Joe C.
Nevada
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Joe said that every time he goes in he is charged extraordinary amounts of money for the work done. The vehicle was brought in to be looked at and nothing was done and he was charged $185. He also received a battery that did not last as long as he was told it should.

Joe,

After all these years of taking care of your vehicle needs I'm a little disappointed with your review. We charge you $135 not $185 to diagnose a worn out engine and a transmission that is failing so we advised you it was time for a new car. We can't be any more honest than that. Sometimes it would take you a month or 2 to pick up your vehicle and we never charge you any storage charges like so many shops would. Sometime people just need a little time and we understood that.

We wish you the best.

WB
WES B.
Chevrolet Cutaway
08/11/2018
Repairs done ahead of schedule and under budget to my immense satisfaction!
Bob's Autodynamics corrected the very worrisome overheating problem of my '94 Winnebago Warrior (Class A RV, 454c.i. Chevy V-8). They did it in a very professional and extremely competent manner in less time than promised! And my bill was hundreds of dollars less than originally quoted! All of this after 3 previous car mechanics had been unable to correctly diagnose and/or solve the overheating problem! Where do you think I'll take my RV or my car the next time either of them needs service or repairs? Of COURSE it will be ONLY at Bob's Autodynamics!!!!

Wes,

Thanks for a FANTASTIC review. It was our pleasure to take care of your RV.

ST
Sally T.
Dodge Nitro
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Sally said the staff are considerate, and she gets what she wants at a fair price.

Sally,

All I can say is thank you so much and see you next time.

RICHARD W.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
08/06/2018
DOES A GREAT JOB AT A REASONABLE PRICE
BEN DOING BUSINESS WITH BOB,S FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS ,HAS ALWAYS DONE GREAT WORK ,ALSO THE WORK PERFORMED IS DONE WRIGHT THE FIRST TIME SO YOU DONOT HAVE TO COME BACK . WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOB,S TO ANY ONE NEEDING ANY MECHANICAL WORK .

Richard,

After all these years servicing your many vehicles it's great to know your as happy as ever with our service.

Carolyn S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Carolyn said the business is reasonably priced.

Carolyn,

Thanks for the 5 star review. It means a lot to the team when we see all the good reviews given by our good clients.

FM
Frances M.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Frances said the facility was fast, easy and quick. She stated the staff was very friendly.

Frances,

Thank for taking the time to give us a good 5 star review. The fact you would recommend us says it all.

JOHANNA S.
FIAT 500
07/26/2018
Excellent service!
I had an idiot light come on in my car telling me I needed an oil change. I called the dealers service department and was told that I needed a major service based on my mileage- approximate cost $160. I called Bob’s. They estimated less than $40 for the oil change, filters, and an inspection to see if I needed anything else done.
I had excellent service from nice people, got to support a local business, and got my complete service and a rear wiper blade for $60. I plan to have my car services done at Bob’s Autodynamics from now on.

Johanna,

Thank you so much for a fantastic review. We are glade to have you aboard as a new client. See you next time.

SJ
Steve J.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the staff waited for him. They fixed everything with his lug-nut so he could get a new tire. It was great. He loved the business. The service was convenient.

Steve,

Thanks for the great 5 star review. it was our pleasure to take care of your car needs.

AH
Annie H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Annie said that all the employees including the lady at the front desk and Bob the owner are especially nice.

Annie,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to give us a great review. Say hi to Jim from us.

WB
Wes B.
Chevrolet Cutaway
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Wes said the service was kind of pricey. He liked Bob who was very professional and knowledgeable. The staff were also very friendly and customer focused.

Wes,

Thanks for a good 5 star review and yes quality auto repair is expansive but the only way to go.

Donna M.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Donna said the staff at this business are terrific and they are honest too.

Donna,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

ES
Ernesto S.
Chevrolet Uplander
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Ernesto said he would recommend this business for service.

Ernesto,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 4 star review.

QA
Qaadir A.
Land Rover Discovery
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Qaadir said that the facility is excellent. They are always perfect, courteous and professional. They are the best in town.

Qaadir,

It was our pleasure to take care of you brake light problem.

Bob LangeliersOwner

SL
Sarah L.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said she was satisfied with the service.

Sarah,

Thanks for the good review. See you at your next service.

John L.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
John said they do very good work.

John,

Thanks for the 5 star review. See you next time.

VG
VALERIE G.
Dodge Neon
06/13/2018
Bob's Autodynamics is a great place to take your car when you are shopping for good mechanics and reasonable prices.
I went to Bob's on June 8 for a routine maintenance check which includes an oil and filter change, tire pressures, topping off of fluids, etc.
I was in and out within an hour. The charge was quite reasonable. They even replaced a burned out back blinker bulb.
I would recommend Bob's very highly for quality work and good prices!
Valerie G.

Valerie,

Thank you for a fantastic review. It means a lot to the team.

MICHAEL S.
Chevrolet Cruze
My cars go nowhere else

Michael,

Again Thanks for taking the time for a great review.

RO
ROB O.
06/12/2018
Thanks for all your hep with my Dodge Ram. It was done in a timely manner and I'm satisfied with the work done.

Rob,

Thanks for the good review and the 5 stars.

MICHAEL S.
Dodge Avenger
Only guy I trust
Honest car guy. That's all.

Michael,

Short but sweet Thanks,

TN
Tom N.
GMC Pickup
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Tom said Bob has always been good to him.

Tom,

Thanks tom the kind words mean a lot to us.