SR
Shawnie R.
Melbourne, FL
Audi Q3
Excellent customer service
Everyone is friendly and professional, I was in an out for a oil change. Great customer service from everyone

FC
Floyd C.
Nissan 350Z
Great communication and integrity
Jerry was very responsive with email. Most garages advertise the function but rarely respond. They reached out to me periodically to provide the status of my job which was a very difficult diagnostic. In the end, they couldn't pin point the exact problem but provided a recommendation for next steps. The great thing is they did not charge me for their time because they couldn't give me a definitive answer. This is the second garage I've taken this car to. The first garage also couldn't pinpoint the problem but charged me $130 anyways.

AH
Alan H.
Kia Sorento
Customer service&price
Friendly service. Do what is needed.

Jessica b.
Kia Forte
03/27/2021
Great place
Had an easy and wonderful experience! Everyone was great and my car was finished quickly. Very affordable, I'll be using them again!

James D.
03/25/2021 Category: Service
James said he was reasonably pleased with the service experience and would go again.

JE
John E.
Jeep Compass
03/24/2021
Great work
I chose Brad's because they are Family owned. I waited several weeks after the vehicle was completed to see how well they had done.
I now consider Brad's to be my mechanic.
Job well done!

Torrie M.
03/17/2021
Great job! Wonderful Staff!
I was extremely satisfied with Brad's Auto service. Jerry the owner and the staff was very helpful in explaining the procedure of the work needing to be done. They were all very polite. The shop itself is very clean and organized. The mechanic (Shaffin) that worked on my vehicle is excellent and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. They will now be my forever auto shop. Great job!

SF
Steve F.
Naples, FL
03/13/2021
GENUINE SERVICE
I had my car stranded in Palm Bay and needed my BMW 528i fixed. Being a law student, I wasn’t able to afford hefty prices that the dealers would charge and Brads Auto understood that. Jerry was able to locate the problem, find a frugal way of solving the problem and had me on the road in no time. Also, they offer financing options just in case! They can virtually take care of any make and model so go over to Brads Auto and check out Jerry for some straight forward help!

DAVID A M.
03/11/2021
Just had my F-150 Ecoboost timing chains and water pump done, great customer service and truck purrs like a kitten. I
Always judge a place buy how organized it is and Brads gets 5 stars.

David M.
03/10/2021
Jerry and his team did a great job fixing the timing chain on my F-150 econoost. Purrs like a kitten . Also comes with a warranty to boot. Would highly recommend them for your next repair.

Jeff H.
03/03/2021
Close to my home. Have used them for years
Feel like I was told the truth about my cars problem. Jerry was knowledgeable and the staff professional

EW
Ellen W.
Kia Soul
02/27/2021
I called to set up an appointment for a oil change and they asked if I could be there I an hour and they got me right in. They are very professional and friendly.

CINDY W.
Malabar, FL
02/24/2021
We have been taking our vehicles to Brad's for several years now. They are always courteous, great service & best of all they are reasonably priced.

DF
Deborah F.
Melbourne, FL
Hyundai Elantra Touring
02/23/2021
Outstanding Customer Service
They went beyond my expectations with the quality of their car service

AG
Anthony G.
Sebastian, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2021
Good people informative
thank you very much Brad for sending me to a place that knows what to do to get it fixed it's a better technology than what you might have had hopefully you'll be able to get some of it yourself I appreciate everything you did for me you really did a great job you kept me informed too thank you very much