JIMMIE B.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/17/2018
Best Automotive service around
We have known Gordon Wilhelm for many years and were thrilled when he opened this business years ago. We have sent many of our friends to Brazos Valley Automotive over the years because we know we can count on a great job done in minimum time for a low price. We can count on honesty and quality of service for ourselves and anyone we send there.

COLETT C.
04/11/2018
Trustworthy!
I had heard so any great things about BV Automotive, but it still exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

RE
ROY/LINDA E.
04/06/2018
Subaru tiress
As always I was 100% happy. The tires were in sooner than I expeded and the work was done quickly. Satisfied with all aspects of the service.

TC
TY C.
04/05/2018
GREAT SERVICE AND FAST
Bobby and his team at BVA got my Jeep in and out in a timely manner. They diagnosed the problem and recommended fixes right away. They do a great job of communicating and providing trustworthy service. Their prices are very competitive. I highly recommend BVA for your auto repairs.

KELLY S.
04/02/2018
Short wait, quick service!
My daugter's car was not running right so I took it to Brazos Valley Automotive. They were able to fix it the same day!

MF
Your honesty

MARIA H.
Nissan Sentra
03/22/2018
They are great professionals.
Extremely professional.

TC
TY C.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/18/2018
FAST AND THOROUGH
Call one day, received the car the next. These guys quickly diagnosed the problem and got my car out in one day. I trust them to know my vehicle and to give me a fair price for the work. Highly recommend Brazos Valley Automotive.

GJ
GERALD J.
03/04/2018
Honest and efficient.

JANIE M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/28/2018
Gordon is always willing to listen to the problems I am having with my car
Best automotive place I have taken my car. I trust what they have to say about repairs to my car

JIMMIE B.
02/25/2018
Great customer service and quick turn around
Very satisfied with service and will be going back

LISA/BILL B.
Kia Soul
02/18/2018
Great service at a great price
Estimates are accurate and done right the first time!

FL
FRANCES L.
02/18/2018
Car maintenance .
Kind, prompt to an old woman customer and old car. Always satisfied.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Lincoln Town Car
02/14/2018
First Class Service
What a pleasure! Honest, expert service. Why go anywhere else!

NB
NANCY B.
02/04/2018
Good Service and Reasonable Price
We have taken our vehicles there and feel that we have received good service at decent prices.

LISA/BILL B.
01/31/2018
Excellent service and value
Always great, personal service. They only do what they say they are going to do. The vehicle is repaired correctly, delivered on time, and the cost is VERY reasonable.

KK
KELLI K.
Cedar Park, TX
01/22/2018
Staff is the best
Staff is super friendly and helpful! Honest work and prices. They really take care of their customers.

GJ
GERALD J.
01/12/2018
Prompt and courteous. Have been doing bisiness with Gordon for about 30 years.

BV
BARRY V.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/04/2018
2008 F150
They always do great work in a very timely fashion. Always do what is needed but don't do anything extra. Charges are very reasonable.

BARBARA M.
12/29/2017
Great first impression
Quick diagnosis and repair, done by lunchtime. That's NEVER happened anywhere else I've taken my car.