done right, and when I was in recently let me know about a recall they were able to take care of fixing while I waited I wouldn't have known about otherwise. Great bunch of guys and gals, and best in town.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you so much for being an amazing customer! You are wonderful! Thank you for staying with us for all these years.