Overall Rating 3.14286/5Overall Rating 3.14286/5Overall Rating 3.14286/5rating 3.14286rating 3.14286
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

GMC Envoy XL
06/19/2019
Friendly staff
Gave me options.

AILIN M.
06/18/2019
Great service. Quick, easy, and wonderful customer service.

06/17/2019
Star-tastic Smog Check
I was able to get right in and they handled it with efficiency and politeness. They called when they had completed the service and had all the paperwork ready to go.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/17/2019

Glad we could help! Thank you.

MEREDITH C.

TP
THOMAS P.
06/13/2019
No nonsense
I went in for a smog check. Was out within an hour. Place is plenty busy, but they are all about moving the work in and out. They seem to be efficient.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/17/2019

We do our best with the work flow. Thanks for the review!

TH
TODD H.
BMW M3
Excellent Auto Service!
Bonita Pt. really took cake of my car. Check engine light prevented me from getting a smog check. They diagnosed and quickly had an O2 sensor installed and then completed the smog check in amazing time. The entire experience exceeded expectations and their customer service was fantastic. I highly recommend this shop.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/17/2019

We appreciate the great review!

DAVID E B.
Smog Service
Very professional and friendly. Did not have to wait long to have smog check completed
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/17/2019

Great, thank you for your review!

AR
ALBERT R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Awesome service!
Very impressed with the first time service we received. Nothing was done to my vehicle without knowledge. Juan was constantly in communication with me about everything. He is a definite professional that knows CUSTOMER SERVICE. Definitely will return to Point Bonita for future service!!!
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a great review and credits to Juan. He is great!

San Diego, CA
Nissan Xterra
Fast, Friendly & Reliable
I had a multi-point inspection done. The service was fast and the staff friendly. Provided me with recommendations for my car. I would take my car there again.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/17/2019

Great to hear, thank you!

REBECA M.
06/11/2019
Disappointed
Hello. I wrestled with writing a negative Yelp and Google review about my experience with your company Saturday. I was helped by an older Hispanic gentleman and he attempted to upsell me in a huge way. He recommended filters I had already recently replaced, the cashier explained the recommendation was due to mileage, I bought that explanation until the original older gentleman came around and told me how bad my interior smelled due to the old filter. Whatever, every oil place tries to sell me filters whether I need them or not. Here’s the kicker though, he said I needed left and right axils and quoted me over $900. He said I needed a transmission flush and quoted me over $300. These alone are inflated prices. I told him I didn’t have the money for these repairs, but how serious is it? I said maybe I could do the transmission. He said, “I highly recommend you get the axils replaced first because it’s dangerous, they are making noise when turned, get it done before the transmission if you can’t do both now”.
I left because I just didn’t have the money to get it done Saturday. So I dropped it off this morning at another place to see if I could get a better price on my dangerous worn axils. I was told, there is nothing wrong with your axils, the don’t make any noise, there are no rips, tears or signs of leaks. They drove it and inspected it with another mechanic and I was told I have at least 60,000 miles on my axils. I can give you the name of the auto shop if you’d like.
So needless to say, I was very upset. I was afraid to drive my daughter in my car back to Escondido from Chula Vista. I took time off work to have it checked today, only to find out your salesman was just scaring me into an expensive repair I didn’t need.
I read through your yelp reviews. It seems like a common practice and in fact, as the owner, I thought your responses were snarky. There didn’t seem to be any trying to make things right or even admitting wrong doing ever! So what’s the point of me adding bad reviews? Your business is thriving. It was super busy when I was there. I thought since I got this email, and you’re asking, I’d use this to just let you know, I’m disappointed with my experience and no, I’m not coming back. I know you won’t miss me though. Those coupons reach a lot of people.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/17/2019

Sorry to hear this,  I'm not sure if my phone call really helped, but I did try to explain. Thanks for your feedback.

06/11/2019
Fast and courteous

Thank you!

DARREN M.
Bonita, CA
05/31/2019
I went in for air-conditioning service and Got just that and so it was great to work with Gary and he gave us great service at the minimal cost thanks again
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. Yes, it is great working with Gary!

JAMES B.
05/29/2019
Outstanding Service
Always courteous and professional!
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you so much for your review!

AW
AL W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/28/2019
Timely service
Showed up early...didn’t wait long... job done right away.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/17/2019

Good to hear, thank you!

RO
ROBERT O.
05/26/2019
Brake Service
Great service at fair prices.

Thank you!

DORA G.
05/26/2019
Working you will be the best
This time I am getting better work
I appreciate your business
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your review.

MARIBEL M.
05/25/2019
Good people and good service
They always do a great job

Thank you very much!

CAROLE S.
Cadillac ATS Coupe
05/22/2019
Super service
I know nothing about cars so it is necessary that I trust the people who work there. That is why I keep going back there. Their advice is just what I need. My car and I are happy.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your trust in us! We're here to help.

GC
GLEN C.
05/22/2019
Simply the best
As Tina Turner sings, Bonita Point Auto is simply the best. They have been servicing my vehicles for over ten years. Gary and Lori will take good care of you and your car.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/17/2019

It's been our pleasure, thank you!