JOHN B.
01/28/2019
2013 Malibu Break down and repair
I asked Kevin about sending me a survey so I could write about this event. I was out doing my errands when all of a sudden our Malibu began hesitating and the engine went quiet turning itself off. I eventually got it underway to drop off with Kevin and Bryan. Bryan had Nelson bring it in the garage and they ran some diagnostics only to discover that if am remembering right, it was the exhaust actuator. Bryan, kept doing some research and discovered a companion part had been replaced a year earlier and deep down in the weeds was a Service Bulletin on both of those parts. They gave me copies of my receipts and told me how I could apply for at least a partial refund from GM. The paperwork has been sent in. The experience we've had with our GM products and the high rate of problems, does not give me high hopes.
What does give me high hopes is that Brenner's once again took the extra steps and guided me with advice explaining what I should do. NOTE to all. GM never sent us any kind of notice that these were defective parts. Brenner's got us back on the road in about 24hrs. Yes, I answer their surveys after each repair that I am sent a survey on. Take note, I score them 5 out of 5 every time, because their work is impeccable and they take care of the small details when they notice them so they don't become big problems. Yes, I have recommended them to many of our friends.

Jeff M.
Clifton, VA
01/26/2019
proactive honest communication
Brenner's service is proactive honest communication. Brenner's keeps us rolling down the road and vehicle maintenance up to date. Many Thanks!

EJ
ERIN J.
Catlett, VA
Mazda CX-5
01/25/2019
Wouldn’t go anywhere else
My old car lasted wellll past its expectancy and was in good shape till the very end, and I know it’s because of the reliable and honest maintenance of Brenner’s Advanced Automotive. I trust Kevin and Brian when they tell me something needs to be done or if they say it’s possible to wait, and they are always up front with costs. I wouldn’t take my new car anywhere else.

Sarah M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/24/2019
Always excellent
As usual they exceed our expectations. Honest, super friendly and they go out of their way. Whenever we have an issue they help us figure out the best way to fix the car given our circumstances. Best mechanics we’ve ever had!

ME
MaryAnn E.
Virginia
Lexus ES 300h
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Pete. He said the staff is great and the service was good.

Mazda Tribute
01/17/2019
Found a critical problem
As soon as I walked in and said the name of the previous owner, the gentleman immediately had the car history. Since the car had already been inspected he didn’t charge me for another inspection and went straight for the problem. He found another, significantly more important problem and called about fixing that first. Overall I appreciated the speed and courtesy.

BP
BILLY P.
01/11/2019
Cathy P
Brenner’s Advanced Automotive is an incredible business. They are very kind and take the time to explain their work on our vehicles. One time, I was at a light and someone told me my rear tire was shimmying. I had a flat the day before and called AAA to fix it. I pulled into Brenner’s and they took the time to help fix it. My handicapped daughter was in van and they fixed it with us in the van. They were glad to help and they care about their customers. We are so glad to have been referred to Brenners. They will have us as lifetime customers. Keep up the good work!

JOHN B.
12/27/2018
2013 Malibu Scheduled Maintenance
That time of year is here for our winter maintenance check up. One thing you can always count on is when you bring in your vehicle for regular maintenance, the Brenners will look things over and give you a heads up about things you will need to have worked on in the future. Bryan and Kevin will also let you know if all is well with nothing to currently worry about. Their advice always allows us to plan on when we might need to buy new tires, keep an eye on brakes etc. This is why we've been turning our business over to them since the beginning of this millennium. Two of our three cars have been done this month, the newest a 2018 Equinox has been back at the dealer's 3x since Memorial Day, because we needed warranty work done.. Go to Brenner's if you want your work completely the right way, the first time.

WP
WELLS P.
Always Satisfied with services
Brenner‘s Automotive is the kind of place that you can always count on to deliver fast professional quality work. They do an excellent job and always make me feel welcome. Will never use any other car repair services !

WP
WELLS P.
Great customer service-Hometown feel
These guys have been in business over 30 years. Great customer service and quality work always with a smile!

David P.
2001 highlander
They have kept this car alive through some major problems. Hope to get another 10 years.

S2000
Excellent, care of my wife’s baby.

Becky S.
Dodge Dart
12/05/2018
Honest, Knowledgeable and Friendly
Kevin & Brian are wonderful. They are honest knowledgeable and friendly. They explain everything that needs to be done very well and helps you work through what repairs you need to have done. This wonderful local business has been around for many years and I hope is here for many more.

12/04/2018
Friendly, Honest, and competent
I love Brenners! I have been going there for 20 years and I trust them completely! It’s such a gift to be able to trust who is taking care of your car. They always go above and beyond with everything they do, and I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have peace of mind when they take their car in to be serviced. I can’t say enough good things about these guys!!

11/28/2018
Dodge Ram 2500 fluid change
Excellent as usual. Highly advise.
Kevin B., owner from Brenner's Advanced Automotive responded on 11/30/2018

Thanks David for the review, we appreciate your business

TF
Tina F.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Tina said this business was very efficient. They took care of everything she needed in a timely manner. They were able to fit her into their schedule during a busy week.

Jaguar XK8
11/20/2018
XKR
Very complete car exam, correction on areas needing maintenance, but not making work. Excellent work and reasonably charged for.

FM
Frank M.
Leesburg, VA
Acura TL
11/19/2018
Great service at fair prices
Brenner's Advanced Automotive is always reliable. Kevin and Brian allow me to have confidence in my car even as it now has almost 200K miles. Let's keep it going.

FB
Frank B.
11/09/2018
Solid service
Recommend Brenner's to all auto owners. Their service is excellent, personable, and reasonable. If you haven't used them yet give them a try!

Tim S.
Toyota Avalon
11/08/2018
So far so good!! Thx
Thx for the fine service & for keeping the cost to a minimum! God Bless you guys!!!