Marc B.
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Marc said the price was right and the work was good.

Brendan H.
Jeep Liberty
11/20/2020
Always trustworthy and quality service on my vehicle

TOM S.
FIAT 500
11/18/2020
Screetchy, scratchy, brakes no more
First time with Downtown Care Center. Recommended to me by a neighbor with a Fiat 500. It needed pretty much everything new on the rear. It’s good now and quiet. Thanks Kathy for great service!

IR
Issac R.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
11/16/2020
Good work
They identified my problem and fixed it at a reasonable price. And they answered my questions to help me understand the issue.

Jenny H.
11/14/2020
Great service at a fair price and fast!!

EG
Ervin G.
11/13/2020
Great!
Great customer service. I could tell they took their time with my car and making sure everything was okay. $50 for an oil change was so worth because of what all is included. My car runs way better and smoother. I will be back for my next oil change.

WH
WALTER H.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/12/2020
Always good to get my car repairs at Downtown Car Care. Excellent staff and workmanship

JO
Jeremy O.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/30/2020
This was my third visit to Downtown Car Care. My alternator was going out and died as soon as I pulled through their overhead door. They diagnosed and repaired my issue in one day. The work is always solid and the price is more than fair. They are the friendliest and most honest car repair shop where I have taken my cars. I highly recommend this business.

ED
Eva D.
10/29/2020
They listen to the customers
I am a long time customer and have never been dissatisfied with the work done on my car. I trust them to do only the repairs that are needed and no unnecessary work. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.

CD
CRISTOS D.
10/22/2020
Quick and Fairly Priced

MARY B.
10/21/2020
Downtown Car Care was a really good place to service my vehicle.

GP
GINNY P.
Buick Park Avenue
10/20/2020
The BEST mechanic in Indianapolis
Honestly, Downtown Car Care is the best place to go for car repairs. Fair, honest, prompt and friendly. I highly recommend them!

10/15/2020
Many oil changes
Taken my car here to get an oil change/serviced. The service has been quick and the people are enjoyable to work with.

EC
evelyn c.
Saturn VUE
10/14/2020
Fast & Friendly Service
I received very fast and friendly service from Bob and his team at Downtown Car Care. I was able to get an appointment the next day. They also provided a free ride back to my house and picked me up when the work was completed. The cost was very reasonable, without any inflated or mystery charges!

JIM L.
Chrysler 200
10/13/2020
Fixed my tire
Bob did an excellent job fixing my tire