Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

GS
George S.
07/29/2018
Little Lady gets a smog/ID check
Since we bought it new in 2008, our Honda Accord has been the primary transportation of first, my wife, then my oldest daughter, 2nd daughter, myself and now my 3rd oldest daughter. Saturday, my daughter and I visited Bonita Point Auto Care for a smog check. The owners live in the community, and they and most of their staff are wonderful, personable, caring and professional. However the mechanic who “greeted” us and entered our service order is none of these. He should not be allowed in front of customers because he does not give a good impression. Although not the lowest priced, we patronize this business because of convenience, honesty and professional service, with the exception of the cantankerous mechanic. As we continue to be loyal customers of this successful business, we are frustrated and confused why our record on their computer can’t be updated to show only the primary driver of our Honda. Every visit starts with the explanation that the main person on record is not the one who is standing in front of them. (In fact, this survey was addressed to my 2nd daughter, and sent to my email address.) Finally, why was our 23 year old, small statured daughter called a “Little Lady” by the owner and why did he make her produce her ID and sternly/doubtfully asked “Is this you?” when she provided it? The complaint about the computer listing is not a big deal, but we’ve had two experiences with staff leaving us uncomfortable with the way they have spoken to our daughters, using language not appropriate when addressing female clientele. Overall, we recommend this business and submit this review so the owners can continue to maintain the high standards that we recognize and appreciate when we visit. Please retire the old Since we bought it new in 2008, our Honda Accord has been the primary transportation of first, my wife, then my oldest daughter, 2nd daughter, myself and now my 3rd oldest daughter. Saturday, we visited Bonita Point Auto Care for a smog check. The owners live in the community, and they and most of their staff are wonderful, personable, caring and professional. However the mechanic who “greeted” us and entered our service order is none of these. He should not be allowed in front of customers because he does not give a good impression. Although not the lowest priced, we patronize this business because of convenience, honesty and professional service, with the exception of the cantankerous mechanic. As we continue to be loyal customers, we are frustrated and confused why our record on their computer can’t be updated to show only the primary driver of our Honda. Every visit starts with the explanation that the main person on record is not the one who is standing in front of them. (In fact, this survey was addressed to my 2nd daughter, and sent to my email address.) Finally, why was our 23 year old, small statured daughter called a “Little Lady” by the owner and why did he make her produce her ID and sternly/doubtfully asked “Is this you?” when she provided it. The complaint about the computer listing is not a big deal, but we’ve had two experiences with staff leaving us uncomfortable with the way they have spoken to our daughters, using language not appropriate when addressing female clientele. Overall, we recommend this business and submit this review so the owners can continue to maintain the high standards that we recognize and appreciate when we visit. Please retire the old mechanic.

MARISA S.
07/29/2018
Little Lady gets Smog and ID check

MARYJANE R.
Jeep Patriot
07/27/2018
Very friendly staff and fast service
I have been to this place twice and never dissapoints, friendly staff. Juan is the staff that always helps me and he is just very helpful and proffesional. Great service and definitely reccommend this place.

DECELINO C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/16/2018
Smog check
Showed up at 1600, no appointment and they were able to get my truck smog checked. As always great see at Bonita point.

GF
GILBERT F.
Nissan Titan
07/13/2018
Accomodating service
Called and spoke to Juan, asked him how long it would take for an oil/filter change and tire rotation. He said he could probably get me out approximately two to two and half hours. Arrived at Bonita Point within a half hour. Juan took care of necessary paper work and got me out within two hours. Staff is very friendly and the waiting area is well kept. Thanks!

DEBRA W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/23/2018
Great staff, workmanship beyong criticism.
I depend on my old-reliable chevy to feed thousands of kids in Mexico. Good to know that the folks at Bonita Point 76 can be counted on to keep her humming like new!

TP
TONY P.
Lexus LS 430
06/23/2018
Reliable Technical options
The reliable and service options offered by the entire staff express the knowledge and experience they offer to the public is commendable to the service they provide with a helping hand and smile.
Super Service - Thank you

JUAN D.
06/20/2018
Great and honest customer service
They have been repairing my cars for 20 years and they always do their job honestly and professionally.

CA
CYNTHIA A.
Ram Pickup
06/16/2018
Last Minute Repair
Bonita Care provided last minute A/C service to allow vacation to continue as scheduled. They were a life saver

Glad we could help!

CHRISTOPHER C.
06/15/2018
Always great service i brought my car for oil change.Next day came back for brake service.I have been coming to Bonita auto care for 30 years.Like to thank all the crew for great service every time.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to share.

06/13/2018
I went in for a smog test. The service was done quickly. The staff was courteous and friendly. There was no upsell. Located inside a small shopping center. Perfect if you don’t want to wait inside the office.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for coming in.

ANGELICA M.
San Diego, CA
GMC Acadia
06/04/2018
Bonita Point Auto Care is the BEST!
Bonita Point Auto Care is friendly, accommodating and quick with their service, not to mention honest! I would highly recommend them!!
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for your time and great review!

06/02/2018
The personnel
Pablo and Juan made everything easy. Even went out of their way for me, highly appreciated!
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

They are great guys! Thank you

ROBERTO M.
05/24/2018
Good customer service
Visit Bonita point for a smog service. No appointment but managed to fit me in. I was told hour and thirty min wait, but got out of the shop in thirty five minutes, smog completed. That’s how to take care of customers.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you, glad it worked out for you without an appointment.

05/13/2018
Smog test & certificate
Had an appointment for 10:30 AM and heard another person check in for the same time. Didn't get tested until 11:05.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

We do our best, sometimes problems occur. Thanks for coming in. Did we still get you out in the time we told you?

RA
ROSA I A.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/12/2018
Friendly staff
I have been coming here for a few years now.
They are friendly and efficient.
This time I went for a smog check and the waiting time was half of what I was expecting.
Good service !!

Thank you!

GC
GLEN C.
Saturn Ion
05/07/2018
Great service, been taking my car here for over 10 years. Lori and Gary are the best.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for your loyalty!

Bonita, CA
05/04/2018
They are on time and finish the job when promised
They took my vehicle in at the appointment time and returned it at the time they promised. Very courteous staff and a pleasure to do business with.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for coming in!

ANGELICA M.
San Diego, CA
GMC Acadia
04/30/2018
Super Satisfied!
Bonita Point Auto Care were AWESOME! They were very accommodating, friendly and honest!! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you! Great customer service is very important to all of us here.

HS
HUGO S.
Cadillac DTS
04/29/2018
Owners are involved in day to day activities
Oil, smog, auto repair, what else do you need? I switched my loyalty from pep boys to Bonita Auto Point after one smog check experience. Everything you would want from your current providers is available here including this thing called customer service which big corporations have neglected for years . Heck they even know a guy or two that will come provide services they don’t have like a new windshield etc.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

We appreciate your time to review our work. Yes, great customer service is very important to us. Thanks for coming in!