SG
SIMON G.
Milton, MA
Cadillac DTS
05/08/2021
Alexander and the service team
The challenges you face when you are a senior are many your customer service really cares about senior citizens.

KF
KAYLA F.
Bridgewater, MA
Volvo S60
05/07/2021
Excellent as always
Extremely great customer service, reasonable prices and efficient timing!!

BL
Bethany L.
Milton, MA
05/06/2021
Friendly, fast, inexpensive, fair
Been here a few times and they have always had what I needed at the best price, with a smile. Fast service. Super nice people. Could definitely upcharge but don’t (just plugged my tire for $20 instead of replacing, for example). I definitely trust these folks.

Dat P.
Acura MDX
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Dat said they had good service.

DAVID W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/04/2021
A++ service
The most knowledgeable shop in town. Great service again and again.

ND
Nancy D.
04/30/2021
The way we treated the customer.
Really appreciate our service.

PH
PAMELA H.
Boston, MA
Buick Encore
Very Fast Work
My engine light came on and I brought my car here to be repaired. My first time here. My engine light came back on not to say that it was there fault. The car probably is on its last run. I would definitely try this place again. Great Customer Service, nice location and again the Serviceman was very quick.

Jose R.
Chevrolet Uplander
Good Service good people
Being coming here for years now never had any problem and if i did they alway make it right..they all are good people even the worker in the shop..pretty good work and they pretty fast if u need you car by some point they try the best to make it happens for u....good service.....

MT
MICHAEL T.
Kia Amanti
Easy auto inspection
Auto inspection was very easy and quick. Mike gave great feedback on the car and was thorough.

PB
PAUL B.
Sharon, MA
04/30/2021
Just had my truck repaired. Mike, the service manager, diagnosed the problem with my truck and expedited repairs and had it back to me in one day. Upon completion, he walked me through the work completed showing me the parts that were replaced and what went wrong. The price was fair and the experience was great.

TK
TERRY K.
Mattapan, MA
GMC Acadia
04/29/2021
MY NEW AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR PROVIDER 😊👑❤
I had a great experience. Alexandra is welcoming and customer service is exceptional. You are made to feel comfortable and your vehicle is safe in theiir hands. Thank you Randolph Automotive Center.
Terry, WILL BE BACK.....👑❤

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Brighton, MA
Chevrolet Cruze
04/27/2021
Above and beyond!
I was very pleased with my experience at Randolph Automotive Servicenter! I worked with Chris and Alexandra, who both did a fantastic job and had amazing customer service. I had a warranty on my car and Alexandra called the warranty company and got my deductible to go from $100 to just $50 for all of the repairs! I also had an issue with my car after I drove it for the first time after it was repaired, so I called and they had me in next day to address any needs that were still outstanding. My car is running great, my pockets aren’t hurting and I will DEFINITELY continue using their services for all of my needs!

Jonathan M.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business treated him well. They are very polite and the work was done promptly.

FP
FRANTZ P.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/26/2021
People and service
Always helpful in the front desk and good to see a friendly face in addition to good service.

NS
NANCY S.
04/22/2021
Great place
Clean and friendly. Speaks english. Not a RIP off. Super mechanic.