Latest Review 38 minutes ago

Rexford, NY
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Great Service, just poor Scheduling
I scheduled an appointment for service a week in advanced because I knew that the part I needed was specialized and might have needed to be ordered. I brought this up with the scheduling department associate on the phone twice while scheduling and was assured that the part would be there when I had my appointment. I was not; I had to reschedule and come back later in the week for the service. This being said, the service associate Christina was wonderful and helped to ensure that I was given the service I needed at the price I was initially told.

01/21/2020 Category: Service
Lied when scheduling
I scheduled an appointment for service a week in advanced because I knew that the part I needed was specialized and might have needed to be ordered. I brought this up with the associate on the phone 2 while scheduling and was assured that the part would be there when I had my appointment. I was not; I had to reschedule and come back later in the week for the service.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey and providing honest feedback. I apologize to you that your service visit did not go as planned. I know Christina has worked hard to make it better. If there is anything I can do going forward, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Framingham, MA
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Updated and clarified review
I appreciate the time, since writing this review, that the staff has taken to reach out to me and make things right. David is a great advisor, for trying to remedy the situation in a timely manner. I do appreciate it. It was never my intent to bash the dealer or the service department, as I know that one mistake can't be blamed on an entire staff. I actually enjoyed working with them.

Will be dropping my car off on Monday to have the problem corrected.

01/16/2020 Category: Service
Kinda bummed
The dealership itself is fine, very friendly people, and are courteous and accomadating. I brought my Sonata in for a 45k scheduled service. Left with a car that was fairly noticeably out of alignment. Not sure how that happened, but to say the least I'm not thrilled about having to return to have it redone after just spending almost 400 dollars on the service. and another 250 on a rental car. Only to have my car drive almost worse than when I brought it in.. I drive 30 miles each way to work so I need my vehicle running 100%. However this isn't to knock the entire service department. The advisors are great. David Hernandez is awesome and super nice. I'm sure this probably falls back on the tech who worked on my car. Hopefully he is more careful next time.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

I apologize that your car was not perfect when you picked it up. It is obvious not our intent to have you come back to fix something that wasn't right.

I will make sure that the tech is coached and counseled about the importance of making sure repairs are performed properly.

I know you spoke to my advisor, David, and we assure you that we will make it right for you. Thank you for your time.

Boston, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/10/2020 Category: Service
me gusto porque fueron muy amables y resolvieron mi queja rapido
la mujer que me atendio fue muy amable y le dio 5 estrellas porque hizo un trabajo muy profecional.

01/10/2020 Category: Service
tener mas cuidado
deberian ser mas limpios
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

We apologize to you. Please allow us to clean your car! Let us know when.

ED
Eileen D.
Boston, MA
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Boch Hyundai
Must do a better job of keeping the customer informed.

12/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil and filter change.
Poor communication. I was kept in the dark.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

We appreciate the fact that you took the time to fill out the survey. Positive or negative, it is a valuable tool to let us know how we are doing.

Unfortunately, we failed to exceed your expectations. I apologize to you for that. We value you as a customer and we strive for the highest possible customer satisfaction.

If there is anything that I can do to put us in a better light, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Your ability to recommend us to others is very important to me. Please allow me to offer you a complimentary Lube Oil and Filter on your next visit. Let me know if this works for you.

I appreciate your time and hopefully, you'll give us another shot.

David H.
Pawtucket, RI
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Service is awesome
thank you well appreciated Steve Richerson

11/27/2019 Category: Service
Service is awesome
Great service Department they answered all my questions.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. I apologize that we failed to exceed your expectations. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.

If there is anything I can do to put us in a better light please don't hesitate to contact me.

We value you as a customer!

Mia C.
Weymouth, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Service associate was the only helpful person
Christine went above and beyond to coordinate all of the service needs and when the rest of the company fell short she made a real effort to help. Sadly the rest of the company did not, when working on my car the technician chose to do a safety recall wiping my CPU before doing the state inspection that the vehicle also required. As a result we had to return to the dealership within a few minutes of picking up the vehicle since we had been charged for an inspection that hadn't been completed.
To get a response to a previous review with blatant spelling errors only solidified our decision to only return to this dealership when necessary for services only a dealership can take care of, for routine maintenance we will be going elsewhere.

09/11/2019 Category: Service
Needs work
The Boch Hyundai drastically needs work to improve or it will continue to fall to mismanagement.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent service visit. I apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. It is obvious that there are inferstructure issues that we have to overcome. The good news is that we are moving to a new location with much more parking and a brand new custokmer waiting area. Hopefully, this will change your mind.

LT
Louis T.
Roslindale, MA
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service
Just wanted to let you know that David Hernandez has always done an excellent job in servicing my vehicle. He is very professional and goes out of his way to make my service pleasurable.

