Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 2.85714/5Overall Rating 2.85714/5rating 2.85714rating 2.85714rating 2.85714

DO
Daniel O.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, attentive staff
Pulled in, my car was serviced immediately. At the conclusion of the service, my car was washed and ready to go. Always a pleasant service experience at Brian Bemis.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.  Thank you for the 5 stars.

AC
Albert C.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Positive and professional
Went in for an oil change. Service Advisor was positive and professional.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars.  We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

We look forward to seeing you next time.

07/08/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.  Have a great week.

SK
Susan K.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Raphael in Service is a great asset to Bemis.
Raphael has great customer service. He smiles. He really wants to help give the best service possible. I have not used Bemis recently because of higher cost than competitors and lower customer service. Because of Raphael I may change my mind
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Mickey M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I always get fantastic service at Brian Bemis Hyundai. Awesome Dealership!
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you so much for the great review.  We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

06/21/2018 Category: Service
Good Visit
The service was excellent, as usual. However, I do not like the new plan whereby one can no longer make an appointment for an oil change. I don't like the idea of driving all across DeKalb and into Sycamore only to find out that the line for service is so long that I will be forced to return another time.. I think other customers may be unhappy with this new plan also.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.  While we have gone to a bring your car in paradigm, we will always allow you to schedule an appointment if you want.

Thanks again for your business, time and input-

David B.
Saint Charles, MN
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Emergency Service on our 2014 Hyundai Sonata Limited
The service department and technician went above and beyond to diagnose and fix the issue with the brakes on our trip. Got us in and out in 2 hours.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

2008 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2018 Category: Service
They have your concerns first
Do good work and stand behind it. They are friendly. They always give your car back in better shape and cleaner than when you brought it it.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for completing the survey.  Your kind words are much appreciated.

WS
Wendy S.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, prompt and thorough service
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the 5 stars.  When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Dixon, IL
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Trusted Dealer
Good people, trusted dealer
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

We look forward to seeing you again.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Watch the Labor Charges
I was told that it was time consuming to get to the spark plugs and it would take 2.5 hours to replace them - well over $500. They were however shown in the video they sent me. When I questioned this they said "some of them are hard to get to" - this made me suspicious so I showed up less than one hour later to get my car and it was done. The billing needed to be "completed" when I got there and I pointed out that there should be much less labor as the car clearly did not take as long to fix. This does not leave me feeling like there are honest practices going on. I will be waiting for my car when I bring it in or I will have it serviced at a different dealership. This felt like I was being taken for a ride.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations. We always strive to offer and perform service at a fair price.  In that spirit, we utilize industry standard labor time guides.  These allow us to charge a standard rate for time for repairs across most vehicles.  The price we charged was based upon the time guide.  Sometimes, depending on variables, it may take us more or less time than the guide sets out.

We are sorry you feel we are acting dishonestly but this is not the case. This is the industry standard and the most equitable way for us to perform and charge for repairs.

Please call us if we can help you in the future.

TL
Teresa L.
2016 Hyundai Azera
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is always very pleasant and helpful.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you again.

05/21/2018 Category: Service
DeKalb
I never give an excellent review. I was very pleased at the service.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you so much for the very good review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

DO
Daniel O.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Headlight out
Drove in, bulb was replaced quickly, and I was on my way. Great service!
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for completing the survey.  We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

05/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Dropped off my car early Saturday morning (8:00am) as I always do for an oil change. I was told it would be the end of the day. I was called at 10am to tell me it was ready.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thanks for the great survey.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

AV
Albert V.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Elantra 2013
They fixed my wheel bearing great service A+ they even offered me a rental which i didnt I refused since i didn't need it.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey.  When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

Thanks again,

05/07/2018 Category: Service
I always get good quick service.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars.  We're glad your experience was a positive one and look forward to doing so in the future.

TJ
Terry J.
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Service at Bemis
Easy to get in .GREAT SERVICE .
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle.  Thank you so much for the great review.

Cynthia S.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Recall
I got a notification that there was a recall on my vehicle. Called the service dept and they had the part in stock so I got right in.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 04/28/2018

Thank you for completing the survey.  When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.  We look forward to helping you in the future.

2008 Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Frendly helpful people. doing a Good Job
They treated me with respect. I did not have a long wait time, The time was spend in a clean quiet waitingroom.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

We're glad to hear about your positive experience.  Thank you for the great review.