AA
Alain A.
Buick Century
09/15/2018
Received top notch service from Brad's. They were the third shop to trouble shoot the problem. The first two shops could not find the problem.

RV
Rebekah V.
Hyundai Accent
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Rebekah said the employees provided great service. They treated her with respect. They were honest and didn't take advantage of her situation.

BP
Breg P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/13/2018
Alignment
My appointment was on time and done in a timely professional manner. Will use this business again.

Jamal r.
09/13/2018
Saved over $500! Honest and Friendly Mechanics
Took my car into the dealer last week for an oil change and the dealer recommended over $500 of work for 60,000 mile maintenance. Figured I could get a lower estimate at independent garage so I searched online and found that people were very satisfied with Brad's Auto Service. They tested and inspected my car according to the manufacturer's 60,000 maintenance schedule. I was shocked when they told me that zero work was needed to be done and that my car was in excellent. Jerry explained everything very clearly. Very satisfied!

09/08/2018
A Pleasure to deal with Brad's Auto Service
The new owner is Jerry. He was honest and open and I felt that his pricing was fair. He and the machanic explained issues with my vehicle in down to earth terms that I could understand. There was also no high pressure to get further service as many shops will do. I'd go back again. And my brother stopped in to see if his vehicle needed a particular service. he was told "No, it's not necessary." How often does that happen?

09/01/2018
service
I am very happy with the service i received. It was prompt and curtious. Will definitely use them again.

Mark B.
Cadillac Escalade
08/28/2018
A/c work
Fixed my a/c at a decent price
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Services responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure getting to know you and hope the new business is coming along good for you.

Jerry Davis
Brad's Auto Service
(321) 723-4034

Indialantic, FL
08/22/2018
very helpful
Jerry helped diagnose my car problem within 10 minutes and was able to fix it within a reasonable amount of time! Super nice guy!

08/21/2018
Weekend hours by appointment
Although Brad's auto days of operation are Monday - Friday they do appointments on the weekend, you just have to ask. This is a big deal for me as my weekdays are extremely busy.

RV
Rebekah V.
08/18/2018
Refreshing Experience
As a first time customer, I was reluctant.
However, I was quickly put at ease by the personal and down to earth service I received. I would recommend them without hesitation!

08/18/2018
Great place
Had front end work done at Brad's. The work was done fast and got me back on the road quick.
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Services responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you for the review!

Jerry Davis
Brad's Auto Service
(321) 723-4034

KP
Katie P.
08/17/2018
Good experience
I was nervous to hear that Brad wasn't there anymore but Jerry did a great job.

EP
Edward P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Edward said the staff were outstanding and very informative.

FE
Fady E.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Fady said Jerry showed him what was wrong with his vehicle then explained it . He explained the warranty and was on time with having his vehicle ready.

CA
Charity A.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Charity said the business had the work done on time and were willing to work with her on the service needs.

BG
Brian G.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Brian said that the place got the repair done properly, provided him with a discount and kept good communication throughout the experience.

ED
Emma D.
Nissan JUKE
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Emma's husband. He said this business' customer service is good, and they are honest.

BP
Brian P.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the business is up front about what they do and the service is finished on time.

BW
Baraba W.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said she thinks the mechanic is fair. He took his time and explained things not only to her but he called her son. She was also updated and the work turned out great like the other visit's she's had.

Sandra W.
06/13/2017
UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE
This company was the most unprofessional business I have dealt with. My son called them and told them his timing belt snapped. They said they could put one on for just under $300. They told him if he didn't hear anything when it broke, there probably wasn't damage to the motor and there was a 50/50 chance it would work. They didn't offer to run a check on it. We called them and demanded they check it first. We had them check the timing belt and the repairs were more than we wanted as the motor was damaged and needed new rods. We had a price already on a new motor with a new belt that was less). Brad trash talked our mechanic and tried to push us into financing the repairs that would cost double the amount. When we said we were bringing the car back, he did not put it back together, but threw the pieces in the front of the car, with pieces missing. They also drained the battery, which was new.
When we called to complain and ask them to correct it, he refused saying why bother, it still wouldn't work and need repairs and since they weren't doing the repairs they didn't want to waste their time - even though we paid for it.
This company and Brad himself was extremely rude because we chose not to go through with their services. I don't know if ANY mechanic that would not put back together what they took apart (or keep pieces for themselves).
I would not ever go back to this company nor would I recommend this mechanic to anyone for anything! They try to take advantage of young inexperienced people who don't know anything and when you confront them on it, they are extremely unprofessional!
I would give it a zero star review if I could!!!!