04/17/2019
Fast and responsive
I called on Monday afternoon and let them know I had suspension issues on my truck. I picked up my truck less than 24 hrs later, with a rebuilt front suspension and a 2 yeard warranty at a very fair price. They also communicated in a timely manner, just like they said they would. Always call ahead to check availability!

AR
ASHLEY R.
Vero Beach, FL
04/10/2019
Awesome service every time!
I would definitely recommend Brad's Auto Service as they are the only shop I trust to work on my vehicles!
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Service responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for kind words and for trusting us with your safety. We enjoy working with you. Have a great day.

04/02/2019
Honest establishment
I went in for what I thought was a brake problem. They saw brakes were good. They didn't sell me on brakes just to make money.
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Service responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for posiive feedback and for trusting us with your vehicle. I hope you and the family have a great day and see you at your next oil change.

Robert W.
Saturn VUE
03/28/2019
Robert 05 Saturn Vue
Great customer service, the work was do in a timely manner and the estimate was nice to have up front with no problems. Great guys I will definitely come back and refer them to all my family and friends.
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Service responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you trusting us and we look foward to helping you maintaine all your vehicles.

Lincoln Town Car
03/20/2019
Very professional, took care of my car right away.
I would tell people that I was very happy with the work they did and recommend them.
Art is the mechanic that did my car and he knows what he’s doing, he made sure my car was right.
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Service responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the kind words, I hope your vehicle keeps you safe and if you have any further issues please give us call.

Cheri W.
Honest and friendly
Honest and friendly. Very good prices and quality workmanship! Will recommend. And will be back.

KJ
KELSEY J.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/15/2019
Came in without an appointment for a brake inspection. They took care of that and made time to do my rear brakes. Awesome customer service!

AC
Alex C.
Chevrolet Colorado
100% satisfied
Jerry was so straight and honest. The best advice i have ever gotten in any garage, i followed and he was right 100%

Stephanie H.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
03/13/2019
Honesty
I am a female and I dread going to any mechanic and we know why. I felt that the owner and workers were honest and truthful of what they diagnosed and suggested to me. Even though I asked for them to do something different, they happily did. They also helped me with options in saving money with a number of concerns with my car. I have been looking for an honest mechanic since I moved here 5 years ago, and I really feel like I have found one! Thank you guys!

GP
Greg P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/21/2019
Problem getting right part
After we got the right part, it was done quickly and professionally.

Curt M.
02/20/2019
They listen!
They are very accommodating, and do a great job of getting the work done in a timely manner. We didn't even have an appointment and they worked us in.

Susan H.
Volkswagen Passat
02/15/2019
Satisfied Customer
Called Brad’s for a quote on a new A/C compressor. Jerry gave me a reasonable and competitive quote. They repaired the car and it is running great. These guys went over and beyond what anyone else would do. They put in more hours because of what caused the problem and still charged me what they quoted. I will use them again in the future.

ALESHIA S.
02/08/2019
Reliable and effective
They know what they're doing. An if you want to know what's going on they will tell you an explaining everything. They are way better than the old people that used to be there. The place is clean an they work hard to keep it professional. Amazing new staff!!

CL
CONNIE L.
Cadillac Seville
02/01/2019
Fantastic
Great service. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Both our vehicles have been in for service this past month, and everything fixed up now. They fit our cars in quickly got the job done fast. If you think the price is high, the quality of work is higher, so dont worry, you will be in good hands.
Definitely would recommend Brads Auto
They get 5 stars from me.

02/01/2019
Thankful
Blew out a brake hose at 930 in the morning. They ordered the parts and completed the job before noon. Great people and excellent service and it’s been that way for years.

PL
PAUL L.
01/31/2019
Great service and very nice people!
I really appreciate these guys. My son had work done on his Navigator and was so impressed with their competence and honesty that he immediately gave me call and said that this is place to have auto work done. I’ve been there twice now for work on my Pilot and they were great both times. I fully trust them to accurately assess any problems and never do unnecessary work. That has been my experience so far and I don’t expect anything to change. Many thanks to “Brad’s.”

TF
TJ F.
Indialantic, FL
01/31/2019
I think that Brad's has found the secrets to success in the auto repair business. There is no higher recommendation that I can offer.

Jermey R.
01/29/2019
Happy customer
I got great service at a good price. Thanks.

Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/06/2019
Very friendly service. Everything was explained well, and they did nothing until we ok'd the work to be done. No hidden costs.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/28/2018
Great service and easy to talk to
They were easy to talk to and explained exactly what was wrong with my car and what next best steps to take. To top it off, their prices were reasonable.