MANUEL S.
10/17/2018
Always Excellent Service
Had my annual state inspection and oil change.. They took me in right away got me out in about 45 min..They are always courteous and professional, most importantly they are honest and very competitively priced.. Will continue going to them for all my vehicle needs..

Jaguar XK8
10/03/2018
XKR
Lots of work needed, excellent as usual, thanks

Michael G.
Volvo S40
09/26/2018
Technical success
Technical success is always achieved.

Marcus H.
Virginia
Honda Civic Si
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Marcus said he appreciated the staff working with him.

09/21/2018
2010 Dodge
Always excellent service, and timely. Always find the bills to be fair.

LH
Larry H.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Franklin. He said this business was very good and he trusted them dearly with his vehicle. They did good work.

RE
Reginald E.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
09/13/2018
Outstanding customer service
I have had my vehicles services here for over 20 years. They provide outstanding service at a great price. They provide superb feedback as to the issues and make sound recommendation for service going forward. Highly recommended.

09/08/2018
Efficient and fast
Knowledge, skills, service and honesty are the best here.

08/30/2018
2001 Toyota
Always efficient and helpful. Assist in directing to service they may not do also. Highly recommend.

ES
Eugene S.
Manassas Park, VA
08/25/2018
2004 subaru. Great mechanics. Honest. I would not go anyplace else.
I have had the pleasure of knowing Kevin & Bryan for a number of years. They have taken care
of my three vehicles. All old in the "golden years" They (Brenners staff) are the best and I would not take my vehicles to any other auto shop. .

Chevrolet Uplander
08/18/2018
06 Uplander
Our son must have hit a pothole which wrecked one of the back tires.We tried to get the spare lowered out of its well underneath the van and couldn't do it, we called for Roadside Assistance from Allstate and were told it was so corroded under the vehicle, it would have to be towed in for it to be released by our favorite auto shop. Yes the Donut Tire was stuck and had to be cut out of the well before a new tire lift could be installed. The tire originally on the vehicle was not repairable. We had two new tires installed, a new lift was installed and back ON THE ROAD AGAIN. A VERY EXPENSIVE POTHOLE. Once again our grateful appreciation to Kevin and Bryan tracking down a new tire lift for our 12 yr old van. THEY HAVE THE BEST CONTACTS TO SOLVE PROBLEMS. We know everything was done right and we appreciate all of their efforts.

FF
Frank F.
Fairfax, VA
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the staff fixed the problem very quickly. They provided great service.

Chevrolet Uplander
07/18/2018
06 Uplander
Dear Brian and Kevin,
Thank you for all of your efforts to keep us on track with a well organized maintenance plan. Current inspections both went without any trouble and you let us know, their was nothing on the horizon that would need attention.

Sincerely,
John and Kerry

Ross W.
Centreville, VA
Saturn Outlook
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Ross said he appreciated how communicative everyone was and also very understanding.

07/15/2018
2013 Malibu Scheduled Maintenance and State Inspection
Dear Brian and Kevin,
Once again the advice you gave me about the shape of the tires on this car being we'd probably be in need of new ones for inspection was right on the mark. Looking at the tires the weekend before I brought the car in even I could see the tire rot along the sides of the tires. We had planned for this and you were right on the mark with the Guestimate you gave us back at New Years, tidied up a couple of maintenance things that needed attention and off we went right on schedule as you promised.
As I usually do, I am going to reiterate to people how you can count on Brenner's to carefully look over your vehicle, and they will continually give you reminders when it is time to do necessary maintenance. Do the maintenance as they recommend and it will keep your vehicle on the road a long time. I just thought when I combine the time you provided service on two of our three vehicles you've kept them on the road for a life of 28yrs combined. We thank you for all of the care you've given to servicing our vehicles, and we can't remember when something wasn't done right the first time.

John and Kerry

John T.
Clifton, VA
Acura RDX
06/30/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff was honest, timely, and provided quality work at a reasonable price.

Michael W.
Vienna, VA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he recommends this business for service.

06/13/2018
2013 Malibu 27000 plus miles
I brought the vehicle in for regular maintenance prior to an expected 1000 mi trip. An inspection of the car revealed some hoses for the coolant system were leaking, and that one of the tires had a screw embedded in it. Tire repaired with a plug and the bill less than what I thought it would be. Coolant leak repaired and we're back on the road. We followed up on a plan to order new tires in time for inspection next month. Kevin and Brian do a good job of keeping an eye on our vehicles maintenance schedules and help set up a plan for dealing with them. We want to tell all those that have yet to do business with Brenner's, this is the small business auto repair facility that you may count on being loyal to you and looking out for you and your family's safety. Treat yourself and try them out. Have recommended Brenner's to many friends in the past.

Dan M.
Virginia
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Dan said his overall experience was good. They are trustworthy, reasonable, reliable and straightforward. He has been very happy with them. People from his church recommended them. He has only been there once. The repairs are well done. He stated he has to trust the mechanics were talking straight with him. His vehicle is working better than expected.

LH
Larry H.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the staff do great work.