LK
Loretta K.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Loretta said she received prompt service from the staff. She had a tire emergency and they got right on it for her.

Rose S.
Stitzer, WI
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Rose said that they get her in whenever she needs them. They are always courteous.

Benjamin M.
Jeep Liberty
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ann. She said that the place was very responsive, got the vehicle in quickly and fixed it well.

Cindy B.
Stitzer, WI
09/07/2019
Great service and new tires.
I have our vehicles maintenance at Braudt. They tell me about anything I should be looking into. I had one tire wearing out more than the rest on the Ford Fusion. I was just about to take a trip to Indiana. They gave me a quote and I got the new tires plus a rebate. I also get tire rotations for free.
I though I would have to buy a new lawn mower and spend at least $6000 got my old one fixed and basic oil changes for less than $300. I had a hydraulic leak. I saved a lot. Thanks to Braudt Automotive. Jamie and Paul are really helpful. Shelly is great at helping me with my rebates.

09/04/2019
Always helpful to make sure you truck is running well.

Jesse K.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/30/2019
Close to home
Got you in fast and work was done fast

PB
Peggy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
08/22/2019
Right N Tight Service Inc
Joe was great! I had a high estimate from someone else, so took my car for a second opinion. He saved me tons of money and found something else the other place had not found. I will continue to go to them always now. I have recommended to someone else already and they will be contacting them soon......wonderful place!!

TK
Tristan K.
Dodge Avenger
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Tristan said that he got a faulty starter at the place, but it all came out ok.

Julie B.
Buick Lucerne
08/19/2019
Great service on a Monday morning
Worked me in immediately this morning. Huge screw stuck in my tire over the weekend. Decided to have them rotated too. Great guys!

Michael S.
Ridgeway, WI
Ford Five Hundred
08/16/2019
intoxilockmadness
The service was great on your end but rating dropped because Intoxilock botched the paperwork and now its been several days and I haven't heard back from anyone. I can see why so many shops don't do interlocks anymore because it seems like much hassle for not a lot of money....

HC
Holly C.
Dickeyville, WI
08/14/2019
Same day, high quality service
Braudt Automotive was able to get me in the same day I called to schedule an oil change. When I picked up my vehicle, they noted 2 other maintenance issues I may want to have serviced at my next oil change. I appreciate them pointing the other issues out and giving me the chance to schedule it to be done when I wanted instead of pressuring me to do it that same day. Great customer service.

Dan M.
Montfort, WI
08/12/2019
The work,people,and services
Great service and work,If there is a problem they will fix it!

LA
Lota A.
08/05/2019
We have been going to Braudt Automotive of Fennimore since they started. We are very satisfied with their workmanship and their dealings with us. We wish them continued success for many years to come.

Kia Spectra
07/30/2019
Tire repair
Repair was done the same day I called.

Michael M.
Madison, WI
07/30/2019
Desperate
Our vehicle was towed to Braudt based upon the recommendations of several citizens in Fennimore as we’re from out of town and were in desperate need of help. You all earned that reputation through your great communication and service. Thank you!

Joyce B.
Oregon, WI
07/17/2019
Informative. Complete evaluation of my highlander to include a break job. I don’t have to worry about my suv breaking down. They pay attention to my concerns. Thanks for great service.

BG
Brian G.
Muscoda, WI
Ford
07/12/2019
Convenience
Close to home and knowledgeable about engine care needed.

RU
Ryann U.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Ryann said they did a pretty good job, but his past experiences with them have not been good. He said he did not want to come in for this visit and would not recommend them.

CF
Chad F.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Chad said his vehicle had an unexpected flat tire and the service was completed in a couple of hours.

Chris M.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the employees were informative and helpful. The woman at the front desk was able to schedule him as soon as he called and the price was good.