Overall Rating 3.875/5Overall Rating 3.875/5Overall Rating 3.875/5rating 3.875rating 3.875
Overall Rating 1.9999975/5rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975

LO
Lisa O.
11/10/2018
Efficient, friendly, customer-focused
The staff is attentive, explains work needed (if any); They are competent, efficient and provide updates and text/call when work completed. They also accept AAA and AAA discount.

11/09/2018
Always helpful and professional. Appreciate their efforts at getting our vehicles in for service in a timely manner. Also appreciate the AAA discount.

JE
Julia E.
Thetford Center, VT
Chevrolet Sonic
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Julia said the business had a nice staff, they were very pleasant and also did a good job.

OW
Oakland W.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Oakland said they have good service and good value.

Ralph B.
Wilder, VT
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Ralph said the service visit was great and they are good people to deal with.

Tunbridge, VT
Ram 1500
11/04/2018
Good Job!
Thanks for the recent service. I sincerely appreciate you notifying me when require service is do.

WB
William B.
North Hartland, VT
11/02/2018
Been coming here for years. would not go anywhere else.
As always, the best car care at the most reasonable price.

NW
Norman W.
11/02/2018
Oil Change
Easy to schedule appointments. Courteous employees and clean environment. 10% AAA discount!

Windsor, VT
11/01/2018
I've been going to Bob's for a few years. It's great to get the reminder so I don't forget to get my car inspected. They are very friendly and willing to answer questions.

LV
Laura V.
Recent service
I had headlight replaced....not too difficult a job, I suspect, but it was nice to drop it off and then cross the street to go to work. I found out later that I get a discount for being a VA employee, which was a pleasant surprise. My only small issue was that I was not called when my car was ready for pick up.

John S.
Many thanks!
Excellent and quick service. Very clear about work that was needed.

TD
Tara D.
Wells River, VT
Convenient
Bob’s is always convenient for me to drop my car off to have work done. They always have it ready on time when I need to pick it up. The cost of the oil change and tire change over seemed a little pricey to me. I think next time I may check around for pricing before going for convenience.

David H.
10/30/2018
You got me in and out of service when you said you would. There was no waiting. Excellent!
I came in for a routine service (State Inspection). You reminded me that the inspection was due. You found me a convenient appointment time. You took me in at the time scheduled; told me the inspection would take 30 minute; so I took a 35 minute walk, and the car was outside waiting when I got back. As noted above, you did what you said you were going to do, and that's excellent. Your staff was polite and efficient. Thank you.

AL
Andrew L.
Wilder, VT
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/30/2018
Always a good experience.
Fair pricing and fast, courteous service has been the norm at Bob's for many years. Thank you Roger and crew!

CG
Charlene G.
10/26/2018
State car inspection made easy
Bob's sends a reminder re: when car inspection is due via email, which I really appreciate! The process of making an appointment by phone was easy and the inspection was done quickly. The waiting area is small but comfortable. I'll continue to be a loyal customer!

10/26/2018

LW
Lance W.
Subaru Crosstrek
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Lance said the staff always provides the best service.

Cara S.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Cara said the technicians are very professional. They did not try and sell her things that she did not need.

PO
Patti O.
10/16/2018
My vehicle was taken on time, all things were accomplished to my satisfaction, feedback was provided for future potential problems, everyone was pleasant and smiled.