EM
Emily M.
01/18/2019
Super quick & super kind
Always happy with their service

Joe C.
Greenwood, IN
Chrysler 200
01/16/2019
Great service fair price
Even in the heart of downtown Indy, this place feels like Mayberry. Very friendly and professional with quality work at a fair price.

Brian B.
Fishers, IN
01/11/2019
Fast and reliable. It’s always nice because they will give you a ride after you’ve dropped your car off.

CN
Christina N.
Evansville, IN
01/02/2019
Incredible service!
Came in today knowing nothing about cars and needed my engine fixed. The staff were very accommodating and went out of their way to make me comfortable and meet all my needs!

EB
Elizabeth B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she took her vehicle to the business to have work done and they did the repairs and told her she needed $900 more work to be done. She took her vehicle somewhere else and she was only charged $250. She stated she did not trust this business because it was hard for her to believe there was more work to be found.

VR
VICTORIA R.
12/21/2018
Always a great experience!
This is the best place to take your car for fair pricing, quality work and truly excellent service. I will continue to recommend Downtown Care Care to all my friends and family. The owners are very honest, nice people who are excellent mechanics and my car always comes back in perfect condition. I also never have to worry about being overcharged. Really glad we found them!

Madison R.
Kia Forte
12/21/2018
A good experience
Overall my experience was really great. I love the fact I can schedule an appt. online before going in. However, I was a little thrown off by the amount of time to it took to even get started on my car... But I do understand that this is probably a busy time and my car needs to fall inline. It would be helpful for the next time to get an estimate of time so I can make sure to plan the day accordingly. Great customer service! Everyone was super nice. The price was as expected, no surprises!

Thank you for your services!

SG
Steven G.
GMC Canyon
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the employees were helpful. They completed his service fast. They provided efficient service.

Katrina S.
Indiana
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Katrina said the staff was nice, provided great service, but the work was a little more expensive than expected.

Jacob S.
Lexus ES 300
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said that the place is really nice, he likes going there and they have provided him with continual quality care.

Mazda CX-5
12/15/2018
Got the job done, had some red flags.
The time frame was given to me approximately by the end of the next business day. I waited until around 2pm that following day to see if my car was ready for pick up. They said they "might" be able to get it done before that. Didn't get a call until the following day when the car was finished. Improper communication between business and client, I had to forgo 2 job interviews because I didn't have a ride.

Another red flag, was that they wanted to put in a new battery for my car...even though the car battery was a little under 1 year old. The battery wasn't holding enough amps according to the mechanic. I told them I would take it to Autozone to get it replaced under their 5 year warranty. Autozone checked out the car and the battery was well within the standard range. Just another example of a mechanic up charging for unwarranted services.

All in all it was an average experience. Would I go back for check ups there, probably not....would I go back for emergency services...maybe. They got the job done at the end of the day.

KV
Keith V.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
12/14/2018
Quality work and accurate diagnosis
Service was on time, friendly and accurate. It was a labor intensive issue I had with my truck (front axles, cv joints, wheel bearings) and the work appears to have been expertly completed. The price I paid for replacement parts seemed excessively high, compared to what these parts would cost me at Napa or Autozone. Perhaps it is the difference between original equipment and after market parts, but even so, the difference in price is shocking.

KH
Katie H.
Scion xB
12/13/2018
Incredibly Easy and Convenient
The whole process was so incredibly convenient. I was a little apprehensive about having my car serviced in a busy downtown area, but it was super easy. Also everyone was very friendly!

John W.

CRAIG M.
GMC Envoy
11/25/2018
Great Service & Work As Always
Love taking my car into Downtown. Scheduling is easy & never have to worry about quality of work & timeliness of completion.

11/22/2018
Amazing
They have a great service and great people! No complaints

Brian B.
Fishers, IN
11/21/2018
New tires
Trustworthy and dependable service every time.

Cindy H.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said that the place was friendly and accommodating.

JOHN S.
11/15/2018
Needed new clutch
GOT new clutch and a great deal on an early replacement. Quick and reliable service.

Honda Civic Si
11/14/2018
Friendly, quality service you can trust!
I was new to Indianapolis when I found Downtown Car Care Center. I’ve been bringing my car there for over three years now. They know me, they know my car and as an older driver, I’ve always found them willing to go out of their way to be helpfu.
Bob H. from Downtown Car Care Center responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you. Its always a pleasure to do business with you.

Bob Hiatt