Annie G. on 11/16/2017
Spoke with Geraldine. She said the staff spoke nicely to her and their service was good.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for your business.

Martha A. on 11/13/2017
Martha said they provided good service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you for your business.

SHARREN B. on 11/11/2017
"NO NEED TO LOOK FURTHER"
To anyone interested in a lady's point of view... I just relocated to Las Vegas area from the east coast about 2 weeks ago. As you can imagine, there's about a million things to get done when it's a 2000+ mile cross country journey. One thing I must get done is to get my van smog checked & registered in NV. Well, I took it to a smog station & guess what, it failed, my service engine light wasn't working, & that's an automatic fail. I don't have a lot of money left after this big move, plus not knowing anyone here I had no idea where to go. US female people tend to naturally magnarise rip off auto mechanics, because many believe females know nothing about cars. Well I started with an Internet search, figuring I'd read reviews & once I found a place that sounded reputable I'd call to talk about my light. First thing that popped up was "I Am Mechanics" & once I read several reviews I dialed the #. I was prepared to be put on hold, or hung up on, or hear I had to wait a week to come in (all things I've dealt with in the past) I was instead pleasantly surprised when Noe answered my call, was thorough, polite, & asked all the right questions, then he said I could come right in. Next I was scared because the reason I hadn't fixed the light in the state I moved here from, was because 3 mechanics all told me what a massive nightmare my vehicle is, to get into the dash. I thought I was looking at some huge repair, because before I moved the mechanics there said it would be 2 to 3 hours of labor, plus whatever diagnosis, plus parts.
Noe was again as polit as he was on the phone, did not make me feel like I was going to get taken, & I wasn't. I was at the shop for about an hour total, he got my van right in, had the part I needed in stock, & I drive out a happy customer without feeling bad at all about my repair experience. I have no reason now to ever go anywhere else if I need vehicle maintenance work. I'll be a returning, loyal customer. These folks know what running a good business is all about. If you treat customers polite, & are honest & helpful, they will keep coming back, & do what I'm doing now. Tell everyone. Hey, I don't know who you know or where you go for auto work, but I'm telling you now, if you are looking for a fair shake, see the guys at I Am Mechanics. I can now get my van registered here. I couldn't be happier about how I was treated there.
BEST AUTO WORK EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE, I wish I could vote 10 stars, they earned it... TY Noe & team.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Astro Passenger
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 09:23 PM
JAMES M. on 11/11/2017
"Great job on my 1998 Toyota Tacoma!"
I called on a Saturday and spoke with Noe about my transmission problem in my Toyota Tacoma. He told me to call him Monday and make an appointment and he would get me right in. I did so, was there by 10 a.m. and he got right on it as he promised. Noe soon found the problem and pointed out to me that the problem was not in the transmission, but in the rear end, which was causing one of my wheels to lock up at slow speeds and at the positraction had been permanently engaged since the entire time I owned the truck, which is over 10 years!

Noe worked very hard at finding the best solution at the lowest price, given that I was looking at a very expensive rear end repair. He searched high and low for me and finally found a compatible rear end at a salvage yard that could be used. It was a bit of a challenge is there are few Tacoma Parts like that available in the Las Vegas Valley. It was much cheaper than repairing the one I had in the truck as the shift computer was out and that alone was a $900 item from the dealer! He was able to get it delivered within a day and put it in the same afternoon. The repair was much more than I had anticipated price wise, but that was mostly due to the cost of the parts needed to complete the job. None the less he was able to save me about $400 to $500 over what it would have taken to repair the rear end existing in the truck.

Noe was very honest, didn't try to B.S. me and kept me informed at all times. My truck runs better than it ever has since owning it for the last 10 years! He earned my trust and I'm glad I took the job to him and his shop. I would definitely recommend the shop to a friend!
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 02:03 PM
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 11/15/2017

Thank for giving us the opportunity to work on your car. We very much appreciate your business and feedback. Please come back for any questions or concerns about your vehicle. I am happy to hear you had such great service from our team.

Catherine S. on 11/02/2017
Catherine said this business responded right away and they performed the work she needed. The staff were great, prompt, courteous and considerate. She stated she felt the service was great. However, the mechanics told her they would give her a list of what else needed to be done and she never received it.
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 11/04/2017

Thank you for your review. Please check on your receipt for the recommended repairs needed. If you still need help feel free to contact us and we will give you free estimate.

Steve E. on 10/31/2017
Steve said the technician he had was really nice. They helped him out. He thanked them for fixing his brakes.
Vehicle: Kia Forte
Review Created: 10/31/2017
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you for your business. Please contact us for any other car repairs you may need.

Helen R. on 10/27/2017
Helen said the diagnostic performed was reasonably priced, but she couldn't afford the fee to repair the vehicle itself. This business has honest staff who tried their best to help her out.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 11/04/2017

Thank you for your review if there is anything else we can help you with please contact us and our team will do our best to accommodate to your needs.

Paul R. on 10/27/2017
Paul said the employees were good and took care of the vehicle's problems.
Vehicle: Lincoln Navigator
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 11/02/2017

Thank you Paul for your opinion. Our team can answer any questions or future concerns you might have.

Bobby H. on 10/26/2017
Bobby said this business is fast and friendly.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 11/04/2017

Thank you for giving us a try! Please come back anytime and we will make sure every experience is honest. I am mechanics is here to help comfort you in your car repair experience.

Jose L. on 10/26/2017
Jose said the staff provided the service expectedly and it was done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 11/02/2017

Thank you for coming to use for your car needs. We appreciate your review. Contact us for any questions you may have.

Veruska M. on 10/25/2017
Veruska said the service was done in a timely manner. She got what she was looking for.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 11/02/2017

Thank you for your review.

Carlos T. on 10/24/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Land Rover "
Customer service
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 09:26 AM
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 10/26/2017

Thank you for choosing us as your #1 Mechanics shop!

Berta L. on 10/24/2017
Berta said the service was good. The vehicle was running well and she was impressed. She is thankful that they did such a great job on her vehicle.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 11/10/2017

It is our pleasure to provide you with such great service. We appreciate your business.

carlos t. on 10/21/2017
"Customer Service"
Brake Pads
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Review Created: 10/21/2017 07:32 AM
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 10/23/2017

Thank you Carlos and come back anytime for your vehicle concerns.

BRIYAN M. on 10/20/2017
"Excellent garage!"
Wonderful customer service, very fast work, reasonable prices, friendly knowledgeable staff, clean comfortable waiting area, along with great work performed.
You couldn't really ask for more from a garage or a mechanic!
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Review Created: 10/20/2017 08:16 PM
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 10/23/2017

Thank you Briyan for your great review! come back anytime if you have any questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Martha A. on 09/30/2017
Martha said they gave her good service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/30/2017
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 10/03/2017

We are glade to help with your car needs.

Kristy H. on 09/30/2017
Kristy said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: Mercury Mountaineer
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/30/2017
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 10/03/2017

Thank you for your great review from all of us at I AM Mechanics.

Joe F. on 09/29/2017
Joe said the business has decent prices for their service, and they do what they say they are going to do. Thomas was great.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 10/03/2017

Please come back anytime for any maintenance or questions. Anyone on our team will be more than happy to help.

Anthoni M. on 09/28/2017
Anthoni said the service was quick and easy.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier 2WD
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 09/29/2017

Thank you for choosing us as your mechanic shop.

MURRAY P. on 09/26/2017
"timely, efficient, courteous"
I recommend to everybody I know
Vehicle: Jaguar S-TYPE
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017 05:24 AM
Tony U., Shop Manager at I Am Mechanics responded on 09/26/2017

Thank you for your feedback!