2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thank you for considering, listening and following through with my request!

06/14/2019 Category: Service
?
Appreciate the attempt to make things right!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

We are sorry to hear that your visit was less than satisfactory. We hope you will return and we can make it up to you!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Indy Hyundai followed up promptly on my concerns.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
service
Had an appointment at 1:30PM and it was 2:40PM before the vehicle was assessed and a recommendation was made on what service to perform.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank You for filling out the survey. We appreciate the feedback. we apologize for the timeliness of the service and are working to improve communication. Next visit we will improve!

CR
Cheryl R.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Will not return to Bob Rohrman for service
I've already explained everything that happened. I'm sure everything that was said was not in his notes. It's not that black and white. I also called Hyundai. They said the struts have a 5 year warranty, not 12 months. When Kyle originally talked to my daughter, he said he wasn't sure what caused the strut bolts to come loose. Now all of the sudden he has hard evidence. Imagine that. It doesn't really matter what Kyle said in his notes. He was a jerk on the phone, then had the nerve to try to guilt me into paying the bill by saying he was paying for it out of his own pocket. That is unacceptable behavior. I will not come back to Bob Rohrman for service, nor do I plan on purchasing my next Hyundai from Bob Rohrman.

03/14/2018 Category: Service
Will not return to Bob Rohrman for service
Work was completed without prior calling for approval. Work should have been covered under warranty, but I ended up paying for it. Kyle was rude, condescending, and argumentative. Kyle tried to guilt me into paying my bill by telling me he was paying for it with his own money. When I picked up my car, he had not paid for it even though he insisted that he was going to. I have filed a formal complaint against Bob Rohrman service. I have also filed a warranty dispute claim.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/14/2018

We apologize that your service was less than satisfactory. Upon inspecting the notes of the technician, states that there was damage from the vehicle hitting an item hard (evidence is left front tire, bubble)  causing complaint of rattle noise.  This is covered, unfortunanly for 12/12 and only if there is a manufactures defect. Not caused by an outside influence. We apologize that you left unhappy. The advisor did pay 25.00 as seen on ro under less insurnace. Thank You for letting us know about this concern and we will speak with all parties involved

Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/15/2018

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate the information.

Robert S.
04/28/2017 Category: Service
"A/C problem"
I have had no problem with the A/C scene the repair.

04/28/2017 Category: Service
A/C problem
I haven't had any problems with the service Dept in the past. This time with the A/C on a new 2016 was a mess.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/29/2017

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are working diligently to correct the issue.

08/12/2020 Category: Service
the Service Dept
I have purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership and will continue to do so. Very professional and pleasant to deal with. I also like the service Dept Both Ira and Eva are very knowledgeable and treats everyone with respect. When they say something they mean it and do everything the can to right whatever is wrong. Enjoy bringing my vehicle there

CJ
Clyde J.
Camby, IN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Top Service Provider
Service was friendly and quick. Ira is always ready to handle business and keeps on top of getting customers taken care of.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for the very nice review. we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

BF
Barbara F.
Greenfield, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Great service - nice people
Great and friendly service!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you for the wonderful survey!!

PC
Paul C.
Greenwood, IN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Top notch customer service
Eva and Ira always go out of their way to make your service visit a pleasant experience
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you for the very kind words! We really enjoy seeing you when you come in for a visit! Let us know if we may do anything for you!

AH
Anthony H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Crew
Best Service Crew Ever!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

We just really enjoy your family! Wonderful people. Thanks for being such amazing customers all the years!

OM
Orin M.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Review
Dorian was an awesome salesman to work with

Service was phenominal. Was quoted a wait time and they were done 30 minutes ahead of schedule

Everybody at the dealership was helpful and courteous
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We appreciate you

DN
David N.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Service department is great to work with. Eva does and excellent job with customer service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you for the great survey! We enjoy seeing you every visit!

Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

We love seeing you every time you come in!!

NG
Norman G.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Service department is exceptional!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for being an amaizng and loyal customer! We love seeing you!

TH
Thomas H.
Fishers, IN
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Reliable and professional workers.
Everything was great except for the car wash. I had nothing but white spots on the vehicle because it was not rinsed properly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for being a great customer. We are sorry for the unsatisfactory car wash.

Mary L.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2020 Category: Service
service department
I have came there for years first time I left upset
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

We are very sorry for your recent visit. Certain items per policy have to be ordered and pre paid for. Sincerely apologize that you did not have a good visit.

LG
La'kisha G.
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
I really enjoy my car dealership. Always professional and always on time.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for the wonderful survey!!