Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/15/2019
Quick, efficient, knowledgeable, friendly service as always!
Couldn't turn the ignition key in my VW Jetta...giggled the steering wheel, still no luck....turns out I needed my steering column lock housing replaced...parts ordered, installed...job done! Thanks again!

Sharon M.
04/12/2019
I was planning on paying for a brake job...
I took my van to Brads to have my oil and trans fluid changed and expected after 30 ,000 miles needing brakes also. To my surprise I wasn't close to needing brakes yet!
I have always trusted Brads to be honest in my repairs needed and once again they have proven worthy of my trust! Great shop and honest work! Over 20 years as a customer!

Mark and Dagny B.
Jaguar XJ6
04/09/2019
Check engine light repaired
although Jaguar parts are hard to find, Brad's was able to source the sensor and install it with minimal difficulty.

DN
David N.
Volkswagen Beetle
04/07/2019
Matt & Roger get it right !
Great people / great work / fair pricing. Can't beat that combo !!

BW
Brianne W.
San Diego, CA
03/22/2019
Excellent service!
I recently switched mechanic because my boss said great things about Brad's. I couldn't be happier!

David and Catherine P.
03/22/2019
Honesty and integrity
I truly believe they are looking for the best, most cost effective solution for you and your vehicle.
Over the years, I have never felt overcharged or that undue work was executed.

Jose M.
Volkswagen Passat
03/02/2019
Went in for a smog check and was out the door quicker than expected. The employees are great and the cats keep you in company :)

PE
Pete and Peggy E.
02/26/2019
Smog & general maintenance
Excellent and friendly service as usual. We have been fans of Brads for more than 30 years through several cars including those of our kids

Volkswagen Scirocco
02/09/2019
It passed!!
Yay...my 32-yr-old(1987) VW Scirocco passed smog with no repairs req'd!! Credit the excellent maintenance and repairs done over the years at Brad's....they do good work whether your vehicle is old or new....thanks again!

TJ
Terry J.
San Diego, CA
02/07/2019
Engine light went on...
called Brad's to see of it was safe to drive the 25 miles to his shop. Told me if engine light not blinking ok to drive. Got to shop and they diagnosed and repaired the car by 10 am the next day.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/27/2019
Great experience, as always.
Wonderful people who make you feel welcome and confident in the services provided.

ME
Mary E.
Lexus LS 400
01/26/2019
Awesome customer connection - Fair prices - Excellent care/workmanship
Roger knows his how to operate an auto care business! He is calm, articulate and fair. he doesn’t leave you hanging, he doesn’t spin you in auto-repair-circles...Laurie, in the impt position she has, is friendly and available...she’s great to deal with. Highly recommend Brad’s +++++ (and a shout out to Kyle from Rosano’s for referring us!)

David B.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
smart fortwo
01/14/2019
Fair and Honest....
It's great to know who you are dealing with on a personal level.

Josh B.
12/30/2018
ON-TIME AND EXCEPTIONAL VALUE AND WORK
I was referred to Brad's from a friend and I sure am glad I took his advice. They saved me $250, got the work done faster, and the total price did not exceed the original quote whatsoever. I will definitely go back to Brad's when I need any automotive repair.

Lincoln Continental
12/20/2018
Always good
Always good work. I have never had a bad experience with Brad's .My fuel pump went out so I was stranded. It was towed in by AAA and they had it fixed the following day! Great work guys!

Ray and Tatiana B.
San Marcos, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
12/12/2018
Reliable
Great, friendly and fast service. So easy to make appointments and they work with my schedule.
Highly recommend

Jane C.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
12/11/2018
The best.
Superb, friendly and extremely competent. Even drove me to restaurant and back so I could have lunch while waiting for my car.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/03/2018
Excellent service....as usual!
Unplanned, last-minute brought car in(dash warning light came on)....left car, got ride home. Got call indicating issue and solution, added scheduled service and car ready to go next am! Quick, courteous, friendly service as always....thanks!

Stuart W.
12/02/2018
friendly and reasonable
Brad's Foreign and Domestic delivers excellent service, efficiency and integrity. Turnaround time as promised. Brad's Foreign and Domestic earns its highest rating one valued customer at a time.

Michael W.
11/29/2018
Clutch repair
Great and friendly service as always and a free car wash to boot!