Jack G.
06/29/2020
Most pleasant oil change in town
Always great service and trustworthy advice on what your car needs or doesn’t need. There are a few coffee shops and restaurants nearby in case you decide to wait there while your work is being done. You may want to bring a fold up chair if you want to wait there because they don’t have a waiting area due to COVID. My oil change was completed in less than an hour and around $20 cheaper that Valvoline, where I used to go for my oil changes.

06/22/2020
Excellent!
Consistent excellent service! Thank you!

DO
Daniel O.
06/18/2020
NICE SERVICE...LOVE THE CATS...
NICE , QUICK SERVICE

Anne S.
Carlsbad, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/03/2020
Excellent service...as always!
Lots done this time....pesky small oil leak solved, 100k service completed, front brakes....last but not least smog test due soon....all done during our current social distancing req't's....great courteous, knowledgable service...thanks!

LG
Lisa G.
Kia Optima
06/02/2020
They are really the very best!
I cannot say enough good things about Brad's and the people that work there. They have taken such good car of my cars over the years and have really gone out of their way to help me more than once. I won't take my cars any where BUT Brad's and tell my friends and family to do the same. They are locals who care about the quality of the work and the people their customers 110%
BONUS! Shop cats who are the sweetest! Lori is my girl and she takes care of the cats..and me :)

PE
Pete & Peggy E.
Carlsbad, CA
05/29/2020
Quality service with good personal relations
We have been with Brads for 30 years including over time our children. The primary reason is because they have always done a skillful job of taking care of our family’s automotive needs. They are honest and take a personal interest in our needs. They are good and friendly people.

BW
Britta W.
05/27/2020
I love Brad’s!
I gave Brad’s five stars because of the exemplary customer service. Matt, Roger, and Laurie are always very friendly and take good care of me and my car. Plus, I love that they are cat friendly. I have been going to Brad’s for many years and I always trust their expertise, transparency and recommendations for my car.

James W.
05/27/2020
Best Trusted Repair Shop
They have always been open and honest. Will always trust them!!!

Andrew M.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
05/23/2020
Brads ???!
What's up No coffee and donuts what's this world coming to.

Duncan & Teri M.
05/02/2020
Last minute smog check!!!
Roger, Laurie, and Matt very friendly and helpful, as usual! Needed a last minute smog check which Todd Warren got done quickly and efficiently.
Thanks everyone!

GH
Gerald H.
Solana Beach, CA
Audi Q5
04/29/2020
Consistently excellent
I always feel the customer service, organization in the business, and efficiency is without equal. I’m very thankful they are a resource in North County San Diego.

Rita & Alan C.
04/16/2020
Brad’s is the Best
Once we discovered Brad’s Foreign and Domestic, we have never left. The service is excellent, professional, and friendly. I trust Brad’s work, advice, and recommendations. It has always proved correct. Brad’s is the highest quality auto repair shop in North County.

Jayelle & Brad S.
Oceanside, CA
Nissan Pickup
04/15/2020
Never disappointed.
My Nissan pickup ha over 300,000 miles on it and it's not showing any signs of giving up. Part of that is because it's a great truck and part of it is because Brad's has taken care of it for the last 20+ years. They find the hard-to-find parts and they do things right the first time, so for me, there's no reason to look elsewhere.

EM
Elinor M.
04/14/2020
good service Nice people
Always a pleasure to do business with you guys. Easy in. Easy out. This is probably the 10th year I've had my car smogged here. I'd not be coming back if the service wasn't top notch.

Bill & Jill S.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/30/2020
Convenience, quick turn around
Matt, Roger, Lori and the mechanics are all very helpful, thorough and efficient.
It feels like family when I drop my car off, I know I will be taken care of and my car will be fixed and safe to drive after they work on it.
We have been coming to Brad’s Foreign car for 25 years and we will continue to do business with them. Thanks!