Business Solutions

Boerne Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LW
LAURIE W.
06/30/2022
I recommend them to everyone!!!
My car broke down Friday night heading into San Antonio. First call was to Boerne Automotive. Forgot to mention in was almost 11pm. They answered immediately...

Jamie P.
06/17/2022
Car sitting without being looked at will be 5 days
I drop my car off on Thursday morning 7:30am they were 20 min late opening and then I called today Fri 3:40 and told they have not looked at it and prob...

BENJAMIN B.
06/15/2022
The best local mechanic yet!
We had our van towed in due to not starting and Lionel did his magic and 24 hrs later we had our van back for less than expected! A HUGE thank you to Lionel...

RYAN S.
06/14/2022
Alignment and tires
Fast friendly service, will use Beorne Automotive again.

DF
DENISE F.
06/09/2022
Gear shift, transmission
Listened to my situation, provided towing and diagnostics and repair in one day. No sales pitch on a bunch of unnecessary repairs. Respectful and price was...