Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5rating 4.26

Jorge C.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Jorge said this business was pretty good.

AL
Albert L.
Ford Transit Wagon
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Albert said they were really good and helpful. Nobody would take the time to fix his tire, but this business went beyond and got him back on the road in 30 minutes.

JOSE C.
Brownsville, TX
Toyota Sequoia
07/17/2018
Never been treated better
Great costumer service and unique quality work done was traveling from brownsville texas to pecos when my suv broke down entering san antonio was in and out in an hour great fair price and had me on my way to work with no problems in my vehicle whatsoever thank you!

JOHN W.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/01/2018
Lionel and the technicians at Boerne Automotive are friendly, efficient, and qualified. They have done regular service for us for years and we talked trust them with all of our vehicles.

DZ
Diana Z.
06/29/2018
Great Service. We have been servicing our cars at BA for 6 years. They are very thorough, professional, and responsive to your questions. I would highly recommend them. They are family owned and treat you as family.

ES
Erving S.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Erving said they really gave good service. They did a great job and were professional.

Doug P.
GMC Acadia
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Doug said the business provided good service.

06/06/2018
Watch it !!
Work is excellent..... But IF you get a quote make sure itโ€™s in writing... cuz the give u a quote over the phone then u come in and at the end them fixing your car the price will double...... Then u have haggle with them.. So be very careful

THIS. IS. A. WARNING....

DE
Dale E.
Pipe Creek, TX
Toyota Tundra
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Dale said he would recommend this business for service, and the manager was helpful.

Russell M.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Russell said the employees were timely. They had good service and good prices.

MZ
MARTHA Z.
Mitsubishi 3000GT
05/09/2018
My AC went out !
Took my husbandโ€™s 1998 Misuibishi 3000 tonget serviced. It is hard to find a mechanic that can work in this older vehicle. They fixed the AC problem. The best part of their services are; they take me home, pick me up and they seem to come through with this older vehicle we have.

BILL M.
Lincoln Mark LT
05/01/2018
Fast, efficient professional cost efficient
I recommend this shop to anyone that needs car repair. Lionel manages the process professionally from the initial call to the finished paperwork.
Good, thorough and cost effective.

JE
John E.
Houston, TX
04/27/2018 Category: Service
John said he was unhappy with the diagnostics and the service. He felt that the staff took advantage of a company account instead of a personal account. They were great the first time they went in for service, but the second time it was over their heads.

JAMES B.
Saturn Ion
04/13/2018
Fast service.

Milton R.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Milton said the staff was friendly and up-front. He has a natural gas vehicle and most people don't know how to work on them. It had been dead for six months. He appreciates that they were able to get it running.

HS
Heath S.
07/20/2017
Scumbags, wanted to charge me $610 for $300 part
They literally wanted to more than double the price of a part to go into my truck. I asked them if I could buy the $300 part and have them put it in and they said they can't because they can't warrantee it. They had already previously told me that there wouldn't be a warrantee on it unless I spend $1800 for a full a.c.system replacement. I called them out on it and he continued to try and feed me BS. Don't go here. Place is nasty to boot. Super dirty. I doubt they Wil stay in business a few more years.

Ricardo C.
04/16/2017
Bait & Switch pricing, misrepresented price
Quoted a price, and I verified twice is this including tax. Called me during repair to try to get added & unnecessary services. When I picked up price was about $70 higher than quoted. Will never recommend or use them again!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

JIM D.
Mazda B4000
08/28/2016
Stay Away
I was truly disappointed with my experience with Boerne Automotive. The fuel pump had gone out so they had to drop the tank to replace it. I picked the vehicle up and the next day, stopped to fill up. About eight gallons of gas on the ground later...immediately back to the shop. They forgot to reconnect the the filler hose back to the tank. They had also replaced the fuel and air filters and did an oil change. They asked if I wanted to replace the plugs and wiring. I said yes. There went $1300. I picked it up and the next day, the engine warning light came on. I took it back again and told them that it was also bogging out in the morning at first start. They replaced two sensors. $500 more. The warning light has not come back on, but it is bogging out even worse now. I will take it somebody who is competent and count this as a lesson learned. Personally, I shall stay the hell away from these people. I tried to do zero out of five stars, but it won't let me do that. One star is a gift. We should be in court...

Brian S.
Comfort, TX
Ford Expedition EL
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Brian said he was not satisfied with the overall experience because they both signed a contract and when they gave him the bill, they charged him an extra $50. They owe him the $50. He would not recommend this business for service.

Martin C.
07/12/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Martin's wife, She said her vehicle was not fixed, it is doing the same thing. She stated this business required parts not needed for repair and was too pricy as well.