Overall Rating 4.4210537/5Overall Rating 4.4210537/5Overall Rating 4.4210537/5Overall Rating 4.4210537/5rating 4.4210537
Overall Rating 2.21053/5Overall Rating 2.21053/5rating 2.21053rating 2.21053rating 2.21053

Barbara Jean B.
Pittsburgh, PA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Easy to deal with and always greeted with a smile

Sydney C.
Awesome like usual
Scheduling the appointment was easy, the staff were friendly while I was waiting, and I don't feel like I was overcharged at all. I was really, thoroughly satisfied.

Pittsburgh, PA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service provided as always

Charlene C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Professional and helpful

Cathy B.
Enon Valley, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Service was timely and good. Clean car is always appreciated.
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

Thank you for the 5 star survey.

SL
Susan L.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Polite
I brought my car in for an oil change. The man at the desk came in and said my tires should be rotated, he use some degrees on the front tires in the back tires. He knew I was going on a road trip so he took the time to check everything out for me and rotate my tires. Excellent experience
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

Thank you for the great review.  We are glad you had such a good experience.

Deborah C.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Car wash and Vacuum unacceptable!
Went in for oil change and tires rotated. I also requested to have car washed and vacuumed. When I was called when it was finished, dead bugs still all over front frill. Car was vacuumed!
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

I will contact you about this.

NS
Nadine S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service
The service department is knowledgeable, curtious, and efficient.
I contacted my salesperson Tom and asked to have a hitch installed. He not only arranged the service but provided a quote which was reasonable for the job. I have purchased two cars from this dealership and will continue to provide this dealership with my highest recommendation.
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

Thank you for the great feedback and your loyalty.  See you next time.

Aliquippa, PA
First service for new Hyundai
They were very quick to service the car and the price was great! I appreciate being able to make an appointment online and know that I will not be there all day. I would definitely recommend that anyone take their vehicle their to be serviced.
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your busy schedule and glad we could get you out quickly.  See you next time.

JV
John V.
Beaver, PA
Without Anesthesia
I am pleased to take time away from my responsibilities as the Director of Bingo Operations at the Happy Trails Retirement Home for the Wayward since my "review" will certainly end in someone's circular file.
Just a minute. "B 14, B 14"
Back to the review. There are few procedures in my otherwise uneventful life that I anticipate in the same way as my regular visits to the Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa service department. In fact there are only two: a root canal and a colonoscopy.
Another minute here. "N 49, N 49"
At least I am anesthetized (did I spell that correctly?) with the other procedures. Gus has so much in common with my proctologist that I fully expect him to wear latex surgical gloves at some time in the near future.
One more interruption. "O 74, O 74"
Thanks for being patient with me but these geezers will revolt if I am too slow.
In any event and on a serious note, Gus and Barbara (the pretty one in the service department) were typically personable and professional with me. Prompt, informative and courteous. How anyone could rate them less than a complete 5 is beyond me!
Kudos, kudos and kudos again!
John Vetica
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

Thank you for yet another stellar review.  Thank you also for having your review hit on a Monday when we most need it.  Keep up the good work at the home and we will see you for your next edition of "what will he say today".

SR
Suzanne R.
Aliquippa, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Barb and the service team are always top notch!
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

Thank you for the great survey.  See you next time.

Matthew D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Service is always good. I won’t go anywhere else
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

Thank you for the great review and the loyalty.

GS
Gerald S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe
My issue with this visit--I have an extended warranty so my repairs were covered. I had to pay $100 deductible. My complaint is that for over 2 yrs I had brought my vehicle in for servicing and numerous times I told Brian that the controls on the heater/AC didn't work correctly. It could have been fixed while under factory warranty saving me the deductible. But the service dept would say it worked alright for them. It wasn't until I drove my vehicle into the shop with all controls off and it was blowing hot air that the issue was addressed. I have had multiple issues with this Santa Fe. If you want me to elaborate, please call.

Jeanne M.
East Palestine, OH
Closer to home
Everyone was very nice to me. Nice experience.
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

Thank you for the great survey.  I'm glad you had a good experience.

John K.
Beaver, PA
Scheduled service
Never had any issues with Bowser Hyundai. Friendly knowledgeable staff.
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

Thank you for the great survey.  See you next time.

MJ
Monica J.
Industry, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful people to work with !
We have bought a car and a suv there and I will continue to go there. Everyone is so nice and they do a great job on everything!
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

Thank you for the great feedback.  We appreciate your loylaty and look forward to seeing you next time.

05/10/2018 Category: Service
Garage customer service
Friendly, customer service.
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

Thank you for the great feedback.  Brian BrooksService ManagerBowser Hyundai of Chippewa

Dolores S.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Same day appointment
I called and immediately had an appointment in the next 10 min.
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

Thank you for the great feedback.  We will always attempt to fit into your schedule.

BR
Bert R.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Brian Brooks does a great job getting everything in order.
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

Thank you Bert.  Always good seeing you.

05/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Nice waiting room and close to home.
JAMES B B., Service Manager from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa

Thank you for the great survey.