SP
Lakewood, WI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/11/2020 Category: Service
The People and the service
This is my 7th Hyundai and am working on making #8 What more can one say!!

Robert B.
Mishicot, WI
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly associates in the service department, very accommodating.

07/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

We appreciate the great review!

Ann B.
Denmark, WI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2020 Category: Service
I love Broadway Hyundai Genesis!
I love how quick and easy it is to get service! It is so convenient from the car care scheduling with the blue link app or just showing up for an oil change and being in and out in about an hour with no appointment needed!
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you for the great review Ann! We truly appreciate it!

LJ
Laurie J.
Appleton, WI
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Good service friendly staff only one thing they did not put a sticker in my window for next oil change
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you for the great review Laurie! I will have your advisor reach out to you and find a way to get that sticker to you.

Combined Locks, WI
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Efficient service
Travelled 20mins but service was worth it.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!

07/03/2020 Category: Service
Waste of time!
If you want to waste your time bring it to Hyundai !
BEN R. from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Diana,

We appreciate your honest feedback. As I write this we just got off the phone with a continuing concern on your vehicle. As I said we will get you a vehicle to drive while your vehicle is in the shop. Thank you for giving us a second opportunity to take care of your service needs!

BEN R. from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

We understand that diagnostic processes can be lengthy and frustrating at times. We do our best to mitigate multiple return visits for our guest but at times they can be unavoidable. We will have you in a noo cost loaner vehicle while your vehicle comes back in for service to avoid any inconveniences for you.

Dale B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Know work will be done right.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for the great review Dale! We truly appreciate it!

JJ
Judith J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
myself
Prompt service and friendly
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for the great review Judith!

De Pere, WI
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Very pleased with the service department. Malik went above and beyond for me.
The people in the service department were wearing their masks and the gentleman that helped me went above and beyond. I did not give 5 stars because I was very uncomfortable inside the building. No one was wearing masks in the waiting area and I'm not sure how often they sanitize those seats. I could not in there for 10 minutes let alone 2 hours. No other staff in the building were wearing masks either. Many people would have no problem with that. I was beyond uncomfortable and spent the huge majority of my time sitting on the curb outside the building.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

We appreciate the feedback. Broadway understands your concerns, and have a policy to mirror our guests. If a guest comes in wearing a mask our staff that works with that guest will also wear a mask. We also respect our guests that choose not to wear a mask. To answer your question- we do have someone here full time to sanitize high touch areas a minimum of three times daily, in addition we disinfect each vehicle pre-service and post service with a disinfectant approved by the CDC.

Bud B.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/27/2020 Category: Service
power windows
Took the car in for a new power window unit. Waited for the car, it was ready in the time that they allotted. Very satisfied with the work.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the awesome review Bud!

Jacqueline K.
Pulaski, WI
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2020 Category: Service
I received excellent service from when I pulled in, the greeters are super nice, along with my Service Advisor Malik Shagosh. My car is running great, no issues. I definately recommend Broadway Automotive!
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

We appreciate the feedback and kind sentiment Jacueline!

06/26/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and great people to work with.
Definitely a 5-Star dealership, which includes excellent service.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for the great review!

MV
Mark V.
De Pere, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/25/2020 Category: Service
another pleasant experience
was kept up to date on what was being done to my vehicle. never have a problem thank you
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for the great review Mark! We truly appreciate it!

Pound, WI
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Nice
Good selection
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

We appreciate the feedback- please let us know how we may earn a "5" star on your next visit.