Joshua K.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Crystal. She said the business was able to get them in and the work was quick.
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for the five star rating!

KT
Kristi T.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Kristi said the service provided by this business is always really good.
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

GR
Garland R.
Carnegie, PA
08/14/2019
Best Place in town!
Mcneilly is hands down the best pace to take your vehicle! They are trustworthy and honest guys. They talk through each thing they do and the pricing is right and you never have to worry about it being done correctly.
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for the great review!

JV
Judith V.
Nissan Rogue
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff. He said the service was okay.
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Donna B.
Nissan Sentra
08/11/2019
The overall experience was friendly and professional. I felt important and valued. Mark answered my question and was most helpful finding what I needed. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I have always been pleased with the service I receive at McNeilly Automotive Service. The professionalism and enthusiasm I receive always exceeds my expectations.
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. Mark is great and very helpful.

GL
Geraldine L.
Mercury Milan
08/11/2019
mercy milan 2008
They are very prompt in servicing you car.
They perfect in all the repairs that they do. Everything that is done to your car is A number one. You know when you get your car back it is like new.
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you so much for letting us service your car and for the great review!

PF
Paul F.
08/09/2019
Honest and Upfront
My friend recommended me to this place and I couldn't be happier !. "Super" Dave kept me informed on what he would do and kept me informed of everything he was doing. It's really hard to find a good, honest mechanic and Dave is that. I highly recommend McNeilly Automotive !!!
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for the awesome review. We love 'Super Dave' too, hes the glue that holds us together here.

WH
William E H.
08/09/2019
The Best!
The guys are the absolute best-we have been going there for almost 20 years! They are always kind, friendly, efficient, extremely skilled at their craft, and never perform work that is not necessary. I would NEVER trust our vehicles to any other mechanics. Dave, Mark and the rest of the crew are tops in our book!
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for allowing us to be your mechanics for over 20 years! we appreciate your business.

Timothy B.
Kia Soul
08/01/2019
They go the extra mile
I have been dealing with Mcneilly
Automotive for many
years.
They are always profeesional and courteous.
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for the five star rating and being a great customer!

LD
Laura B D.
07/31/2019
Fast and always friendly service! Love these guys!
I’m always happy with my service at McNeilly!
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for the great review!

Janice F.
Crown, PA
Land Rover LR4
07/30/2019
McNeilly automotive is the best!
From taking care of my father’s Dragan wagon until today, they have been honest and reliable every time. Thank you all for being our “go to” for excellence and honesty!
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 08/20/2019

I loved Dragan Wagon! That made me laugh out loud! We appreciate your great review and for the whole family being customers!

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/25/2019
Great, friendly service. Always honest estimates prior to work being done. Highly recommend!

KH
Kelly H.
Bridgeville, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/25/2019
Quick Service
They got my car in quickly and solve my problem in the time they estimated.
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 08/20/2019

Thanks for  the five stars! It was our pleasure to service your car!

GB
Gareth B.
07/22/2019
Always great service/customer support!!
Always great service/customer support!!
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate you!

07/19/2019
Exceptional Service
We were able to get an appointment right away and our car was fixed a day quicker than expected!
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!

James K.
South Park, PA
Ram 1500
07/19/2019 Category: Service
James said he has been a return customer for many years and the business does a fantastic job. They are professional, know what they are doing and take care of their customers.

WB
Wesley B.
Washington, PA
Ford F-250 Super Duty
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Wesley said they were fast and fixed what was broken.
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 07/22/2019

Thanks for letting us service your car!

Marcia C.
Hyundai Accent
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Marcia said that the place had wonderful guys who did great work. She loved them.
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the nice words, we love you too!

GH
George H.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
07/15/2019 Category: Service
George said the employees were up front and professional.
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 07/22/2019

We appreciate you takng the time to review us. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicles!

David W.
07/13/2019
Car repair
Great customer service, Mark and Dave are the best!!!! Highly recommend mcneilly automotive
Rita G. from Mcneilly Automotive Service responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you! I think Mark and Dave are the best too! Thanks for your comment and your business.