Business Solutions

Brake Stop & Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JANICE D.
06/24/2022
Great find in an out of town emergency
We were just headed home towing our travel trailer with our truck when the truck died on the freeway. AAA recommended Brake Stop and from the beginning they...

06/14/2022
Quick and easy
In and out in 20 minutes for my smog.. couldn't ask for anything better.

SARAH C.
06/10/2022
Amazing service!
Great service, super knowledgeable and explained everything to me. I will definitely be back. It’s so hard to find a good mechanic, and I am thrilled we...

MICHELLE R.
06/09/2022
Fantastic experience!
Service was amazing. Robert was so professional and wonderful to work with and the price for front brakes w new rotors was very reasonable! Fantastic...

PR
PATRICK R.
05/28/2022
new clutch
great customer service. owner was very nice and helpful with what i need. clutch works good as new like never before. overall great experience