Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5

PD
PHIL MR. WONDERFUL D.
Volkswagen Atlas
07/31/2021
Great people but better service

RT
RENATO T.
Fàst Smog check
I've never seen such a quick smog check performed on my van. The receptionist was very kind and professional. She accommodated me even though they àrè very busy. Excellent job.

ARLENE B.
San Diego, CA
07/30/2021
Took too long for oil change
It was highly recommended by my daughter. I made an appointment to bring my car for an oil change and tire rotation. I dropped off my car at 10:45 for an 11am appointment. I called at 3:12, they said they’re still working on it!!! my car didn’t get done until 4:42:(
WHT!!! It’s just for a freaken oil change and tire rotation. Why even bother having an appointment if they don’t work on it! This wasn’t a good impression as a first time customer.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you so much for bringing your vehicle in to us. We do get very busy shuffling vehicles around on the schedule depending on customers urgency of getting their vehicle back. Thank you for your understanding.

ER
ELIAS R.
Nissan Sentra
Amazing service!
I had an excellent experience here. They were efficient, fairly priced, and had amazing service. Thank you!

RAY S.
Professional and dependable
Prompt and professional.

PH
PETER H.
07/29/2021
Subaru oil change
I’ve been here before, because of your SYNTHETIC BLEND coupon. Even though I was told that a similar discount would be applied to the SYNTHETIC oil, I can still save $5 with the Valvoline coupon.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 07/29/2021

I'm glad we were able to help. Please keep in mind, we did a brake inspection, among other things with your coupon. You did get the coupon price -substituting a full synthetic oil. Thanks for coming in!

Bonita, CA
07/29/2021
Close to home, friendly service
Gary is always very polite and enjoy his customer service. I’ve really only gone in for smog checks and propane and I’m always happy with the service.

07/28/2021
Really easy to set an appointment
Really friendly

SR
SAMUEL R.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/24/2021
Great Service!
Great service as usual, especially considering it was a very busy morning. Thanks

Good customer service
Got my smog appoinment , was there early took care of my vehicle right away. Thanks

AR
ALMA R.
Customer service excellent
Service prompt and efficient! People really nice, definitely will come back again maybe a bit expensive but worth it!!

MARIA LUISA M.
Lexus ES 330
07/23/2021
Friendly staff, place is clean, prompt service
Excellent service!!
Thank you.

CG
CLAUDIA G.
Dodge Charger
07/21/2021
Always takes good care of My Car. Commicates very well with what is needed to be fixed or replaced.

MQ
MARK Q.
National City, CA
07/19/2021
Gary is awesome! Honest and very communicative.

EP
ELENOR P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/19/2021
Efficient, and professional staff
Had my smog check done for the first time. Easy to schedule with them and I was done in 30 minutes. While waiting, I saw how they communicate with other clients: very respectful and professional. From now on this will be the place I will go for my other auto care needs. Thank you.