Overall Rating 3.875/5Overall Rating 3.875/5Overall Rating 3.875/5rating 3.875rating 3.875
Overall Rating 1.9999975/5rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975

Margery P.
Hanover, NH
03/14/2019
Respect
I trust them

Brian B.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the work was done in a timely manner and it turned out great.

EK
Earl K.
East Thetford, VT
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Earl said the business did a great job and he would absolutely recommend them to others.

ST
Shane T.
Volkswagen Golf
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Shane said he had a good experience and now he has a good impression of this business.

Susan B.
North Sutton, NH
03/12/2019
I always go there for my car repair and have never been disappointed on the service I get!! Thank you guys!!

LV
Laura V.
03/08/2019
Inspection sticker review
The ease of drop off and pickup were great. My car passed inspection without problems- they weren’t trying to get me to buy extra products or obtain additional services that were unnecessary. The only thing that I have a minor complaint about was that I didn’t receive a phone call when the car was ready for pickup. Otherwise, a great experience!

Cheryl H.
02/28/2019
very helpful
What started to be a routine inspection appointment was flawed when I couldn't find my 2-year registration card. The staff helped me get a replacement that covered me for the day and until my replacement came by mail. Service above and beyond... And I didn't have to make another appointment.
Thanks.

Mary C.
Hyundai Accent
Inspection sticker
Prompt service, courteous.

Debi W.
02/23/2019
Honest, great service and friendly
I always feel comfortable bringing my car to Bob's. They are friendly and courteous, are fairly priced and honest! Thanks for taking care of me and my car!

Claudia B.
The Best
Bob’s is efficient, affordable and has excellent mechanics. I so appreciate the ease of working with them. They are flexible, good natured and kind.

TW
Tiffany W.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Tiffany said they were really nice and honest. She said they were not able to duplicate the issue, but she was charged 70 dollars and 10 dollars for gas.

RD
Ramon D.
Quechee, VT
Volvo V60 Cross Country
02/18/2019
Inspection certificate
Prompt service.

02/10/2019
They are efficient and reasonably priced. AAA discounts!
They get you in promptly and repairs seem to last so far. Competent mechanics.

LC
Laura C.
Thetford Center, VT
Honda Element
02/09/2019
Very happy
Great work and customer service.

Maggee R.
Quechee, VT
Honda HR-V
02/08/2019
The courtesy from the staff
I was impressed at my first visit. I didn't know the protocol and stood for several moments in the store section. A staff person was passing through, stopped, and asked if he could help. Wonderful! The waiting area was clean and as comfortable as could be made in a small space. I peeked through the window into the bay area ... it was clean and tidy and everyone was busy. Thank you!

LH
Luke H.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Luke said there were a few minor issues but overall his experience was pretty good,

PM
Patrick M.
Volvo S90
02/05/2019
Employees always seem to do that little extra that makes me want to keep coming back.

EB
Edward B.
01/30/2019
Courtesy is supreme, service always reliably first rate.
I prize the rapid and reliable response to my automotive needs at Bob’s

01/23/2019
It's the little things
We brought our car in for a service check because numerous indicator lights were on (ABS, SRS, and tire pressure). Due to age and condition of the car, we chose not to repair/replace the sensors as car would not pass its next inspection. However, we were very disappointed to retrieve the car after hours only to find that they did not bother to add air to the tires. We had to find a coin-operated air compressor across town that night after spending $71.49 for the original consult. Really? I would think filling tires would be included. We were very disappointed as this is not the service we have come to expect from Bob's.

Jeep Renegade
01/18/2019
Great service, friendly staff
Brought my car in for state inspection, but got the time wrong. I was told it would be worked in & it was.