TOM B.
North Haven, CT
02/22/2019
They’re just the best
I recommend Branca’s anytime I’m talking to anyone about cars. I’ve trusted them exclusively with my cars since I first brought a car to them over 15 years ago. I wouldn’t think of bringing a car anywhere else.

West Haven, CT
02/19/2019
Excellent as always
I've been a customer for over 10 years. Very Professional, honest and reasonable.

JOHN H.
Honda Element
02/18/2019
Knowledgeable,and tuned in to the customer
Flexible schedules, honest pricing and analysis... I wouldn’t bring my car anywhere else!

FB
FRED B.
02/17/2019
Very easy to schedule service and it’s always done on time.

RD
Richard D.
Honda Element
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard's wife. She said he was very pleased with the experience. She stated she would definitely recommend this business. He was very happy with the work that was done, and the time frame in which it was done. Everything was done very well, and professionally.

JE
JAMES E.
Branford, CT
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/15/2019
Satisfied Customer
It's a No-Brainer, Take Your Vehicle To The Pros and ride away a happy customer.

Orange, CT
02/12/2019
Fantastic service
This was my first visit to the new location and I'm happy to say nothing has changed other than the building. Everyone is just as friendly and honest as before. Can't recommend Branca's enough!

KC
KELLY C.
02/12/2019
Honest auto service does exist!
If you ever felt as if you were, or actually were, being taken advantage of by service advisors or auto tech’s, you will never experience that at Branca’s. They will not try to upsell you any service. They do work that is necessary, they let you know if work can wait, and they will tell you when a vehicle is not even worth having an oil change done. I trust Branca’s completely.

GM
Greg M.
02/08/2019
Plug change
Honest shop. They won’t make up things that need fixing to boost their bottom line. Saved a few dollars from not going to the dealer.

Richard G.
02/06/2019
Service of my Infiniti.
Branca is the best auto shop that I had service my cars. They do such a great job and there works are very outstanding. When they service my cars it's on point. I have recommend branca's to all of my family and friends.

RICHARD G.
INFINITI FX45
02/05/2019
Service of my Infiniti.
I have gotten wonderful service from branca. Everytime they service my vehicles I get great work. The works does such great work that I recommend branca's to all of my family and friends.

DON W.
Cadillac Escalade
Responsiveness
Always go back Mark and Jeff very responsive even when they are busy Great service and customer focused

JOHN D.
Monroe, CT
Subaru Legacy
02/01/2019
Branca’s always accommodates me when I need service
Great job on my car. Jeff and Mark are friendly and get the job done.

GM
GREG M.
Plug change
When I got home last night I thought the $487 was for plugs and the coolant change. When I looked this am apparently not. Then I saw you charged me $22 each plug that cost $9 and looked at the 4 bolts Mark said made the job so hard for that $319 labor charge. Total bill ends up at $75 for each plug!! Sorry guys it’s not a Ferrari. I was screwed without a kiss but thx for the ride.

KRISTIE M.
Nissan Rogue
The best
This is the best place to get anything done on your car. I would give them 100 stars.

CA
CARMINE A.
01/29/2019
Great, friendly, competent people
Had a problem and Jeff diagnosed it. Suggested it be fixed right away and they did it.

DK
DEBBIE and HENRY K.
Lexus GX 470
01/24/2019
Branca’s is the best!
We’ve been going to Branca’s for quite a few years now and many of our friends also go there on our recommendation. I feel respected as a customer and appreciate their honesty, excellent work and friendly atmosphere. I wouldn’t go anywhere else

SK
SUSAN K.
Lexus ES 350
01/24/2019
The Best
The min I brought my car in for a brake job, they had me in and out. Not a long wait and the price was very reasonable.

EW
Elizabeth W.
Derby, CT
Lexus IS 250
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she was satisfied with what was done and the way things were handled.

EM
ED M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/23/2019
Staff. RJ Tufano and Mark the Manager
Top notch team at Brancas. So easy to schedule.