Randolph, MA
Honda Civic Si
07/09/2020
Not the best experience
The service was prompt and fast, HOWEVER for an old car I was given 5 qt which wasn’t needed! I only needed 2. I wish I was called and asked which 1 I wanted because you guys charged me for more than I needed. This car will only be used for 2/3 more months so 10,000 miles wasn’t needed. The other mechanic would call me to make sure before going ahead. Here you guys just went ahead and did it.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 07/13/2020

Based on vehicle specifications, your Civic has a total oil capacity of four (4) quarts and Honda specifies 0W-20 for oil weight, which we carry as Mobil1. Oil changes are priced so that everything up to 5qts is the same price and increases after 5 qts. I'm sorry if you didn't get a telephone call.

Chris Alexopoulos
Shop Manager
781-963-9886

V
Valued Customer
Braintree, MA
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/19/2019
Mechanics get the job done!
The work done is A1! Never had any issues on having to bring vehicles back for additional work, Chris is very good at communicating issues with vehicles and what's going to be done. The customer service at the front desk not so much. Scheduling an appointment seems pointless, when you call to confirm she always says there busy even with an appointment. When you get there you could literally sit in the lobby without any greeting or why you are there. She seems bothered by all questions asked and when we tried to call to let them know this review she said she shouldn't be hearing this and put me on hold until I had to hung up. Chris and his mechanics are great, but 2 stars for the customer service in the front office.