FB
FRANK B.
GMC Yukon
02/14/2019
Effecient and professional service!
Always consistent, on schedule and repaired correctly the first time! Using this service for all of our vehicles for over 20 years!

SARA S.
Richardson, TX
Toyota Matrix
02/08/2019
Excellent service and people!
Brazos Valley Automotive is the ONLY place I trust with my vehicle. They give it to you straight/are honest and aren’t one of those shops that are trying to upsell you on every little thing. My car was having brake and alignment issues, and I was really needing it back as quickly as possible. Brazos Valley Automotive got it fixed in a DAY. Incredible. They did an impeccable job and treated me as a valued customer. So thankful for them!

01/21/2019
Friendly & Proffessional
Courteous, receptive, professional, prompt & friendly.
I feel I am in good hand when I take my car for service or to be fixed.

WANDA B.
01/18/2019
They were polite to me on the phone and listened to my complaint about the car.
My car was ready when they said it would be and it feels more sound now when I drive it. Appreciate good service close to home.

WILLIAM "BILL" B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/18/2019
Competent and Honest
It is great to have a place where you can take your car and ask them to fix whatever needs fixing. What you get is a fine job at a fair price.

LC
LISA C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/17/2019
Trusted service
Since we moved to College Station we have used your service. I always trust you will do a great job.

WS
WILLIE S.
Buick LeSabre
12/22/2018
A team that gets it done
A straight forward honest approach is hard to find these days. There's no hype or con. Good reasonable prices- solid work- agreeable staff- works for me!

12/21/2018
Routine service
Everybody is courteous, efficient, and professional.

JONATHAN M.
11/20/2018
Great!
Every visit, every time - good work, great customer service and communication.

TE
TERRY E.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/17/2018
Great service, friendly staff.
Not only is the service great and the staff is friendly. They gave me a good recommendation. The Right Shop will be replacing the headliner in my truck in about a week.

BARBARA M.
11/16/2018
Trustworthy, honest
Thanks for the excellent service!

CHERYL/MIKE M.
Nissan Murano
10/26/2018
Nicest guys ever! Honest and thorough!
Trustworthy and reasonable prices! Very prompt and pleasant to deal with.

WILLIAM "BILL" B.
Lincoln Town Car
10/05/2018
No Charge
A warning light said my suspension was bad. Turns out some one had flipped a switch. They found the problem, unflipped the switch, checked out the entire system and saud they were happy to be of service. Don't go anyehere else!

09/28/2018
Honest
They will tell you what needs repair now or later down the road.

HG
Perfect as always

MICHELLE H.
09/15/2018
Transmission Fluid Leak on 2012 Toyota Corolla
I took our 2012 Toyota Corolla in for what I thought was an oil leak. It turned out to be a broken seal that was leaking transmission fluid. Brazos Valley Automotive diagnosed the problem and had it fixed in just a few hours. Very reasonable repair bill.

MARIA H.
Nissan Sentra
09/14/2018
Trusteful
I take my car to be revised by them because they are very confident.

Cadillac Escalade EXT
07/04/2018
THE place to go to for my car
Such nice, professional, courteous people. My husband wanted me to take my car to BVA for years but I kept going to the Cadillac dealership. I have now switched. Brazos Valley Automotive literally went the extra mile to take care of my car.

06/30/2018
Professional & friendly
Very friendly and approachable. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. Make me feel like my car is in good hands.

JIMMIE B.
Bryan, TX
Chevrolet Traverse
04/17/2018
Best Automotive service around
We have known Gordon Wilhelm for many years and were thrilled when he opened this business years ago. We have sent many of our friends to Brazos Valley Automotive over the years because we know we can count on a great job done in minimum time for a low price. We can count on honesty and quality of service for ourselves and anyone we send there.