Bruce / Sharon C.
04/22/2019
oil change
done quicly and on time. tanks

Chevrolet Suburban
04/20/2019
Expert Care
Trustworthy and diverse experienced owner. 10 year customer with no history of issues and satisfactory or better service.

SR
Scott R.
Noblesville, IN
Acura MDX
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Scott said he thought the business was excellent.

FO
Frances O.
Indianapolis, IN
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Frances said this business's employees were very kind and helpful and accommodating.

DF
Don / Paula F.
Mazda CX-5
04/11/2019
Quality Professional Service
I can count on the technicians at Bob's Garage to give me a clear explanation of service needed prior to undertaking any work. I can also count on them to properly repair/replace items as needed with no unnecessary charges.

Cheryl B.
04/11/2019
I have always trusted this place.
My car is quite old, but I wanting to keep driving it. I feel comfortable talking to all of them
about whether some things are wise to replace/repair. Bill and Bob have been quite good at
explaining to me how my car works and why parts need replacement.

David / Mary Ellen G.
04/10/2019
Have been treated very well in the many years I've done business with them
All personnel have been helpful and eager to provide suggestions on keeping my vehicles in good running order

Robb / Stacy H.
Sheridan, IN
04/09/2019
Friendly service & Repair!
Bob's garage is always welcoming & they communicate clearly the problem and fixed properly.

Bruce / Sharon C.
04/05/2019
Trip check
checked over vehicle in preparation for a long trip. thank you

Bill / Sandra C.
Lexus ES 350
04/02/2019
Friendly and accommodating
Every time I call, Karen is so accommodating. She tries very hard to get you the appointment that you requested. I was in and out in about 30-40 minutes for an oil change. I really appreciate their promptness and attention to detail.

NB
Nathan / Melyn B.
04/01/2019
Great service every time
Knowledgeable and friendly staff always provide a thorough inspection and fix the vehicle quickly.

GW
Gerald / Debra W.
03/28/2019
Quick, accurate diagnosis
We had a flat tire caused by a nail. Once we got to Bob's to get the tire fixed, we told them we also had some shaking in the steering wheel. They found that another tire had something wrong with it that it caused this. We had tires replaced and everything is good.

NH
Nathan H.
03/25/2019
Great place
The staff are so helpful and kind. The prices are very fair, I've never had a bad experience here. I'll always bring my trucks for service and repair.

NH
Nathan H.
03/22/2019
Great place
Very helpful staff straight tonyou with the facts and very helpful and friendly noone likes to spend money but here it is a honest price for the services.

Maria (MJ) C.
Sheridan, IN
03/21/2019
Bill
Thanks again to the Bill and staff for keeping my car in good shape and behaving.

Jason G.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the business did take longer than expected.

BA
Bob A.
Cadillac Escalade
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob said they got the job done.

BW
Bob W.
Buick Park Avenue
03/15/2019
2003 Buick
My only complaint is that I was not called before the work wa done, even though it was stated on the repair form.

Darrell G W.
Indianapolis, IN
03/15/2019
Good Job As Always!
Oil change and tire rotation and inspection. Always trustworthy to let me know what going on and the best plan to remedy what's needed.

That's why I've come back for years!

David / Mary Ellen G.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
03/09/2019
Have been treated very well in the many years I've done business with them
Always takes my "problems" seriously even if they are a "small" thing..