Don ( Chris) H.
Toyota Tundra
10/24/2020
Consistently Reliable
From front office to the repair bay Brad’s is thoroughly, consistently, and reliably professional. They back up their work with excellent customer service. The electronic service reminders and access to vehicle service records is a major plus. Their adaptive response to the Covid-19 pandemic has been notable in that it has not diminished their ability to provide outstanding service.

Mary W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/21/2020
Brad's service team is always friendly, efficient, and willing to please.

Christie B.
Consistently great
I have been going to Brads since they merged with Harrison and have consistently received excellent service. I stopped by today and as always was well taken care of.

Sharon & Richard B.
Always great service
My daughter and son in law bring all of their cars here and suggested I come here as well rather than my dealership. Service and prices were exceptional. I will come back.

Anne S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Excellent service...as always
My 12-yr-old VW Jetta had a major issue....lost the AC. Along the way, a few other minor needs arose in the 110 thousand-mile car...as one would expect...Brad's notified me at ea step and finished up in good time...I now have an almost-new car!

LC
Linda C.
09/19/2020
The best
Brads has been taking care of my Jeep for over 15 yrs. Service is top notch and staff are amazing. Can’t imagine going elsewhere

Kathy S.
09/16/2020
Friendly and trusted service
Have been taking my cars to Brad’s for many years.
It always feels like family.
Been happy with the service and know that I can trust them,

Bill & Jill S.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/12/2020
The people
Brad’s Foreign and Domestic provides consistent customer service, friendly staff and excellent car service. Matt, Roger, Lori and all of the technicians are a pleasure to work with.

LC
Lynne C.
08/29/2020
Fast Great Service!
I was verry happy with how quickly I was able to get an appt (next day) to fix my sons 2015 Mazda 3. The passenger window would not close(stuck in fully open position). They quickly diagnosed problem and fixed in the same day. Also did an oil change for us! Love Brads. Been using them since 2009.

08/12/2020
Laurie is very efficient and helpful in scheduling appointments and explaining upcoming service.

Rachel & Josh G.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
08/11/2020
Affordable reliable and honest
Brought our 2009 Honda in for an oil change and an overview of the car. Got a quick tune up air conditioner blowing cold air for a lot less than we were expecting. Brad’s cares about the locals and is always there and communicate clearly.

Stuart & Isabelle S.
Mercedes-Benz Metris Cargo Van
07/15/2020
Service Visit for 2016 Metris
As we have become accustomed, the service from Brads is always top notch. Easy to set an appointment and prompt accurate repairs on our vehicle. Our visit from 7/14/2020 was no exception.

Don C.
07/15/2020
Quick, friendly service. Great prices.
I've been there several times, mostly for smog check, but also for brake jobs. They are always friendly, and remind me to take advantage of any coupons they may have out there.

Jack G.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
06/29/2020
Most pleasant oil change in town
Always great service and trustworthy advice on what your car needs or doesn’t need. There are a few coffee shops and restaurants nearby in case you decide to wait there while your work is being done. You may want to bring a fold up chair if you want to wait there because they don’t have a waiting area due to COVID. My oil change was completed in less than an hour and around $20 cheaper that Valvoline, where I used to go for my oil changes.

06/22/2020
Excellent!
Consistent excellent service! Thank you!