Josh K.
05/20/2019
Professional service
Trust worthy & professional would summarize my experience. I manage a business where our business is adversely affected if our fleet is down. Brian’s automotive has stepped up every time we needed them and I have switched my business to them. I am very happy with my overall experience and would recommend friends, family and associates to use them.

Ray C.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/20/2019
reliable and no gimmicks
I was impressed by the staff professionalism and service. This is the first time using Brian's Auto. I will be taking my future business to Brian's automotive.

thanks guys for job well done

PW
PAT W.
05/11/2019
Brian’s Automotive Repair
No matter what repair or maintenance I’ve had done at Brian’s Automotive Repair the staff gets me in quickly, is always honest and has fair prices. Everyone is friendly and I always get a ride home if I need it. They are professional and knowledgeable. I go there for routine maintenance and repairs and am very impressed.

TL
Tiffany L.
San Bernardino, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
05/09/2019
Oil change/Other Services
Brian’s automotive is the BEST!! There prices are reasonable they are honest wont try to rip you off. Great customer service. Love Brian’s Automotive.

Mike M.
Fountain Valley, CA
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he has been going for years. He said he was over the top happy with the service as usual.

Donald D.
Plymouth Fury
Fury III
great service

SR
Samuel R.
05/02/2019
very professional and on time.
I was referred by a friend, witch I thanked after I picked my vehicle up.
Customer service was very helpful with diagnosing repairs and comminuting all work needed in a timely matter.
Service and work was preformed as needed and on time, this is a great way to run a business.
Thank you Brain and your fleet of mechanics.

Mr./Ms. G.
Chevrolet
VERY FRIENDLY
GREAT WORK LOW PRICES

PC
Phyllis C.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Phyllis said that she was completely satisfied with the service.

04/30/2019
trust workmanship
I trust their work and all my technical qustoins are answered in a inteligent manner.

MZ
Mike Z.
Lexus RX 450h
04/27/2019
Service rating
I have had my 2 cars serviced here for the past 3 years. Very dependable and honest work. Brian and his staff tell you what needs immediate attention and what can wait. I will continue to bring my cars to him for service.

Jairo C.
California
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Jairo said the service was great and the mechanic was very good

Cita C.

TC
Tina C.
Hesperia, CA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Tina said this business is amazing.

WP
WAYNE P.
Hesperia, CA
Buick LeSabre
04/10/2019
Customer & friend....
Courteous & they do good work!!!!!

VP
Victoria P.
Anaheim, CA
Mercedes-Benz C250
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Victoria said this business was helpful. It is not as easy to get in for service since the new management took over. They want an appointment now instead of her just going when she was available. She was able to get in without an appointment when the people in the office was not there.

AV
Andre V.
Rialto, CA
Toyota Sequoia
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Andre said he appreciates the staff allowing him to be a part of the process. They let him observe the work being performed and they give him choices of what he can do.

EC
Edger C.
04/02/2019
Great service.
Great service and would recommend this business to a friend.

Donald D.
Plymouth Fury
04/01/2019
Professional timely service
Appreciated the ride to my office and back. Timely service and reasonable price.

Mike M.
03/17/2019
Solid repairs/reasonable prices
They are keeping my cars on the road!!