TN
TRIET N.
Acura TSX
03/03/2021
Acura
Thank you so much for all that you do to help fix my car.

Mazda CX-9
03/01/2021
Routine service is better than "routine"!
Made an appointment for an oil change and inspection sticker on a Saturday online, not sure that I could get the Monday time slot I needed. Received confirmation eatly Monday morning that I could get in earlier if I was available to do so. Brought it in at 10am and it was ready by 11am! I picked it up at noon. They even changed the battery in my key fob! Alexandra at the desk is very personable! Excellent service all around!

RA
RICHARD A.
Stoughton, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
02/26/2021
Honesty, quality and integrity all in one every time you visit this business.

Maureen H.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Maureen said the employees are always very accommodating, she has known the family for years and they're just good people who provide good service. Maureen said she highly recommends them, it is always a pleasant experience and she couldn't ask for better service,

TRUNG M.
Porsche 911
02/18/2021
Good customer service
Quick n great customer service

Stoughton, MA
Dodge Journey
02/18/2021
Superior Customer Service
Stopped by the Center yesterday in the late afternoon. Chris suggested to come back in the morning so they service my car without rushing.

EP
Elouise P.
02/13/2021
The service the great at this place
Anytime that I call for an appointment I'm able to get one, the receptionist is friendly and she makes you feel right at home. The location is close to my house, and I never have to worry about if I'm going to get my car back on the same day. Their prices are good compare to other places that I have gone to.

Elouise P.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you so much! We love serving our customers.

PK
Paula K.
02/11/2021
Customer Service is outstanding.The mechanics do a great job. They go out of the way to accommodate. I would recommend them to everyone.

Thank you so much!

02/10/2021
Customer Service
Great customer service and communication everytime I get my vehicle serviced.

Thank you!!!

SK
STEPHEN K.
02/09/2021
Outstanding customer support.
Outstanding customer support with very efficient and very reasonable price. I was kept informed every step of the way with my repair and got my car back very quickly.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you Stephen!! That what we're all about!

Alison M.
02/09/2021
Courteous, affordable, relatively quick
Oil change, bulb replacement. 50 bucks and under 90 minutes.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 02/09/2021

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING IN TODAY!

Thank you Alison!

02/04/2021
Amazing service!
What an amazing team! There’s a reason they’re be been servicing the community since the 1960’s. They’re honest, talented, and priced right. Thank you for working on my truck and getting me back on the road SAFELY! Chris & his team rock; Binh, Mike & Sean are the best in the business. Oh and Billy too! Thanks again!!

RICK R.
Canton, MA
02/03/2021
Auto Service
I always go to Randolph automotive because they have good knowledgeable mechanics and great customer service 😊
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you Rick!

KEVIN B.
Hyde Park, MA
GMC Acadia
02/04/2021
People were great however I paid $1300 in car repairs and it still is not working.. Very disappointing
Yes there were codes in there but it was all due to low voltage discharge from the battery. I just feel like that should have been checked initially. Because that was the code that also showed up.
Like I said very nice and courteous staff but I just felt like it was a lot to pay and not have the issue resolved and to take it somewhere else and then find out that it was just that the battery needed a charge.

02/01/2021
I brought my car in because it was not starting. I was told it was the key and it changed keys and it still has the same problem. I was then told it was the starter. I had that replaced there and the car still has the same issue. I was then basically given an oh well maybe you should take it to the dealership. So I basically paid Random Automotive $1300 for nothing.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 02/02/2021

Kevin,
When you brought your vehicle in, the Technicians found a slew of DTC U-codes (U0155, U0164, U0184, U0198, U0199, U0200, U0214, U0230) which are codes determining there is a break in communication with various vehicle modules and a Technical Service Bulletin from GM relating to a repair needed. Technicians also found DTC code P0513: Immobilizer key incorrect. Starting the vehicle with a bad key may have been attempted, leaving said code in the system. Vehicle had a broken Side Object Sensing Module that is broken on the RH side. Technicians found that the sensor rotted off the wiring harness and part of the sensor module is stuck in the harness. Vehicle needed a new harness connector & sensor module. After testing the starting & charging system, we found that the Starter Assembly wasn't properly functioning and would need to be replaced as well. So it was a multifaceted issue coming in. Upon return a week or so later, the vehicle had a slew of communication & Body control module codes that were in the vehcle's ECU, which told us that it needs more service, services which at this point go beyond our expertise and would need to be seen by a GM dealership. we hope this clarifies the issues at hand. Issues with vehicle communication between modules need to be addressed by the Dealerships, which is unfortunate but that is the case with your vehicle. We hope to see yu soon. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Brockton, MA
02/01/2021
Great people!!!
I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again. It’s all about the people!! There are thousands of body shops in the area, but the folks over at Randolph automotive are the reason for their success. They are Super courteous and respectful. They value your time and business. And the cherry on top is they also know what they're doing. Great quality work for great quality prices.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you William! We hope to see you again!