Keith M.
05/28/2020
Great service and people!
Very friendly staff, and fair pricing. I’ll being going back next time I have an issue.

MN
Mike N.
Upland, CA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
05/27/2020
The level of comfort and care everyone there makes you feel.
I always share my good stories with people.
I heard about Brian's by word if mouth from my son in law.

FR

David B.
Lincoln Town Car
05/21/2020
Good dependable service
Fair price, good service, friendly communication with owner and Cody. Prompt service.

GR
Gabe R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/20/2020
Great place to take your car
Great work at a great price!

GO
George O.
Mazda CX-7
05/15/2020
Brians the best
If your reading this just know brians auto best mechanic around
Cant go wrong just drop off then pickup car is ready to go
#1 mechanics around no doubt

Romeo B.
05/08/2020
Brian’s Automatics Repair Review 5 Stars!
Their professionalism and politeness ..
Rob and Brian are concise with their price quote and they fix my Car in no time. Awesome people!

Kent S.
Acura MDX
05/08/2020
Great friendly service with fair prices.
Brian’s does a great job checking out your vehicle. Rob is great to deal with and really takes care of you. Found my new spot to have our vehicles serviced.

Robyn S.
Saturn SL1
05/07/2020
Another Fabulous Job!
I am so grateful I found an ethical, reliable, and more than competent auto repair shop. I have a 26 year old vehicle that is treated with care!!! The office manager, Rob, is so amiable and he always exudes joy. This shop is a pleasure to conduct business with!!!

Dean H.
Claremont, CA
05/05/2020
Conservatives/Archie buds
No BS, just good work, on time, efficient, professional folks

VS

Great service.
Quick and quality service

Toyota Avalon
05/01/2020
After shopping around came in based on positive reviews and was not disappointed great customer service, very insightful, all in all I had a great experience and will definitely be returning in the future

Manny P.
Upland, CA
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
04/20/2020
Only auto mechanic with Integrity
I'm a contractor with over 30 trucks in my Fleet and as you all know commitments and contract obligations are priority! With Brians Automotive by our side we can meet our commitments!
These guys are honest, reliable, dependable, down to earth and fast, we at MCE Corporation consider the Brian's Automotive part of our team!

Monique S.
04/16/2020
Awesome
Everytime I get my car serviced they are courteous, reasonably priced and quick.