JIM L.
Ford Thunderbird
02/24/2020
In and out great people and know what to do to keep you on the road.
Been working with Bob for more years than I want to admit. Great service.

PH
Patricia H.
02/21/2020
Satisfied Customer
Downtown Car Care was recommended to me by another mechanic who uses them for the type of repairs I needed. This was a follow up visit for additional repairs that were suggested on my initial visit. I appreciate the manner in which they took care of my car. I feel that they made the necessary repairs in the order they needed to be done for safety reasons. They explained everything to me so that I could make an informed decision. At no time did I feel pressured to make any repairs.

CN
Charles N.
Pontiac Vibe
02/21/2020
Best mechanic in Indy
I have been going to Downtown Car Care Center for the past two years. The people are friendly and honest. I have never been hit with a bill I wasn’t expecting, and they go above and beyond to make sure your taken care of.

Chevrolet Avalanche
02/20/2020
Fast Service

TG
Tonya G.
Mazda Tribute
02/17/2020
Good down to earth friendly people.
I was recommended by my mechanic who doesn't do front end alignments. When I called the lady was very friendly. When I arrived she took time to talk with me and when they found another small issue the mechanic talked with me. He recognized the work done by my mechanic and complemented it. They quoted me the price but it was actually less when they gave me the finished price. They also offered to transport me some where if I needed to go while they worked. It was a very good experience.

BK
Brad K.
02/14/2020
I had an idea of what the problem may be but I wasn’t sure. They were able to get my vehicle in right away after I called and diagnosed it immediately and even took me back to explain the problem in depth. I went ahead and had them do the repair (brake shoes and drums) and they even drove me back to work while I waited for it to be finished. I took my car in at 2:30 and didn’t expect to have it back that day or even the next but the repair was done in under two hours and I got my car back the same day! There was a decent markup on parts but that’s true about everywhere and the labor was very fairly priced.

NG
NATALIE G.
02/06/2020
Great customer service!
Just moved to Indiana and needed my car fixed. This place is quick, friendly, and a great location! Definitely recommend!!

NR
Nick R.
02/04/2020
Recommend!
Staff were friendly, service was performed in a timely fashion!

REBECCA R.
01/23/2020
Downtown Car Care
Always excellent repairs. Attention to detail.
Everything is explained carefully

WH
WALTER H.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/22/2020
Great Auto Repair
I’ve taken my cars here for 15 years. Great mechanics and workmanship is excellent

BE
Brock E.
01/21/2020
Took in morning and fixed same day. Very friendly and called to tell me what needed done.
Friendly and very nice customer service up front. Got car in right away and gave me estimate for repairs. Picked up the same day. Appreciate the quick turn around.

01/16/2020
Great Service and Prices
Excellent service and much lower than dealer prices.

TF
Troy F.
01/16/2020
I've known Bob Hiatt for over 15 years and Bob is trustworthy and reliable. His daughter Debbie is very good at running the office and ordering parts for customers. Steve one of Downtown Car care mechanic is very knowledgeable and efficient. Everyone there us also very pleasant. The lobby is also a great place to take a nap whereas Bob will come wake you up when the work is completed.

JO
Jim O.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Jim said that the place was awesome and got him in and out fast for a good price.

DE
DAVID E.
BMW 540i
01/07/2020
Peoples
Environment is welcoming and everyone is attentive and they communicate what the problems are
and the solutions. Great Repair shop !