CJ
CARRIE J.
11/08/2018
Location and timing
Although I miss old staff, the new guys seem pretty cool! Thanks for the fast service!

JJ
Juan J.
Honda Civic Si
11/07/2018

AG
Andrew G.
11/06/2018
Fixed car door
The guys were very helpful and straightforward. I got my car in and out in the same day, and the repair job is excellent.

BP
Bill P.
BMW 325i
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he was helped out a lot by the staff.

JOE S.

Clinton W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/24/2018
Super fast and helpful
My tire was low after getting a nail in it. I work at Harris and this place is right next door. So I stopped in, and was on my way to class so needed to hurry. Jerry hooked me up. Had some of his boys pull the tire, plug it up, paid 15 bucks, and sent me on my way within 30 minutes. He even chatted with me while I waited, and gave me some great information about some new laws passed that will help me use other mechanics other than the dealership for my pre-owned warrant work. Hopefully I won't need any work soon, bit if I do, I know where I'm going!

Tony B.
Chrysler Sebring
10/17/2018
The service manager is honest
This shop is honest and fair with pricing. They will work with you if needed.

DF
DAMIEN F.
Cadillac STS
10/13/2018
Outstanding Service
Jerry and his crew are truly stand up gentleman. And his business will surely thrive with his demeanor and his teams work ethic. I work in retail and know the importance of repeat customers and loyalty and he surely has a loyal customer in me ! God bless...

DF
Damien F.
10/12/2018
Outstanding service and Honesty
Came in to correct one problem with vehicle these guys went above and beyond to ensure all other options were checked and inspected keeping me aware as the day progressed. Their hard work , dedication and loyalty has earned another customer for life. I read all the great reviews and was not disappointed at all.

RICHARD R.
Satellite Beach, FL
Pontiac Bonneville
10/12/2018
Great Place
Great friendly people! most of all they are honest! price is right on! cant say enough good about this repair shop!

AARON B.
10/08/2018
Simple and Quick
They always do a good job no matter how small

SK
SHERRY K.
Indialantic, FL
10/03/2018
Had my car realigned. Did a great job
The staff is friendly and they get you in and out if there not real busy. They have a air conditioned place for customers. All in all this is a great and trusting place to bring your car.

Tony B.
Chrysler Sebring
09/23/2018
The personal attention you receive
This is an honest business with integrity and the desire to please their clients.

AA
Alain A.
Buick Century
09/15/2018
Received top notch service from Brad's. They were the third shop to trouble shoot the problem. The first two shops could not find the problem.

RV
Rebekah V.
Hyundai Accent
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Rebekah said the employees provided great service. They treated her with respect. They were honest and didn't take advantage of her situation.

BP
Breg P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/13/2018
Alignment
My appointment was on time and done in a timely professional manner. Will use this business again.

Jamal r.
09/13/2018
Saved over $500! Honest and Friendly Mechanics
Took my car into the dealer last week for an oil change and the dealer recommended over $500 of work for 60,000 mile maintenance. Figured I could get a lower estimate at independent garage so I searched online and found that people were very satisfied with Brad's Auto Service. They tested and inspected my car according to the manufacturer's 60,000 maintenance schedule. I was shocked when they told me that zero work was needed to be done and that my car was in excellent. Jerry explained everything very clearly. Very satisfied!

09/08/2018
A Pleasure to deal with Brad's Auto Service
The new owner is Jerry. He was honest and open and I felt that his pricing was fair. He and the machanic explained issues with my vehicle in down to earth terms that I could understand. There was also no high pressure to get further service as many shops will do. I'd go back again. And my brother stopped in to see if his vehicle needed a particular service. he was told "No, it's not necessary." How often does that happen?

09/01/2018
service
I am very happy with the service i received. It was prompt and curtious. Will definitely use them again.

Mark B.
Cadillac Escalade
08/28/2018
A/c work
Fixed my a/c at a decent price
Jerry D., Service Manager from Brad's Auto Services responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure getting to know you and hope the new business is coming along good for you.

Jerry Davis