Overall Rating 4.4090898/5Overall Rating 4.4090898/5Overall Rating 4.4090898/5Overall Rating 4.4090898/5rating 4.4090898
Overall Rating 2.2272689/5Overall Rating 2.2272689/5rating 2.2272689rating 2.2272689rating 2.2272689

TD
Thomas D.
New Brighton, PA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Slow leak in tire.
Quickly found nail in tire and plugged it at no charge.

PS
Paul S.
Coraopolis, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Barb is awesome!!!
So my bad luck, I nailed a pothole which took out the side wall of my tire on a very rainy day. I put on my spare and called Bowser for a replacement tire since they sold me these tires and I wanted a matching tire. Barb wasted no time and informed me that they actually had the tire I wanted in stock and told me I could come in immediately and she would take care of me. Upon my arrival, she noticed I had an appointment in a few days for a non related maintenance stop. She offered and then took care of my maintenance needs while I was there. She turned a very bad day into a wonderful experience. This awesome service has become the normal in my dealings with Bowser Hyundai. Thank you Barb, I truly hope you see this and realize how much you made my day so much better. Thank you so much.

East Liverpool, OH
Good service/long wait
Great service,friendly people just had to wait too long

OH
O H.
Monaca, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
compared service with Toyota, toyota wins hands down.
I own three Toyota vehicles before purchasing my first Hyundai. At this 7500 mile visit for service, absolutely nothing was explained I believe I only had an oil change. Every visit to Toyota they change my oil rotated my tires reported everything then explained it all in person. None of that happened at this visit. Disappointed

Jason G.
Rochester, PA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Windshield
I have never had anything to complain about at Boswer and everyone there is very helpful and friendly. However, on this particular occasion I had asked the woman at the desk to NOT have them wash my car as i had just had the windshield replaced the day before. After waiting for an oil change for over an hour, I went to the desk where I was informed my car was waiting outside and all cleaned up. I then reminded her my car was not supposed to be washed. I was given an apology and told to call the dealership if there were any problem. More than likely this is not a big deal.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Return to the Genesis I bought.
After the March pot hole incident I always noticed an unknown noise at highway speed as it became rather irritating I took the car to my dealer, it was determined the front tires were cupping. On a rainy Sunday we had a flat on the right rear wheel, I looked at the wear and decided to replace the tires. The Service manager took care of this problem quickly. We replaced all four tires and did a four wheel alignment, the vehicle is now like the Genesis I first bought.

JO
John O.
FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Good service, friendly, helpful people.
Good place to buy a car!!

BO
Barry O.
New Castle, PA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Very good service but free car wash took over an hour. .
Very good service but free car wash took over an hour.

TK
Thomas K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and Fair
They are friendly, and fair, and they do their very best to accommodate our schedule, always.

John W.
New Castle, PA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Always courteous, clean, and fast service.
Brian and staff try to go above and beyond. No pressure, just good advice.

DF
David F.
Ellwood City, PA
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Good staff
Feel confident in the work

KL
Kathleen L.
Beaver, PA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil change tire light on
Called to schedule got in quickly needed a few more things done that they found while I was there, tires rotated balanced, which was done that visit without any prior notice.
JAMES B B. from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star survey.

Michael W.
Aliquippa, PA
The people are great
Everyone one who works in this dealership are very friendly. I have bought 3 vehicles from them, when I’m ready for another one I will be returning.
JAMES B B. from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the loyalty.

LF
Louis F.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Service Departmeny
Service Manager Brian does a great job. Always Friendly, knowlegeble, and makes you feel like a person and not just a number.
JAMES B B. from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the great survey.  Always great to see you.

Scott H.
New Brighton, PA
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Wonderful!
As always...great people...great service!😊
JAMES B B. from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the great survey.

Raymond H.
Darlington, PA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
FRIENDLINESS
VERY POLITE PEOPLE THAT WORK AT THE SERVICE DESK. LIKE BARB

James C.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast professional service my only complaint is they didn't put a sticker so I know when I'm due next
JAMES B B. from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the great feedback.  I will be sure there is a sticker on your vehicle everytime.

BN
Brenda N.
Ellwood City, PA
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Routine check-up
Routine Maintenance is so easily accomplished by the crew at Hyundai. Scheduling is super easy. My Tuscon is cleaned as well as maintained quickly.

JZ
Justin Z.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Inspection/Emissions
A++
JAMES B B. from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the great survey.

Kristin S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant Experience
The service performed on our vehicle was completed in a timely manner & everyone is very nice.
JAMES B B. from Bowser Hyundai of Chippewa responded on 09/10/2018

Thank youf or the 5 star survey.