Latest Review about 1 month ago

LR
louis r.
Gloucester, VA
01/05/2018
this guy is a oeice of work
bobby talks a good game.....a real slick talker .... self appointed expert on everything...... cost me over 7 grand to learn a lesion............ he fixed a lot of things that was not broken ...............did not fix what was broken..........my story is much longer than this ..........bottom line I had to scrap my vehicle for 200.oo when I got it back after 8 months ...If this guy was on the up and up he would have people lined up for his service..it is too many honest shops to have to deal with this guy.. buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EH
E H.
Chesterfield, VA
06/29/2016
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE (BACK IN THE DAY) POSITIVE REVIEWS.
Like the title says, don't look at the reviews from a few years back and be fooled. Notice there's nothing recent and its for a reason. He may have had mechanics at that time that were competent, but he isn't. This guy who is supposed to be ASE certified and knowledgeable on all vehicles not only took over a month on my vehicle, but it was returned with the same oil leaks and new faults. He had no receipts to show for his "new parts" he claimed to have gotten, but I saw plenty of silicone and sealant. He does not honor his warranty. Let me stress this to you, he takes a very, very long time. Watching paint dry would be less time consuming. It being ready by Friday, turned into it will be ready next week. Next week turned into weeks. When he got my car he had 2 other vehicles that had been there for 2 months. This is probably why his shop is closed. DO NOT go to this swindler, its definitely not worth the loss of time and aggravation. He tries to sound knowledgeable, but ends up sounding stupid. I made a stupid mistake for paying him. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

EH
E H.
Chesterfield, VA
06/29/2016
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE (BACK IN THE DAY) POSITIVE REVIEWS.
Like the title says, don't look at the reviews from a few years back and be fooled. Notice there's nothing recent and its for a reason. This guy who is suppose dto be ASE certified and knowledgeable on all vehicles not only took over a month on my vehicle, but it was returned with the same oil leaks and new faults. He had no receipts to show for his "new parts" he claimed to have gotten, but I saw plenty of silicone and sealant. He does not honor his warranty. Let me stress this to you, he takes a very, very long time. Watching paint dry would be less time consuming. It being ready by Friday, turned into it will be ready next week. Next week turned into weeks. When he got my car he had 2 other vehicles that had been there for 2 months. This is probably why his shop is closed. DO NOT go to this swindler, its definitely not worth the loss of time and aggravation. He tries to sound knowledgeable, but ends up sounding stupid. I made a stupid mistake for paying him. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

CARLTON M.

ROBERT W.
Powhatan, VA
09/20/2015
DOES NOT OPERATE FROM THIS LOCATION
BOBBY OAKLEY HAS NOT OPERATED FROM THIS LOCATION FOR SEVERAL MONTHS. PLEASE CONTACT HIM AND GET HIS CORRECT ADDRESS. I CAN NOT RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS TO A FRIEND SINCE IT IS NOT AT THIS LOCATION.