Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

JAN K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/21/2018
Santone ,Worlds best mechanic
Took Santone for a ride in my poor Mimi Cooper, that was doing this jerking, jumping thing. He immediately said it was the coil's. Well when I got my baby back it drives better now then it did when it was brand new, we depend on Bobs my Shop for the honesty, and capable good service that is always delivered . Thanks Santone , your the best.
Bob C. from Bob's My Shop responded on 10/21/2018

Thank you so much for your review Jan, we really appreciate you. 😊

TINA B.
10/19/2018
Awesome place with honest people.
Was great same day service!
Bob C. from Bob's My Shop responded on 10/19/2018

DK
DENNIS K.
Dodge Ramcharger
10/19/2018
I brought my 1985 Dodge Ramcharger Prospector Edition in because it wouldn't start. Bob's was great in finding what was wrong and allowing me to do some things to help save some money. My Dodge now runs like a top and i couldn't be happier with them. I will use Bob's again!
Bob C. from Bob's My Shop responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you so much Dennis for your your review, we really appreciate it.

JASON R.
Saturn Ion
10/17/2018
Excellent Car Care
Thank you for another great service! I always feel confident, on my long road trips, knowing that my car has just been pampered at Bob's My Shop! Now I'm ready to hit the road!
Bob C. from Bob's My Shop responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you Wendy and Jason for your continued support and patronage, we really appreciate you guys <3, oh thanks for the review.

ROBERT M.
Mercury Cougar
10/16/2018
Taking care of my classic cars
I cant say enough about how happy I am with their service and timeliness with scheduled appointments.
I moved here from Wisconsin last June with 5 cars in tow to include some classic cars and Bob's Myshop is the only repair shop that my cars will ever visit for repairs. Also, Bob's did warranty work on my Audi which was excellent.
Bob C. from Bob's My Shop responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you Robert for this wonderful review, we really appreciate it :)

RP
Bob C. from Bob's My Shop responded on 10/13/2018

Buick Park Avenue
10/12/2018
honest
I brought our 18 year old car in for a problem of the headlights not coming on automatically (just manually), service engine light coming on and possible need for transmission flush. Told the part to make the headlights come on automatically was no longer available, the problem that was causing the service engine light to come on was not imperative to repair and the transmission flush was not yet needed. Kenny suggested bringing car in occasionally to make sure service engine light was not indicating anything new. I appreciate that he did not try to get us to spend money on something not really needed.
Bob C. from Bob's My Shop responded on 10/12/2018

MICKEY S.
Acura RDX
10/12/2018
I have been taking both my cars to Bobs my shop since I moved here 1.5 years ago. The service is always great and they are very honest.
Bob C. from Bob's My Shop responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you so much Mickey for the review :)

Matt W.
Toyota Tundra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Matt said everything was done correctly.

PM
PEGGY M.
10/11/2018
At Bob's My Shop I never have worry about them overcharging me or doing work that really didn't need to be done. It is a great place to take your vehicle.
Bob C. from Bob's My Shop responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much Peggy for your review :)

CK
Cherie K.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Cherie said this business has always been up front, honest, and trustworthy. They showed her what they repaired. She wouldn't take her vehicle anywhere else.

Jim F.
Dodge Dakota
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he recommends the business all the time.

PG
Patrica G.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said she trusted the staff. They did good work in a timely manner.

LG
Lesa G.
Parker, AZ
Suzuki XL-7
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Lesa said the business provided good service.

LT
Larry T.
Anaconda, MT
Buick Park Avenue
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he would recommend this business for service, he is coming in sometime this weekend for an oil change.

DOUGLAS M.
10/07/2018
all work done in a timley way and every thing workes as it sdould.
I am not shure why I need to be wordy but OK. AS an ex owner of an auto repair shop it is nice find a shop that appears to be run in the same manner as I ran mine.
Bob C. from Bob's My Shop responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Doug for your review and your compliments :), I'm sure you had a great business too.

DN
DEBBIE N.
10/05/2018
I went into get a oil change an i didn't need one. Saved me money
Checked out my car and was so helpful i will not go anywhere else. Saved me lots of money.
Bob C. from Bob's My Shop responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you so much Debbie, we really appreciate you and your review :)

DY
DAN Y.
10/02/2018
Always friendly and honest. People with show cars trust Bob’s My Shop and so should you.
Bob C. from Bob's My Shop responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you so much Dan for your review and we will let you know when we have more shirts :)

CINDI M.
10/02/2018
Nice People, Professional Service
Always so professional , prompt and honest.
Bob C. from Bob's My Shop responded on 10/02/2018

HC
Homer C.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Homer said the staff seemed to care about his vehicle's needs and serviced his vehicle in a timely manner.
Bob C. from Bob's My Shop responded on 09/26/2018