James R.
Buick LaCrosse
03/26/2020
Very nice people to deal with
I would very definitely recommend getting your car service completed here. I plan to use them for my vehicle maintenance from now on.

GC
Gerald C.
Nissan Rogue
03/26/2020
Stopped in for a tire repair. Jerry took me in right away, fixed my tire in about 1/2 hour, and the price was really RIGHT!!
I will definitely go there again when my vehicle needs repair. Great job.

Ricardo R.
Toyota Tundra
03/25/2020
Tundra Repair
Very pleased with the services of this place.Excellent service and honest prices. They repaired my truck within two hours. I couldn't have had a better experience, I will come back again as a usual customer.

Malabar, FL
Mercury Mariner
03/12/2020
I had a couple of issues going on with my vehicle and they were able to determine what the problem was and fix it by the end of the same day.

03/09/2020
Fast friendly service
Fast friendly service

TP
TONY P.
Rockledge, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
03/06/2020
Great customer service and quick delivery

RF
Reid F.
HUMMER H2
03/03/2020
Excellent service without the attempt to con me. Nice to find a garage that does not try to scam you granted I did narrow down the diagnosis with a boat electrician and mechanic friend of mine so I knew what needed to be done. Glad they had a lift. Nice guys. Solid work on my first job with them. Will go back.

DOUG P.
02/20/2020
Very knowledgeable
Maybe new owners, fixed my problem and informed me about what other parts need fixed.

VL
Veronica L.
02/18/2020
Just moved here a few months ago and my family and myself have already had a couple of very positive experiences at Brads.

Chris B.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/16/2020
Very professional. Great customer service
Great guys. Gave good advise and seems caring. I am definitely going back to have more work done on my car.

Ron S.
Buick Enclave
02/13/2020
Honest and friendly service
When quoted a price they do everything possible to make sure that that is the price of the repair. Friendly efficient service

EL
Elizabeth L.
Lincoln Town Car
02/10/2020
Reliable, friendly service, been going there for almost a year. I will go back

PC
Paul C.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/10/2020
Outstanding service and honesty
Took my 2014 Honda Accord to Brads because Southeast Honda said I needed rear brakes. After the inspection Brads informed me I did not need brakes my rear pads were 4-5mm out of 8mm.
Thais is the second time Southeast Honda has done this.
Brads I appreciate your honesty and you just earned a customer

LC
LARRY C.
01/23/2020
Great place to do business with excellent!
This is always good experience from front desk to completion!

Thomas M.
01/23/2020
Great To Find Brad's
I've sought over 4 years to find true mechanical technicians that truly know their trade. I found all and more at Brad's.; you will too.
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Service responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you! We look foward to taking care of all your needs with any vehicle you bring to us.

Jerry Davis