Overall Rating 3.29/5Overall Rating 3.29/5Overall Rating 3.29/5rating 3.29rating 3.29

RN
Renee N.
Philadelphia, PA
07/03/2018
BLACKS: No full service available
With the FULL SERVICE sign still in full view, this station that I frequently use, today stated that that they no longer offer full service.
Hmmm...
But as I stuck around. This NO SERVICE ~ONLY APPLIED TO AFRICAN AMERICANS.

Julia S.
Philadelphia, PA
03/10/2017
In and out with a friendly, quick tire fix
Stopped on my way to work today after the tire light came on and I realized I had a screw. They took me right in, looked at it, fixed it, and had me rolling in 20 mins. I've been here before for oil changes and gotten an easy and convienent ride to work. Perfect!

AF
ALAN F.
11/08/2011
Bowes Exxon Conshohocken
They overcharge (read: price gouge) you by putting version premium version auto parts on your car that they fail to disclose or tell you about in advance. I would never go there again.

JOSEPH F.
09/15/2011
Mazda Tribute Catalytic Converter
Bob explained all options for repair. All staff at Bowes are helpful,professional and customer friendly. Reapirs done on time on budget that was discussed when car was dropped off. Happy with all aspects of service received .
Joe

JOE F.
08/30/2011
inspection and oil change
I was very satisfied with the service Bowes Exxon provided me with this week.

KEVIN B.
08/27/2011
ajs
Excellent Service!......AAA discount and they gave me a ride to work!

JAYELEMN A.
08/12/2011
Disappointed
I was extremely dissatisfied with the fact that I had explained to the technician that my air conditionaer compressor was down and he insisted on doing his own check. On top of that he was explained that I needed it repaired by Friday and then he calls me to confirm what I told him which is that the compressor was down and that he was booked and could not repair my vehicle until the following Tuesday or Thursday. Well I ended up paying $40.02 for somethign that I already had diagnosed and told him the problem and they misled me when I could have taken it to another service shop. I am not sure what the purpose of the visit to your shop and saddens me that while I live locally, I may have to just do business elsewhere.