Lori S.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
09/25/2020
Absolutely amazing.
There is no reason to take your vehicle anywhere else ever again.

If you're like me, then you are overly familiar with that sleazy, scam artist quality that car repair places always have. It doesn't exist here.

Jerry owns and operates this business, and he is totally without that sleaze factor. He is good to his employees and they in turn are very hard-working and outstanding at what they do. Jerry will tell you up front what the possible scenarios are, what they may cost, and work to get you the best price, all while taking his time to make sure that you fully understand. So you are left feeling like he actually cares about your particular situation, not just his bottom line.

There are not enough stars to give this business. But I will not take my car anywhere else ever, because there simply is no better place.

Who would have thought?--A trustworthy car repair place. You finally found it.

Nissan Pathfinder
09/24/2020
Take your car here!
Brads does it right the first time! I was looking for a shop near me not feeling confident my car would make it to much further . Found them online with a high rating so off I went. Very open and honest. Rock star service!

STEVE B.

MJ
Marshal J.
Ram 1500
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Marshal said they do a good job for him.

CJ
CARRIE J.
Kia Soul
09/20/2020
Friendly staff
They got me out in minimal time.

LH
Lynn H.
Melbourne, FL
Chevrolet Trax
09/17/2020
Relieved anxiety over first-time service
I recently moved to West Melbourne and needed to get established with a garage that would provide routine maintenance. I wanted a hometown garage where I would be treated like family instead of being "just another service" at a dealership. I had an issue with the left rear door lock on my 2016 Chevy Trax and Jerry spent 20 minutes on the phone answering my questions to ease my anxiety over finding a new garage. I made an appointment that same day and at the garage, he took the time to explain how he arrives at his pricing and the sources for parts. His tech Ben diagnosed the problem and they had a new actuator by the next day. Ben disassembled and reassembled the door without leaving any sign that parts had been replaced. I could not be happier! All the catch phrases on his website seem to be true: repairs done right the first time, work hard to earn your trust, service you can rely on. I feel relieved to have found Brad's Auto Service to maintain my car in proper running condition! Thank you Jerry and Ben!

Doris B.
Honda Ridgeline
09/14/2020
Vehicle service.
Excellent customer service!. Satisfied with the work done.
Appreciated the explanation of work needed .

ROBERT M.
Rockledge, FL
Acura MDX
09/06/2020
Saving Money
Jerry is always trying to save you money on repairs by not doing unnecessary replacements of parts and using aftermarket parts when appropriate and with your approval.

WS
William S.
GMC Yukon XL
08/16/2020
Loved the service
We called and we were told to come on in. He was so honest never had such great service! He fixed our AC and he was awesome. We will be coming again and again.

Mario P.
08/11/2020
Great customer service and fast repair job.
Went in to diagnose A/C issue. Had the problem found and fixed with same day service (I made an appointment.) Excellent customer service. I definatly will return with any future issues with my vehicles.

CF
Christian F.
Dodge Caliber
08/10/2020
Very Accommodating
Jerry did a great job helping me despite some early morning challenges. I needed the repair this morning due to obligations in the afternoon, and he helped facilitate himself

EW
Ellen W.
Kia Soul
08/05/2020
Very professionals informative.
Robert Stephenson explained everything to me and showed me the problems that needed to be repaired. Robert is very professional and wanted me to feel safe. I really liked the time he took to explain it all even though I am a women which does not always happen.

PB
Paul B.
Melbourne, FL
Saturn VUE
07/31/2020
Loraine service reasonable prices friendly staff always willing to help

LT
Lindsey T.
Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2020
Always great!
Quick and easy! Always the best service.

Robert G.
Sebastian, FL
Lincoln Zephyr
07/29/2020
Completely Honest and straight forward
I was taken right in and checked out never tried to be anything but straight forward they are mechanics that you can have faith in