AH
Andrew H.
09/20/2018
McNeilly continues to be the best!
Dave and his staff continue to show they are the best in the business. They are always honest and always looking for ways to repair my vehicles without breaking the bank. Dave did it again as I had thought I may have needed tires for the vehicle, but he said there was plenty of tread exceeding the minimum requirements.. Although his suggestion was to get my money's worth on the existing tires, he also said he will check them again before the snow flies. Had I gone anywhere else and said "I thought" I needed new tires. I would probably have been sold tires by another business whether I needed them or not. I have been going to McNeilly for years and will continue to recommend them. They are indeed the best in the business, and their integrity is incredible.

WB
William B.
09/20/2018
Great Service!
Dave, Mark and the guys are very thorough! They check everything and talk between themselves to figure out a solution for your vehicle if needed. They are also very friendly. The way the talk and explain things to you make you feel more like a friend than just a numbered customer.

Mary F S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/18/2018
Best service in Pittsburgh!
Once again the technicians at Mcneilly Automotive went out of their way to make sure my car was safe to drive. I happened to stop on my way home to make an appointment to bring my car in because it was making strange noises when I put it in reverse. They took a look at what might be wrong and found out that my front brakes were bad and that it would be safer for me to get the repairs done right then instead of waiting for a later appointment. They fixed my car right away and they even took me home so that I wouldn't have to wait there at the shop and picked me up at home when my car was repaired. What terrific service!!! Thanks guys!!!

James F.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
James said they will never go to any place else. They have been shown great honesty, they trust them and are completely satisfied 100 percent.

Sandra H.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said they were very efficient and kind.

EW
First time I utilized you guys. Could not be happier. Thank you! Erik Watson

BL
Binh L.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Binh said he has been going to the business for years and they always have good service.

John M.
Lincoln Town Car
09/09/2018
Quality work by quility people
We want to thank Mark, Dave and staff for the excellent job in servicing my 1995 Lincoln and 2006 Toyota. We would not hesitate to recommend McNeilly Automotive Service to others in need.

Scott S.
GMC Acadia
09/06/2018
Awesome place!
This place is truly fantastic! Service is amazing, prices are so reasonable. They really care about the customer. You are not just a number. Been using them for years and highly recommend them to anyone!

Matthew H.
09/06/2018
2006 Ford Taurus
As always, McNeilly Automotive did a stellar job. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

GO
Gary O.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Gary said he loves these guys.

Michael D.
Ford Edge
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business was always honest and also very efficient.

Robert M.
Heidelberg, PA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he has used the business for many years, their service is good and they stand behind their work.

Ruth M.
Chevrolet Tracker
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Ruth said, the service here is not like it used to be.

Myrtle L.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Myrtle said everything the staff did was fine and perfect. She stated she felt that the staff was great.

DT
Dean T.
08/30/2018
Awesome Service & Great People
I Highly recommend McNeilly Auto Service. Their service is always top notch and the people are pleasant. I take all my cars here for service because they are trustworthy and reasonable.

Jennifer P.
Hyundai Veracruz
08/28/2018
Trusted
It is very hard for me as a woman to trust many places when it comes to my car. Since I moved back to the area I had a hard time finding a mechanic I trust. This team of people are close to home and I always feel like they are looking out for me and my car. They do good work and their prices are reasonable!!! This place is a gem.
I have recommended this place to family and friends in the past and will continue to do so.. Thanks you guys!

Michelle B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/26/2018
Always the best
They call and provide an accurate price. They always let you know what needs done and what can wait.

MN
Mary N.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/25/2018
Great Job Dave and Guys
They are wonderful people and they do a great job!
Jack Niederberger

Toyota Avalon
08/24/2018
SATISFIED CUSTOMER
The staff at McNeilly Automotive are professional, courteous and do a terrific job!