Dan & Judy G.
Carlsbad, CA
11/08/2019
Always the best service !
Great customer service. Skilled mechanics.

Andrew M.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
10/27/2019
Friendly
Took my truck in cause it felt rough but they didn’t find anything wrong. Most places would have said there was just to get paid. Brads is honest and that’s why I’m a returning customer.

PS
Paula S.
Vista, CA
10/21/2019
Fabulous friendly service!!

Love the felines who seem to run the office!! Lol

Don ( Chris) H.
Toyota Tundra
10/19/2019
Great service as usual with Brad's.
Brad's has become the #1 go-to for all my auto service needs. You can count on an honest, straight forward assessment of the work needed with absolutely no push to up-sell what you don't need. Professional in all aspects. Exceptional customer care and service along with the top class auto techs keep my vehicles in excellent condition. Thoughtful and courteous front office staff make for a pleasant and smooth transaction every time.

BR
Bob and Heather R.
Del Mar, CA
Toyota Sequoia
10/19/2019
So Sorry It's A Toyota !!
Took in my Toyota Sequoia 2005 with a starting issue. Expecting a big maintenance check up, I was told not ready yet. They took care of the issue and promptly returned the car. Been a customer for 30 years , wouldn't recommend anyone else. Thanks, Roger, Matt and Laurie.

Joe M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/11/2019
Easy as can be - total confidence in Brad's
Brought the car in for routine service and it only needed an oil change. Coupon was applied to the total. They also checked a concern we had but no additional maintenance was required. All done with a smile from the friendly staff at Brad's.

GS
Greg S.
10/03/2019
Roger and the team do great work
Will always recommend these guys.

Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
Kia Sorento
08/29/2019
GREAT SERVICE AND HONEST FEEDBACK
Took my car in for new spark plugs at 107 K miles. Spoke with Rodger a couple of times on the phone made the appointment with him and he took me in when I drove up. Service is excellent I asked him a couple of questions regarding what the dealership told me and I got honest straightforward answers. This is a great company to take your car to for any service. I highly recommend them and they are my new Service Company since my 100,000 mile warranty is up. My car is running perfectly. Dealership charges are higher and they try to upsell. Brads does not do that.

KY
Ken Y.
Del Mar, CA
Isuzu Trooper
08/28/2019
cranky starter
Took me right in and found a difficult part and didn't even charge me. Thank you all for your much-appreciated service!

MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/27/2019
personal attention
I feel that really care about my car

JE
Jim and Susan E.
07/21/2019
Good people and fairly priced good work
The work is done well. The people explain the work to be done clearly and perform the work efficiently.

07/02/2019
Brad’s has serviced our cars for at least 20 years. We return because of the high quality, friendly, service and welcoming atmosphere. Their recommendations are always helpful. I appreciate that service appointments are honored and rides home are offered. Bead’s always provides hassle free service.

Chevrolet Avalanche
07/02/2019
Great friendly, knowledgeable service.

John and Millie H.
06/22/2019
Best shop in North County San Diego
Matt, Lori and Roger, as well as the rest of the team are amazing. Family owned business that is super trustworthy, reputable and does amazing work for a very fair price. Couldn’t recommend them more highly. They have taken care of all of our cars for years. We refer everyone to them.

Jason M.
San Diego, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/10/2019
Superior Customer Service!
My Subaru needed a complete engine replacement. As we went through the project, Matt and his team encountered road block after road block. In spite of the highly unusual circumstances, they prevailed and I have a great running car at a more than fair cost. I am now a loyal customer for as long as they're around!

DT
Dawn T.
06/08/2019
Friendly and helpful!
This is the first time I have had a full service at Brad's and I am very pleased. All fluids were checked and replaced as needed and my tires were rotated. I have had my car's smog check done there many times now. The staff is always friendly and answers all my questions.

CK
Christel and Alan K.
Honda Fit
05/28/2019
No cold air from a c
I explained the problem with my a c and the problem was found fairly quickly and repaired. Price was very fair.

Linda B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/19/2019
Always there to help.
For years your team has taken care of our cars. And, so willing to help upon short notice.
Glad you are in my town.

Michael W.
05/16/2019
New seatbelt
Roger did a fine job of getting the correct one and even put it in. What more could anyone want?

LC
Linda C.
05/04/2019
The best
Cannot imagine taking the Jeep anywhere else. Great service and friendly staff. Thanks to all!!