Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

DAVID G.
Nissan Armada
12/02/2018
Always Ready
Stop for a quick check on a price for wipers and before you know it installed and paid for in under 10 minutes. and was told about recommendations.

GC
GLEN C.
11/25/2018
Different vehicle, same great service
I took my Mazda 5 here for the first time after they took great care of my Saturn Ion for over ten years; and it was the same great service.

SV
SANDRA V.
11/20/2018
Customer service/good work
My car is older and requires more attention. Bonita Point has always addressed my cars issue. As a woman, I am so very grateful for that. Thank you Team!😆

CAROLE S.
Cadillac ATS Coupe
Terrific service as usual
Not only is the car treated well, but so am I

JUDI K.
Taking care of customers
I like that you stay connected by email, I love the coupon that was great! I appreciate the quick response and turn right time for the task at hand -perfect ! I’ll keep coming back .
sincerely Judi King

JE
JEAN SUE E.
Toyota Avalon
11/17/2018
So easy to get my car fixed. My smog check was so quick.
Excellent. So easy to get my smog check done. Very nice workers. Will be back to have a couple of bulbs replaced. Great people.

MICHAEL C.
11/14/2018
This is my second smog here. Fast turn around without appointment

JEAN B.
11/09/2018
Timely Service
Although I did not have an appointment for my oil change, I was welcomed and served in a timely manner. Recommendations were made for further service, but I did not feel pressure to agree to them. I always feel that I am receiving an honest assessment of my car's issues/problems as well as quality service.

DANILO C.
11/05/2018
Outstanding Smog Test
We made an appointment the day before for our Lexus smog test. They did the job in a quick and professional way. The people works there are very friendly.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for the outstanding review.

CHRISTOPHER C.
11/05/2018
Always great service and in and out in a hour for smog test with no apt
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for coming in, glad we could help so quickly.

NR
NORMA R.
Chevrolet El Camino
11/04/2018
The employees
Very good service, I feel like a home the people so nice
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate the kind words.

CAITLYN H.
Bonita, CA
Toyota Yaris
10/30/2018
Honest and trustworthy
I appreciate the honesty and trustworthiness of this establishment. Have been coming to them with my car for 12 years.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your loyalty all these years!

CHARLES S.
Land Rover Range Rover
10/22/2018
Range Rover
Great shop, great crew!!! I have found my mechanic in SoCal!!! I have never felt as confidant and taken care of at a car mechanic. I’m military and every three years I have to find a mechanic who I can trust....found that in Bonita Point Auto Care!! Pablo and Ron will take care if you
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 10/23/2018

Welcome to the neighborhood, and thank you for the great review. Also, thank you for your service to our country!

NH
NANSON H.
10/22/2018
Competent and focused mechanics, eager to help and trouble shoot
Service personnel should alert prospective customers of any discounts associated with AAA referrals. This was not done.

Thank you, we try.

SV
SANDRA V.
10/19/2018
Customer service/good work
The service provided has always been very good. Customer service is very good also.

Thank you.

VS
VAN S.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/09/2018
Smog check
I was really impressed. I showed up with no appointment and was taken right in. Your staff was friendly and very efficient. Not to mention the great price for the smog check. I was out in less than a half hour. You guys were great.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you very much for your review.

EB
ELIAS B.
10/08/2018
great service
I was pleased with their service. The car was ready before the time promised. The charges were accurate (no surprises)!. They did not try to push any additional services or products that I did not need.
Definitely I will come back with my other car.

Thank you.

DENNIS D.
Jeep Renegade
10/05/2018
Always a Pleasant Experience
Customer Service is always in the forefront at Bonita Point. Gary, Lori and Pablo are always courteous and professional. My car running like new again.

Thank you very much.

ANGELICA M.
San Diego, CA
GMC Acadia
10/03/2018
The staff are always helpful, trustworthy and accommodating! I highly recommend them for all your auto care needs!

Appreciate the amazing review