Karen B.
Ford Excursion
04/09/2021
Great service, integrity....
Brad's just honored a major warranty repair for me. No questions asked.

BR
Bob & Heather R.
Del Mar, CA
Toyota Sequoia
04/03/2021
excellent service
Brad's is honest and fair, service is excellent. Very qualified mechanics . Been a customer for twenty plus years and wouldn't bother going anywhere else.

Anne S.
Volkswagen Scirocco
03/31/2021
Quick, efficient, friendly service as always...thanks
Professional efficient smog service.....

03/27/2021
The Customer Service
They were friendly and completed the repairs ahead of the time promised.

Marybeth S.
03/16/2021
Honest & Efficient
Have been going to Brads for years. Always good service!

Mark D.
Volvo S40
03/03/2021
So glad I found Brad's!
As the owner of an older Volvo (2007), I am SO glad I found Brad's - and specifically Matt and Layton! My previous mechanic was highly rated, did a great job, was honest with a GREAT reputation - and then he retired and sold his book to another local mechanic who I expected would have the same ethics. Boy was I disappointed!! I am SO relieved to finally have someone who is comparable to my old mechanic and, with the new technology available today, may actually be BETTER! Honest, did the right work as promised, and made me feel like he was genuinely looking out for my best interests! First impressions are everything and consider your first impression impeccable! My mind can now rest easy! Thank you Matt!

SR
Steve R.
03/01/2021
The work gets done right
Been taking my vehicles to Brads for over 20yrs, whatever I needed fixed Matt and his crew always took care of me and repaired it right, Brads Foreign Car will always be my place to go to no matter what I need repaired

PS
Paula S.
Vista, CA
02/16/2021
Friendly good service
Matt takes pride in his work and is always willing to communicate

Lauri works very hard to provide good service.

Thanks for all the years you kept my car running and thank you Matt for being sensitive to financial burdens.

KC
Kristen C.
San Diego, CA
Honda Fit
02/10/2021
Lori and the Crew
I’ve been going to Brad’s for 15 years, and there is nowhere else I’d consider taking my vehicle. Lori is absolutely lovely, and a breath of fresh air to talk to, and I’m grateful for never being pressured into any services - especially when funds were low. They stand behind their work, and I appreciate not only their work ethic, but their kindness and customer service too.

Jose M.
Volkswagen Passat
02/09/2021
Staff
I’m highly satisfied in its entirely with the treatment that the staff provides with, resulting in one of the best customer service I have experienced. I feel highly welcome and treated with honesty. Won’t change Brad’s for any other shop. Thank you Lori!

GK
Gerald K.
02/06/2021
friends
Good work. Reasonable price. Reasonable amount of time to do job.

OH
Otis H.
Lincoln Aviator
02/01/2021
Recent Visit
My Avaitor had thermostat problems and Brad's replaced the after-market thermostat with a OE one. Problem solved and they honored the warranty.

VJ

Otis H.
Lincoln Aviator
12/30/2020
12/29/20 Service
Professional service: fast, effective and competitively priced.