Timothy M.
Mazda CX-5
09/16/2020
Reliable, honest service at decent prices..been going to mcneilly auto service for years never been more happy

Robert J M.
Honda HR-V
09/14/2020
Good people.
We love you guys. ๐Ÿ˜Š

James L.
Toyota Venza
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Ned. He said the business does good work.

Brittany H.
Pennsylvania
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Brittany said they were fast and did it quickly.

John W F.
09/02/2020
Appreciated advice...
Got a state inspection and was told that a wheel bearing was going bad and would need to be replaced in the near future. I appreciated the way it was handled.

LH
Linda H.
Kia Optima
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Linda said they're just awesome, very accommodating and very honest.

Bryan B.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/29/2020
Honest People
The guys at Mcneilly Automotive are the absolute BEST. I have complete faith in the guys who work on both of my vehicles. 1995 Chevy Geo prism and 1996 Chevy Corvette

GR
Garland R.
Carnegie, PA
08/25/2020
They Never Disappoint!
The guys at Mcneilly Auto are the best in the business. They are professional, knowledgeable and do fantastic work. I wouldn't bring my car anywhere else.

PB
Paul B.
Dodge Dart
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Paul said they've always taken care of the customer, very polite.

Christina B.
08/20/2020
Great place for service
The customer service is outstanding and the work is completed in a timely manner without any surprise costs. I would recommend this business to friends and family.

Melissa M.
08/15/2020
Car repair
The guys at the shop are very honest.I have been taking my van her for a few years.They squeezed me in fir my air conditioning unit even when they were swamped.Thank you!! Rita in the office is a wonderful lady always pleasant and upbeat.

IP
Irene M P.
Hyundai Accent
08/15/2020
Best place anywhere!
McNeilly Automotive, run by Dave, is flawless. He is so nice, honest & doesn't rip you off. He knows all clients.

MN
Mary N.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/14/2020
The Great Folks at McNeilly Automotive
We had to have Dave and the guys replace a compressor for the car's air conditioning system.
As usual, they did a terrific job and we are now staying very cool while driving in this ridiculous heat.
Thank you!!!
Jack

KH
Kathleen H.
08/11/2020
Review of August 10 service
You guys are some of the most honest mechanics I have ever met. Again you saved my life charging my AC as quickly as you did. Medical conditions don't allow me to be in extreme heat and I was. It was worse than the covid19 lockdown LOL. Many thanks. I will always refer you to anyone that needs vehicle service. I will and I have. Thanks again. Kathy Haley.

RP
Ryan P.
Scion tC
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Larry, He said he has been going there for 30 years. They are a good bunch and Dave and Mark are great.