RL
Rochelle L.
Dodge Caliber
04/24/2020
Phenomenal service, expensive.
So friendly, courteous, pretty quick. They treat you like a human and don’t pressure you to do one thing or another. I love their service. The oil change also seems up to snuff. No complaints. However, after my last trip for an oil change, I don’t think I will go back. Maybe I’m out of touch, but $50 for a standard, no frills oil change seems really high. It’s my fault for not asking before I took my car in, but holy moly... I used to recommend Downtown Car Care to all of my friends, but using this as a benchmark for standard prices, I don’t think I can.

Sean H.
03/11/2020
Helpful and quick
They were helpful and quick. It was a little pricey for what the problem turned out to be, but I do understand.

Millie M.
Jeep Compass
07/13/2019
Cooling bliss !!!
Last minute ac went out and dang it was hot! Called and they took me in and even gave me a ride back to my office. By end of day it was fixed and they fixed my window switch. Very nice and professional folks.

DAVE M.
Nissan Frontier
04/09/2019
Courteous quality service.
I have been going to Downtown Car Care for years, and recommend them to friends.

Madison R.
Kia Forte
12/21/2018
A good experience
Overall my experience was really great. I love the fact I can schedule an appt. online before going in. However, I was a little thrown off by the amount of time to it took to even get started on my car... But I do understand that this is probably a busy time and my car needs to fall inline. It would be helpful for the next time to get an estimate of time so I can make sure to plan the day accordingly. Great customer service! Everyone was super nice. The price was as expected, no surprises!

Thank you for your services!

Katrina S.
Indiana
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Katrina said the staff was nice, provided great service, but the work was a little more expensive than expected.

KV
Keith V.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
12/14/2018
Quality work and accurate diagnosis
Service was on time, friendly and accurate. It was a labor intensive issue I had with my truck (front axles, cv joints, wheel bearings) and the work appears to have been expertly completed. The price I paid for replacement parts seemed excessively high, compared to what these parts would cost me at Napa or Autozone. Perhaps it is the difference between original equipment and after market parts, but even so, the difference in price is shocking.

TT
Tejasvi T.
Carmel, IN
Scion xD
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Tejasvi said that after the service, she did not feel that her vehicle was running smoothly. She did not call the business about it because she's pretty busy

Stephanie W.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said they were good.

KJ
Kelton J.
Nissan Xterra
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Kelton said that the place was good.

Daniel H.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he had an appointment at 8am and his vehicle was not ready until 4 hours later and he had only gotten an oil change. The price wasn't super great. He would not recommend this business for service because the oil change took longer than he thought.

JJ
Jared J.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Jared said everything was great, except the price.

Stephen W.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Stephen's wife. She said the facility could not get to her vehicle until the next day.

KT
Kelly T.
Nissan Rogue
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said this business was good.

Stephen W.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff was reliable, but it is too busy anymore to use for service.