MYRON M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/14/2020
Going the extra mile
Great location on the Main with a friendly and professional staff. They also keep the office and service areas very clean and tidy. The work was performed without any issues and on time.

My only suggestion would be that when someone brings their car in for service they should do a complete check on all fluid levels and either top off the fluids or make the own aware of what fluids may need topping off. Doesn't make much sense to have someone drive away after service and then finding out the following day that some fluids are low. Going the extra mile will says a lot about a business that provides service to the public.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 10/14/2020

Myron,
As part of most of our services, we normally check & top off fluids. If for some reason, it fell through the cracks on your vehicles service we do sincerely apologize. We appreciate you letting us know, as now we can grow and better ourselves. Please feel free to contact us regarding anything in the future.

Thank you!

EG
EDWARD G.
Toyota Tundra
09/25/2020
Updated review
Chris A. Thanks for reaching out to me with my concerns.
I suspected your shop may have been having a hectic kind of day.
All businesses do. I didn’t know. No worries Chris.
I will use Randolph Automotive Service Center in the future and will recommend.

09/25/2020
Keeping me lnformed
Could have done a better job at keeping me informed with progress of repair.
I had to call them twice,they never called me.
As far as the repair of exhaust leak, to early to tell.
So far so good.
Would I recommend?
Maybe
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/29/2020

We appreciate you choosing our shop to repair your vehicle. I do apologize for not calling you sooner, but that day was a bit hectic and we were short a technician. I'll be sure to keep you better informed in the future, and hope you are happy with the quality of work done to repair your exhaust leak.

SY
SHANTEL Y.
Roslindale, MA
Chevrolet Traverse
09/10/2020
Meh
I’d usually give 5 stars but this time I had some service done and I used to extended warranty they only covered half of the parts instead of the mechanic calling me to ask if I wanted to use their parts or wait on mines to arrive They just assumed I wanted it done and used their parts which ended up costing me way more than what I should’ve paid. I’m pretty upset about that lack of communication and how my $100 deductible turned into $297. That I didn’t expect to pay. Other than that they are great I never have any issues and I was referred to them and have been going there for everything.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/29/2020

We apologize for any mix-up in communication with regards to servicing your vehicle. Unfortunately your extended service contract only allowed for a partial coverage in the repairs. In the furure we will be sure to notify you of any gaps in coverage that come up with your plan. We were glad to be able to repair your vehicle in an apropriate timeframe and get you back on the road safely.

Boston, MA
Chrysler 300
08/15/2020
It was a pretty decent visit my only complaint was that I bought my vehicle there at 10 in the morning and didn't leave till 3:30
And then they gave me a oil change and which I just had an oil change so I wish they would of ask me first then charge me 177 dollars for this work which was really unnecessary.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/17/2020

We're sorry it took a bit longer than usual to get to your vehicle, we have just been inundated with cars lately and we've tried to get them all out in a timely manner. With regards to your oil change, you requested a mileage interval service, and at your current mileage, an oil change was listed on the service check list. We assumed that you wanted to do the service as listed. We will be sure to ask you the next time. We look forward to seeing you again.

AO
ASAOLU O.
Norton, MA
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/13/2019
Quick service
My car was dropped off the night before and I was able to drive it off after work was done on it, so I am satisfied.

CAROL C.
05/31/2019
Not impressed
I’ve been a customer here for over 30 years, and was very surprised and frustrated over the lack of information sharing. Customer service is not what it used to be! I discovered at my inspection sticker appointment that I needed 2 new tires, and agreed to purchase them. However, no one told me that the tires are not kept in stock and that ordering them meant they probably wouldn’t come in until the end of the day! After waiting 8 hours for said tires to come in I gave up and retrieved my car. They miraculously arrived as I was about to leave... When the work was finally done, I still was not notified it was ready!!! Time is important to everyone, and a simple communication of the expected time frame would have saved them from making a loyal customer very angry!!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 06/25/2019

Carol,

I apologize for any inconvenience the shipment of tires may have caused. Had I know that you needed the vehicle for a certain time, I would have personally run to the warehouse to retrieve them. Sometimes it can get crazy in the shop, and pickup text messages/calls can fall between the cracks. Please, don't hesitate to contact me with and questions or concerns. Feedback is always necessary and we need to know when we, on rare occasion, goof up.

GD
Germaine D.
01/02/2019
Service appointment
I made an appointment to be seen at 8am so that I can get to work on time. I got to the store before 8am and waited. The mechanic made arrangements with someone else - a friend perhaps - to come in and he was dealt with before me. As a result I got to work late. I was not at all happy. What is the point of making appointments of there is going to be favoritism. Not happy.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 01/17/2019

We apologize if any mix up resulted in your tardiness to work, this does not normally happen, but some mornings are more hectic than others.