OC
Ozzy C.
GMC Yukon XL
01/23/2021
Great service, timely, affordable!!
Took my vehicle for the first time as I am still somewhat new to Brevard county. Long story short, I am happy to have a new go-to mechanic.

Joshua P.
Dodge Caravan
01/19/2021
Convient
Very convenient for l3harris workers.

FIAT 500
01/14/2021
Engine light Repair well done
I had them address the engine light being on.
They were thorough explaining what they needed to do/change&order and what to expect financially. I’m very thankful for that and their patience with me since car repair makes me nervous and not very responsive to what I’m told to prepare for.
Also, I am thankful they are willing to do such extensive work during a pandemic; I know this is a sacrifice on their part.

Juan P.
Nissan Rogue
01/09/2021
Detailed service
When going to a auto mechanic it’s always a good sign to hear a detailed explanation about the work that needs to be performed and what options are available for services.

Morgan R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Nissan Sentra
01/08/2021
Highly recommend
They were amazing and helped me it so much with getting my car fixed. They finished my car quicker than I expected them to. They’re hands down the best

CF
Christian F.
Dodge Caliber
01/08/2021
Persistent & friendly service
Jerry was steadfast in his commitment to find an electrical problem that was very elusive

Tony B.
Kia Soul
01/07/2021
Reliable
The staff at Brad's Auto are amazing. They are honest, knowledgeable and friendly.They take the time to explain what needs to be done and gives you the ability to make an informed and knowledgeable decision. I would recommend this place highly. I won't go anywhere else.

Bernie M.
Honda Ridgeline
12/12/2020
Top self service
Reminds me of my home town garage in the fifties and sixties. Great service, good conversation and honest, reasonable cost for work done.

CINDY W.
Malabar, FL
Honda Accord Coupe
12/07/2020
Great service & very reasonable pricing
We have taken several vehicles to Brad's & they have always been fair & honest with their pricing & service. They are willing to go the extra mile to make sure your vehicle is fixed correctly & the best pricing they can offer.

RF
Roderick F.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/26/2020
Professional service
Had engine replacement service, I enjoyed conversion with Jerry. He was knowledgeable about the engine being swap out. He was fair and honest and I appreciated that. He communicated with me from start to finish. Also as a veteran there is a discount on auto service. I am a satisfied customer. Give Brad auto service a opportunity to service your vehicle and see for yourself. Thanks

AW

Robin K.
10/22/2020
Poor Service, Lack of Professionalism
To whom it may concern:

I bought my 2008 Ford Focus to you on Friday, October 16, 2020. The problem was that the handle on the driver door was not working. I had new parts already installed but the door would not work. I dropped the car off Friday morning and waited all day to receive a call on if it could be fixed and if so how much. I did not receive a call all day. I called you guys when I got off at 4pm and I was told that you it was unsure of what I needed fixed, (then why didn’t you call me?) and when I said I just want the handle to work with the new parts that are already in there, I was told that it could be done now and that I would have to pay 130 ish by the hour. (It took no more than 25 minutes). I do not have a problem with the cost, I just waited all day for a call and then the car was fixed within 25 minutes. All I did was go to the bank and come to the shop and it was fixed within minutes, as I thought it was fixed. The door was not opening properly when I left, and I was told that it needed to be greased where the door latches on car. If you are a repair shop, why couldn’t you do that before I left. The worst part is, now I have a broken piece in car where the controller controls the window and I was told that it was broke when I brought the car in. It was not broken when I brought the car in, it was not hanging from wires when I brought the car in.
Being that it was 5pm by the time all was done, I was just wanting to get the hell out of your shop. But the more I thought about how I was treated I just got madder and madder. I am not expecting anything from your shop, not even a phone call. But I will spread the word of what happened and I am definitely going on the web sites and giving bad reviews for your auto shop. I was recommended to you by a close friend, and that person will not be coming back to your shop either. That person will also spread the word about your shop and will not be sending you anymore business as well. I hope this letter is in your mind when another person comes in for help and you do not treat them the way I was treated. I did not even get a receipt.
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Service responded on 10/27/2020

Ma'am, I am sorry that you felt like we did a poor job. The first part of the day the guys had arleady looked at the vehicle. The shop did try to call you but the phone number that we were provided was wrong. When you called I was confirming what you wanted done. Once you confirmed you wanted us to try and fix what your son had already started and could not get done, we proceded to finish the job which took about 25 min.  The HR. rate for the shop is $115.00 after shop suplies (door clips that held the inner door pannel on, lube, to grease up the inner cable and other mis. items) and taxes your total was $132.92. You still had to pull on the door handle to open it, was due to There where other issues with the door. Per the conversation we had you only wanted us to fix what your son started but could not finsh. There for I did not try to sell you anything above and beyond what we talk about doing.

When you dropped the car off the inner door panel was already removed by your son. We did not remove anything on the inside of the door including the part that has the broken clips and is hangging, that piece had to be removed inorder to take the inner door pannel off. I personnely suggested that if you buy the part, the shop would put it on at no cost. The tech. also informed you of how to do the fix so you could relay the information to your son so he could countinue to fix it for you. We do record everything in the shop, at anytime if you would like I can sit down with you and review the video so that you feel confertable that we did not brake that part.

Again I am very sorry that you felt the way you did when you left the shop. Please dont hesate to call if you have any question. Brad's Auto was established to help the coumunity with there automotive needs.

Jerry Davis
Brad's Auto Service
(321) 723-4034

Tara S.
Kia Soul
10/06/2020
Honesty!
I read a wonderful review about Brad's, and "the guy behind the counter" online and decided to give them a try when the time came for an oil change. Unfortunately, my car needed more than just an oil change, but the guys at Brad's explained everything to me, in detail, and went above and beyond to get my car back on the road.
So very thankful!

CL
Christine L.
09/28/2020
Friendly, honest, helpful
Moved down here from NY and found this place from reading great reviews online. Outstanding customer service. They were very helpful, honest and friendly. It definetly felt more like family then just an auto shop. The shop was just about closed and since I was new to this area, Jerry went out of his way to tell me about different jobs in the area and the town. Very happy. 😊

Honda Civic Cpe
09/27/2020
Jerry explained everything that was done on my car and made sure I understood. He did a great job. Thank you Jerry!