Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 2.625/5Overall Rating 2.625/5rating 2.625rating 2.625rating 2.625

Jeff R.
Davis Junction, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service
Horrible service. Felt like I was in small garage with mechanics that lack knowledge
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

spoke with cust 3/19/19. first time dealer looked at concern was unable to reproduce .drove car 60miles. cust returned next day and explained concern happened to him again, dealer drove car several miles and was able to produce a  trans concern, assembly ordered. after assembly was exchanged cust developed leak from new trans.

TR
Thomas R.
Sandwich, IL
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Repair Tech Caused additional problem
I went in to have my backup camera replaced, which was done in a timely manner. I was happy until I drove 30 miles back to my residence and found that the trunk would no longer open. Had to drive back to dealership to have trunk opened. Technician took slightly over an hour to get the trunk open and fix the problem that he caused when he changed the backup camera.

My cost was over 3 hours of my time and 60 miles of my gas due to a careless initial repair. Not really happy.

Dennis P.
Hampshire, IL
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil change.
See comments.
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

dennis , thanks again for your comments see you next viset.
 steve

AL
Aaron L.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
I know the owners and they have always been great to deal with!
All of the Brian Bemis dealerships have always gone above and beyond to make their customers happy.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Survey response
Although my experience in the shop was awful, the service manager Steve called me for feedback. He seemed genuinely interested and was listening to my reasons for feeling frustrated. He said he is trying to make improvements and wanted the feedback. I appreciated him genuinely wanting to know my experience and explaining some of his concerns and plans. Once these adjustments are made, I’d be willing to come back.

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Everything sucks.
Horrible customer service. I never feel welcomed and no one explains to me what I am supposed to do (like where to pull in my car, whether or not to leave the keys in). They don’t listen when I explain my reasons for coming in and they don’t update me on the status of my service. They never seem like they know what they are doing and ask me things like “so they have the parts?” As if I am supposed to know that. When I dropped of my car for an appointment at that time they said “so you’re dropping it off for tomorrow?” No one knows what they are doing and no one is the slightest bit helpful. I have an incredibly frustrating experience every time I go and I Will avoid returning at all costs.
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

goodafternoon .
 my name is steve vihnanek and i am the service mgr here at sycamore hyundai. your comments are very important to me. i left a message on your phone but i will try e mailing you also. i can be reached at 815-895-4584.x2918. i would just like to talk to you in regards  to your service viset.

IS
Ivan S.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Very able and courteous service
Although the service required more time than anticipated, I was treated very courteously and kindly!

03/02/2019 Category: Service
recall service
Recall service for engine computer update. ride provided while service done

SP
Stuart P.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Great Service but online booking a mess
I have never had an issue with Bemis Hyundai service. When you attempt to book an appointment online is where it works 25% of the time.

WS
Wendy S.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Always easy to schedule appt or just walk in. Good service, quick, and honest.

Jill S.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
please send me my mileage mpg rewards card email confirmation
All I had done was my mileage recorded for my new mpg rewards card. Which reminds me that I haven't received my confirmation email from Hyundai since that mileage was recorded.....

Rodney G.
Genoa, IL
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
They are very friendly and get you in and out as soon as possible.

Shelby S.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly staff
The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Rodney G.
Genoa, IL
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
They are very friendly and do a great work on our cars.

SE
Steven E.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
We have been very pleased and have had great experiences, both for buying vehicles and for having them serviced. We have also been very pleased with the Hyundai brand, as my wife has a Tucson and I have an Elantra, both of which were bought, and are serviced, at Brian Bemis Hyundai. We have been very happy with the customer service in both the sales and the service departments.

Saida S.
Sandwich, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/26/2019 Category: Service
what went wrong?? on this place
if i compared for how it was from last year to now last year was a 9 out 10 now 3 out 10 i don't know what's going on
MICHAEL F. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback, I'm terribly sorry to hear you had a poor experience with us back in November.  I apologize that you were told to bring your vehicle back for an inspection when your oil change was due - we are happy to perform an inspection for you whenever you'd like to return to the dealership.  The service manager who was there at the time of your visit is no longer with the company, and our new Service Manager's name is Steve Vihnanek - you are more than welcome to return any time Tuesday-Saturday and ask for either Steve or Mike Ferro.  We are both happy to do whatever possible to make your situation right again.

KH
Karen H.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent care!
I just moved to DeKalb and needed to find a new Hyundai service center. I was very pleased with everything. The people there are very couteous and helpful.
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We are glad to hear that your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you in the future & we thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle!

DO
Daniel O.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
I enjoy my service experiences with Rafael, he is very attentive to detail, and I appreciate the attention he gives to my vehicle.

Daniel Olson
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We are glad your experience here was a positive one. We gladly look forward to seeing you in the future & thank you for allowing us to service for your vehicle!

WS
Wendy S.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for always taking the extra steps for servicing my car.
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We are happy your experience was a positive one! we look forward to seeing you in the future!

12/17/2018 Category: Service
Easy to schedule
Easy to schedule
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey to let us know how we are doing. We thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and look forward to seeing you in the furutre, thank you!

SJ
Stanley J.
Elgin, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Terrible service department
They did not have the key for the wheel locks. They went through the entire car trying to find mine, never put anything back where it was. Glove box, console, rear storage looked like a bomb went off in the car after they found it and were done with it they put the greasy lock back in the rear compartment.
TOM J. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for your response, we are sorry that the vehicle was left a mess. We were  trying to find your wheel lock but were unsuccessful but we did supply you with a lock key now out of our master set in case you were to have a flat.  Sorry for the condition your vehicle was left in.
Please feel free to call me if any other concerns pop up.