Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

CHARLES S.
Land Rover Range Rover
10/22/2018
Range Rover
Great shop, great crew!!! I have found my mechanic in SoCal!!! I have never felt as confidant and taken care of at a car mechanic. I’m military and every three years I have to find a mechanic who I can trust....found that in Bonita Point Auto Care!! Pablo and Ron will take care if you
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 10/23/2018

Welcome to the neighborhood, and thank you for the great review. Also, thank you for your service to our country!

NH
NANSON H.
10/22/2018
Competent and focused mechanics, eager to help and trouble shoot
Service personnel should alert prospective customers of any discounts associated with AAA referrals. This was not done.

Thank you, we try.

SV
SANDRA V.
10/19/2018
Customer service/good work
The service provided has always been very good. Customer service is very good also.

Thank you.

VS
VAN S.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/09/2018
Smog check
I was really impressed. I showed up with no appointment and was taken right in. Your staff was friendly and very efficient. Not to mention the great price for the smog check. I was out in less than a half hour. You guys were great.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you very much for your review.

EB
ELIAS B.
10/08/2018
great service
I was pleased with their service. The car was ready before the time promised. The charges were accurate (no surprises)!. They did not try to push any additional services or products that I did not need.
Definitely I will come back with my other car.

Thank you.

DENNIS D.
Jeep Renegade
10/05/2018
Always a Pleasant Experience
Customer Service is always in the forefront at Bonita Point. Gary, Lori and Pablo are always courteous and professional. My car running like new again.

Thank you very much.

ANGELICA M.
San Diego, CA
GMC Acadia
10/03/2018
The staff are always helpful, trustworthy and accommodating! I highly recommend them for all your auto care needs!

Appreciate the amazing review

Bonita, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/29/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Me and my family have been going to Bonita Point Auto Care for our car service needs for many years because of their excellent service. The staff is friendly & efficient. They always service our cars in a timely manner. I recommend them to friends & family.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 10/11/2018

We greatly appreciate the referrals. Thank you very much!

NR
NORMA R.
Chevrolet Trax
09/27/2018
Fast service great customer service
Great customer service, excellent persons,
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the review!

MARTE L.
Honda CR-Z
09/27/2018
Great Customer Service and reasaonable pricing as well as recommendations
Great Customer Service and reasaonable pricing as well as recommendations
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for coming in and reviewing our services.

Honda Civic Cpe
09/26/2018
Hours suit my schedule & can schedule on-line
On time as promised.

Thank you!

JUDITH F.
FIAT 500
09/22/2018
Excellent customer service!!!
They provided excellent customer service and made me feel very comfortable. I will definitely continue taking my car to them and recommend their service to everybody!!
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give such a great review.

CHRISTINE C.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/06/2018
Amazing quick service
Came in for an appointment smog and I was out in 20 minutes. Staff was great as well as the service/price.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you!

09/04/2018
Fast service, excellent customer service
Went in for a smog test and it was done so quick.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for coming in and for reviewing our services.

MARYJANE R.
Jeep Patriot
08/27/2018
Very friendly staff and fast service
Amazing service as always. Thank you Juan and staff for being so kind.

GL
GUNNAR L.
Toyota Matrix
08/23/2018
Work complete with little helpers?
Just stopped in to get my car smog checked. I called ahead and they got me in after another car. I waited in the little lobby area and browsed the magazines. My car was completed in about an hour. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because there were tiny, black ants crawling along the cracks in the floor and walls and up the chairs so I found myself swiping at them during my visit. I'd still use this garage - they're close by and quick.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 08/27/2018

Glad we could help you with your service needs. Sorry the ants got to you before we got to them. Took care of them that same morning.

KW
KEN W.
Lexus ES 350
08/19/2018
Confidence. Quality.
Timely, efficient, nice people.

GS
George S.
07/29/2018
Little Lady gets a smog/ID check
Since we bought it new in 2008, our Honda Accord has been the primary transportation of first, my wife, then my oldest daughter, 2nd daughter, myself and now my 3rd oldest daughter. Saturday, my daughter and I visited Bonita Point Auto Care for a smog check. The owners live in the community, and they and most of their staff are wonderful, personable, caring and professional. However the mechanic who “greeted” us and entered our service order is none of these. He should not be allowed in front of customers because he does not give a good impression. Although not the lowest priced, we patronize this business because of convenience, honesty and professional service, with the exception of the cantankerous mechanic. As we continue to be loyal customers of this successful business, we are frustrated and confused why our record on their computer can’t be updated to show only the primary driver of our Honda. Every visit starts with the explanation that the main person on record is not the one who is standing in front of them. (In fact, this survey was addressed to my 2nd daughter, and sent to my email address.) Finally, why was our 23 year old, small statured daughter called a “Little Lady” by the owner and why did he make her produce her ID and sternly/doubtfully asked “Is this you?” when she provided it? The complaint about the computer listing is not a big deal, but we’ve had two experiences with staff leaving us uncomfortable with the way they have spoken to our daughters, using language not appropriate when addressing female clientele. Overall, we recommend this business and submit this review so the owners can continue to maintain the high standards that we recognize and appreciate when we visit. Please retire the old Since we bought it new in 2008, our Honda Accord has been the primary transportation of first, my wife, then my oldest daughter, 2nd daughter, myself and now my 3rd oldest daughter. Saturday, we visited Bonita Point Auto Care for a smog check. The owners live in the community, and they and most of their staff are wonderful, personable, caring and professional. However the mechanic who “greeted” us and entered our service order is none of these. He should not be allowed in front of customers because he does not give a good impression. Although not the lowest priced, we patronize this business because of convenience, honesty and professional service, with the exception of the cantankerous mechanic. As we continue to be loyal customers, we are frustrated and confused why our record on their computer can’t be updated to show only the primary driver of our Honda. Every visit starts with the explanation that the main person on record is not the one who is standing in front of them. (In fact, this survey was addressed to my 2nd daughter, and sent to my email address.) Finally, why was our 23 year old, small statured daughter called a “Little Lady” by the owner and why did he make her produce her ID and sternly/doubtfully asked “Is this you?” when she provided it. The complaint about the computer listing is not a big deal, but we’ve had two experiences with staff leaving us uncomfortable with the way they have spoken to our daughters, using language not appropriate when addressing female clientele. Overall, we recommend this business and submit this review so the owners can continue to maintain the high standards that we recognize and appreciate when we visit. Please retire the old mechanic.

MARISA S.
07/29/2018
Little Lady gets Smog and ID check

MARYJANE R.
Jeep Patriot
07/27/2018
Very friendly staff and fast service
I have been to this place twice and never dissapoints, friendly staff. Juan is the staff that always helps me and he is just very helpful and proffesional. Great service and definitely reccommend this place.