Overall Rating 4.4363658/5Overall Rating 4.4363658/5Overall Rating 4.4363658/5Overall Rating 4.4363658/5rating 4.4363658
Overall Rating 2.2727309/5Overall Rating 2.2727309/5rating 2.2727309rating 2.2727309rating 2.2727309

RT

New Galilee, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Came in for a Antifreeze Leak
Overall, I was expecting the worst news. After they were able to identify the problem. It was only the radiator cap! Got the best news and they fixed it that same day. Service was amazing! My family will be back in the future.
JAMES B B. from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

FP
Florence P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil change inspection3
Very nice staff,treated very well.1
JAMES B B. from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 02/15/2019

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service front to back
I have always been greeted with friendly smiling faces who accommodate my scheduling needs. The service is done quickly properly in my car comes out of their sparkly clean. What is not to like!
JAMES B B. from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 02/14/2019

KW
Keith W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Keith
They always get me right in. Everyone in the service department does a great job.
JAMES B B. from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the great review.  Always a pleasure to see you.

Cathleen S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I always receive excellent service
I am very comfortable having my car serviced at Bowser Chippewa. They schedule you in quickly with an appointment and service your car in a timely manner. If the car needs a part, they explain why, your options and cost, before proceeding. I have never had a complaint with the service on my Hyundai. They are always friendly, polite and very professional. Plus my car leaves the shop clean, and that is a big bonus for me.
JAMES B B. from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review.  Always good to see you.

Beaver, PA

North Lima, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Best car dealership. Around
People are very friendly and helpful

TL
Tamara L.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Thankful to have Bowser Hyundai close to my home.
I have never felt cheated that I was overcharged or had a repair done that wasn’t needed. I am always greeted with a smile and taken in without an appointment. I ask a lot of questions and they listen and try to find the answer. We figure issues out together. Thank you for caring about me as a customer 🚘❣️

Always works with you.
Brian, the Manager is always friendly with a smile. He is very helpful and listens to you and takes care of the issues and explains until I understand A+. Barb is hardworking and she also listens, takes you right in even if u don’t have an appointment. She gets back with you on issues. She understands what I am explaining what is wrong with my vehicle. I enjoy working with her A+. Now there is a Allen who has no patience with you, short, rude. I am allowed to View My Bill prior TO signing my name to Any contracts, work done. Who just signs away? He ripped the paperwork “I” wanted to see of the work and price that was done. I Told him, “You don’t like Me”. He was alone and ALittle busy. That stressed him out Completely and blamed it on saying, “Brian IS NEVER HERE” when I asked to speak to Brian and if Alan was alone. Then he blamed no communication with Barb on my paperwork. It was her day off. He thought my insurance was to pay for it. NO, I told Him, I WAS! He tried to rush me out of there. He said, sign here and here and here, DONE. NO, I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. And I asked to see my paperwork. I had a question and he says, “Oh I thought you just wanted to SEE your paperwork then grabbed it out of my hand and in two seconds this this and this. I even moved to the side so he could take care of the one man he called out to pay then one man just walked into shop. Then they left and OMG don’t ask how much a tire was. Ok I know his day off Tuesday. I will never be there on a Tuesday! He should NOT be in Customer Service. I could tell when issues raised on my car and I had been dealing with Barb. I did Not want to start all over again with someone new. I told him, I am waiting to speak with Barb because this has been an ongoing problem and I have been dealing with her. He asked if I needed help and I said, no thanks I need to speak with Barb. Right then and there I could tell by his expression he took it personally and didn’t like me. Barb was on phone so I say, ok can u come out and see my car about tire and steering wheel. He ran out. I had to catch up and he said something so fast in front of me I had to ask, what. He was short. OK Long Story short, I will come there when his Tuesday off! And when I call there and he answers and I ask to Speak with Brian or Barb and he is short with me, I am telling Brian. I will not deal with him again. I am a good person. At the end of al, of this, I tried to end in a good note with him, he smiled, but I know he doesn’t like me. So there you go. I was going to go there and speak to Brian about him from the first time I met him but I said, I will leave it alone. But it still upsets me and I am glad I saw in my spam folder to fill out this survey. My rating reviews Alan, NOT THE SHOP, TECHNITIANS, Barb or Brian. The Techs who work in my vehicle has always been kind when I want to ask them a question and do good work. Thank You
JAMES B B. from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 02/11/2019

I apologize is had to step out prior to your car being completed.  I will give you a call about this.

2017 Hyundai Azera
informed
quick service

Reliable
You can count on them to solve my car problems.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Baden, PA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Allen in the service department was awesome!
service was quick, employees where friendly and knowledgable

Richard S.
Service manger Brian
Your tacks did a great job
JAMES B B. from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the great survey.  I will be sure to let them know.

Sabrina C.
Koppel, PA
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service and friendly people

DI

Desiree F.
Clinton, PA
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Reliable
I always get good service.

Joanne L.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Happy Elantra owner
I have always been happy with the service that I receive from the staff at Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa! My car is always washed and cleaned, they really know how to take care of their customers, in a timely manner!!!

James F.
Hookstown, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Always treated well.
We love all that we have had help us with questions or buying a new car, also had friends come with us and they too bought a car!
JAMES B B. from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 02/04/2019