Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.1111111/5Overall Rating 4.1111111/5Overall Rating 4.1111111/5Overall Rating 4.1111111/5rating 4.1111111
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

NR
Nathaniel R.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Great customer sey
Very fast and prompt
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

thank you for your 5 star review and takeing the time to complete survey.

09/09/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly service and great communications.
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

thank you so much for the great review

SV
Susan V.
Saint Charles, IL
09/03/2019 Category: Service
I am continually pleased with the service I receive at Brian Bemis Hyundai. The work that is performed on my SantaFe is top notch. The technicians working on my car really know their “stuff” and I’m confident when I leave the dealership that everything has been done correctly. The service department management team is superior. I’m treated with respect and, as a woman, I really appreciate that.
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

thank you so much for the great review, it means so much to our team .

BA
Bessie A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Walk in service
Prompt attention to my needs. Completed in a timely manner. Treated professionally.
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

thank you so much for the great 5 star review

Deanna L.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
Unfortunaely, it's been my year to deal with car issues...
But, whenever I need something the service department has been very helpful with my (at times, overly) questioning. They also are very personable and Boris tried to put my mind at ease during some stressful moments.
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

08/29/2019 Category: Service
Good job .
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

thank you for the great 5 star review , we appreciate you takeing the time to review our team.

2018 Hyundai Kona
08/28/2019 Category: Service
The people are awesome
The guys in service are super nice

thank you for the great 5 star review

KW
Karla W.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai Sonata Sport 15000 mile maintenance device appointment.
I really like the fact that they seemed to work hard at making my experience a good one from the time I called for my appointment until the time I picked up the car when the work was complete. I especially was impressed by the shuttle service which I'd never used before. Very Happy!

Yorkville, IL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
it was alright
Please clean the chairs that you expect us to sit in and wait for our cars. They are Nasty. Also a TV in a quiet room would be nice, so you don't have to hear every sales dude go into the bathroom.
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

thank you for your review your comments are important to us. with the new name change you will see a complete face lift of the ford/hyundai store in the near future.

KT
Kevin T.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Dan and Jason
Best guys I've ever dealt with
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

thank you for the great review and takeing the time to fill out the survey

NE
Nancy E.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always Dependable Service
Easy to schedule a day to have new tires installed on my 2016 Santa Fe. Boris was a big help in verifying the tires were available. Wait time was less than I expected.
Thanks
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

thank you for the great review it means alot to our service team

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Miscommunication
We weren't pleased with the communication regarding the price of service. One price verbally prior to service and a much different price when picking up the vehicle. The service manager helped resolve the issue but it shouldn't have been an issue in the first place.
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

thank you for your review. our goal is to provide 5 star service. that was the purpose of the adjustment . im currently  working with our office on getting your refund. my  apologies that its taken this long. thank you again for your review .

KH
Karen H.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Service managers and everyone else I interacted with were very friendly. Work was done as requested.
The only thing missing was that a new sticker for oil change reminder was not put on the windshield.
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

thank you for the great 5 star review . we appreciate you  takeing the time to review are team. thank you again.

STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

please stop by anytime for a sticker, so sorry we missed it

NE
Nancy E.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Always Dependable Service
From start to finish you can expect professional service and personal attention to your requests. Boris, a service manager, helped me on my last visit and I was pleased with his service.
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

thank you so much for the great review, we appreciate you takeing the time to review our team .

08/03/2019 Category: Service
/Appointment Prefered
I dislike this new procedure of not taking appointments for oil changes. I spent almost 2 hours because of this procedure. Formerly when I had an appointment I was in and out in less than an hour.
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

thank you for the great review , we are continually working on our processes. your comments are very helpful

HR
Herbert R.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant and effective service
Recent experience has been good. Went for an oil change, without an appt, was taken and services pretty quickly. Was asked about tire rotation, useful reminder. Very pleasant waiting area.
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

thank you for the great review, look forward to seeing you on your next service viset.

07/31/2019 Category: Service
Good recovery
They had a little accident with my car but did a great job of getting it fixed and covered the cost of some of the work I had it in for originally. They gave it a first class cleaning and extra service. Very happy with the end result.
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

thank you so much for the great review.

Hampshire, IL
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

your comments are very improtant to us please feel free to call me so we can discuss your service viset. we strive to acheive  5 star reviews , 815-895-4584 x 2918.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Professional Service
Will Definitely Return Again
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

were glad your service experience was a good one. thank you so much for the great review.

07/16/2019 Category: Service
I needed a brake light replaced and I was able to get in right away and they washed my car. Great service.
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

thanks for the great review, were glad your experience was  a good one .