WB
WILLIAM "BILL" B.
Lincoln Town Car
10/05/2018
No Charge
A warning light said my suspension was bad. Turns out some one had flipped a switch. They found the problem, unflipped the switch, checked out the entire system and saud they were happy to be of service. Don't go anyehere else!

09/28/2018
Honest
They will tell you what needs repair now or later down the road.

HG
Perfect as always

MICHELLE H.
09/15/2018
Transmission Fluid Leak on 2012 Toyota Corolla
I took our 2012 Toyota Corolla in for what I thought was an oil leak. It turned out to be a broken seal that was leaking transmission fluid. Brazos Valley Automotive diagnosed the problem and had it fixed in just a few hours. Very reasonable repair bill.

MARIA H.
Nissan Sentra
09/14/2018
Trusteful
I take my car to be revised by them because they are very confident.

Cadillac Escalade EXT
07/04/2018
THE place to go to for my car
Such nice, professional, courteous people. My husband wanted me to take my car to BVA for years but I kept going to the Cadillac dealership. I have now switched. Brazos Valley Automotive literally went the extra mile to take care of my car.

PV
PARVIZ V.
06/30/2018
Professional & friendly
Very friendly and approachable. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. Make me feel like my car is in good hands.

JIMMIE B.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/17/2018
Best Automotive service around
We have known Gordon Wilhelm for many years and were thrilled when he opened this business years ago. We have sent many of our friends to Brazos Valley Automotive over the years because we know we can count on a great job done in minimum time for a low price. We can count on honesty and quality of service for ourselves and anyone we send there.

COLETT C.
04/11/2018
Trustworthy!
I had heard so any great things about BV Automotive, but it still exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

RE
ROY/LINDA E.
04/06/2018
Subaru tiress
As always I was 100% happy. The tires were in sooner than I expeded and the work was done quickly. Satisfied with all aspects of the service.

TC
TY C.
04/05/2018
GREAT SERVICE AND FAST
Bobby and his team at BVA got my Jeep in and out in a timely manner. They diagnosed the problem and recommended fixes right away. They do a great job of communicating and providing trustworthy service. Their prices are very competitive. I highly recommend BVA for your auto repairs.

KELLY S.
04/02/2018
Short wait, quick service!
My daugter's car was not running right so I took it to Brazos Valley Automotive. They were able to fix it the same day!

MF
Your honesty

MARIA H.
Nissan Sentra
03/22/2018
They are great professionals.
Extremely professional.

TC
TY C.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/18/2018
FAST AND THOROUGH
Call one day, received the car the next. These guys quickly diagnosed the problem and got my car out in one day. I trust them to know my vehicle and to give me a fair price for the work. Highly recommend Brazos Valley Automotive.

GJ
GERALD J.
03/04/2018
Honest and efficient.

JANIE M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/28/2018
Gordon is always willing to listen to the problems I am having with my car
Best automotive place I have taken my car. I trust what they have to say about repairs to my car

JIMMIE B.
02/25/2018
Great customer service and quick turn around
Very satisfied with service and will be going back

LISA/BILL B.
Kia Soul
02/18/2018
Great service at a great price
Estimates are accurate and done right the first time!

FL
FRANCES L.
02/18/2018
Car maintenance .
Kind, prompt to an old woman customer and old car. Always satisfied.