LD
Luckmene D.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Luckmene said the staff provided good service but they charged too much for labor.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

Luckmene,
We are glad you like our service.  It's an investment in the latest tools and education that we must make in order to provide you with the best service.

CJ
CHUCK J.
09/09/2020
Personable staff
Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, professional.
Waiting area very accommodating. and clean .
Services are great , prices are reasonable service manager explained what needed to be done and how long it would take. I have been a long time customer of this family run business for over 15years I would highly recommend you give them a try !
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/09/2020

Chuck, We appreciate your 15 years of trust in servicing your vehicles. We love seeing familiar faces and new ones as well.

FP
FRANTZ P.
08/12/2020
The front desk staff has always been friendly every time I arrive for service. I have recommended many of my friend to go there for all their car care.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you so much! We appreciate it.

Volvo S60
07/12/2020
Satisfied Customer
Very friendly reliable and professional service
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you!

TL
TUSHANE L.
Mattapan, MA
04/26/2020
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 05/01/2020

It's our pleasure!
Always a great conversation with you.

WB
William B.
Brockton, MA
03/11/2020
I felt they were honest with me.
They evaluated my card problem and told what was wrong and what it would cost to fix it. I went into the repair shop and they showed me the problem before I gave the ok to fix it. My car is running fine. Only thing, I thought the labor price was a little high.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 03/25/2020

Glad you are happy sir.  It is costly for us to stay well educated and efficient in our profession.

AZ
ALEX Z.
Quincy, MA
11/13/2019
Very good work but expensive
Had an alignment and they did excellent work, but compared to other places I have been for alignment they charge a lot. The best alignment I have done to my car though. They certainly know what they are doing.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you Alex! We pride ourselves with providing top notch service for our customers and understand how important getting around safely is.

Brianna H.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Brianna said that there was a little bit of confusion with the parts and the quotation. She said her vehicle was in for inspection and there were some fixings that needed to be done. She stated that the job was delayed because they could not find the quote that she was given and so she had to retrieve it from home. She said it took the staff 45 minutes to realize that the parts had been received already. She noted that after all the glitches, once they started working on her vehicle, the whole thing went quickly and she had her vehicle all done by the end of the day.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 10/10/2019

Thanks for your understanding. Somedays just don't go as planned.

EV

SELINA B.
Toyota Land Cruiser
08/23/2019
Had flat tire
I went and said I need change my flat tire they got done with in 15 mins-20 min. They were great customer service
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/06/2019

Even thoug we are a very busy shop, we try our best to get our customers on the road again in quick and effiecient manner.

Robert R.
Canton, MA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend this business for service.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you.

Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 07/26/2019

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Michael L.
Milton, MA
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they did everything pretty well but he would have liked a call from them regarding not replacing the battery he wanted replaced.

James A.
Lincoln MKZ
04/16/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was prompt. This business is a very neat and clean facility.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 05/01/2019

We like neat and clean.  We work best this way

MN
MARGO N.
03/14/2019
Honesty
I admire the effort of customer satisfaction and the professionalism of the owners and employees. However I do think the prices of labor is high. Sometimes small town people appreciate a discount for being a good customer. The labor for one particular job was divided up 3x and cost 2x more than the actual parts. Thank you for this survey to express my opinion.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks Margo!  We are constantly investing in our business, people and technology to be able to bring our customers the best.

11/10/2018
Fast Service
Just needs better parking for customers, but good service. Fast. Affordable. Will try them for a few more services to see how things work out in the long term.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 12/04/2018

Thanks for the review.  We have unmarked parking behind the building for our customers.  You can aloways park in front of teh Dunks if neded.