Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

RA
ROSA I A.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/12/2018
Friendly staff
I have been coming here for a few years now.
They are friendly and efficient.
This time I went for a smog check and the waiting time was half of what I was expecting.
Good service !!

GC
GLEN C.
Saturn Ion
05/07/2018
Great service, been taking my car here for over 10 years. Lori and Gary are the best.

Anonymous avatar
05/04/2018
They are on time and finish the job when promised
They took my vehicle in at the appointment time and returned it at the time they promised. Very courteous staff and a pleasure to do business with.

ANGELICA M.
San Diego, CA
GMC Acadia
04/30/2018
Super Satisfied!
Bonita Point Auto Care were AWESOME! They were very accommodating, friendly and honest!! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

HS
HUGO S.
Cadillac DTS
04/29/2018
Owners are involved in day to day activities
Oil, smog, auto repair, what else do you need? I switched my loyalty from pep boys to Bonita Auto Point after one smog check experience. Everything you would want from your current providers is available here including this thing called customer service which big corporations have neglected for years . Heck they even know a guy or two that will come provide services they don’t have like a new windshield etc.

AMY S.
04/28/2018
Outstanding Customer Service
Great customer service.

EA
EDWARD A.
04/28/2018
Battery Replacement
The 12 volt battery of my 2011 Prius died. I spoke to the attendant in the late afternoon. He said he would order a battery to be delivered (maybe) that afternoon or the next morning. I came in the next morning and in a couple of hours I had a new battery and some minor servicing done at a reasonable price. I have had excellent service here, on other vehicles, for many years.

FA
FRANCISCO A.
Mercedes-Benz C230
04/26/2018
Fast, easy and reliable service.

RV
RICARDO V.
Lincoln LS
04/23/2018
Hustled
I've been coming to Bonita Point since '95, when I moved to the area. I've always returned because it's difficult to find a reliable auto care center and the staff is pleasant and has NEVER "hustled" me. Saturday I had the misfortune of meeting Pablo. I came for a smog cert. Instead, he accused me of purposely resetting the car's computer. I regularly disconnect my battery when I'm away for a length of time but, that was last year (I don't use this car much). Instead of having me "drive the car for 50 miles and come back", as we had done previously for another car, he failed the vehicle and charged me. Then he tried to sell me an oil change and a AC filter change saying the the filter was "very dirty". I've since accomplished those maintenance items. The oil was fine and the AC filter was clean. Neither required replacement.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc

Glad I could speak to you to clear things up. We do appreciate your loyalty. Our tech informed us that your vehicle had messages -oil change & ac filter. We did not check these items with our smog inspection. Pablo was just trying to inform you not hustle you.

BI
BOBBY I.
Volvo S40
04/19/2018
location and friendly staff
convenience and really courteous staff
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc

Thank you, tell a friend.

SV
SANDRA V.
04/11/2018
Very good service and customer service
Thus far, I have been very happy with the service and customer service that I'very received. An added plus, is having a car repair shop in the neighborhood.

Thank you, pleasure.

DAVE H.
04/11/2018
EZ does it
Friendly, Fast and through. Couldn’t have done better really like the staff
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc

Thank you, we enjoy what we do!

PO
PATRICE O.
04/08/2018
Trustworthiness
I know when I go in with an issue with my car, that the staff at Bonita Point will find not only for the cause of the problem, but will also check over the car in general. Since my car is older, they will let me know what services may be required in the future. As a customer of many years, I continue to trust Bonita Point because they've always been honest about what is needed or not needed at the time to keep the car running smoothly.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc

Your loyaty means the world to us, thank you so much!

MT
MAUDE T.
Volvo S70
04/06/2018
Feel good about putting your car in someone else's hands
Always make me feel like a family member that just happens to have a car situation-----and they will take care of it.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc

Always a pleasure to have you! Thank you!

CP
COLLEEN P.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/29/2018
Did you Check Fluids?
Thanks for the oil change and inspection. My washer fluid was low and I was hoping for it to be filled since fluids are checked. But, it came back still low. It's a small detail I can take care of but makes me wonder if other fluids were checked.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc

Thank you for coming in. Sorry the tech didn't fill window washer fluid, as for the other fluids, the tech did not note that any of the other fluids needed attention.

DONNY S.
Suzuki Samurai
03/27/2018
Honest Shop
I have used Bonita Point for my vehicles for the past three years and recently took my 30-year-old vehicle in for smog, it of course failed but Bonita Point was able to get it into specifications with minimal cost out of pocket. When I picked my vehicle up I noticed that the rear view mirror was broken so I went back in and reported it. They fixed it with no questions and no cost to me. I highly recommend this shop, I have been 100% satisfied with every repair.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc

Glad it all worked out, thank you.

BC
BOB C.
Lexus ES 330
03/24/2018
Very close to home and the work is very good.
As I said the work is very good.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc

Very good work! Thank you.

JE
JESSICA E.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/22/2018
Smog
Excellent customer service - Greg helped me out and was very helpful and not pushy. I came in for a smog and was in and out in just 30min or so.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc

We're here to help anytime. Thank you.

TJ M.
03/19/2018
SatisfactIon
Dropped off my truck for a smog check on a busy Saturday. When it was finished less than 2 hours I received a call from Gary informing me it was ready for pick up. Not having a ride, a 76 employee came to my home to give me a ride to the shop. Outstanding experience as always!
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc

Glad we could help, thanks for coming in!

MARIBEL M.