Sally B.
Honda HR-V
02/22/2020
Highly recommended
I brought my car in for inspection. The service was performed quickly. The technician was friendly and explained his findings. He also helped trouble shoot another issue I had.

NP
Nancy P.
02/22/2020
Always get great quality and prompt service - thank you!

Audi Q5
Courteous and professional
New to the area and first time getting an inspection done. The staff were friendly and helpful and they worked efficiently. Will definitely be going back!

FS
Fred S.
Sharon, VT
Great work
Always the highest level of service at this place.

Ford Edge
State inspection
They were very prompt and on time to take my car in for the inspection and done a little sooner than they had said it would take.

KF
Kenneth F.
Wilder, VT
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Kenneth said they seem to always find the problem, are courteous and friendly.

LG
Linda G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
professional, friendly, efficient
I have purchased my gas at Bob's for years and this was my first time for service. I was very pleased with the overall experience. Everyone was friendly, very professional and very efficient. I was out in a little over a half hour and the cost for the work done was not as much as it would have been had I gone direct to the dealership. In the future this will be my choice for any service/maintenance needs.

GD
Geoffrey D.
West Lebanon, NH
Volvo S80
Honest, Responsive to questions
The mechanics at Bob’s are attentive to your questions and problems. They are trustworthy, reliable, and do excellent work.

FS
Fred S.
Sharon, VT
Great business
I have done business with Bob for many years. You can not find a a better business to handle all your car needs.

02/08/2020
Efficient and professional.
The best thing about Bob's is that I really trust everyone there. Everyone you see, from the person checking you in or out to the mechanic behaves competently and professionally. Waiting room is not expansive, but is a big improvement and certainly does the job. I recommend Bob's to anyone.

Volvo V70
02/07/2020
Car inspection on time. Kept informed. Pleasant staff interactions. Good coffee.

AL
Alicia L.
South Royalton, VT
Ford Police Interceptor
Fast simple service
They had quick availability for my state inspection appointment. Checked me in promptly and completed the tasks promptly.

RD

Neal A.
East Thetford, VT
02/05/2020
fast service
I had never been to Bob's Service before this; They are very profressional and service was very fast. This is 10 miles away, so I will definitely return in the future, and suggested my wife use them as well.

AG
Adam G.
Cadillac DeVille
02/05/2020
Trustworthy Gentlemen
I am relatively new to the area, and I have had to get my car looked at a few times recently. Bob's Service Center went out of their way to make the service they provided meaningful. They took me under my car to show me the issues and didn't force any work upon me. Also worked with me to take a junk vehicle off my hands pretty easily and without costing too much. Overall class act.