4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Great service experience
Paul went above and beyond. Really appreciate his help.
PAUL M. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you for taking your time to review us. A 4 star review is  80% we want to be better than that. Please feel free to contact me with any improvements so we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the Sycamore  Hyundai Service Team look to a better customer service experience for you in the future. Don't forget to check our Sycamore Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features.

Laurel M.
Dixon, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly customer service.
Extremely friendly customer service at the service counter. They let you know right away what they are doing or what has to be done.
JOE E. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Thomas S.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Great personal attention
went in to see about getting a rear window wiper for my Tucson and they discovered that I had a couple of open recalls on my truck from over a year ago.....on Wednesday I'm getting the work done thanks to their diligence.
JOE E. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.

Rodney G.
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/28/2020 Category: Service
GOF
Friendly and fair pricing.
JOE E. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for the great five star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at Sycamore Hyundai it really means a lot to us. Don’t forget to check out our website it offers a scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Again thank you and enjoy your weekend!!

BG
Brenda G.
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone was friendly and helpful.
JOE E. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020

Brenda, thank you for the 5 star review.  Hope to see you for your next service, stay well.

DO
Daniel O.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, fast service!
Recall regarding the ABS of my Hyundai. Brian Bemis installed the required component quickly and professionally, despite the current challenging environment. Thank you!

Daniel R.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/16/2020 Category: Service
good
bought 4 cars from them. good people and a great product
JOE E. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 04/30/2020

Daniel, thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate the opprotunity to service your vehicles and hope to be of service in the future.

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Good job
Appreciate the repair and prompt pick-up and drop-off service.
JOE E. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Dennis P.
Hampshire, IL
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Service update.
Work was done properly. Very expensive.
JOE E. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for taking your time to review us. A 4 star review is 80% we want to be better than that. Please feel free to contact me with any improvements so we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the Sycamore Hyundai Service Team look to a better customer service experience for you in the future. Don't forget to check our Sycamore Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features

Stillman Valley, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/06/2020 Category: Service
small problem
Only problem I had is I used the restroom and an employee also used it but did not wash their hands before returning to work--that is never good, particularly with recent happenings with the coronavirus
JOE E. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 03/06/2020

Mark, thank you for taking the time so submit the review. I have noted your comments and will address with the staff.

02/25/2020 Category: Service
Service call
Fast and knowledgeable service. Staff was informative

02/13/2020 Category: Service
Had to get our car in because it wouldn’t start. It was fixed within a day and running great now.

Debra P.
Aurora, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly staff!
Everything was taken care of when I had my oil changed.

SV
Susan V.
Saint Charles, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/01/2020 Category: Service
I needed an oil change and tire rotation for my Santa Fe. I was extremely pleased with the service I received at Brian Bemis Hyundai. The service department was friendly and professional. I paid a fair price for the work that was done. I will definitely be back for future service on my SUV.
SV
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

thank you so much for the great 5 star review

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service writer
Work completed as promised
Cost covered by platinum warranty
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

thank you so much for the great review