Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

JOSE G.
Nissan Armada
02/17/2019
Great job smog test
Took my car for smog check, had an appointment scheduled. The did a great job performing my check.
Quickly, friendly and I was out of there in no time
They seems very well equipped and knowledgeable for any car repairs.

BC
BILLY C.
Bonita, CA
02/16/2019
Great job with brakes and maintenance on my 2 Honda Pilots.

Chevrolet Cobalt
02/13/2019
Quick, easy, affordable
Quick, friendly service. Will be back again.

02/11/2019
Excellent service!
Would recommend to family and friends

THOMAS B.
Bonita, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/10/2019
T0m B
Great service from front desk to the technicians.will be back when I need repairs,

GC
GLEN C.
02/10/2019
Gary and Lori will take great care of you and your vehicle. I have been bringing my cars here for over ten years and always receive exceptional service.

BK
BUD K.
Lemon Grove, CA
Dodge Challenger
02/08/2019
The owners and employees are awesome.
In and out easy peasy. Good work and very friendly.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the review and the business!

OS
ORENO S.
Toyota Tundra
02/06/2019
Chamorroboy
Friendly, courteous , fast and efficient. Very professional. Use them for smog checks on my vechile and oil change services. Have also used them for major engine service work and they always have done great work. Very thorough with their work. Give them a try, you'd be surprise.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you very much for your review and coming in.

RON - TAREN WAGES M.
02/04/2019
great place to fix a car
Bonita Point Auto Care has worked on my vehicles for several years and are always prompt and courteous. Prices are reasonable and car is usually done on time. Great people.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for bringing your vehicles in for service. We appreciate your business.

PQ
PABLO Q.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
02/02/2019
On time and well done car service
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for your patronage.

BA
BOBBI A.
01/27/2019
They were professional and helpful. They are very customer focused. I would recommend using them for any car repair needs.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for your review.

GR
GREG R.
01/26/2019
Excellent service,professional mechanics,always looking out for their customers.
Bonita Point is simply outstanding,professional and honset.Ihave brought all our families cars in for service.Trustworth and honest.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 02/07/2019

We appreciate all the years of doing service for your vehicles. It's been a pleasure!

01/24/2019
Good customer service
The staff are helpful. They are always willing to help from flat tire, routine car check to smog test. They give you a direct quote, explain the procedure, and provide a time frame. And they have always been on time... I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family..
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 02/07/2019

We appreciate the review, thank you!

ROLANDO SALAZAR C.
01/23/2019
Awesome service!
They were very kind and honest! own and run by a military veteran - reliable and trustworthy! Thank you.

Thank you!

VK
VERED K.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
01/21/2019
2011 Toyota Tundra - Smog Check
I went there because I was recommended, that It was a great place and honest. From all of my experiences with auto mechanics I was not expecting much, from the minute I went in the door I was treated with great service, my truck was ready before I expected, the work was terrific and the price was great.
This place seems to good to be true, but it is true.
I would recommend it to any of my friends and family members.
Thank you Gary!
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for the great review!

MICHELE J M.
01/09/2019
Smog certification
The smog certification portion was accomplished in the time estimated to complete. They notified me that I needed new wiper blades and the had them in stock, so they installed them as well. Very courteous service personnel. I have been going to this business since the late 1990's, and I have always been pleased with their services and their prices for services requested, especially the smog certification, they have the lowest price that I have found.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you very much for this wonderful review.

PS
PAMELA S.
12/31/2018
** CUSTOMER SERVICE GOLD **
I used the online site to request an appointment for a vehicle smog. It was very helpful to have the option to choose (2) dates and times. I was pleasantly surprised to have received a reply within 24 hours. The staff there has always been super friendly to me and my family. We have lived in the neighborhood for 20+ years and I value good customer service and how clean bright the station is, especially after dark. And I can't seem to convince my son, George, that its not actually orange & blue for the Denver Broncos..haha!
Keep up the good works!!!
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your awesome review!

JACKIE W.
Lakeside, CA
12/25/2018
Service was good
Quick and fast today. Friendly as usual

RALPH C.
Saturn SC 3dr
12/19/2018
Always had great service there.........until now
Brought my car in that I had just gotten for a smog test, well needed a gas cap no problem there, paid the 32.00 for the cap plus the check at 49.00. When The service man brought my car out he told me it was out of oil. Got to get someone who can read a dip stick, I checked it and it was fine. Took it to my Mach. he changed it and said there was 4.5 qts. in there. Been coming there a lot of years. But if they can't read a dip stick or are trying to up sell an oil change. That I do not care for.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 01/15/2019

Not sure what happened except that oil was not reading on the dipstick. Just making you aware. Thank you.

12/16/2018
Quick Smog
Stopped by late on a Thursday just to see if I could get a past due smog check, or schedule one. I had the certificate within an hour along with a list of needed maintenance.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to give us a good review!