LR
Lee R.
Nissan Xterra
05/06/2021
Good pricing and quick work.
They've always had good pricing, stand behind their work, and for me have gotten work done same day.

Jeep Liberty
Great place!
I love this place, and the fact they are local. They are great and personable! My catalytic converter got stolen and they gave me a quote but said they could work it lower if I had to pay out of pocket.

BK
Brandon K.
Honda Civic Cpe
Helpful and friendly
It was my first accident and they helped guide me through the entire process.

Sandra W.
05/03/2021
Great service. Great location.
Thanks for another great service appointment. Love that you’re downtown where we can walk home while you have our car.

Jeff B.
Dodge Avenger
Great service fast
I drop my car off at 11 a.m. to help the air conditioner looked at by 4 p.m. they had my vehicle charged up leak fixed and I was ready to go quick service and great service

VR
VICTORIA R.
04/29/2021
Great Experience
Downtown Care Care is a place you can trust to charge reasonable prices and never tell you that you need to pay for something when it’s not necessary.

ALICIA B.
04/22/2021
Close to home. Great people. Amazing service!!!
Taking our many cars in over the years. Trusted work!!! Great people. Won’t over sell you on things you don’t need. But will tell you if something needs attention in the near future. It has always been an absolute pleasure to work w their team!

Joseph B.
04/18/2021
Honest and Excellent Auto Repair!
The service I get at Downtown Auto Care is excellent. The technician, Steve, is not only extremely skilled, but he is proactive in anticipating any potential problems. He's honest and trustworthy. Kathy and Bob are always helpful. Overall, just great customer service!

Volvo XC60
04/15/2021
I recently took my Volvo in to inspect the brakes. I learned quickly that there was an issue with my brakes and I approved the estimate as it was very reasonable! My car was then serviced and I was able to pick it up later that afternoon! The car is running smoothly again and I appreciate the service I received. Will definitely go back for service again when needed!

NP
Nick P.
04/08/2021
Excellent and prompt service
They always do a great job. Highly recommend.

ANDREA M.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/07/2021
Trustworthy
I feel I can really trust Downtown Car Care in the work they do.

SF
Sidney F.
Dodge Nitro
04/06/2021
First time getting my car done by them and I had a great experience. Very friendly, helpful and fair pricing. I will be going back again!

TC
Tania C.
03/30/2021
First time service and I’ll definitely be back
I took my car in for the first time today for an oil change. Service was prompt, friendly and affordable. I did speak with them over the phone with a question in the past and was very impressed by their honesty. I will definitely bring my car here for any future work.

HM
HEATHER M.
Toyota Echo
03/30/2021
Trustworthy and quick
I've used Downtown Car Care for years. They do a great job and don't overcharge. I've shopped around so I'm confident in that assessment. And they are always nice

Charlie W.
Honda Accord
03/29/2021
Trustworthy and easy going
Great shop to take your vehicle! Very affordable, simple explanations, wonderful staff. They are easy to get too and have a nice garage you can pull your car into when you arrive. Comfortable lounge area if you want to wait also.