Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5rating 4.24

12/14/2018
Auto Inspection
Boerne Automotive is always willing to fit you in for an appointment.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Acura TLX
12/14/2018
quick and friendly service
I took my car in for an inspection. I didn't have an appointment, but they were able to do it while I waited. Thanks guys.

TK
TIMOTHY K.
Kia Rio
12/12/2018
Quick customer response and great service
I was waited on very quickly without waiting all day. The service was great bc I had multiple followups on my vehicle with detailed information. The pricing overall was very Competitive for me to leave happy

JOHN M.

BERNADETT C.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/30/2018
Fast courteous service!
Lyonel is exceptional, always very helpful and gets the job done . We then coming back every year and very satisfied ! Thank you for the great service in our neighborhood !

GC
GREG C.
11/29/2018
Courteous Warranty Work!
They replaced my water pump Jan. 2017 with a 2 year/24k miles warranty. The water pump failed last weekend and they replaced it again under warranty with friendly courteous quick service. No fuss, no extra charges. THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR WARRANTY!

MARY M.

DANIEL B.
Chevrolet
11/12/2018
Customer friendly
Got me in on short notice and continued to consult with me during the repair. Good work and good price

PA
Phil A.
Anaheim, CA
11/09/2018
Overcharge for diagnosis
Came in on a trip recommended by a friend in the area for an ac and a muffler problem . Waited there to get the test done and It seemed like they were dragging their feet taking their time to just get a diagnosis when we mentioned we were in a slight hurry to be somewhere. Owners didn’t really see my to care about us waiting there and after a ridiculous quote and over priced diagnosis they did nothing for us. I have a lot of experience with cars and mechanics , by far the worst experience. They need to care about the customer.

PU
PATRICIA U.
11/08/2018
Would not go again
Stay away unless you like vague receipts of work done and spending lots of money for things you don't necessarily need. I do not trust them, especially Brandon. I have never written a review for an automotive shop be4. Although a mechanic and service writer did show me the underside of my car, did a test and did not charge me, but I still would not go back. When I complained about Brandon, he obviously was not talked to abt. My concerns, because he still tried to sell me a job I was told I did not need; confirming my suspicions.

CHRIS B.
Honda Accord Sedan
11/05/2018
Had some 3rd party equipment installed on my 2018 Honda Accord. Excellent and efficient service. Thank you.

PR
PATRICIA R.
Smithtown, NY
11/04/2018
Friendly and attentive
Lionel the owner was friendly and knowledgeable of what was wrong with my truck. He kept me informed of all the steps necessary to fix the problem.
Once discover he quickly obtained the necessary parts which allowed for a fast scheduling of getting my truck done.
His warm attention to me inspired trust in him which was important as it was my first time going to his shop.

AR
AMELIA R.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
11/01/2018
Excellent service I highly recommend

CJ
CHRISTOPHER J.
10/31/2018
Boerne Automotive does excellent work in a timely manner. Fixed my waterpump, truck runs great.

CHRISTOPHER C.
Mercedes-Benz S55
10/31/2018
Outstanding Service
I always take my vehicles here for any service. They are thorough, professional, and fair with the pricing. Highly recommend them.

VF
VALERIE F.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/30/2018
I’m a senior female and car trouble is a major concern. I’ve used Boerne Automotive and trust Lionel to be honest and fair. I call them for all my auto needs and he makes paying for repairs easy.

VF
Val F.
10/26/2018
Another good experience
Once again my little car decided to break down and Lionel answered in the evening hours. My car went in to the shop at 8am and he had it out by 3pm the same day. Boerne Automotive diagnoses the problem and is honest about work needing to be done. They do what is best for the car and have good financing

10/25/2018
I got my car inspected quickly and the service was great!!

Fabens, TX
Chevrolet Metro
10/24/2018
My hero
Stranded and alone outside of San Antonio (on the middle of nowhere), Boerne Automotive came to the rescue. Had a busted CV joint in which required major repair. They towed me fixed my car after thinking I would be stuck there all week. Thank you Boerne Automotive

ANTHONY M.
10/21/2018
Courteous Service and Staff
I’ve been back a few times for services on different vehicles and have always been happy with the service. They always do a thorough job and make sure I’m 100% aware of what they’re doing and why I needs to be done.