Overall Rating 3.14286/5Overall Rating 3.14286/5Overall Rating 3.14286/5rating 3.14286rating 3.14286
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

JE
JUDY E.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/10/2019
Great costumer service
Costumer device was friendly and good.

KRISTY M.
Nissan Armada
11/09/2019
Great service but long wait
The service is fabulous and they're all so nice. However, even after making an appointment I was there 2 hours for an oil change.

GS
GARY S.
Honda Civic Sedan
11/07/2019
I like taking my vehicles here for service. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable, and they are very honest, they explain everything very clear . There is no pressure to buy anything they just tell you what needs to be repaired

YG
YESENIA G.
Dulzura, CA
Walk ins are welcome
The person who attended me was very nice and service was fast.

ANGELA S.
11/07/2019
First time going- great experience
Super friendly and quick! Will definitely be bringing my cats to them in the future.

BC
BILLY C.
Toyota Avalon
??
Great service and friendly, helpful staff.

GR
GREG R.
10/30/2019
BONITA POINT AUTO
Thanks for finding the oil leak and getting the parts for the repairs.You always have your customers back.Extremely professional and honest.Its difficult to find such great service.Bonita Point Auto is the best!!!

MARY LOU C.
Buick LaCrosse
10/29/2019
Professionalism and Excellent service friendly and very welcoming that’s how I felt they’re just great
Review the service that was to be performed in my car price extent of service and time courtesy at all times making sure I understood and was satisfied

AD
ALEX D.
Lincoln MKZ
10/29/2019
Fast, Reliable, and Convenient
Straight forward and easy to talk to and honest quote. MADE AN APPOINTMENT dropped my car off and received it back same day. No problems since the work was done. Great customer service great work!

LA
LUCIA A.
San Diego, CA
10/26/2019
Great Customer Service !
Friendly staff & fast service !!!!

FP
Ferdinand P.
10/26/2019
Air Filters
Great service and appreciate service advisor Carlos for assisting me of my car needs👍

JOSEPH T.
10/25/2019
Smog check in n out
Needed a smog check, called right at opening was told they had open smog bay to come on in. Was quoted 45 minutes. Felt much shorter to get it done, despite flurry of activity in repair bays. Everyone I heard while listening to their interactions was highly professional. About to take in another vehicle for smog check.

MIGUEL P.
10/24/2019
Great service, very communicative, and friendly. I like who they're very informative about what they're doing and not doing to your car. Very transparent and clear about services. Definitely will come back for future maintenance services on my vehicle. Thank you!

FP
FRANKLIN C P.
Honda Ridgeline
10/22/2019
Smog

JESSE H.
10/20/2019
Smog check
Walked in about 415pm and was complete at 435pm. Very quick and efficient. Mailed out results to DMV and also gave me a print out. Very freindly staff as well! Could not have had a better experience anywhere else!

MARIBEL M.
Nice honest staff
I have been goi g to Bonita Point Auto Care for a few years
I really like the people and the work

ROY M.
San Diego, CA
Cadillac Escalade
Good customer service
Had appointment took me very promptly will go back

Ijamsville, MD
Ford Escort
Timing Belt, Brakes, and Tires
Great guys, fast and complete inspection and repairs at a reasonable cost. Patiently explained all the repairs and the cost options.

JILL H.
10/18/2019
Feel respected and valued
Finally! I feel respected as a woman in a car repair location! I know my way around a car and do a lot of my own repairs. I didn't feel that I was talked down to or felt like I was incompetent like I have at 99% of the places I've brought my car.
I am so glad I found a place close to home and work after moving here from NH.
I will be back for those big jobs I can't do.
Thank you for the respect and welcoming new people to your location.

GG