KD
KEVIN D.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/15/2020
Great service experience
Thanks again to Randolph Auto for the recent service on my vehicle. As usual, very professional, took my truck in on time, and let me know when complete with a text. Clean, neat , service area and shop.

RAMON JUAN G.
10/15/2020
Good
They are very helpful and Considerate with their customers.

MYRON M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/14/2020
Going the extra mile
Great location on the Main with a friendly and professional staff. They also keep the office and service areas very clean and tidy. The work was performed without any issues and on time.

My only suggestion would be that when someone brings their car in for service they should do a complete check on all fluid levels and either top off the fluids or make the own aware of what fluids may need topping off. Doesn't make much sense to have someone drive away after service and then finding out the following day that some fluids are low. Going the extra mile will says a lot about a business that provides service to the public.

Myron,
As part of most of our services, we normally check & top off fluids. If for some reason, it fell through the cracks on your vehicles service we do sincerely apologize. We appreciate you letting us know, as now we can grow and better ourselves. Please feel free to contact us regarding anything in the future.

Andrew B.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said the business was a good experience and there were no issues with Mike.

SR
SAMANTHA R.
Fast and knowledgeable service
I dropped my car off at 8am for an inspection, oil change, and other issues. Randolph Automotive was quick to diagnose the problem and called me to keep me in the loop. I had my car back the same day. The staff at the front were very approachable and knowledgeable as well.

Thank you Samantha!

DK
DAVID K.
Brockton, MA
Chrysler 200
Fast and efficient
As usual, I got great service. Whether it is a major repair or just a tire repair, the service is the same. I won't go to any other mechanic.

Thank you David!

MIRIAM R.
Acura RDX
10/13/2020
Great work and very friendly
They are on top of everything, do great job, keep you informed, and are very friendly. They also have reasonable prices. Very happy with them.

Thank you Miriam!

LG
LAKITHA G.
Always Great Service
Each time I have an issue with my vehicle. I can count on Mike and his team to take care of my repair needs. From the front desk to the mechanics, they are all friendly and personable.

What is most important to me and what Randolph AutoService excels at is: Their communication is always open and honest. Their prices are always reasonable and affordable and lastly their customer service is always superb. I highly recommend Randolph Autoservice for your repair needs

Quincy, MA
10/08/2020
Courtesy of staff, quality and explanation of work to be done
Assistant at front desk very pleasant and helpful. Mechanics are very clear on work to be done and why needed.
This time I only needed a headlight but they also checked all the lights to make sure all working.

CHELSEA C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Will be back!
It was my first time coming here and I will be back for my future car maintenance. The woman behind the desk was very nice.

DAVE M.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
10/07/2020
Prompt service at a reasonable price.
Kudos to the crew I was in and out .
Only a Nascar pit crew could have been quicker. Thanks for the Gr8 service :)
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 10/07/2020

HAHA! Thank you David, one of these days we'll be faster than a NASCAR pit crew.

JASON C.
Kia Optima
Awesome!
They discovered that the issue was a recall on my vehicle at no cost! This was truly a blessing! I pray that this business continues to prosper!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jason! We hope that your vehicle's issue will be resolved quickly and that you'll be back on the road ASAP. We hope to see you again sometime in the future.

DARLENE S.
Acura RDX
Car services starter replacement
Shawn is really nice . I think for now he will be my new mechanic on both cars.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 10/07/2020

He's one of the best! We love having him here at the shop, and we are glad you're happy with his quality of work.

DN