James B.
Lexus ES 350
10/27/2018
Knowledgeable advice
I appreciate hearing good sensible answers to my auto maintenance questions. Thta’s Why I’ll come back when I need service.

PS
Paula S.
Vista, CA
10/15/2018
Service Quality
Great service as always!!
Thanks for keeping my car reliable!

Ken B.
Mazda CX-5
10/13/2018
great service!
Matt Cooper, owner of Brad's Foreign and Domestic runs a first class operation. We were buying a used car and he had inspected it and gave it a "thumbs up" but when we went back to the dealer to pick it up, the car had an acceleration problem that it had not had previously. The dealer tried to tell us there was nothing wrong so Matt follow up with the dealer. The dealer then acknowledged and fixed the problem. Thanks Matt for going the extra mile!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/09/2018
Great people, great care.

Mary W.
10/07/2018
Courteous, efficient and honest car service
Great service at Brad's. Roger is so nice to work with every time I have been in for any servicing on our vehicles.

Michael W.
10/03/2018
Perfect!
Always great service and friendly!

LC
Linda C.
09/23/2018
Honest and excellent
I have been taking my Jeep here for many years. They are always able to fix whatever is ailing it.

Anne S.
Volkswagen Scirocco
09/16/2018
Great friendly service as usual!
Car wouldn't start(my bad, haven't driven it often enough). Brad's checked battery(it was fine)...and even checked tires, all fluids, etc...all ok. More excellent, above-and-beyond service! (And I've promised to drive it more often to keep it in good running shape!)

Linda B.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
AWESOME SERVICE
My van is a 1976 Chevy and it still runs GREAT and passes its smog at 42 years old. Brad's has been AMAZING at keeping me safe and on the road. The staff is so friendly and helpful whenever I go there. I would send anyone who needs thier car fixed or just serviced , the rates are reasonable and my cars last forever. Thank You Matt, Lori, and Roger and ALL the mechanics who have kept me driving <3

Joe M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/14/2018
We are always trust our vehicles to Brad's. They are thorough, honest, and provide good communication.

PE
Paul and Betty E.
Close to home 👍
Roger is always friendly, accommodating and professional. Work is satisfactory and charges reasonable

Michael W.
09/03/2018
Pre-check and service
Very fair and friendly staff and owner!

VG
Vivian and Bob Holland G.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/18/2018
I've been bringing my cars to Brad's (formerly Harris Auto Works) for 9+ years and have always had great service. Late last year, however, I had a less than stellar experience in that I'd asked for a couple of things to be checked and when I picked up my car, the service advisor was picking up her son from school and Roger (who has always been professional and on top of things) had no clue what had or hadn't been done with my car. In his defense, he was fighting a cold that day but I left thinking I might not bring my car back again. It's been about 8 or 9 months since then and I decided to bring my car in for a lube/oil service this week. I'm glad I did because service was back to "normal"!

MK
Matthew K.
08/12/2018
Lori
These guys provide great service and are loyal to their customers. They will always make sure you get what you need

Cardiff By The Sea, CA
07/20/2018
Brad’s provides personal and professional service. Brought my car in just after noon for an oil change and they were able to fit me in short notice and all.

Anne S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/18/2018
Quick, efficient as usual!
Needed smog this time....was in and out in short time. Service fast, efficient, courteous!

Julie R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/25/2018
Brad's is the Best~!
I have been a customer at Brad's for over 3 years and I have always had a great experience. I found Brad's when I had to have my car towed - and they were recommended by Auto Club..and I have been a loyal customer ever since~ they are efficient, friendly, and fun - and a great value. I always feel confident that they will do an excellent job in a timely fashion - they go the extra mile - literally sometimes when they come to pick me up from home!

Don ( Chris) H.
Toyota Tundra
06/23/2018
Brad's Foreign & Domestic: Professional, Reliable, Honest
Called for an appointment to check air conditioning on newly purchased used vehicle. Call was answered promptly, courteously and asked for a call back number as they were helping another customer. They called back as promised within the time frame they said they would. Appointment was made quickly.

Arrived with vehicle and the check-in was quick and professionally done in a courteous manner and given a pick up time which they met. On retrieving the vehicle the work done was explained thoroughly and patiently with all my questions answered satisfactorily, and was given a time frame to return vehicle for a recheck of the system.

The entire encounter was pleasant and professional and I have been very satisfied with the overall experience. I believe their prices are very fair, and there was no attempt to up-sell or recommend services I didn't need. This was a low key, but very professional experience and I intend to return for future maintenance needs.

Stan and Mary C.
06/21/2018
Great service, fast, friendly
Roger has always been so kind, friendly, and professional whenever we have taken our cars for service. His staff is courteous on the phone and in person. We have been pleased with all our visits to Brad's Foreign and Domestic.

LC
Linda C.
06/20/2018
Best mechanics and service
Everyone at Brads are excellent at their jobs. They have kept my almost 20 yr old Jeep running perfectly. Can’t imagine going anywhere else