Stratford, CT
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/05/2021
The staff
Always put the customer first

LV
LOU V.
04/05/2021
Oil change service
Great Knowledgeable staff. Attention to detail.

JENIFER M.
New Haven, CT
Toyota Yaris
03/31/2021
Branca's does work that is consistently excellent and I trust my car with them.

RICH H.
Oxford, CT
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/25/2021
Outstanding service
Once again Jeff Mike and crew came through with flying colors. I can always expect prompt professional service from Brancas’s.
Thanks guys, you’re the best!👍

MARGARET S.
Nissan Rogue
03/25/2021
Honest good service at a fair price!
I have been using Brancas for years, always honest, great work and good prices... peace of mind. Recommend them to all my friends and family. Also, Mike, Mark, Tim, Jeff and all the staff and warm and friendly.

GS
GERRI S.
Acura TL
03/24/2021
JEFF BRANCA ROCKS!!!!
Yet again, Jeff and his team blow away all expectations with quality, efficiency and just plain awesomeness. 10 stars, if I could!!

MT
MARIA T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/23/2021
Friendly n respectful
I've been going to Brancas on my son's referral.My nephew goes there and each and every time I go I trust Brancas to care for my foreign auto.Ive never felt overcharged.I will continue to go to Brancas,!

DAN P.
Bridgeport, CT
Volvo C30
03/22/2021
Excellent service & quality workmanship
Excellent service and quality workmanship.

RP
RICO P.
Ram 1500
03/19/2021
Best Auto Center in Milford
Always a good experience. All the guys are very knowledgeable about what they do and always done in a timely manner. Go-to place for auto mechanic.

CP
CHRISTINE P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/16/2021
Excellent, friendly service
Branca’s was recommended to me and the service I received was absolutely worth it! They were friendly and professional in every interaction. The work was well done, and the cost was less than what I’d been quoted elsewhere. I will absolutely go back for future car work!

JOE M.
Trumbull, CT
Cadillac XTS
03/16/2021
Class Act
When you have work done at Branca’s you are fully confident that everything was done properly. Very important factor. Jeff does everything the dealers do, but at a much fairer price. I’ll be back!!

03/15/2021
Very professional and pleasant to do business with.
My car was fixed in less than a day. The price was totally great. The gentleman that I was dealing with explained the whole process so that I would understand. Very Happy with the services.

BC
BRUCE C.
Stratford, CT
Dodge Magnum
03/12/2021
Always great
They are always professional and friendly love Branca’s

DAVE P.
03/11/2021
Terrific work
Went to Branca’s with what we thought was going to be a huge dealer repair. Mike and Jeff were great in determining the problem and fixing it at a very reasonable rate. Very knowledgeable with the issue and great to deal with.

03/11/2021
Local and dependable
First tried Branca’s when we had a problem with our van’s starter. Based off that pleasant experience, we asked them to fix a problem our dealer first alerted us to; we’d held off on it because it was a pricey fix and we got the sense our dealer was trying to sell us on a new car instead. We brought it to Branca’s and they fixed it for less than our dealer’s estimated price. We’re fans now! Highly recommended.