Anne S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/18/2018
Quick, efficient as usual!
Needed smog this time....was in and out in short time. Service fast, efficient, courteous!

Julie R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/25/2018
Brad's is the Best~!
I have been a customer at Brad's for over 3 years and I have always had a great experience. I found Brad's when I had to have my car towed - and they were recommended by Auto Club..and I have been a loyal customer ever since~ they are efficient, friendly, and fun - and a great value. I always feel confident that they will do an excellent job in a timely fashion - they go the extra mile - literally sometimes when they come to pick me up from home!

Don ( Chris) H.
Toyota Tundra
06/23/2018
Brad's Foreign & Domestic: Professional, Reliable, Honest
Called for an appointment to check air conditioning on newly purchased used vehicle. Call was answered promptly, courteously and asked for a call back number as they were helping another customer. They called back as promised within the time frame they said they would. Appointment was made quickly.

Arrived with vehicle and the check-in was quick and professionally done in a courteous manner and given a pick up time which they met. On retrieving the vehicle the work done was explained thoroughly and patiently with all my questions answered satisfactorily, and was given a time frame to return vehicle for a recheck of the system.

The entire encounter was pleasant and professional and I have been very satisfied with the overall experience. I believe their prices are very fair, and there was no attempt to up-sell or recommend services I didn't need. This was a low key, but very professional experience and I intend to return for future maintenance needs.

Stan and Mary C.
06/21/2018
Great service, fast, friendly
Roger has always been so kind, friendly, and professional whenever we have taken our cars for service. His staff is courteous on the phone and in person. We have been pleased with all our visits to Brad's Foreign and Domestic.

LC
Linda C.
06/20/2018
Best mechanics and service
Everyone at Brads are excellent at their jobs. They have kept my almost 20 yr old Jeep running perfectly. Can’t imagine going anywhere else

05/23/2018
Fast service
Very efficient! Quick service.

Slader B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/24/2018
great service at a great price
Long time customers.
Local honest business

LN
Lolita N.
04/21/2018
The people are friendly and helpful.
When I go to Brad's, I know that they are honest, will take good care of my car and not sell me anything that is not necessary. I feel that they really care about my business.

David M.
04/20/2018
91' Ford F250
Brad's is great. The whole crew, including the cats are always friendly and the front desk communicates what work needs to be done and when they should have it ready.

Duncan and Teri M.
04/18/2018
Reliable
I have used Brad's for over 15 years, and they have found them to be very honest and reliable.

Kimmel S.
04/17/2018
Always easy to get work done and they are all so nice there.

MK

PE
Pete and Peggy E.
04/04/2018
Excellent, Prompt & Friendly Service
We’ve been customers since the ‘80s, and now our kids and through several generations of vehicles.. My daughter’s car needed a major tune this week and the people at Brads took care of her as if she were family to them. Her car runs well. We highly recommend them.

KW
Kathryn (Kit Kat) W.
03/08/2018
Always Great Service
Lauri was alone today and handled everything with total professionalism, as always. I don't take my car anywhere else for service and they never try to "upsell' me, which I really appreciate since I am a single female with limited auto knowledge.

PS
Paula S.
Vista, CA
03/03/2018
They address your needs immediately and get the job done!

Everyone is pleasant and a pleasure to work with. Success comes with building relationships and they strive to make that a priority!
Thank you all!!

Michael W.
Ram 1500
03/02/2018
Great as always plus received a AAA discount AND Lori's cat who jumped in found no rats under the seats!

Janet B.
02/28/2018
The people and service
The people and the service

Charlie and Jane M.
Volkswagen
02/28/2018
You guys continue to be my favorite . You even told me about my drivers window crank frame that needs replacing. Call me when you find it.

Anne S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/11/2018
Courteous, quick diagnosis, efficient problem solution...as ever!
Once more, my inexperienced physical description of what's wrong with how the car is behaving has resulted in an accurate diagnosis of the problem and a quick solution and repair...have been taking various vehicles over the years since BM(before Matt!) and I cannot remember a time when I have not had quality, experienced, courteous service whether it was an oil change, smog check or complete major engine work!

PS
Paula S.
Vista, CA
01/31/2018
Peace of mind
I feel very comfortable dealing with Brad’s. I trust them with my car knowing they will make sure I do what really needs to be done!
I like that they will pick the car up and deliver it back to me. That convenience is so appreciated.
Thank you Matt!