Quincy, MA
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Searching and hoping this is it
I leased my car from Prime Hyundai in Rockland, MA. The dealership closed with no notice of any kind to its customers. Very, very disappointing after having had excellent service at Tom O’Brien in Quincy and then Prime when they bought dealership and eventually moved to Rockland. Consequently, I’ve had to search for the best dealership to have my car serviced and in anticipation of leasing another car. I’m hoping I found new place.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey. We appreciate your business!

ST
Sean T.
Norwood, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Nothing is great about Boch Hyundai
No ideas why I can change the number of stars... SHOULD BE -5 STARS
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

We appreciate you filling out the survey and thank you for choosing Boch Hyundai to service your vehicle!

Richard G.
Inspection Stickers
Sticker service is on a first-come-first-served basis. It would be better if you could make an appointment.

Stoughton, MA
01/03/2020 Category: Service
The services I received for my car were excellent. But the service center and customer lounge are very run down and needs updating. There is NEVER any parking.

Everett, MA
acceptable
Needs better communication between the dealership service department

IP
Irwin P.
Brookline, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Visit
Quality work, but took a long time and was more expensive than I expected for modest items like filters.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 12/21/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank you for choosing Boch Hyundai!

GS
Gary S.
Walpole, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2019 Category: Service
First service
The person who did the write up was good and car was done in timely manner. Dealership used 5-30 oil instead of what appears to be recommended 5-20. Not sure why.Facility is not as modern in terms of drive in bays and write up areas.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Robert C.
Foxboro, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Very easy Very nice
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

GC
Gordon C.
Weymouth, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/19/2019 Category: Service
service visit
pleased with value and speed of service. would like to see sunday service hours.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

West Roxbury, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Good attention, not clear accountability
I bought a brand new car and the same day I realized that there was a tremor on the steering wheel and brake pedal when I stepped on the brake. The Service Client advisor and I agreed that could be one brake disc damaged. I asked for one appointment and took the car to BOCH. The attention was great but I was expecting that the brake disk was replaced for a new one because the damaged was when I receive the car. Nobody said what was the damage and what repair they would do. When the car was ready, they informed me that the disc was repaired (rectified). As my understanding, when one brake disc is rectified has less useful life. So, now I have one new car with one brake disc rectified with less useful life. It's not fair!
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for contacting us regarding your repairs. Please be assured that your rotors were not limited in their useful life. Simply your rotors developed a high spot and we were able to true them up and create a nice smooth stop for you.

Jason C.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Professional
Great staff. They need a new facility.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business!

Walpole, MA
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Very Good
Service staff are eager to assist and very customer focused. The parking and waiting area are dismal.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business.

TG
Toni G.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Christina is great
I went in for a state inspection and safety update. I was told that my brake pads were severly worn to the point that it was unsafe. The front clerk Christina was really concerned and didn't want me to drive my car in that condition. It was more than her trying to get money out of me, it was genuine concern. Christina took me in the back and had the mechanic put my car on the lift and show me exactly what my brake pads looked like and a new brake pad to have me to see the exact comparison. Mine were almost down to the metal. The price was too expensive and I told her I just simply could not afford the extra services. Christina crunched some number and found some coupons that shaved about $100 bucks off the top. She also suggested they get brake pads from a different location where it was cheaper to keep my cost down. She then was able to shave some off of the labor fees. She really went above and beyond so that I'd be safe to drive. I really appreciated her care and concern.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Braintree, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom’s Take
Was not notified of Prime closing. Unfortunately, Boch gets some of that fallout. Sorry
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey. I, however, don't believe we should take or deserve any of the blame when an independent dealership closes. We understand the frustration that arises and we are here to accomodate any and all the Prime customers. But the dealerships are independently owner and operated.

Maxine H.
Norwood, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Kona
Yay
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey and choosing Boch Hyundai to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business!