08/17/2019
Great Work
Honest, respectful

Satellite Beach, FL
08/12/2019
Jerry and team completed my oil change service very quickly and with great professionalism. The service is great and the cost is comparable to any fast lube chain. They want to earn your repeat business and work hard to do so.

EL
Elizabeth L.
Lincoln Town Car
08/10/2019
Your treated very well, very courteous,most important is they do great work.
They have a way of making you feel your business means something to them.
Jerry is always pleasant and fits you in as soon as possible.

Jennifer L.
GMC Yukon
08/08/2019
Awesome Service
Thank you Jerry, Art and Ben for always taking care of me and keeping us safe.

ST
Steve T.
Cadillac CTS
08/08/2019
Great job but Expensive
Needed further diag on P087 code. They determined it was the HP fuel pump, but not 100% certain. Up to me to roll that die. Estimate had $700 pump. I found ACDelco online for under $200. Then Their NAPA supplier went down to $450, and the 20% markup got it to $500. $900 included couple hours @ >$100. /hr. Job done well and within a day

VS
Veronica S.
Mazda MPV
08/07/2019
Your made time for everyone that enter into your store, thank you
Thank you for your excellent service, I appreciate your good work

DARRYL H.
Hyundai Accent
08/07/2019
Auto drivers side that window was worked on had alot grease hand marks and window fingerprints
Auto drivers side that window was worked on had a lot grease hand marks and window fingerprints .

TR
Tracy R.
07/09/2019
Best Mechanic in Brevard
Honest and straightforward. We took our Ford 150 in with an air problem, expecting the worse and it turned out to be a tiny filter. The best part of the experience? We finally found someone we can trust to maintain our vehicles. Reasonable rates and top notch service!
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Service responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for trusting us and we look forward to maintaining your vehicles so you and your family are safe during your travels.

AA
Alain A.
Mercury Milan
07/03/2019
Always Excellent Service
It’s a comforting feeling to know when I drop my vehicle off, my vehicle will be repaired without adding unnecessary work.

Melbourne Beach, FL
Honda Civic Sdn
06/15/2019
6 Times = Not the Charm
Jerry and his crew were nice enough but I question everything about this transaction from having to visit the shop SIX times to try to fix an air conditioning on a 2009 Honda Civic. Many parts were installed (needed or not needed) with the end result a 3rd Fan Motor that was installed by another NAPA auto care shop over 1000 miles away. The first motor had a “rusty nipple” according to one of the mechanics at Brads and according to Delsea Auto Shop in NJ, they believed all of the components were used. We drove back to FL with no further complications which makes me question the work at Brads even more. I would not recommend this auto shop.
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Service responded on 06/25/2019

Sir,
We are truly sorry that you have had so many issues with the A/C. I understand the frustration involved of having to bring it back to have parts replaced. Because of bad parts is one of the reasons I have partnered with NAPA. That way all work (parts and labor) are covered for 2 years or 24 thousand miles anywhere in the us. I am truly happy that you were able to find another NAPA auto care center and use your warranty to replace a part.

Deboreh W.
Honda CR-Z
06/14/2019
Honesty, Integrity
I took my wife’s car to a dealer for some minor repair and afterwards was told the car needed brakes. No $ amount nor itemization was given. My wife advised me to go to Brad’s-which I did
A A complete inspection of the brake system was done and at the end I was told I only needed brake pads. I was given a copy of the estimate with an exact dollar amount And was told the amount of time it would take to repair the system and Approximately how much longer we could drive it. Brads Did not try to sell me extra parts or services which would’ve been very easy for them to do to an inexperienced driver
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Service responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for trusting us with the safty of you and your family. I look foward to assisting you in the future with any and all your automive needs.

06/08/2019
A/C repair
Thank you!! On our first visit, we were desperate to have the A/C fixed on our 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan!
Brad’s auto service was great! They did a diagnostic check (things looked good), then checked for other causes, they found the problem within an hour, had it fixed and waiting for us by noon all for a reasonable price! We’ll surely be back for any future repairs! The guys at Brad’s seem very knowledgeable and good at their jobs, all the while being reasonable with their pricing. Can’t Thank them enough!!
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Service responded on 06/10/2019

Your welcome, and thank you for trusting us with your A/C repair. Its supposed to be a hot summer so stay cool.

RT
ROBERT T.
Lincoln Mark LT
05/17/2019
The great customer service is back again!
For many years Brad’s was our “go to” mechanic. It was a dependable and quality automotive shop. For the last couple of years it seemed to have deteriorated. I heard it was under new ownership so I gave it another try. I took my truck in for an issue. I talked to the new owner and felt very confident. He gave me a quote and then serviced my truck. Two thumbs up, great job!!

Robert W.
Saturn VUE
05/17/2019
2009 Saturn Vue
The staff at Brad’s Auto are great and extremely helpful with both our auto needs. They have done a great job fixing both are cars with no problems afterwards. I highly recommend them for all your auto repairs. Thank you for your time and great service. Robert White
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Service responded on 05/17/2019

We appreciate your business and look forward to the continuous upkeep of your vehicle, insuring the safety of you and your family. Jerry Davis

BD
Bobby D.
05/10/2019
Great service. Would recommend this place to everyone. Knowledgeable mechanics, no pressure and fast service. Will be back for all my needs. God bless

Rachel G.
05/02/2019
Amazing!!
was having a problem with my tail lights. took it to brad's they had it diagnosed in less then an hour. had my jeep back the next day. they also fixed my brake issue. best braking i have had. thank you guys again. everyone there is just so nice!
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Service responded on 05/02/2019

We are happy that you found the work to be amazing. We are always here as your first stop for anything auto related. Drive safe.

IW
Ian W.
Orlando, FL
04/30/2019
Saved me from spending 9k on a crap car.
Went to Brad’s Auto for a prepaid service inspection and was amazed at their customer service.

Long story short, I was looking at a certain dealership in the area (won’t say for do to libel laws) and was given an opportunity to test drive a used car off the lot.

I decided to pay for a PPI inspection at Brad’s Auto Service to ensure the vehicle was good (as every salesman or mechanic that works for a dealer will tell you).

Brad’s auto service inspected the car, test drove it, and saved me a potential 9 grand in lost income on a car that was on the road to the junkyard. Bad engine, needed new tires, frame damage (even though car fax said no accidents on Car Fax), etc.

What a lemon!

They say honesty is the best policy and Brad’s auto service is the most honest mechanic in the area.

Go there first for your car repair needs.
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Service responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for the kind words and we hope you find a new car  that last a long time.

MJ
Marshal J.
Ram 1500
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Marshall said the staff are good, honest, people and they do good work. He also stated that it's a nice place.

04/17/2019
Fast and responsive
I called on Monday afternoon and let them know I had suspension issues on my truck. I picked up my truck less than 24 hrs later, with a rebuilt front suspension and a 2 yeard warranty at a very fair price. They also communicated in a timely manner, just like they said they would. Always call ahead to check availability!

AR
ASHLEY R.
Vero Beach, FL
04/10/2019
Awesome service every time!
I would definitely recommend Brad's Auto Service as they are the only shop I trust to work on my vehicles!
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Service responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for kind words and for trusting us with your safety. We enjoy working with you. Have a great day.