JUSTIN G.
Honda Fit
01/15/2021
Great service as usual!
Great communication and always a pleasure to work with true professionals, thanks again!

Orange, CT
01/14/2021
Very good service.
They make me feel very comfortable with their service. They seem to know what they are doing and never try to sell me things that are not needed.

ROBERT B.
01/13/2021
Very professional excellent service
Exceeded all expectations they always deliver great service at a fair price, great communication I recommend to all my family and friends

DONNA L.

Bridgeport, CT
Nissan Rogue
01/08/2021
The Professionalism
I took my wife car to be serviced and the person who attended me was professional and has confidence in there technicians and service I’m looking forward to bringing my car for service thank you

Volvo XC40
01/07/2021
Quick , professional and expertise
Responsive, reasonable and accommodating! Would definitely return

WD
WALT D.
West Haven, CT
Honda Ridgeline
12/29/2020
Clean waiting room. Hot fresh coffee. Polite profeshenal service.
Short notice. I was early. Took me anyway. Got home early.

Robert C.
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Robert said he is a repeat customer and the staff always do the work correctly the first time and the price is fair.

STEVE B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/23/2020
The right level of service
I always feel like I can trust what the team at Branca's is telling me about our cars. They don't try to oversell services and do a great job at a fair price.

LATOYA S.
Meriden, CT
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/21/2020
Highly Recommend
I can’t thank Mike enough at Branca’s I had a timing chain issue with my car and they were MORE then helpful. The car is back up and running and I couldn’t be more grateful and thankful!!!

JOHN D.
12/18/2020
2005 Tahoe brake lines
Excellent service car is always fixed right the first time !

AC
AL C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/14/2020
Car Serviced
I experience excellent service in a timely manner. The staff is very friendly. I recommend all my family and friends to go to Brancas.

GF
Gina F.
Derby, CT
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Gina said they are always excellent. They are always friendly. They seem to be honest with their pricing. She will always do business with them because they serm to be a nicely run outfit.

KO
KEVIN O.
12/10/2020
My Review of Branca's Automotive
I have been taking my cars to Branca's for 6 years. They have ALWAYS exceeded my expectations and at the very best price!!!!
I wholeheartedly recommend Branca's !!!
They are The Best Automotive Shop in Milford!!!!!

STEVEN C.
12/09/2020
Great customer service.
My girlfriend's mom recommended Brancas, she loved the level of customer service, I was fed up with getting poor customer service from two popular muffler and brake service chains that were in the area, Brancas is lucky to have Mike Cobain and his crew of mechanics representing the company.