Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/06/2019
Very friendly service. Everything was explained well, and they did nothing until we ok'd the work to be done. No hidden costs.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/28/2018
Great service and easy to talk to
They were easy to talk to and explained exactly what was wrong with my car and what next best steps to take. To top it off, their prices were reasonable.

Nissan Sentra
12/14/2018
Honest Shop
Love that they explain what is wrong and why and then show me the old parts when I go to pick up my vehicle....Convenient to workplace too!

Allison M.
12/14/2018
Honest,professional,cost efficient, work done in timely manner. Even a ride home .thank you.

Grant, FL
12/13/2018
Real honest repair service
Great people who complete quality repairs. They are thorough so expect to let them take their time. It is worth the wait.

Joseph S.
Cadillac Seville
12/12/2018
Professonalism, honesty, and excellent service.i went to a few auto shops but did not
I went to a few shops but did not get a good feeling until I walked into Brad's. I was welcomed in a professional way. I was qualified as to why I was bringing in my car. Jerry the adminiatrator a soft spoken gentelman was very busy, but he took the time to listen carefully and ask good questions. He then began to inform me of their process in detail, which I appreciated, not just give me the keys we'll do a diagnostic on the car and let you know later. He further asked if I was military or police and those car owns rhat are receive a 15% overall discount. Because I am a veteran he informed me he as well as his machanics were military as well. So I felt I was in good hands. I reccormend Brad's Auto Service to all car owns that want peace of mind knowing they're in the right place where professionalism and honesty are Brads Auto Service key focus. Thanks Jerry, I have and will continue to recommend your shop to all my friends and family.

KF
KYLE F.
Honda Civic Si
12/09/2018
I had previously got a wheel alignment for my car at Brad's. After a few months I noticed that the car was pulling to the right at highway speeds. I brought the car to Brad's without making an appointment and they were able to correct the alignment that day for no charge. My experience with Brad's is that they are honest and courteous. I won't hesitate to take my car there again for service.

Juvanda R.
12/04/2018
Honest
Very honest in their work. Won't pull one over on you and I like that. Will tell you what's really wrong with your vehicle no matter how small the problem is.

MO
MIGUEL O.
Vero Beach, FL
smart fortwo
11/30/2018
Professional Service
Jerry did a very good job explaining what the service entailed before doing it, as well as explaining the outcome after it. He did his best in saving me money from carrying out expensive procedures that were not really needed. I'll be servicing my car at Brad's again.

LR
LOUIS R.
Fellsmere, FL
Ram 1500
11/29/2018
Overcharge for battery
Was charged $260 for a battery that is available at the local auto parts for $155. Was also told that the alternator was bad and would cost $500 + labor. Alternator is available at local auto parts for $250.
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Services responded on 11/29/2018

Sir, Based on your review, I am sorry that you feel that you over paid for the battery. Based on the warranty program we have (piece of mind 24K miles / 24 months parts and labor nation wide) we  only use proven quality parts. Your battery came from NAPA, the list price is (according to the website)  $184.99 the mark up was $76.00 before your discount and tax was added. The alternator for your vehicle I could not find outside of a dealership due to us using OE (origanl equipment) parts and your vehicle uses the 220 volt. Most part stores have the 160 volt.
I never want anyone to feel as if they have over paid or was taken advantage of. If you feel this way please contact me so we can fix this issue

Jerry Davis
Brad's Auto Service
(321) 723-4034

GK
Gregg K.
Florida
Lincoln Navigator
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Gregg said the wait was 30 to 35 minutes.

Bernie M.
Lincoln Mark LT
11/27/2018
Great
Reasonable, professional, friendly and did I mention the 15% veterans discount. I'll be back.

JOANNE H.
11/21/2018
Auto Repair
very friendly staff always willing to explain everything that needs done always right up front and honest

Bob M.
11/15/2018
Honesty
Needed a second opinion. They were happy to assist and honest enough to find nothing wrong. A company willing to say nothing is wrong will have my business when someone is wrong.

CJ
CARRIE J.
11/08/2018
Location and timing
Although I miss old staff, the new guys seem pretty cool! Thanks for the fast service!

JJ
Juan J.
Honda Civic Si
11/07/2018

AG
Andrew G.
11/06/2018
Fixed car door
The guys were very helpful and straightforward. I got my car in and out in the same day, and the repair job is excellent.

BP
Bill P.
BMW 325i
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he was helped out a lot by the staff.

JOE S.

Clinton W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/24/2018
Super fast and helpful
My tire was low after getting a nail in it. I work at Harris and this place is right next door. So I stopped in, and was on my way to class so needed to hurry. Jerry hooked me up. Had some of his boys pull the tire, plug it up, paid 15 bucks, and sent me on my way within 30 minutes. He even chatted with me while I waited, and gave me some great information about some new laws passed that will help me use other mechanics other than the dealership for my pre-owned warrant work. Hopefully I won't need any work soon, bit if I do, I know where I'm going!