Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thank you for considering, listening and following through with my request!

06/14/2019 Category: Service
?
Appreciate the attempt to make things right!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

We are sorry to hear that your visit was less than satisfactory. We hope you will return and we can make it up to you!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Indy Hyundai followed up promptly on my concerns.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
service
Had an appointment at 1:30PM and it was 2:40PM before the vehicle was assessed and a recommendation was made on what service to perform.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank You for filling out the survey. We appreciate the feedback. we apologize for the timeliness of the service and are working to improve communication. Next visit we will improve!

CR
Cheryl R.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Will not return to Bob Rohrman for service
I've already explained everything that happened. I'm sure everything that was said was not in his notes. It's not that black and white. I also called Hyundai. They said the struts have a 5 year warranty, not 12 months. When Kyle originally talked to my daughter, he said he wasn't sure what caused the strut bolts to come loose. Now all of the sudden he has hard evidence. Imagine that. It doesn't really matter what Kyle said in his notes. He was a jerk on the phone, then had the nerve to try to guilt me into paying the bill by saying he was paying for it out of his own pocket. That is unacceptable behavior. I will not come back to Bob Rohrman for service, nor do I plan on purchasing my next Hyundai from Bob Rohrman.

03/14/2018 Category: Service
Will not return to Bob Rohrman for service
Work was completed without prior calling for approval. Work should have been covered under warranty, but I ended up paying for it. Kyle was rude, condescending, and argumentative. Kyle tried to guilt me into paying my bill by telling me he was paying for it with his own money. When I picked up my car, he had not paid for it even though he insisted that he was going to. I have filed a formal complaint against Bob Rohrman service. I have also filed a warranty dispute claim.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/14/2018

We apologize that your service was less than satisfactory. Upon inspecting the notes of the technician, states that there was damage from the vehicle hitting an item hard (evidence is left front tire, bubble)  causing complaint of rattle noise.  This is covered, unfortunanly for 12/12 and only if there is a manufactures defect. Not caused by an outside influence. We apologize that you left unhappy. The advisor did pay 25.00 as seen on ro under less insurnace. Thank You for letting us know about this concern and we will speak with all parties involved

Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/15/2018

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate the information.

Robert S.
04/28/2017 Category: Service
"A/C problem"
I have had no problem with the A/C scene the repair.

04/28/2017 Category: Service
A/C problem
I haven't had any problems with the service Dept in the past. This time with the A/C on a new 2016 was a mess.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/29/2017

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are working diligently to correct the issue.

SR
Shirley R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil change maintenance
No one comes out to greet you when you come into service. You have to cross over a rubber hose for Service door to open. One door has no hose,so I honked my horn and no one manually opened the door. I had to backup and go to the other door and cross over folded up hose. People just kept walking pass and I finally had to call out to a man walking by and ask him where to go.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

We apologize that your visit was less than satisfactory. If you are unhappy and concerned  with your vehicle you may call anytime or reach out  Consumer affairs Hyundai and discuss the matter or meet with a salesman. Thank you for your feedback.

CD
Charles D.
Cumberland, IN
2004 Hyundai Sonata
10/17/2019 Category: Service
ira&eva make this place great
always treated fair &freindly
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for being an amazing and loyal customer to us for all these years! We really appreciate you and your family! Thank you

GA
Geoffrey A.
Beech Grove, IN
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Service team fast and friendly
Had to bring my car in for some work covered by my warranty. I wasn't sure if they would need to get me a rental or if it would be completed that afternoon, but I wasn't there nearly as long as I feared. After scheduling a specific time I could make, they were ready for me and I was out of there quickly. The car is great and Indy Hyundai does good work!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! Please let us know of there is anything you need. We appreciate you very much!

Karen B.
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/14/2019 Category: Service
This dealership is MUCH better than the Napleton Hyundai on 96th St. Bob Rohrman was quick with the service, they had a huge visiting/waiting area, with free popcorn and hot coffee, and they cleaned my car inside and out after the service. When I called to make the service appointment, they were fast and easy and I didn't get the run-around or delay like I usually do with Napleton. I will definitely bring my car back for its next scheduled service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We appreciate you and thank you for your thoughtful words! We will see you on your next visit.

