Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

JOSH D.
Mazda CX-5
03/18/2019
CX-5 service
Been coming here for years. Reliable, courteous, quick, thorough, and honest. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them, either for smog test, maintenance, or repairs. Best around!

SR
SAMUEL R.
03/17/2019
Smog Check
You guys are always courteous and you had me out of there in under an hour.

SCOTT T.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/15/2019
Impressive customer service!
I enjoyed my first visit to your business. I came in for a smog appointment and everything went smoothly, the staff was professional, friendly and helpful and the station was clean. I was pleasantly surprised and will conduct repeat business with your station.

03/15/2019
Quick
I called, got in and was done within 30 min of me showing up. They were busy it seemed, but got me in and out. Best place to smog my car so far!! Very nice people working as well.

GR
GREG R.
03/14/2019
Excellent sevice.
Thanks for taking care of my dead battery and checking my charging system.Great work as usual.

VC
VERONICA C.
San Diego, CA
smart fortwo
03/14/2019
GREAT
Great service, pricing and friendly. I will definitely come back

JOHN D.
Lexus ES 350
03/13/2019
Auto Msintensnce
People are friendly. Especially the lady. She has helped with little things with no charge. The mechanic Pablo did a very good job. Very smooth. Only 2 days, but so far, so good!

LA
LONNA A.
Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2019
Car Maintenance
Always pleasant, courteous. Call to let you know if there is any thing to add to Maintenance.

AV
ALBERT V.
03/07/2019
Smog Check walk-in
Gary and the rest of the staff were very accomodating. I didn’t have an appointment, but they took care of business and handled it efficiently, took only 45 min. from the time I walked-in. Very courteous and professional.

MALLORY H.
Hyundai Tucson
03/07/2019
Gary and the team at Bonita Point Auto care always take such good care of my car; they explain things well and I trust what they say. They take care of my whole family's cars (5 in total!), and we will continue to use them.

GA
GRISELDA A.
San Diego, CA
03/06/2019
Beyond words
I came in for transmission issues- Horrible I know, but the experience with Bonita Point Auto Care, was where I have nothing but good things to say. I have never met a shop that has been this attentive.Gary is exceptional and will walk you through the process of your car the whole way. I am beyond impressed :)
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 03/06/2019

Really appreciate the kind words, happy to help!

MEDINA S.
Mitsubishi Galant
03/05/2019
Caring efficient
Caring attitude efficient in the needs of my car t,hank you
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 03/06/2019

We appreciate you coming in. Thank you

ROBERTO M.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/02/2019
Walk in service is not an issue
Walk in for smog. No problem. Estimated time for completion, not only beat time but completed smog in less time promised. This shop is awesome and customer service was excellent.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you, happy to help.

JULIA M.
San Ysidro, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
03/01/2019
Smog check
This was my second time doing the smoke check had no appointment and still the took me excellent service. They told me certain time and still they did it before time. I’m fully recommend this establishment 100% satisfaction 😊
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you, I'm glad we could help.

SANDY T.
Company
Great business to have service our vehicles. Polite, honest, informative when it comes to explaining issues with our cars. Overall rate it a 10! Have been a loyal customer for over 20 years.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for your loyalty. It has been our pleasure helping you and your family all these years!

Lexus ES 350
02/28/2019
They are honest and don’t try to sell you services you don’t need. They also are very accommodating when making appointments.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 03/06/2019

Honesty is one of our priorities, thank you for coming in.

ME
MICHAEL D E.
Hyundai Genesis
Auto work
Great workers and service.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 03/06/2019

We appreciate the compliment.

BL
Bill L.
02/26/2019
Very trustworthy
Took my car somewhere else and was told it didn't pass smog and needen hundreds of dollars of work, then went to Bonita Point for a second opinion and to my surprise they told me my car did pass smog and that some other places don't know how to correctly do it. Thank you

Glad we could help!

SANDY T.
02/23/2019
Personal
Great people to work with. Honesty when it comes to what repairs need to be done.
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 03/06/2019

All these years you have come to us, you know honesty is very important to our company. We appreciate your loyalty!

EG
EZRA G.
02/23/2019
Fair Price, Great Service!
I went for a SMOG check. The staff was nice, gave me a piece of delicious brownie cake just cause they happened to have some. They even gave a puppy some treats that another customer owned. It was less than $50 just to get my SMOG check and I waited less than an hour. I hope they keep their wonderfully attitude up!
Lori H. from Bonita Point Auto Care, Inc responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you! Having fun at work is important too!