Latest Review 19 minutes ago

DOUGLAS O.
Hampshire, IL
06/18/2021
Honest, fair
Nice professional service! Did what was NEEDED, felt no pressure. And was no upselling. I will be bringing my other cars to them next p

TK
THEO K.
GMC Yukon XL
06/16/2021
Owner is involved and cares
Been taking my vehicles to Manny for almost 20 years.

JOSE R.
Cary, IL
06/15/2021
Great customer service and they know what they’re doing!!!
I’ve been going to MB Garage since I bought my first BMW back in 2010 I got to own 3 and he’s the only one and his technicians that work in my cars I trust them Anytime I need an advice. I have called him and has always give me the time and the best help that he can over the phone to solve any issue with my car’s if I’m way.. overall great place!!!

Barrington, IL
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/14/2021
Great find
I was recommended to try MB for foreign vehicles. First impression was that Manny and team are thorough and very easy to work with. They inspected, reviewed what's required to fix and got the work done efficiently. Felt very comfortable doing business with MB. I will be definitely be doing all my cars here.

LH
LEAN H.
06/10/2021
Always great service!
Manny is honest and dependable. I won’t take my car anywhere else.

DENISE G.
INFINITI Q60
06/10/2021
Professional.
Service was very professional.

MICHAEL L.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
06/07/2021

EY
ELISABETH Y.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/02/2021
Great place. Excellent Servive.
Grest place. Excellent service.
Very happy to have found this place.

TH
TANYA H.
Fox Lake, IL
06/01/2021
Competent and Trustworthy
Without reservation, MB Garage is the best! We’ve used them the past 10 years and Manny and his crew have never disappointed us with their service. Manny is honest and fair. He listens and problem solves well. We started out only taking our imported vehicles to MB Garage, but now they works on any vehicle we own. We’ve moved out of the area, but still make the drive as finding a mechanic you can trust is worth the distance!

ROBERT R.
Chicago, IL
Cadillac SRX
05/31/2021
Reliable Service
I was stranded in Huntley and was recommended to MB Garage. Manny took care of me and my wife. I live in Chicago so I had no way of calling my own mechanic. Manny was honest and reasonable. Thank you.

VC
VITO C.
Lincoln MKZ
05/29/2021
Timely service.
Great all around place to deal with.

Audi Q5
05/28/2021
Customer service
Called same day for service and even though he was completely booked still told me he would take care of my car.

Mercedes-Benz C240
05/26/2021
Very helpful!
Straight forward , easy to deal with and helpful.

MA
MATT A.
Algonquin, IL
Porsche Panamera
05/25/2021
Excellent work
Manny and his garage are always professional and do excellent work on all my cars. I highly recommend.

Harvard, IL
Ford Edge
05/24/2021
The welcome to the place was great.
Mechanic was great in getting back to me about the problem and got it fixed at a great time frame.