Ford Transit Van
04/14/2021
Efficient Vermont Inspection, Good Location
Although I had to schedule a week out, inspection day came and the service was fast, friendly, and courteous. Location is right next door to a Dunkin’, so the half-hour wait for the inspection to be completed was painless.

NC
Nancy C.
04/14/2021
Thanks for the help!
Bob’s fixed my heating system quickly and with a quick fix that didn’t cost me a ton of money.

Kathleen S.
Canaan, NH
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/12/2021
Bob's Service has been outstanding.
After previous screw ups, I hadn't any confidence with Toyota. So when my vehicle's dash lights came back after my several attempts to reset computer, I called Bob's towing for help. The issue was difficult to resolve. Bob's Service didn't give up. For weeks they stood by their quality work. Honest & first rate service is what they provide. I appreciate all that Roger & Wayne did. Thank you!

Mary C.
Wilder, VT
Kia Soul
04/09/2021
Saved me money
Will definitely go back for service

RN
Raymond N.
Enfield, NH
Jeep Renegade
04/03/2021
very good service.
My appointment was kept service was prompt and courteous.

Deborah H.
Honda Fit
04/02/2021
Always great service and they fix whatever I need done! I would recommend them any time for any car repair, updating or inspection!

PS
Paul S.
Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2021
Thorough review of the issue
very happy

Very fast

Marcy S.
03/28/2021
Vermont inspection
Our 2006 had less than 500 miles on it since it passed New Hampshire inspection at a dealership and tech failed on an opinion not any regulations will not return.
Brent M. from Bob's Service Center responded on 03/28/2021

I'm sorry to hear that you had a poor experience in our location. We reviewed the inspection notes as well as reviewed Vermont; and New Hampshire criteria for the secondary hood latch. Where there may be some items that are based on the expert opinion of the mechanic, in VT a MISSING secondary hood latch is not one of them. It is in fact the first line item to be checked under the subsection "Engine Compartment... Check primary and secondary hood latch for proper operation". I have included a link to the VT DMV inspection guide. https://dmv.vermont.gov/sites/dmv/files/documents/DMV-Inspection_Guide.pdf

In NH however, your 2006 Jeep Wrangler (due to hood release tie-downs) may have been passed under section "Vehicle Body or Chassis, subsection (a) "A vehicle shall be rejected if:" item (6) "The hood safety catch, hand-operated hood release latch or remote control hood release is inoperable, unless equipped with operable primary hood release latch hood pins;"

As you can see, Vermont and NH have differences in requirements that may or may not allow for variances.

In any case, we would like the opportunity to work with you in obtaining and installing the necessary equipment for your vehicle to pass the inspection. Please reach out at your earliest convenience for us to serve you.

Sincerely,
Bobs Service Center Team
802-295-2341

KH
Kristen H.
Middlebury, VT
03/26/2021
Pleasant, quick service.
Scheduling was easy, prompt service, great customer service.

Bobby S.
Grantham, NH
03/22/2021
On time and on budget.
Many colleagues at the VA had recommended Bob’s so I set up the appointment. My “old” guy was booked for weeks and Bob’s got me in in about a week. They let me drop off a day early and got me the estimate before they said they would. The work was completed early the morning I was originally supposed to drop off. They gave me another estimate on another issue and I’ll be booking that appointment next.

Margaret W.
03/22/2021
As always, pleasant, professional & attentive service

BG
Barrie G.
Windsor, VT
03/18/2021
Very available
Very available to come right out to tow my car, and they take AAA. They did the repairs quickly. Friendly, efficient. No complaints!

RT
Ralph T.
Medfield, MA
03/18/2021
Honest service on our car
TookCare of our problem promptly efficiently and cost effectively.

Michael R.
03/17/2021
Battery Replacement
Battery died this morning. Ford couldn’t service until Monday, so I googled and Bob’s was top of list. Good reviews. Was able to get an appointment that morning. Checked the battery to make sure it was expired, replacement installed in an hour, AAA discount, friendly. Love the service station feel, so few left.