Dan & Judy G.
02/06/2020
Always great service !
25 years of consistent reliable honest service on our vehicles !

02/03/2020
Always Awesome
Always have a very pleasant experience here. Highly recommend!

BC
Brett C.
01/30/2020
Three years of excellent service
I highly recommend Brad's for your Japanese vehicle. Great communication, service, and Roger will shuttle you to and from if needed.

RP
Reas & Kay P.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
01/22/2020
Professional service
They take care of your vehicle and you!

Sharon M.
Oceanside, CA
01/20/2020
Great service. Quality work.
I recently went in for an oil change and smog and as always got great service and work. Lauri got me in and out in about an hour so it was not a long wait at all. Of course it depends on what they have scheduled that day how long you wait ,they can be quite a busy shop because they are so popular! Todd did my smog very quickly as well as Lucas changed my oil and showed me some wear on my front bushings and leaking rear shocks but it did not need immediate attention its good to know what expenses I will have in the near future. Lucas double checked his work and made sure the oil filter was tightened . I never have to worry that nuts or bolts are left un tightened at Brads; something that was always a concern at other shops I have used in the past. I trust completely what they tell me I need . I keep expecting to need brakes but was told they still have wear left. I highly recommend Brads!

SE
Sam E.
Volkswagen Golf
01/02/2020
Alignment Service
A local enterprise. Expert skills by techs. Grateful to find a fair shop for VW’s. Bonus points for the shop’s resident cats.

Anne S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/30/2019
Another great job!
Had my 2008 VW Jetta brought in to diagnose and fix what turned out to be a not-so-common problem the Fri before the Tues holiday...Brad's worked right up to Christmas eve afternoon to get me on the road again! Fast, courteous, expert work as always...thanks!

Linda B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/29/2019
My go to car care shop
I can always count on the team at Brad's, whether it is a big job, or just reassuring me that all is ok. I trust them, and so can you.

MA
Marc A.
Volkswagen Vanagon
12/28/2019
Made my vintage VW run like a champ!
There is no better Vanagon repair shop in North County - Brad’s staff is just fantastic and works miracles

LC
Linda C.
12/14/2019
Best car repair shop
I have been taking my Jeep for all services here for many years and will continue doing so as they are professional and provide excellent service

Mary W.
12/09/2019
Great place, wonderful service.
Always wonderful service. Friendly staff.

Linda B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/27/2019
As always
I can always count on the friendly folks at Brad’s. Good people, good work and good service. Thanks.

Dan & Judy G.
11/08/2019
Always the best service !
Great customer service. Skilled mechanics.

Andrew M.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
10/27/2019
Friendly
Took my truck in cause it felt rough but they didn’t find anything wrong. Most places would have said there was just to get paid. Brads is honest and that’s why I’m a returning customer.

PS
Paula S.
Vista, CA
10/21/2019
Fabulous friendly service!!

Love the felines who seem to run the office!! Lol