Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

CA
CYNTHIA A.
Ram Pickup
06/16/2018
Last Minute Repair
Bonita Care provided last minute A/C service to allow vacation to continue as scheduled. They were a life saver

Glad we could help!

CHRISTOPHER C.
06/15/2018
Always great service i brought my car for oil change.Next day came back for brake service.I have been coming to Bonita auto care for 30 years.Like to thank all the crew for great service every time.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to share.

06/13/2018
I went in for a smog test. The service was done quickly. The staff was courteous and friendly. There was no upsell. Located inside a small shopping center. Perfect if you don’t want to wait inside the office.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for coming in.

ANGELICA M.
San Diego, CA
GMC Acadia
06/04/2018
Bonita Point Auto Care is the BEST!
Bonita Point Auto Care is friendly, accommodating and quick with their service, not to mention honest! I would highly recommend them!!
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for your time and great review!

06/02/2018
The personnel
Pablo and Juan made everything easy. Even went out of their way for me, highly appreciated!
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

They are great guys! Thank you

ROBERTO M.
05/24/2018
Good customer service
Visit Bonita point for a smog service. No appointment but managed to fit me in. I was told hour and thirty min wait, but got out of the shop in thirty five minutes, smog completed. That’s how to take care of customers.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you, glad it worked out for you without an appointment.

05/13/2018
Smog test & certificate
Had an appointment for 10:30 AM and heard another person check in for the same time. Didn't get tested until 11:05.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

We do our best, sometimes problems occur. Thanks for coming in. Did we still get you out in the time we told you?

RA
ROSA I A.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/12/2018
Friendly staff
I have been coming here for a few years now.
They are friendly and efficient.
This time I went for a smog check and the waiting time was half of what I was expecting.
Good service !!

Thank you!

GC
GLEN C.
Saturn Ion
05/07/2018
Great service, been taking my car here for over 10 years. Lori and Gary are the best.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for your loyalty!

05/04/2018
They are on time and finish the job when promised
They took my vehicle in at the appointment time and returned it at the time they promised. Very courteous staff and a pleasure to do business with.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for coming in!

ANGELICA M.
San Diego, CA
GMC Acadia
04/30/2018
Super Satisfied!
Bonita Point Auto Care were AWESOME! They were very accommodating, friendly and honest!! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you! Great customer service is very important to all of us here.

HS
HUGO S.
Cadillac DTS
04/29/2018
Owners are involved in day to day activities
Oil, smog, auto repair, what else do you need? I switched my loyalty from pep boys to Bonita Auto Point after one smog check experience. Everything you would want from your current providers is available here including this thing called customer service which big corporations have neglected for years . Heck they even know a guy or two that will come provide services they don’t have like a new windshield etc.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

We appreciate your time to review our work. Yes, great customer service is very important to us. Thanks for coming in!

AMY S.
04/28/2018
Outstanding Customer Service
Great customer service.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

Customer is always right! Thank you

EA
EDWARD A.
04/28/2018
Battery Replacement
The 12 volt battery of my 2011 Prius died. I spoke to the attendant in the late afternoon. He said he would order a battery to be delivered (maybe) that afternoon or the next morning. I came in the next morning and in a couple of hours I had a new battery and some minor servicing done at a reasonable price. I have had excellent service here, on other vehicles, for many years.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for your loyalty!

FA
FRANCISCO A.
Mercedes-Benz C230
04/26/2018
Fast, easy and reliable service.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 04/27/2018

RV
RICARDO V.
Lincoln LS
04/23/2018
Hustled
I've been coming to Bonita Point since '95, when I moved to the area. I've always returned because it's difficult to find a reliable auto care center and the staff is pleasant and has NEVER "hustled" me. Saturday I had the misfortune of meeting Pablo. I came for a smog cert. Instead, he accused me of purposely resetting the car's computer. I regularly disconnect my battery when I'm away for a length of time but, that was last year (I don't use this car much). Instead of having me "drive the car for 50 miles and come back", as we had done previously for another car, he failed the vehicle and charged me. Then he tried to sell me an oil change and a AC filter change saying the the filter was "very dirty". I've since accomplished those maintenance items. The oil was fine and the AC filter was clean. Neither required replacement.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 04/23/2018

Glad I could speak to you to clear things up. We do appreciate your loyalty. Our tech informed us that your vehicle had messages -oil change & ac filter. We did not check these items with our smog inspection. Pablo was just trying to inform you not hustle you.

BI
BOBBY I.
Volvo S40
04/19/2018
location and friendly staff
convenience and really courteous staff
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 04/21/2018

Thank you, tell a friend.

SV
SANDRA V.
04/11/2018
Very good service and customer service
Thus far, I have been very happy with the service and customer service that I'very received. An added plus, is having a car repair shop in the neighborhood.

Thank you, pleasure.

DAVE H.
04/11/2018
EZ does it
Friendly, Fast and through. Couldn’t have done better really like the staff
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 04/21/2018

Thank you, we enjoy what we do!

PO
PATRICE O.
04/08/2018
Trustworthiness
I know when I go in with an issue with my car, that the staff at Bonita Point will find not only for the cause of the problem, but will also check over the car in general. Since my car is older, they will let me know what services may be required in the future. As a customer of many years, I continue to trust Bonita Point because they've always been honest about what is needed or not needed at the time to keep the car running smoothly.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 04/21/2018

Your loyaty means the world to us, thank you so much!