DK
Doug K.
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Doug said very satisfied overall with services rendered

Darren W.
La Crosse, WI
11/09/2020
Very courteous and helpful
very prompt with addressing my car problems and very courteous

BJ
Brian J.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Brian said it was good service and he was in and out quick.

TE
Tyree E.
GMC Pickup
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Tyree said he has worked with Jamie for years. Always treated him right.

SK
Sheryl K.
Cassville, WI
10/28/2020
AWESOME
On a early morning trip to work my sensor in my vehicle went off telling me I had a tire that was low and needed air. I commute and hour one way to work. I was between Fennimore and Lancaster and had no idea what services were available in that area. I googled places on my phone and braudt automotive popped up. I called them at 715 am even though the hours posted were later than that, I think 730 hoping that someone would be in early. Sure enough Paul I believe answered and I told him my situation. He was super nice and told me to bring it right there and he would get me right in immediately. I pulled up and he went right out and pulled my car in immediately. After further investigation of my issue it was discovered I had a cracked rim that wasn't safe to drive. Paul explained to me that they could fix it but it would take some time. Knowing that I needed to be at work he gave me a loaner vehicle and we discussed a plan to pick up my car that evening on my way back home as I didn't get off until after hours. Not only did they repair my cracked rim they also noticed that I had a bubble in the sidewall of my tire that wasn't safe and replaced it with a used tire with the same amount of tread so that I would be safe in my long commute. I picked up my car that evening and the bill was laying in the seat. I was so pleasantly surprised in how affordable the bill was. I stopped in the next morning and paid my bill. Again very courteous and kind. I couldn't begin to thank them enough for helping a girl who wouldn't even know how to change a tire!! Thank you all so much! I will definitely recommend you to everyone !

TR
Toni R.
Dodgeville, WI
10/22/2020
Personnel
Great place very timely

10/21/2020
The people at Braudt Automotive are great.
Great place great service.

La Crosse, WI
10/20/2020
I really appreciate them fitting me in to there schedule

Jim W.
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they have always been good to him if he needed a ride they were always available.

Carl C.
Buick LeSabre
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Carl said it's the best as far as he's concerned. He wanted to thank them.

Jim P.
10/13/2020
Close to home
Always available to help with mechanical issues

Cindy B.
Stitzer, WI
10/12/2020
Great service and very friendly
I got my tire fixed within hours and my oil changed. Fast, reliable service. I ask questions and get good answers. I am so glad my tire was slowly leaking air her and not in Madison. I am sure my service would not have been as fast or friendly.

JV
John V.
Jeep Cherokee
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with John's wife. She said they had brakes done and did a great job.

TE
Tyree E.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Tyree said he has always had good luck with Jamie and the team at the business.

John S.
10/08/2020
Quick expert and dependable!
I always get great service from the Braudts. His dad was the same dependable type!