Overall Rating 4.6574104/5Overall Rating 4.6574104/5Overall Rating 4.6574104/5Overall Rating 4.6574104/5rating 4.6574104
Overall Rating 2.43396/5Overall Rating 2.43396/5rating 2.43396rating 2.43396rating 2.43396

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Timing
They had my car done within a the allotted time.

Nicholas O.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Thanks
Took my car in for state inspection, did not charge me, and arrived on time at my place of work to pick me up. Made my day so much easier!
MICHAEL S. from Bowser Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

I'm glad to hear that everything went well!
Thank you for your business!

07/19/2018 Category: Service
We took our suv in for its annual inspection and were very pleased with the service. We even left with a freshly washed car! We will be back for sure!

Thank you!
Im glad to hear that you intend to return!

Arthur B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Car maintenance
Great people
MICHAEL S. from Bowser Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for the compliment!

Margaret W.
West Newton, PA
The people
Prompt service. Polite friendly people

Michael L.
Elizabeth, PA
Mike L
The service crew is especially polite. Service was punctual. Car finished on time as promised. Service rep thanked me for coming in and choosing Bowser. I was thoroughly impressed and delighted. Exceeded all my expectations.

BR
Barbara R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Keep coming back!
This is the 4th car, and the 3rd Hyundai I have purchased from Bowser. And, service is great.
MICHAEL S. from Bowser Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your repeat business and your loyalty!

Shinglehouse, PA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
They got me in on short notice, and provided quick and efficient service.
MICHAEL S. from Bowser Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the compliment and your business!

Benjamin S.
Monongahela, PA
Friendly Service and Resolved My Issue Quickly
I recently took my car to Bowser for its first oil change. The staff was friendly and did a good job. Initially I had a minor complaint as they did not wash my car as part of the service, even though I asked them to. But I was contacted about this. The staff apologized and made it right, offering me a coupon for future service to make up for it.

I appreciate Bowser taking the time to contact me about my issue and am pleased with how it was resolved.

Friendly Service, but Long Wait and No Car Wash
I recently took my car to Bowser for its first oil change. The staff was friendly and did a good job, but the service took about two hours which I found excessive. Additionally, I specifically asked about the included car wash with the service, and the staff reassured me they'd wash my car. Upon completion, I found that my car had not been washed.
MICHAEL S. from Bowser Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

You will be contacted by our staff

Monongahela, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Another wonderful experience!
The folks at Bowser did a great job with my vehicle yet again! I always feel at ease taking my car there because I know they'll do good work at a fair price.
MICHAEL S. from Bowser Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT AND YOUR LOYALTY !

South Park, PA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Professional, Friendly
Just an all around good experience!

Thank you!
We hope to see you again!

GS
George S.
South Park, PA
Bowser Hyundai Motors
We've been dealing with Bowser approximately 25 years and have always been very satisfied with the service and the staff.

THANKS GEORGE !
NICE HEARING FROM YOU !

John S.
Mc Keesport, PA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
5 Star Rating for Service 7-12-18 (Spanbauer)
Something happened to our PC as I started the questions. We give a 5 Star rating to the service we received from Bill Mehring Hyundai Assistant Service Manager. Bill is an amazing asset and has always treated our service concerns as top priority. He is efficient, prompt, and always follows up to keep us informed about the ETC or possible delays with parts.
MICHAEL S. from Bowser Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

The review has posted.Thank you for the 5 star rating and the compliment of Bill !!

Roamn C.
Coal Center, PA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Always the Best Place for My Car!
Excellent Job!
MICHAEL S. from Bowser Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your loyalty!!

PE

Thanks Paul!

Joseph P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Details
Bowser Hyundai always pays attention to the details which makes their service excellent.

Thanks Joe!
We appreciate your loyalty!

Jerome R.
Duquesne, PA
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Close to home
MICHAEL S. from Bowser Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR RATING !!

JO
Janet O.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, friendly, honest
Thank you for contacting me promptly to advise of repair and inspection progress.

Thanks Janet!

Dana D.
Mc Keesport, PA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great place.
In and out didn't have to wait long.
MICHAEL S. from Bowser Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and your business!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Good service done in atimely matter.
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Thank you !
We hope to see you again!