Mazda CX-5
12/15/2018
Got the job done, had some red flags.
The time frame was given to me approximately by the end of the next business day. I waited until around 2pm that following day to see if my car was ready for pick up. They said they "might" be able to get it done before that. Didn't get a call until the following day when the car was finished. Improper communication between business and client, I had to forgo 2 job interviews because I didn't have a ride.

Another red flag, was that they wanted to put in a new battery for my car...even though the car battery was a little under 1 year old. The battery wasn't holding enough amps according to the mechanic. I told them I would take it to Autozone to get it replaced under their 5 year warranty. Autozone checked out the car and the battery was well within the standard range. Just another example of a mechanic up charging for unwarranted services.

All in all it was an average experience. Would I go back for check ups there, probably not....would I go back for emergency services...maybe. They got the job done at the end of the day.

AN
Avineet N.
Indianapolis, IN
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Avineet said they are a great staff and he didn't have much done. He was given the information needed.

JN
John N.
Indiana
04/15/2015 Category: Service
John said the staff at this business was polite and helpful. They told him he needed a serpentine belt and they installed it. He later did some research and found that the business had charged him double for the price of the belt. They charged him $70 to install it as well but it only took them 10 minutes to do it. He was in a bind, so there was nothing he could do about it. He was not happy and would not recommend them for the reasons already mentioned.

JACOB D.
Indianapolis, IN
Mazda 3
09/09/2014
Worth the wait?
Both times I have shown up for my appointment, on time or early , I have waited 5 minutes to be attended too. It is not as if there are other customers waiting with me, it's just been me. The last time, the service manager was just inside the shop, with full view of the waiting room, chatting up a vendor, until a technician pointed out I was waiting on him. Then, it takes 45-50 minutes for an oil change. Really? I know places that will do it in 30 minutes or less. The oil change itself I have no problem with, but the customer relationship part of the business is severely lacking. So the question you have to ask yourself is this, is it worth the wait? For me, that answer is a resounding no.