Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Hartland, VT
Nissan Rogue
01/16/2021
Friendly
They were very friendly when I went in and told me everything that they worked on. The service was also very fast and I was in and out in maybe 30 mins

West Lebanon, NH
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/15/2021
Quality service
They did an excellent job looking over my car and fixing what I needed and were honest about what could be postponed.

My car drove and sounded 100% better after the work they did.

David C.
01/12/2021
Great service. I trust their work, their knowledge of what needs to be done, their explanation of the work completed and their reasonable rates.
It is really nice to have a "go to" garage for what ever service you need and their easy to talk to staff.

Honda Crosstour
01/11/2021
Good work
Nice to drop off my truck and come back within the hour ready to go! Also have me some guidance on a small issue with my heat!

WL
William L.
Norwich, VT
01/10/2021
State inspection
Guys did a great and quick job updating my state inspection

Susan B.
North Sutton, NH
01/10/2021
The people are always pleasant & helpful. I truly trust my vehicle in their hands!
I am always happy with the service I received and trust in their work. I travel a long distance for work so my car is very important to me.

South Royalton, VT
01/09/2021
Quick and kind
Just a great group of people that truly want to get you back in the road, no BS, no scamming, just a good honest place to get your mechanical work done.

GS
Gary S.
INFINITI EX35
01/03/2021
Service manager was very helpful.
Roger, the service manager did an excellent job exploring several issues and was very helpful completing the state inspection.

PO
Patti O.
Hyundai Elantra GT
12/30/2020
Top Notch
Whenever I need work done at Bobs —-the service crew are courteous, helpful and respectful of all my needs. You can see that people are happy working there and their performance on my vehicle proves it. Well done!!

VF
Vicky F.
12/27/2020
Professional. Friendly. Trusted. Quick.
My go to place for years when need inspections, oil change, and service on my vehicles.

NM
Nick M.
North Pomfret, VT
12/26/2020
Quick, helpful, fair
Nobody looks forward to paying for car maintenance, so when you find a place that is friendly, fast, and reasonable - it’s worth mentioning. Bob’s is quick and reliable, and the few times I’ve had questions they’ve been direct.

XV
Xantippe V.
12/24/2020
Above and Beyond
Thanks to the guys from Bob's for persevering to getting my old car back on the road. I'm so greatful that this is where AAA brought me.

PO
Paulette O.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/24/2020
Car inspection
I thought the service people were friendly and professional. I was in and out in no time.

Windsor, VT
Volkswagen Passat
12/23/2020
Accommodating and pleasant
They were able to get me in during a busy time. Professional and pleasant though I arrived during the end of their lunch break.

Richard R.
12/21/2020
Efficient. No nonsense. On time - minimal wait.
See above.