RL
R L.
03/21/2020
Professional and efficient
Mike Has so much experience and expertise that he can diagnose repairs very efficiently and economically

Ravikumar R.
Royersford, PA
Acura RDX
03/15/2020
Best Service
I have known Mike for a little more than 10 years and have been with him ever since taking care of my 4 vehicles. The best treatment and service I ever had. Beats the dealers by far and knows what he is doing. Way to go Mike.
Ravi

Jacob M.
Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2020
Great Work
Great service and a great staff

CR
Carolyn R.
Norristown, PA
Dodge Avenger
02/07/2020
Car Registration Renewal and "Check-Up"
My son took my car to be serviced at your center a few years ago and I have returned thereafter for service. This time I needed the inspection to be done and wanted the tires and fluids checked. I needed a bulb replaced also. I have been pleased with the availability of an appointment, sometimes on a short notice. There are a few service centers nearby my residence but I have been pleased with the service from Boccellas, and although it is a distance from my residence, I have someone take it to their place for service.

TK
Thomas K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/06/2020
Last minute
Thanks for getting my Pontiac in for inspection.

Jack S.
Pottstown, PA
01/23/2020
Inspection the next day after I called
Inspected my truck quickly as I waited, nice waiting area. Very nice people to deal with.

HN
Harry N.
Blue Bell, PA
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Harry said that the place did a great job.

Robert H.
Boyertown, PA
01/03/2020
Only place I'll let work on my cars, besides myself.
To put it simply, I trust their work. It's done right and timely. I've been going to them since they were in limerick. Great prices, and great people.

Christopher C.
Barto, PA
12/14/2019
Reliable service every time!
I have been taking my cars to Boccellas for years now and the work they do has always been great!

They are a local shop, which I like to use whenever possible, and are always courteous and friendly.

I would recommend them for your automobile service needs.

AF
Anthony F.
Perkiomenville, PA
12/12/2019
Quick and reliable
No hassle, in and out for an inspection. Got me in at a moments notice too which was helpful

Deena D.
Pottstown, PA
12/10/2019
All our auto needs
We have been using Boccellas Auto service for years now and they always have great rates and availability. Very friend and efficient when it comes to our Auto needs.

LF
Louis F.
Perkiomenville, PA
11/18/2019
Outstanding Service
I am grateful for many things about Boccellas: 1) A person answers the phone! 2) They were able to schedule me in a pinch to have my car inspected. 3) Friendly, personable, excellent service. 4) I received a phone call letting me know when my car was done in a most timely, professional manner. All in all, I am most pleased and would highly recommend Boccellas Service Center! Thank you.

Jon R.
Barto, PA
Pontiac G6
09/27/2019
First Class Service
Excellent service from the service desk, mechanics & ownership.

DA
David A.
Spring City, PA
09/24/2019
Awesome people!
Great place!! Best around.

Jacqueline S.
Douglassville, PA
09/18/2019
Honest and quick service!
I appreciate Mike’s honesty and quick service. He always give options that fits my budget. Thanks, Mike!