OH
Otis H.
Lincoln Aviator
12/30/2020
12/29/20 Service
Professional service: fast, effective and competitively priced.

Sheila M.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Audi Q5
12/10/2020
Great Job and So Honest
Friendly, Efficient and Knowledgeable. A pleasure doing business with this company for 12 years.

11/18/2020
Great and reliable service

Los Angeles, CA
Volkswagen Vanagon
11/17/2020
Smog and transmission top up
Matt and Lucas are always there to help me with my Vanagon adventures. I highly recommend Brad’s Automotive for their expertise, honesty and customer service.
This shop is a gem!

HL
Hiram L.
Toyota Yaris
11/01/2020
I trust Brad's Foreign & Domestic Auto Shop
I have been taking my car to Brad's for 5 years, with almost no complaints.

Jayelle & Brad S.
Oceanside, CA
Nissan Pickup
10/31/2020
At Brad's, you won't be disappointed.
At Brads's, they almost always get it right the first time. On the rare occasion that they don't, they make it right, with no excuses. Friendly, knowledgable and fair, plus a discount for AAA members.

James B.
Lexus ES 350
10/30/2020
SERVICE!
Because I am sequestered w/ Covid-19, Brad came To my condo, picked up my car performed a 50K exam and delivered the car to me. Now THAT is real service. And, as I ama 91 year old, i get around slowly. Brad and crew gave me superior support so I Gould have my Lexus in good shape when Covid subsides. Thank you Brad.

Don ( Chris) H.
Toyota Tundra
10/24/2020
Consistently Reliable
From front office to the repair bay Brad’s is thoroughly, consistently, and reliably professional. They back up their work with excellent customer service. The electronic service reminders and access to vehicle service records is a major plus. Their adaptive response to the Covid-19 pandemic has been notable in that it has not diminished their ability to provide outstanding service.

Mary W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/21/2020
Brad's service team is always friendly, efficient, and willing to please.

Christie B.
Consistently great
I have been going to Brads since they merged with Harrison and have consistently received excellent service. I stopped by today and as always was well taken care of.

Sharon & Richard B.
Carlsbad, CA
Always great service
My daughter and son in law bring all of their cars here and suggested I come here as well rather than my dealership. Service and prices were exceptional. I will come back.

Anne S.
Carlsbad, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Excellent service...as always
My 12-yr-old VW Jetta had a major issue....lost the AC. Along the way, a few other minor needs arose in the 110 thousand-mile car...as one would expect...Brad's notified me at ea step and finished up in good time...I now have an almost-new car!

LC
Linda C.
09/19/2020
The best
Brads has been taking care of my Jeep for over 15 yrs. Service is top notch and staff are amazing. Can’t imagine going elsewhere

Kathy S.
09/16/2020
Friendly and trusted service
Have been taking my cars to Brad’s for many years.
It always feels like family.
Been happy with the service and know that I can trust them,

Bill & Jill S.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/12/2020
The people
Brad’s Foreign and Domestic provides consistent customer service, friendly staff and excellent car service. Matt, Roger, Lori and all of the technicians are a pleasure to work with.