Debi H.

Lancaster, WI
Kia Sportage
02/28/2021
Excellent Sevice
Fast and excellent service department. They work for you and never against you! SUPERFANTASTIC HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Montfort, WI
02/26/2021
Great customer service. Calls and let you know of service required when asked them to check on something out that you may be concerned about. Works you in on short notice or for a tire repair. I can drop a vehicle off and pick it up later, close to us for service.

DK
Deloris K.
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Deloris said the business provided reasonable service and made her feel comfortable.

WW
Wade W.
Woodman, WI
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Wade said this business has always been good to him.

Lorre B.
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Lorre said the experience was fine.

Tom M.
Wauzeka, WI
Chevrolet Cruze
02/22/2021
Cruze ready to crue
Paul Bender and his team doing an amazing job doing the little things which have you always considering them for your next visit. I thought I needed 2 new tires but Paul's experience suggested that I consider four. While what I didn't want, I've worked with Paul long enough to know that he was right. I should be good now for some time, thanks again to Paul and the crew at Braudt's.

KJ
Kevin J.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/16/2021
Prompt service
Prompt service lets me know any other issues with auto which is important to me as I drive about 3000 miles a month

Mount Hope, WI
02/13/2021
The staff is always friendly. The price and turnaround time are reasonable. I've never had a problem with Braudt's service.

LH
Linda H.
Lancaster, WI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/11/2021
Everything
Always go above and beyond!

Roger C.
02/11/2021
Taking care of the customers
I have always trusted them and they have never let me down. They exceed expectations time and time again. I highly recommend them the next time you need work done not only on your vehicle but also small motors.

GMC Sierra 2500HD
02/05/2021
Always willing to go out of the way to help out

Benjamin M.
Mount Hope, WI
Jeep Liberty
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Anne. She said the business was responsive and provided good service.

MK
Mark K.
02/03/2021
Excellent service, reasonable price.
Quick, thorough & competent service. They don't try to upsell by suggesting "needed" repairs. It's nice to feel as though someone is not trying to take advantage of me.

Danielle C.
Platteville, WI
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/29/2021
Always great service
I'm always well taken care of at Braudt. I've been bringing my vehicles there for 11 years and I trust them completely. I teach at the high school in town, and also really appreciate that I can drop my car off in the morning, they give me a ride to school, and then they drop my car off in the lot when it's done. Great service, honest people, great work. Braudt is awesome.