Luther S.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/08/2021
brandt automotive worked on 88 chevy
Curtis and done a good job in a timely manner

LH
Linda H.
Lancaster, WI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/04/2021
Employees are fantastic and very helpful.
The entire staff is very knowledgeable. Always ready to help and explain. I have referred to friends.

Tyler M.
Highland, WI
GMC Yukon XL
05/28/2021
Had a good idea of what my vehicle needed. The Braudt team verified the concerns and resolved them. Even though the potential repairs could exceed my budget, they were able to facilitate the repairs without damaging potentially faulty components and completed my service beyond expectations. Staff is always friendly and personable. Im happy to have a reliable and local repair facility.

05/28/2021
Always great service
Always fantastic service!

Lancaster, WI
05/21/2021
Fantastic service!
Braudt’s scheduled my car for an oil change quickly and efficiently. They were kind, professional, and timely with their service! I can’t say enough good things about their work and their communications.

Jennifer F.
Hazel Green, WI
Dodge Journey
05/21/2021
Outstanding!
Outstanding customer and automotive service!

John S.
Muscoda, WI
Chevrolet Pickup
05/21/2021 Category: Service
John said he recommends this facility.

Martha R.
Silverhill, AL
Ram 3500
05/19/2021
Great job on time and nice staff
Great prices friendly staff

Shawn W.
Platteville, WI
Kia Borrego
05/14/2021
Speedy service
Had my alternator go out on my way to work. They were able to get me in and fixed without a scheduled appointment. Thank you for getting me up and going again along with speedy service.

GT
Gina T.
Bagley, WI
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/04/2021
Immediate service!
I was able to get my car in right away, and Steven was able to reclamp a heat shield so it quit dragging. Friendly, and very reasonable price! Thank you!

Roger C.
04/30/2021
Service!!
Never a disappointment.

Jennifer F.
Hazel Green, WI
Dodge Journey
04/16/2021
Amazing Customer and Vehicle Service.

SN
Steve N.
04/14/2021
Very courteous, friendly, respectful auto shop.
I had a tire going down real fast, I was just going by the shop and pulled in. Steve was extremely helpful and got the problem fixed and I was on my way in no time.I am very pleased with his customer service.

Cindy B.
Stitzer, WI
04/13/2021
Great service and very friendly
I get fast, friendly service, excellent service. The new owner my arrangements for my 2 vehicles right away for the oil changes.

04/05/2021
Friendly staff and clean environment
Able to get me in within hours of calling