Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Arnold, MD
Kia Soul
12/11/2019
Awesome car mechanics
Needed tires. Went there at 6:00 pm to ask about getting tires. I got a quote and he ordered them right then. Tires were here the next morning. Got them put on next day at the exact price he quoted. Carl is the best

JJ
Jawanza J.
Jeep Commander
12/11/2019
Thanks guys for great work!
I was having engine trouble with my 06 Jeep Commander. Carl and the team there got me tuned-up like new. It is hard to find a service center that is honest and does great work. Bowie Shell now my go to shop. I will definitely be back and would recommend to others. Thanks guys!

LW
Lewis W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Lewis said that the service was great and the staff was informative. He stated that the time was great and the service wasn't as long as he thought it would be. He was real comfortable with the staff and the service.

Renay B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Renay said the service is always good.

HP
Howard P.
Ford Flex
11/19/2019
Easy appointment-& quick turnaround
Called and was able to get a "while you wait" oil change the very next day. Bowie Shell took the car in on time and in less than 45 minutes changed the oil & filter as well as checked everything under the hood, the tire pressure, etc so that it is now ready for winter driving. A very complete job - -at a very reasonable price.

James C.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
James said that a mechanic, Carl, at this place confirmed what was wrong with the vehicle. He went through a detailed explanation of what they were doing. The price was 30 percent less than some other places. It was a wonderful experience. The people are personable and informative.

RO
Raymond O.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said the employees always take care of him, keep him updated and give a good diagnosis.

WB

NJ
Nelson J.
Glenn Dale, MD
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Nelson said he is a mechanic himself and he sends all his inspections to them, because he thinks they are honest.

John R.
10/25/2019
Service with a Smile
My husband and I have been bringing our cars to Bowie Shell for decades, and have been satisfied with the service we received every time. Ron, the owner, and Carl, the service manager, have kept our vehicles in the best running condition throughout. We trust them and their service team completely. Carl has always made himself available to give a thorough explanation of what was going on with our cars and to answer any questions we may have had. All of the employees here are also pleasant to deal with. I couldn't recommend Bowie Shell more highly.

BC
Brenda C.
Crofton, MD
10/24/2019
1999 Ford F 150
My husband has always provided our vehicle repairs/ maintenance. His old Truck, 99 F 150 which he keeps for yard work and bad weather driving had a rusted brake line and needed to be replaced. We decided to take the truck to Bowie Shell and had the brake line replaced. We are so happy with the work and integrity of this shop! We dropped off Monday evening with "take your time" instructions since the vehicle is rarely used. The Truck was ready Wednesday afternoon and runs great, we are so pleased to trust our local Bowie Shell with the repair of our vehicles, long live the 99 Ford with over 200 K. and thank you to Bowie Shell for trusting service.

EI
Emanuel I.
Upper Marlboro, MD
10/23/2019
Honesty, prompt, and excellent service
I've been patronizing Bowie Shell for a number of years and found it to be a very reliable service. Carl is the best auto analyst I've ever seen. Every time I need repairs, I would call on Carl to provide an honest and excellent service for me. I would recommend others to go to this station for auto service. Thank you Bowie Shell and Carl for excellent service.

HB
Hugh B.
Nissan 350Z
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Hugh said they were very responsive and answered all his questions in detail.

Jordan B.
Davidsonville, MD
Acura MDX
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said he had a great experience and the business offers great maintenance.

Jordan B.
Davidsonville, MD
Acura MDX
10/14/2019 Category: Service

10/13/2019
They did an excellent job and even provided me with coupons for a discount.

10/11/2019
oil change and general check-up
Friendly staff, honest assessments, fair pricing

KG
Kevin G.
10/08/2019
Always shows repect
I have been living in Bowie for 22 yrs and the Shell have always shown customer service to me and my family, from the Owner (Ron) and all staff. Thank you for all the help and service you have given to this community for all these years you have kept my stress level at a all time low. (Carl) Thank you for taking all of my calls and the help you have provided me with over the years 5 Stars.

DQ
David Q.
10/08/2019
Great Station
I'm always treated with respect and professionally. Great work!