Overall Rating 3.875/5Overall Rating 3.875/5Overall Rating 3.875/5rating 3.875rating 3.875
Overall Rating 1.9999975/5rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975

Jeep Renegade
01/18/2019
Great service, friendly staff
Brought my car in for state inspection, but got the time wrong. I was told it would be worked in & it was.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/14/2019
great service
I brought my car in for a brake problem. Not only did Wayne fix my brakes, he discovered a mouse nest in the cabin filter and took care of that, too. Roger called me periodically to inform me how the repairs were going and when I might expect them to be completed. I have been going to Bob's for years and would recommend them to anyone. They are professional, and knowledgeable. They surpassed my expectations by taking care of a problem that was not even related to the one I knew I had. Kudos to Bob and his team!

Ruth B.
West Lebanon, NH
Honda Civic Cpe
01/13/2019
Bob's Service Center.
I have been going to Bob's for several years. I used to live in WRJ and went for inspections for about 14 years. Moved to W. Leb and still go there for all maintenance work. Very pleasant gentlemen and always prompt and thorough!

RA
Russel A.
Thetford Center, VT
Nissan Rogue
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Colleen. She said they have a good service. They got her right in and out in a reasonable amount of time and cost for an inspection.

Volvo V50
12/30/2018
efficient and on time
Excellent diagnosis and work.

PA
Pam A.
Lebanon, NH
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Pam said her vehicle still experienced issues after her service.

EK
Earl K.
East Thetford, VT
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Earl said they are great and he has no problems with them.

Windsor, VT
12/15/2018
Caution
I was certain my appointment was at 8am. II got there at 7:30 am. The told me to leave and come back in 45 minutes. I did then they claimed I had a problem that I know was fixed recently at another station. I didn't pass inspection, yet the guy next to me bought his daughter's car in which had an incorrect vin # and he passed? Doesn't sound right to me.
Bob P. from Bob's Service Center responded on 12/18/2018

Hi and thanks for taking the time to express your concerns with our service dept. I checked our schedule log and we had you down for an 8:30 inspection but mistakes do happen and since anything's possible, the person who scheduled you could have said 8:00 while writing down 8:30. I'm not sure if it was the drivers' wiper blade or the left outer tie-rod end that you feel was just repaired at another shop but either way it should be covered under some sort of warranty at that shop. If you should need ANY help explaining this to your other shop, please feel free to let me or Roger know. As far as the next guy getting a sticker with an incorrect vin #, that didn't happen. That person was told before the inspection process that his car wouldn't pass because of the vin error. We suggested that he get that taken care of before paying us for an inspection. He left without a sticker and wasn't charged. He got the problem resolved and was in yesterday (the 17th) to get his car inspected. If you still feel we're not worth recommending to a friend please let me know and I'll gladly refund the inspection price.   Thanks, Bob Perkins

Riley H.
Volvo XC70
12/13/2018
Fantastic Service Once Again!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! As usual, service with Bob's was outstanding. After five years of service, I continue to return and will do so for as long as they are in business.

ST
Stanley T.
12/13/2018
Repair Of Brake Line Leak
Brakes are working fine now.

RD
Ramon D.
Quechee, VT
Buick Enclave
12/11/2018
Quality of service
Roger is always very knowledgeable and helpful.

Dave M.
12/07/2018
Inspection
Pleasant Owner and excellent Mechanics.

GB
Gregory B.
12/07/2018
Prompt and Pleasant
Great service. Right on time. Thorough explanations. I keep coming back.

TA
Thom A.
Jeep Cherokee
12/04/2018
Brakes repaired
They did well done job on my brakes on the right time on the same day as I expected.
Am happy to be member w/ AAA where they are approved w/ them.
Will spread the word about their service .

KH
Kristina H.
Vermont
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Seyed. He said they did a good job, but things were not clear and the steering wheel is not aligned.

Cheryl H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/29/2018
Caught my error
I brought my own oil and filter, but had the wrong filter. These folks are great, and I trust them with my diesel.

Honda Civic Sedan
11/20/2018
Winter tire swapover
Much simpler and easier than going to tire places. They take appointments and keep them

LO
Lisa O.
11/10/2018
Efficient, friendly, customer-focused
The staff is attentive, explains work needed (if any); They are competent, efficient and provide updates and text/call when work completed. They also accept AAA and AAA discount.

Quechee, VT
11/09/2018
Always helpful and professional. Appreciate their efforts at getting our vehicles in for service in a timely manner. Also appreciate the AAA discount.

JE
Julia E.
Thetford Center, VT
Chevrolet Sonic
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Julia said the business had a nice staff, they were very pleasant and also did a good job.