AA
Ayman A.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Ayman said they are great. They let him know what's wrong and gave him options. He stated he wants them to continue in business. They're convenient and honest. Also, they helped him with a ride. His experience was ideal. So, he would not change a thing.

Sandra W.
06/14/2019
Great service. Great folks.
So happy to have you in downtown INdy.

Honda Element
06/14/2019
I have been coming to Downtown Car Care for around 20 years and have never been disappointed. Service is always great.

Mike S.
Ford Transit Connect
06/12/2019
Easy to deal with
Quick. No nonsense.

06/11/2019
The Team!
Each & every representative are pleasant & cooperative to work with.
I deviated from our firm's Preferred vendors and went local, using Yelp as my starting point. Neither Yelp or DCCC has let me down. My firm now has new Preferred vendor.

GP
GINNY P.
Buick Park Avenue
06/11/2019
I wouldn’t go anywhere else
This place is the best in town. Friendly, reasonably priced and I’ve never ever felt taken advantage of. Ever. I won’t make a long road trip without seeing Bob first.

VR
VICTORIA R.
06/07/2019
Great service as always!
Highly recommended for honest, reliable service at great prices.

Charles S.
06/06/2019
Very professional service
You have confidence that the problem(s) will be fixed as quickly as possible.

TW
Tyler W.
Acura TL
06/05/2019
Very good on response time and quoting. Got the job done quick and at a fair price.

AC
Ali C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/31/2019
Unbelievable customer service
Customer service was incredible. People were very nice. The work done on my car was quick and expert level.

Pontiac Grand Am
05/30/2019
Great!
Very courteous accommodating staff. Reasonable prices and an overall pleasant experience.

Robert R.
05/30/2019
Great family owned car care
They have always taken care of my vehicle issues and once when a fix didn’t completely work they took care of it at their own cost. I had gone to other national shops downtown and glad I made the switch.

Shawn C.
05/28/2019
I have never ever ever ever left a review for anything... ever!
I had to Leave a review for Downtown car care. From the moment I spoke to Cathy on the phone to the second I drove my car out of the garage She and her father made me feel like family. Customer service is a HUGE Deal from me. I feel like no matter where you go good customer service has really been lost. I’m top of that my car had several problems and is an older car and they did amazing work. Not only did they work tirelessly to locate the best parts and the best price they could find but they did it in only two days ( every estimate I got from most other garages were twice the price and needed my car for 5 days to a week.) ....AND...my car wasn’t only fixed but it actually drives better than it did when I bought it! No lie I can’t say enough about this place. I hope I did it justice.

GB
Glen B.
Ford Flex
05/24/2019
You’re the best
We’ve been taking our cars to downtown car care for 20 years now. They used to be on Virginia Avenue and have now moved to Capitol. Outstanding service. Honest prices. I recommend them highly.

BW
Brent W.
Ford C-Max Energi
05/23/2019
Very positive experience
I was looking for a new mechanic after my long time guy retired and chose Downtown Care Care Center after it was recommended to me by some good friends. It was a very positive experience. Over the phone and in person, the employees I encountered were polite, friendly, and helpful. DCCC got me scheduled quickly and completed the work within a day. After new tires, shocks, and struts, my car rides like it is brand new again. I was very pleased with their work and will be a return customer.

Jay P.
05/23/2019
LOVE these guys - Chevy Tahoe repair.
I've lived downtown Indy for over 15 years and unfortunately had never heard of Downtown Car Care Center until just a few days ago - So happy I found them. Bob and company did an amazing job servicing my Chevy Tahoe. Incredible communication every step of the way and very fair pricing. You pull up to the garage door, honk your horn and they take it from there. Highly recommend!

05/22/2019
Fast and affordable fix to my problem

JESSE L.
Toyota Avalon
05/21/2019
I love to take my car to be repaired because I know my car will be done ri.
Price is right and the work is done right.

BA
Brian A.
05/17/2019
friendly service
I have used them before and been satisfied. I have heard the same from other customers. My experience this week left me with the feeling that they honestly care about their customers. There is no pretense, just a relaxed ,friendly atmosphere.

Jeep Renegade
05/17/2019
Very helpful
They had an opening right away and fixed my car quick and easy w/ no hassle.