12/06/2019

April N.
Kia Sportage
11/19/2019
Amazing
This auto shop is one of the best I've ever been to. The gentlemen that work here are absolutely fantastic. I would recommend this shop to everyone.
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Service responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for the kind words and trusting us with the maintenance of your vehicle.

Jerry Davis
Brad's Auto Service
(321) 723-4034

Curt M.
11/10/2019
Good job!
Very friendly service, and they do what they say they are going to do.

Satellite Beach, FL
11/09/2019
Honored Warranty
Brad’s auto honored their warranty when we had a defective part and replaced it without any hassle.

CINDY W.

Bernie M.
Honda Ridgeline
11/04/2019
Top self service
Forgot my appt but when I got there to apologize and reschedule I got a big smile and they immediately squeezed me in right then. They also offer military discounts. Can't go wrong with Brad's.

David B.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/31/2019
Great service and price.
I started with work cars and now I bring my personal car. I will go nowhere else.

KK
KEVIN K.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
10/30/2019
Typical great service.
As usual, great work, great price and great service.

GB
Gretchen B.
10/28/2019
Honest and rely
I felt like they were fair and honest not to mention speedy.

Buick LeSabre

Alain A.
Melbourne, FL
Buick Century
10/14/2019
Always great and honest service
I can always rely on Brad's to fix only what is wrong with my car.

Brandon B.
10/11/2019
Good place honest great mechanics
I recommend this place they got right down to the issue with my car fixed it which was my condenser and was able to fix my a/c at no cost to me...

Curt M.
10/09/2019
Good job!
They are very friendly, and do what they say they will. They even gave us a ride home.

PC
paul c.
10/08/2019
Skilled techs & earthy friendliness.
Looking forward to the new office remodel!

BG
Barbra G.
10/03/2019
Nice people and great service! Best price for alternator and labor...easy to schedule appointment and they got my car back to me in less than 24 hours. I would recommend Brad's for any job...big or small!

CA
Charity A.
Florida
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Charity said she got an oil change from this business, they did it in a short amount of time, and she was in and out. It was super convenient and they had a fair price.

CR
cesar R.
Lexus ES 330
09/22/2019
Great place, great work done. I had an issue with my car and was diagnosed correctly and fixed quickly. A must check out, friendly staff.

RT
ROBERT T.
Lincoln Mark LT
09/14/2019
Responsive to questions with full explanations on work.
Responsive to questions with full explanations on work. Excellent customer service.

EL
Elizabeth L.
Lincoln Town Car
09/12/2019
They do such a great job, and then some
Whenever I call Jerry is always courteous and sets up a appointment as soon as possible.

BC
BEN C.
Indialantic, FL
Nissan Maxima
08/28/2019
Great service and work
They did a couple of complicated repairs for me. They did it quickly. They kept me informed of what they were doing. My car rides great again.