09/02/2019 Category: Service
Oil change,tire pressures ,filters
Dave Hernandez is excellent.5 stars. The oil change and filters was very good. Unfortunately the tire pressures were not checked because I knew what the Psi was for all tires. My back were 29 and 31 psi and were the same when I got the car back. They should have been at least 36 psi. I went to a gas station and filled them myself . I have always given a 5 star for service but did not this time. Hopefully in the. Future it will be better again.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey. We strive to have everyone happy. I apologize to you that your pressures weren't set to your satisfaction. There are many schools of thought as to what to set the tires. Unfortunately, David, who tries his very best gets penalized for something that we could have very easily corrected and not suffer a 3 star rating.

I promise we'll be better in the future.

ER
Ellen R.
Norwood, MA
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Dealership is trying to make my experience better.
Dealership is trying to make my experience better.

08/01/2019 Category: Service
excessive amount of time needed to wait for vehicle to be repaired
It would have made the 5 hours a little more tolerable if the desk approached me to explain the procedure rather than me having to approach them.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate you letting us know where we need to improve. Unfortunately we fell short of providing the kind of service you're accustomed to and for that I apologize. No excuses. If there is anything I can do to put us in a better light in your eyes, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you again.

MA
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Service 5 Star
Service 5 star

07/02/2019 Category: Service
Good
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Unfortunately, we fell short of our 5 star goal. I apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. If there is anything I can do to improve your service experience in the future please let me know!

Jose D.
Hyde Park, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2019 Category: Service
David Hernández will replace all the pieces
Awesome, David, you doing a great job with mi Hyudai Tucson 2,015

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Fix very well my car
Just fixe it well
David H. from Boch Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey we appreciate your feedback.

Michael B.
Westwood, MA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/14/2019 Category: Service
1 st time in- staff needs to communicate
1st checkup for new car was ok. Tested xmission shifting &ok but checkout clerk gave me $130 bill and didn't understand it was new car warranty check up.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Service department needs better communication
Clerks must know more about service department policies and customer service. I will be very wary next time I go for service
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

First, I would like to thank you for filling out the survey. The survey is a valuable coaching tool in evaluating our processes on a daily basis. Unfortunately, we failed to meet your expectations and for that I do apologize to you for that. Apparently, one of my associates made a mistake but I also see that that mistake was corrected before any damage was done. Again, a human error was made but was corrected and for that I am relieved. Sometimes, errors are made and discovered well after the fact causing great inconveniences and stress for all parties involved. Sice the mistake was corrected, I'm not sure what I can do to make it up to you but, obviously, I do not want any unhappy customers as I value your business. Please contact me to let me know what I can do (other than in the future-make sure the paperwork is correct).

I appreciate your time and hopefully you will remain a customer of Boch Hyundai.

BC
Bernida C.
Roslindale, MA
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Rescore- Improvenent
They sent me the detailed report on the condition of my car.

05/05/2019 Category: Service
The place was nice, but they need to improve the follow'up process!
The follow for the service pn my vehicle was very poor.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

I appreciate you filling out the survey and letting us know how we did. Unfortunately, we fell short of your expectations and I apologize to you for that. I have spoken to Christina and she assures me she has tried to contact you regarding the information you seek. Please contact me if this is not the case as I am here to make sure all your questions are answered. I appreciate your time and hopefully we can correct this and maybe earn a 5 star rating in the future.

Waban, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2019 Category: Service
All good
All good

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Terrible car wash
It was fine other than that
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey and providing feedback on your recent service visit. We apologize that we didn't deserve a 5 star rating. I would like to discuss in detail your service visit and see how we can make it right. Thank you for your time.

Norwood, MA
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Service is good
I like the service.

01/22/2019 Category: Service
Worst
Bad customer service I never expected this from Hyundai dealers.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Positive or negative, it is a valuable coaching tool to fine tune our daily operating process. We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service possible. Unfortunately, we fell short of your expectations and I apologize to you for that.

As the Service Director, my goal is no unhappy customers. I spoke to my service consultant who handled your vehicle and got some background regarding your service visit.

I would like to discuss further in detail with you regarding your visit in hopes that the area where we failed to meet your expectations doesn't happen in the future. Please contact me at the info below. Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Allston, MA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Great follow up
Good follow up by techs.

01/10/2019 Category: Service
Average
Went in for routine maintenance and service people were very friendly. However cost of service was high and they try to convince you of additional maintenance you don’t need
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We apprecviate you filling out the survey. I apologize that it went less than satisfactorily. I assure you that is definitely not our intent. I would like the opportunity to discuss in detail your service visit and see how we can resolve your concerns. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.