Overall Rating 4.3658529/5Overall Rating 4.3658529/5Overall Rating 4.3658529/5Overall Rating 4.3658529/5rating 4.3658529
Overall Rating 2.21951/5Overall Rating 2.21951/5rating 2.21951rating 2.21951rating 2.21951

DK
Diane K.
New Galilee, PA
07/16/2018 Category: Service
They really show they care
This service department is the reason I will always purchase my cars here
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the great survey and your loyalty.

2016 Hyundai Accent
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Make good
Management made good on my recent visit and the time spent waiting for service, they recognized my time is valuable and apologized for the mix up. It’s nice to see the concern to make good on a promise. I will continue to utilize their services because of their efforts.

07/15/2018 Category: Service
Appointment
Would be nice to have a scheduled appointment met
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 07/16/2018

I will contact you about this service appointment

Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

It was a pleasure speaking with you.  I'm glad we could make things right and continue our relationship.  See you next time.

Mathew M.
Beaver, PA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Best Care, Great Price, Total Confidence
I was blown away by the level of customer service at Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa when we bought our latest car (a 2013 Hyundai Tuscon). That great service continued bringing our cars for service to the dealer. I brought in my 2010 Hyundai Elantra that had been purchased at another dealer when I lived in Pittsburgh, but they did the inspection for me as though that car had been purchased with them also. I was able to schedule quickly and drop the car off at my convenience. I needed some new tires, and was able to get those at a cheaper cost than I had paid previously with mechanics. I was able to pick up my car the next day. They verified that things were in good working order on my car that other mechanics had tried to sell me on needlessly. My car had never been taken care of better than when I had taken it to the dealer, so I'm glad that I can take both cars to Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa regardless of whether I purchased them there. I've had trouble finding a mechanic I really trusted here in Beaver County, but that search is over. I'm happy to be able to take my car to Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa for service. I'm blown away by the service to my car and the customer service to me.

Thank you for the great feedback.  I am glad your experience with us has been a pleasurable one.  We look forward to servicing all of your vehicles for a long time.  See you next time.

Craig C.
New Galilee, PA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Dept.
I recently bought a new Elantra from Chippewa Boswer after considering other vehicles such as BMW and Audi. The biggest reason I decided to stick with Hyundai is because of Barb and Brian being the best customer service representatives around. I also bring my town and country there for service when there is a Chrysler dealership across the street. You should be proud to have them employed there.

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your business and your loyalty.  See you next visit.

JZ
Justin Z.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
A++
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 07/13/2018

Jamie D.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service
Customer service is great

I will contact you about this visit.

GS
Gary S.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/12/2018 Category: Service
The technicians explain things and do a really good job

Cathleen S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
I always receive excellent service
My car is always serviced in a very timely manner. When checking in, always met with very pleasant employees and feel welcomed. The area is always clean, and waiting room is stocked with refreshments. It makes the time go quickly waiting for my car. I have met so many nice people in the waiting room. And, of course. I always leave in a clean car which I very much appreciate.

Thank you for the great review.  See you next time.

PW
Patricia W.
Pat Wolfe owner
everyone is very friendly and helpful.
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star survey.

LN
Louise N.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Convenient
Very nice atmosphere and friendly

Thank you for the great survey.  Always nice to see you guys.

James C.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Nice family friendly waiting room , it offers coffee ect. But should also offer little bottles of water
Always very friendly , very informative , and speedy servic

Thank you for the great feedback.  See you next time.

AA
Amy A.
Baden, PA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
Got me in and out fast!
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the great review.

East Palestine, OH
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Not a long wait and I left with a clean car.

BF
Betty F.
East Palestine, OH
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly, eager to please!
Just came in for an oil change, but found the staff so very pleasant and eager to please. Quick and efficienct and especially appreciate the free car wash as I am a 72 year old widow and that's not an easy job anymore. Thanks
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the great survey.  We are here for car washes anytime you are in the area.

James T.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
New People
A lot better than before

Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to having you back as a service customer.

Industry, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/08/2018 Category: Service
My service experience.
Considerate, friendly and easy to work with.
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the great review.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Communication and Service
I always get good information about any service and any issue is quickly resolved.

Marcy B.

Beaver, PA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
good service
very good

Thank you for the 5 Star survey.

PM
Peggy M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Cleanliness and promptness in getting work done.
Always friendly and helpful.
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 07/06/2018