PS
Paul S.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Always feel like a valued customer by the service team.
The service team are great.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/13/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We will see you next visit!

Kristi S.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Smooth operation
Eva and the service are alway on and above standards and I appreciate that they provide updates the entire time.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's a pleasure to see you on every visit!

Joseph H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2019 Category: Service
A place I can trust!
I've been servicing my vehicle here for 8 years now. I love the multi-point inspection provided with the standard oil change. I always know exactly what I need to keep my car running smoothly and never feel pressured. I trust them and will always go back!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you so so much for being an amazing customer!!! We love seeing you!

PH
Patricia H.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Free car washes. Close to home. Friendly staff. Good free popcorn.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey! I hope that next visit we may be able to earn the 5th star! Thank you for being an amazing customer

Mark B.
Cary, IL
10/07/2019
Eva To The Rescue!!
Saturday morning my wife and I were on our way from Chicago to a wedding in Kentucky when we hit something on 465, broke the left front wheel, which caused a flat on our Kona! After changing the tire and knowing we couldn't drive the remaining 200 miles on the temporary spare, we found Rohrman Indy Hyundai was within 5 miles and drove there. We entered the service bay at 8:05 am and Eva took care of us immediately. Eva checked and unfortunately they didn't have a new wheel in stock, and it could take quite a bit time to locate one and have it delivered.

Eva totally understood our need to arrive at the wedding on time, and offered to take a wheel off of a new car in the lot. This allowed us to continue on with the shortest delay instead of having to wait until a new wheel arrived later that morning. We were on our way within a short time and made it to the wedding safely with time to spare.

We can't thank Eva enough for coming to our rescue and saving the day. She came up with a creative solution to allow us to share a great day with family. Thank you Eva for being such a caring person. We highly recommend Eva and Indy Hyundai!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank You so much for being amazing people! I hope that the wedding was amazing!!

Christina M.
New Palestine, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Eva and Ira are outstanding.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank youbfor being so understanding. You are hands down a wonderful and delightful customer!! Thanks for being amazing!

Ryan B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department!
Eva and Ira in the Service Department are always AMAZING! They are a huge reason that my family continues to purchase and service our vehicles here!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

We Love, Love Love seeing you and your family!! THank you for being the best customers!!

WB
William B.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Love the service experience I always receive at this location.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank You for the wonderful and kind words we appreciate you!!

GM
Gloria M.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
They are polite ,dependable and efficient.
As above and closeby to my home.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you so much. Your kind words mean the world to us!

Marsha R.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Good place to do business.
Fast friendly service, very professional.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

David H.
Danville, IN
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly
The sales, service and repair staff are always ready to help in any way to make your visit enjoyable and keep your vehicle in top condition
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the terrific survey! We very much appreciate you!

Donita R.
Greenfield, IN
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
I had purchased my pre-owned certified 2017 Hyundai Elantra back in May of this year. While out running errands late Saturday morning, my car wouldn't start for unknown reasons. Called the service department, spoke with Mr. Ira Johnson, always a pleasant and helpful man. Provided him with a brief description of what was going on and let him know I would have the car towed to the dealership. With this happening on a weekend with limited hours in the service department and not knowing how long it would take for the AAA tow service to arrive, Mr. Johnson let me know it would be Monday before they would have the opportunity to take a look at the car, find out what was going on. By Monday afternoon, I had received a phone call back from Mr. Johnson, letting me know that the car had been repaired and that it was covered under warranty. This excellent customer service I had received in the past with my old Hyundai vehicle is what prompted me to shop this dealership exclusively when the time came to purchase a newer vehicle. This dealership has an excellent sales and finance department also. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good, reliable new or pre-owned certified vehicle.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. Definently made IRAs day. We hope we can earn the 5th star on your next visit.  Thank you for being a great customer!