KEVIN B.
Hyde Park, MA
GMC Acadia
02/04/2021
People were great however I paid $1300 in car repairs and it still is not working.. Very disappointing
Yes there were codes in there but it was all due to low voltage discharge from the battery. I just feel like that should have been checked initially. Because that was the code that also showed up.
Like I said very nice and courteous staff but I just felt like it was a lot to pay and not have the issue resolved and to take it somewhere else and then find out that it was just that the battery needed a charge.

02/01/2021
I brought my car in because it was not starting. I was told it was the key and it changed keys and it still has the same problem. I was then told it was the starter. I had that replaced there and the car still has the same issue. I was then basically given an oh well maybe you should take it to the dealership. So I basically paid Random Automotive $1300 for nothing.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 02/02/2021

Kevin,
When you brought your vehicle in, the Technicians found a slew of DTC U-codes (U0155, U0164, U0184, U0198, U0199, U0200, U0214, U0230) which are codes determining there is a break in communication with various vehicle modules and a Technical Service Bulletin from GM relating to a repair needed. Technicians also found DTC code P0513: Immobilizer key incorrect. Starting the vehicle with a bad key may have been attempted, leaving said code in the system. Vehicle had a broken Side Object Sensing Module that is broken on the RH side. Technicians found that the sensor rotted off the wiring harness and part of the sensor module is stuck in the harness. Vehicle needed a new harness connector & sensor module. After testing the starting & charging system, we found that the Starter Assembly wasn't properly functioning and would need to be replaced as well. So it was a multifaceted issue coming in. Upon return a week or so later, the vehicle had a slew of communication & Body control module codes that were in the vehcle's ECU, which told us that it needs more service, services which at this point go beyond our expertise and would need to be seen by a GM dealership. we hope this clarifies the issues at hand. Issues with vehicle communication between modules need to be addressed by the Dealerships, which is unfortunate but that is the case with your vehicle. We hope to see yu soon. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Chris Alexopoulos
Shop Manager
781-963-9886

EG
EDWARD G.
Toyota Tundra
09/29/2020
Updated review
Chris A. Thanks for reaching out to me with my concerns.
I suspected your shop may have been having a hectic kind of day.
All businesses do. I didn’t know. No worries Chris.
I will use Randolph Automotive Service Center in the future and will recommend.

09/25/2020
Keeping me lnformed
Could have done a better job at keeping me informed with progress of repair.
I had to call them twice,they never called me.
As far as the repair of exhaust leak, to early to tell.
So far so good.
Would I recommend?
Maybe
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/29/2020

We appreciate you choosing our shop to repair your vehicle. I do apologize for not calling you sooner, but that day was a bit hectic and we were short a technician. I'll be sure to keep you better informed in the future, and hope you are happy with the quality of work done to repair your exhaust leak.

Chris Alexopoulos
Shop Manager
781-963-9886

ANDREW B.
04/14/2021
#1 AUTO SHOP
Everyone is very helpful and easy to talk to. They take the time to explain why/what they are going to do and make sure that the customer understands and is happy..!! I've been to lots of different places and now I've finally found the place that I will go to forever!... thank you

Nissan Rogue Select
04/14/2021
They are very professional and honest
They no what they doing

MARK H.
Stoughton, MA
Ford Police Interceptor
04/10/2021
Excellence!
Customer service, and the service on my vehicles.

LL
LISA L.
04/08/2021
Efficient service, amazing people
Always efficient and effective service, the best customer service and friendliness - above and beyond

KF
KAYLAH F.
04/08/2021
Great and Efficient Service
I needed an oil change without scheduling an appointment and the Randolph Auto team took it right away. It took less than 25mins and was a very easy process to register and pay. I’m happy with the service and results and will continue to recommend the shop to friends/family.

FS
FIONA S.
04/05/2021
Oil change, break check engine light on
They are friendly and fast working business mike is outstanding and great at Is work and price is not bad I just love them working for me on my car and I hope the place stay the same outstanding I wish I could give More than 5 star ⭐️ but that the highest

SHAWN B.
Braintree, MA
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/02/2021
I would highly recommend Randolph automotivecenter. Great price , great work , and great people. I will be back and would highly recommend this place.

JIM B.
Buick Enclave
04/01/2021
Very friendly and efficient
Very friendly people. Very efficient.

NK
Neil K.
Stoughton, MA
Lexus GS 300
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Neil said the business offers great service.

CR
Charles R.
Nissan Rogue
03/30/2021
Tires and brakes
As always a pleasure to deal with.

JJ
JUNE J.
Always accomodating
When you have a problem with your car it's nerve-wracking. The staff at Randolph automotive take care of it. From Alex at the front desk, to Mike and the guys in the shop, they all do their best to get your vehicle in,fix it quickly and professionally. Then they get you on your way. You can trust them to do a good job on your car

03/24/2021
So far so good. Car seems to run better.

EF
EDDY F.
Cambridge, MA
The job was well done
I enjoy the fact you were able to fix the car the same. I want to thank you for that.