David B.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
smart fortwo
01/14/2019
Fair and Honest....
It's great to know who you are dealing with on a personal level.

Josh B.
Oceanside, CA
12/30/2018
ON-TIME AND EXCEPTIONAL VALUE AND WORK
I was referred to Brad's from a friend and I sure am glad I took his advice. They saved me $250, got the work done faster, and the total price did not exceed the original quote whatsoever. I will definitely go back to Brad's when I need any automotive repair.

Oceanside, CA
Lincoln Continental
12/20/2018
Always good
Always good work. I have never had a bad experience with Brad's .My fuel pump went out so I was stranded. It was towed in by AAA and they had it fixed the following day! Great work guys!

Ray and Tatiana B.
San Marcos, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
12/12/2018
Reliable
Great, friendly and fast service. So easy to make appointments and they work with my schedule.
Highly recommend

Jane C.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
12/11/2018
The best.
Superb, friendly and extremely competent. Even drove me to restaurant and back so I could have lunch while waiting for my car.

Anne S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/03/2018
Excellent service....as usual!
Unplanned, last-minute brought car in(dash warning light came on)....left car, got ride home. Got call indicating issue and solution, added scheduled service and car ready to go next am! Quick, courteous, friendly service as always....thanks!

Stuart W.
12/02/2018
friendly and reasonable
Brad's Foreign and Domestic delivers excellent service, efficiency and integrity. Turnaround time as promised. Brad's Foreign and Domestic earns its highest rating one valued customer at a time.

Michael W.
11/29/2018
Clutch repair
Great and friendly service as always and a free car wash to boot!

DT
Dawn T.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
11/27/2018
Friendly and helpful!
I have been to Brad's a few times before. Each time, I have been greeted like I am a long time, valued customer. The work on my car was completed in a timely manner and all issues resolved.

James B.
Lexus ES 350
10/27/2018
Knowledgeable advice
I appreciate hearing good sensible answers to my auto maintenance questions. Thta’s Why I’ll come back when I need service.

PS
Paula S.
Vista, CA
10/15/2018
Service Quality
Great service as always!!
Thanks for keeping my car reliable!

Ken B.
Mazda CX-5
10/13/2018
great service!
Matt Cooper, owner of Brad's Foreign and Domestic runs a first class operation. We were buying a used car and he had inspected it and gave it a "thumbs up" but when we went back to the dealer to pick it up, the car had an acceleration problem that it had not had previously. The dealer tried to tell us there was nothing wrong so Matt follow up with the dealer. The dealer then acknowledged and fixed the problem. Thanks Matt for going the extra mile!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/09/2018
Great people, great care.

Mary W.
10/07/2018
Courteous, efficient and honest car service
Great service at Brad's. Roger is so nice to work with every time I have been in for any servicing on our vehicles.

Michael W.
10/03/2018
Perfect!
Always great service and friendly!

LC
Linda C.
09/23/2018
Honest and excellent
I have been taking my Jeep here for many years. They are always able to fix whatever is ailing it.

Anne S.
Volkswagen Scirocco
09/16/2018
Great friendly service as usual!
Car wouldn't start(my bad, haven't driven it often enough). Brad's checked battery(it was fine)...and even checked tires, all fluids, etc...all ok. More excellent, above-and-beyond service! (And I've promised to drive it more often to keep it in good running shape!)

Linda B.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
AWESOME SERVICE
My van is a 1976 Chevy and it still runs GREAT and passes its smog at 42 years old. Brad's has been AMAZING at keeping me safe and on the road. The staff is so friendly and helpful whenever I go there. I would send anyone who needs thier car fixed or just serviced , the rates are reasonable and my cars last forever. Thank You Matt, Lori, and Roger and ALL the mechanics who have kept me driving <3

Joe M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/14/2018
We are always trust our vehicles to Brad's. They are thorough, honest, and provide good communication.

PE
Paul and Betty E.
Close to home 👍
Roger is always friendly, accommodating and professional. Work is satisfactory and charges reasonable