Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Susan B.
11/18/2019
Excellent Service, communication, and price!

Denise D.
West Lebanon, NH
Honda Fit
11/15/2019
Great Place to Get Snow Tires
I always get great service when I get snow tires put on.

Ben M.
Toyota Tundra
11/13/2019
Great people and great service
Bob's is the best. Everyone there is knowledgeable, pleasant, and courteous.
I will never go anywhere else!

SG
Stephen G.
11/13/2019
Bob’s Service
Great service. Easy to get an appointment. Friendly, professional, and efficient staff. Work done on time. Convenient location. Appreciate the AAA discount.

GT
Gordon T.
Springfield, VT
11/05/2019
Nice place to deal with.
Bob,and staff are very friendly and helpful .

Dallas, TX
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Organized and Professional
I made my appointment online a few weeks in advance and got a confirmation email almost immediately. Service began and ended on time. Hard to do better than that.

RK
Rachel K.
Volvo S60
AAA
After a prompt Vermont car inspection, I was greeted at the register by an alert cashier who noted Bob’s has a discount for AAA members. What a nice surprise to have that detail brought to my attention. It told me they will be alert to other details I may have overlooked on my car in the future.
Rachel K.

Jennifer H.
Subaru Ascent
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business is a good place.

Michohn P.
Wilder, VT
11/04/2019
Inspection
friendly staff and great service!!

John S.
11/03/2019
Small, staff very engaged with customers, excellent work.
Small, staff very engaged with customers, excellent work.

NJ
Nancy J.
Hartland, VT
11/02/2019
Efficient and quick service
I went in for a vehicle inspection and they were on time, efficient and quick service.

FB
Frank B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/02/2019
Great Service Friendly People. Also Know what they are doing.
Went in for check up and oil & filter change. They found a leak in exhaust. Took me out to show me a problem. Could have cost me a lot to replace my Catalytic converter. They came up with a flange fix. Saved me a ton of money.

11/01/2019
VT State Inspection
Took my Lexus to Bob’s for VT state inspection. Extremely nice folks to work with. Car was in/out in about 45 minutes, I’d that. Well done, will definitely use them again.

TH
Theresa H.
Wilder, VT
Honda Civic Sdn
11/01/2019
Fast, friendly and reasonable prices
Bob’s is fast and friendly to deal with and their prices are reasonable.

Sheila C.
10/31/2019
They are exceptional
I didn't really expect anything more than an apology but they gave me a free oil change! Always courteous and they are still my top recommendation; by far!

10/31/2019
first disappointing visit in over 13 years
Never had less than a 5-star experience but disappointed this time. When making appt for inspection I told the scheduler I needed new tires (I had been told this at the 2018 inspection) and was told 'we'll take care of that when you are here'. At end of inspection I was told I need new tires and that I needed to make another apt for this. I do not get paid when I have to take time off so this was very disappointing to me. I have to come again anyway for an oil change but that would have been a shorter apt and I had taken the inspection day off from work expecting the tires that date. I still think Bob's is terrific, just was sad about this last visit.
Bob P. from Bob's Service Center responded on 11/01/2019

Hi Sheila and thanks for the review. Although we strive to achieve everybody's expectations, occaisionally we drop the ball and in your case we fumbled. All I can say is we're sorry!!! I can only hope you'll except the oil change at no charge as our way of trying to get your faith in our service back.
Thanks,
Bob Perkins

GC
Gail C.
10/30/2019
The Place to Go
I was 30 minutes late for my appointment but they fit me in anyway. Convenient location for inspection. Friendly staff.

SR

PN
Paula N.
Volkswagen Jetta
Efficient and pleasant
I scheduled a car inspection. Service was prompt, efficient, and friendly . I will return wit confidence. Thank you, Bobs!

NW
Norman W.
New car inspection
Quick and easy and triple A discount

Ram 1500
10/29/2019
Done right the first time!
Bob's Service Center always does the job correctly the first time! Thank you for taking the time to complete the work correctly