TT
Travis T.
Ford Cab & Chassis
09/09/2020
Boccella’s
Only mechanic I use!! 100% takes care of my family and commercial vehicles without having to worry about faulty workmanship or getting my pockets emptied by prices.

Ravikumar R.
Royersford, PA
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/01/2020
Mike is always the best around here!

Kena B.
INFINITI JX35
08/19/2020
Another Great Experience
Everytine I bring my trucks here I'm treated extremely well. Service is timely and my truck is always running it's best when I leave the shop.

LH
Lawrence H.
07/29/2020
Been dealing with them for years. Good service at a fair price.

TN
Todd N.
07/18/2020
Reliable and Trustworthy
I never feel like I am being taken advantage of. They provide great service for a reasonable price and are timely

PT
Pat T.
07/05/2020
These guys have great customer relations!
I always pass about 5 other service stations right near my house, but wouldn’t think twice about not going anywhere else but Bocellas!! I even have a service shop right out in front of my work!!! , but rather take my work to Bocellas because I trust them with my vehicles! I HIGHLY recommend visiting Bocellas for your automotive service needs!👍🏻👍🏻

PT
Patrick T.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/05/2020
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Great customer service! Highly recommend them for your automotive service needs. Always take my vehicles here. I pass about 5 other service shops before I get to Bocellas place, but wouldn’t think twice about going anywhere else but here!

EZ
E Z.
07/02/2020
One happy customer
There is a reason that I drive 45 minutes to have my cars maintained by Boccella's Automotive. He has done repairs for me that other shops could not do. His prices have been more reasonable than other shops for the same repair. I no longer shop around for automotive repairs I just call Boccella's. Once, when repairs were taking an unexpected length of time, he actually gave me a ride home. An hour and a half round trip for him. This is the lost art of customer service that I found at Boccella's.
At Bocella''s you will find competence, honesty, knowledge, dependability, good customer service and reasonable prices.
I am not a friend of the business and this is an honest personal opinion and review.

Robert H.
Collegeville, PA
06/04/2020
Great and Trustworthy Service
The guys at Boccella’s have been inspecting and making repairs on my vehicles for years. I drive a half hour to have service done there because I trust will be done right with no nonsense.

Shannah B.
GMC Yukon
05/31/2020
Big Red
Always excellent service at Bocellas.

DA
Daniel A.
Boyertown, PA
05/20/2020
My go to garage
Only place we go for repairs to our cars. Knowledgeable and willing to explain. Fair priced and great overall customer service

Jeffrey R.
Douglassville, PA
05/19/2020
Tremendous as usual
Friendly, professional and quick service as always! They take care of what you need repaired or checked and don’t try to tack on unnecessary charges or repairs. If they find something else wrong they will inform you and give you their professional opinion. Completely trustworthy and reliable business!!

Thomas B.
05/15/2020
Always great!
I can always trust Mike and his team to get the job done right and not worry about getting billed for work I don't need.

Robert C.
Ram 1500
05/13/2020
Super service
I was just over my mileage for an oil change called the shop around noon they were able to get me in at 2:30 changed it will rotate the tires repaired one of the tires was there for just about an hour

MA
Margaret A.
Colmar, PA
Cadillac Escalade ESV
05/09/2020
Friendly helpful staff.
I find very knowledgeable staff that wants to satisfy the customer which is nit the norm
In a lot if the larger establishments.