Boerne Automotive

Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5rating 4.21

Heath S. on 07/20/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Scumbags, wanted to charge me $610 for $300 part"
They literally wanted to more than double the price of a part to go into my truck. I asked them if I could buy the $300 part and have them put it in and they said they can't because they can't warrantee it. They had already previously told me that there wouldn't be a warrantee on it unless I spend $1800 for a full a.c.system replacement. I called them out on it and he continued to try and feed me BS. Don't go here. Place is nasty to boot. Super dirty. I doubt they Wil stay in business a few more years.
Review Created: 07/20/2017 07:59 PM
Ricardo C. on 04/16/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Bait & Switch pricing, misrepresented price"
Quoted a price, and I verified twice is this including tax. Called me during repair to try to get added & unnecessary services. When I picked up price was about $70 higher than quoted. Will never recommend or use them again!👎👎👎👎👎
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/16/2017 06:36 AM
JIM D. on 08/28/2016
"Stay Away"
I was truly disappointed with my experience with Boerne Automotive. The fuel pump had gone out so they had to drop the tank to replace it. I picked the vehicle up and the next day, stopped to fill up. About eight gallons of gas on the ground later...immediately back to the shop. They forgot to reconnect the the filler hose back to the tank. They had also replaced the fuel and air filters and did an oil change. They asked if I wanted to replace the plugs and wiring. I said yes. There went $1300. I picked it up and the next day, the engine warning light came on. I took it back again and told them that it was also bogging out in the morning at first start. They replaced two sensors. $500 more. The warning light has not come back on, but it is bogging out even worse now. I will take it somebody who is competent and count this as a lesson learned. Personally, I shall stay the hell away from these people. I tried to do zero out of five stars, but it won't let me do that. One star is a gift. We should be in court...
Vehicle: Mazda B4000
Service Date: 08/19/2016
Review Created: 08/28/2016 01:10 PM
Brian S. on 08/25/2016
Brian said he was not satisfied with the overall experience because they both signed a contract and when they gave him the bill, they charged him an extra $50. They owe him the $50. He would not recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition EL
Service Date: 08/13/2016
Review Created: 08/25/2016
Martin C. on 07/12/2016
Spoke with Martin's wife, She said her vehicle was not fixed, it is doing the same thing. She stated this business required parts not needed for repair and was too pricy as well.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 06/16/2016
Review Created: 07/12/2016
MATHEW H. on 07/10/2016
"Good customer service"
Had to replace my breaks, I bought the parts and they didn't charge me an arm and a leg in labor todo it.
Vehicle: BMW 328i
Service Date: 07/08/2016
Review Created: 07/10/2016 01:59 PM
Dan W. on 06/27/2016
Dan said they had him in and out within and hour. They were very receptive to his issue. If he ever breaks down in this town again he will definitely call this business.
Vehicle: BMW 535i
Service Date: 06/15/2016
Review Created: 06/27/2016
James V. on 06/26/2016
"Quick service."
Great customer service fair prices.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 06/25/2016
Review Created: 06/26/2016 06:48 AM
Matt M. on 06/07/2016
Spoke with Andrew. He said the business took over an hour to change the oil. He usually changes the oil himself, but because he was having the vehicle inspected he figured he would have it done by them. There was no one in front of him and the inspection had been completed so he does not know why it took an hour.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 06/03/2016
Review Created: 06/07/2016
TY S. on 06/01/2016
"Informs you of maintenance needs"
Did a good job, and didn't leave the car messy.
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 05/25/2016
Review Created: 06/01/2016 08:23 PM
Amparo M. on 05/23/2016
Amparo said there was a problem with the brakes and her keys. She can open it from the outside of the driver side door, but she can't open up the driver side door from the inside. The owner is very nice.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 05/19/2016
Review Created: 05/23/2016
Ellen H. on 05/21/2016
Ellen said the work done by the business was excellent but their customer service is a bit pushy.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 05/14/2016
Review Created: 05/21/2016
MICHAEL S. on 05/19/2016
"Not as expected nor requested"
Honestly, not a good experience. They charged more than was expected, didn't focus on my original problem, up sold me, and returned the vehicle when incomplete. I have had much better service in the past. I am on the fence about using them in the future.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR4
Service Date: 05/14/2016
Review Created: 05/19/2016 04:59 AM
Kathy L. on 05/11/2016
Kathy said this business made it easy for her to pay and pick up her vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 05/07/2016
Review Created: 05/11/2016
SUSAN G. on 05/06/2016
"Bait & Switch! that's illegal you know..........."
For someone who has never driven my car nor knows the sounds my tires make on the road, the first call I get is to tell me that the bearings are going out and they would like permission to change them at only 500.00!! (I only came in for an alignment.) The bearings are fine. Prior to the phone call, as I entered the lobby and was speaking to one of the men behind the desk I asked, "So what cars or what people get alignments for 58.95?" (I was reading the board list of prices for certain services.) He replies, "Oh well that's there to get people into the shop." Well in my book, that's called bait and switch which is illegal for one thing and I feel as a woman I was being taken advantage of. After the alignment, they tell me I must have a suspension problem because the car STILL PULLS TO THE LEFT! even after the alignment. I have not had any trouble with this vehicle (VW Jetta, 2009) and the last alignment only a year ago was fine, no suspension problem, and no problem with the bearings. I feel ripped off!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 04/29/2016
Review Created: 05/06/2016 12:46 PM
JUSTIN G. on 05/04/2016
"Overpriced"
Was charged for work that wasn't done. Was charged more than advertised.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 05/03/2016
Review Created: 05/04/2016 09:11 PM
AMBER K. on 04/29/2016
"Great first experience "
Super friendly and honest. Will definitely make this my go to place.
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Service Date: 04/27/2016
Review Created: 04/29/2016 04:32 AM
Ruben L. on 04/23/2016
Ruben said this business prices is too high and they are following the automotive catalog which they shouldn't be. He will not recommend this business for service for reasons already stated.
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 04/21/2016
Review Created: 04/23/2016
Sally D. on 04/21/2016
Sally said the business did well.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz S500
Service Date: 04/07/2016
Review Created: 04/21/2016
Shirley C. on 04/14/2016
Shirley said this business took care of everything. They were courteous, and they fixed her vehicle. Everything with her experience was great and she will be back.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle