Overall Rating 3.875/5Overall Rating 3.875/5Overall Rating 3.875/5rating 3.875rating 3.875
Overall Rating 1.9999975/5rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975

TA
Thom A.
Jeep Cherokee
06/21/2019
60,000 mile service
I am very pleased for the service they have done promptly. I did not find any problems & complaint, etc.
will of course , come back for future service or any unexpected trouble on my vehicle.

CD
Candis D.
West Lebanon, NH
Honda Accord Coupe
06/21/2019
Good News! Bob's has the BEST mechanics and service station in town.
They were very professional. They did the job on time and within budget. Roger was pleasant, personable and responsive to my questions. They are the BEST!

HP
Hannah P.
Thetford, VT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Hannah said the business assessed the work on her vehicle. Another business had told her about some issues that needed attention. She took the vehicle to this facility and they said that nothing needed to be done. She said the people there are honest and care about relationship with their customers.

Melody M.
Wilder, VT
Chevrolet Blazer
06/17/2019
they work with me and answer any questions I have.
A great group of men from the boss to the mechanics.

AL
Anthony L.
Thetford Center, VT
06/14/2019
Clean, convenient, very friendly and quick.
I had a wonderful experiences getting my car inspected. It went quickly and very efficiently.
The group of guys are always friendly and the coffee is most welcomed too.
5 star rating to Bob’s Service Center.

Woodstock, VT
06/13/2019
Quick n Easy
The people were friendly, the place was orderly and we'll equipped. The job was finished quickly.

Kristen B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/13/2019
Professional and Prompt
I have had work done on my car twice by this business. They are polite and spot on with repair work.

Monica L.
Dover, NH
Subaru Legacy
06/12/2019
All the employees were so nice.
After driving 2 hours to my destination, my car wouldn’t start after being parked for ten minutes. Bob’s employee was with me within half an hour of calling and was nice enough to let me follow him back to the service center after starting my car. I felt like all the employees I dealt with were so nice, thorough and honest. They made what could have been a rotten start to my vacation a bit so big deal!! They were done with my car in about 20 minutes. And I’ve had no trouble with my car since.

Mike S.
Norwich, VT
Subaru Impreza
06/12/2019
Fast service
Very efficient service. Didn’t have to wait too long for my inspection. The service was fast and friendly.

SG
Stephen G.
Quechee, VT
06/11/2019
Inspection
We always get excellent service at Bob’s. Easy to get an appointment, punctual, professional, high quality and friendly.

Claudia B.
Wilder, VT
06/11/2019
Always reliable.
Excellent mechanics who are courteous and efficient. I rely on them and am never disappointed.

John F.
Honda Civic Si
06/11/2019 Category: Service
John said the employees were honest. They provided great service.

John F.
Honda Civic Si
06/11/2019 Category: Service
John said the employees were honest. They provided great service.

NW
Norman W.
06/07/2019
running boards
friendly, courteous service and very clean facility , service done in a timely fashion

Michael D.
Rutland, VT
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2019
Service Excellence
Wow! 1st time service with Bob's..Called with a serious front end problem. They got me in the following day. Repaired the same day. And great price! Fantastic!

Barbara S.
Grantham, NH
Dodge Charger
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said they are absolutely wonderful. She said they were so polite and she will never take her vehicle any where else.

Cynthia H.
Post Mills, VT
06/03/2019
Great place
You guys are the greatest.

TG
Tony G.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
06/03/2019
People
Since our Regular service center closed we switched over to Bobs service center. We could not have imagined that we were going to get the same service as the big guys. We have been more then impressed so far with their service from the start till the job is complete.

Michael P.
Vermont
Dodge Dart
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they were quick but hard to contact.

PM
Peter M.
Norwich, VT
Toyota Venza
05/30/2019
Thanks
Excellent service as usual! Friendly service at the front counter!