Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 2.85714/5Overall Rating 2.85714/5rating 2.85714rating 2.85714rating 2.85714

Sarah W.
Bristol, IL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Quick and courteous service
After receiving a re-call notice, I called to schedule an appointment. I was told , with recalls, you don’t need to make an appointment. When I took my car in, I was told , we will have to make sure the parts needed to make the repairs are on hand. I travel a distance for my services. If you say I don’t need an appointment, it would be in my best interest to confirm the part for the repair is on hand before I come in. I know you have all the information on the computer. Thank you, Sarah F. Walker

CD
Cathy D.
Quincy, IL
11/23/2018 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the service on my Elantra. The people in the service department are very friendly, professional, and helpful.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
People nice, repairs overpriced.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.

WS
Wendy S.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Reliable service
Quick and honest
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers and we look forward to seeing you again.

10/21/2018 Category: Service
Knows Customer Service
After having a BAD experience with Hyundai in North Aurora, for the last time, I called Bemis because they are local. We talked with Rafael, who went above and beyond when we came in to the dealership. He was great, and offered a loaner car so we could go home to get our 2nd vehicle. Our service was going to take more than 2 hours, and we did not want to wait. He offered a shuttle, so we could go home and get our other car, instead of waiting.
The other dealership gave me the hardest time, when the appointment was scheduled with a loaner car needed.
I will never go back to Hyundai in North Aurora again.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars.  We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

AC
Albert C.
Rochelle, IL
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
Service advisor was friendly and professional during my visit.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for the great review.  We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

Shabbona, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/02/2018 Category: Service
I am always happy with the work done at Brian Bemis..and my car is always cleaner than it was when I bring it in "nice"
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  Thank you for the 5 stars.

Jerry D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/01/2018 Category: Service
They did what was expected and in a timely manner
Got a remote start installed and it works as expected job was done early and all my concerns were answered by the service manager nice job thanks
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and we look forward to seeing you next time.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Really great
Everything I take me car in for service the department is great.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

IS
Ivan S.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service for many years
Service at this dealership and its predecessors has always been excellent! I am disappointed that the rewards program for oil changes has been discontinued. I do appreciate that one no longer needs an appointment for routine service.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars.  Your kind words are much appreciated.

SE
Steven E.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Sales and service staff are very pleasant to work with. The service department does excellent work.
I highly recommend Brain Bemis Hyundai. Sales and service departments are top notch,
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey & allowing us to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

09/14/2018 Category: Service
I didn’t matter to them.
Besides calling to report problem and to get authorization to fix problem, no one called again until work was done, 6.5 days later. Every other conversation was because of my follow-up, every couple days.

Maybe I’m the one who dropped through the cracks of Bemis’ stellar service reviews, but I’m the one who fell through the crack.

And when it comes to getting my car fixed, the 100’s of glowing reviews means nothing to me if I don’t get the service everyone purports to enjoy.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Sandra M.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Convenient, prompt
None
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to see you in the future

LK
Lelah K.
Rockford, IL
09/02/2018 Category: Service
We came in for our first oil change.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you so much for the great review.  Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

SV
Susan V.
Saint Charles, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Where’s the great customer service ?
This dealership used to be a welcoming place. Cost cutting measures are evident. I realize it’s just a place to have your vehicles worked on, but this dealership could be a bit friendlier. I’m not sure I’ll be back.
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Hello,

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. Nevertheless, we are always finding ways to improve; our prices are set to fullfill certain expectations. With the price of the oil change comes a multi point inspection, fluids top off & car wash. Our technicians are ford/Hyundai certified and are always on the lookout for any safety related items that include brakes, tires, and leaks. The tires recommended that were 3"32 by the service writer was to inform you of  a consideration to replace them as tires are a big safety concern. I apoligize if the way the information presented to you was not to your satisfaction & has been addressed. We hope to earn your business in the future and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

-Rafael R
Lead Service Consultant

TL
Teresa L.
2016 Hyundai Azera
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very professional and offers to explain what service I had done.
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate your feedback & thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

-Rafael

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
service
No comment
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

We apoligize for the lack of explination on the work that was done. I can email/fax even have your paperwork explaining the service that was performed. Please feel free to reach us at 815-895-4584. We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to address your concern.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Always Dependable
The Service Department is always professional and knowledgeable. I can depend on good service.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars.  We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.  We look forward to next time.

SK
Stephanie K.
Somonauk, IL
2015 Hyundai Azera
08/03/2018 Category: Service
The Service Process has Changed- Disappointed in BlueLink and Service department
Using my BlueLink Service, I called to make an appointment, but BlueLink's computers were down, so the Rep called and left a message at the dealership for me on a Thursday, and explained they would call me back to schedule the appointment. Tuesday arrives, and still no call. I call BlueLink again, and they say the computer system shows they don't have an available appointment for at least a week. I asked the Rep to call the dealership to make an appointment for me, and they left a message AGAIN. Tired of this Paid Subscription BlueLink Service NOT working for me, I called the dealership myself. The Service Rep explains I do NOT need an appointment, it's first come first serve now. WHAT, since WHEN? I asked the have the regular service done for 37,500 miles, and the Rep tells me" oh that's just an oil change and inspection", which is NOT what my manual says for maintenance. I also ask to have the car wash, AND interior cleaned (which I know is an extra cost). However, the service rep who was on duty when I dropped the car off was highly responsive, and texted me with additional needs they suggested. When I arrived to pick up the car, only the exterior had been washed, the interior was not touched. They did not charge me for the missing additional cleaning however.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Your feedback is valuable to our dealership.  We're sorry to hear of your troubles with BlueLink.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

BA
Bethany A.
Kingston, IL
07/27/2018 Category: Service
.Serbice Reviree
.Srevice not the same as in the past
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.