Overall Rating 4.6379331/5Overall Rating 4.6379331/5Overall Rating 4.6379331/5Overall Rating 4.6379331/5rating 4.6379331
Overall Rating 2.15517/5Overall Rating 2.15517/5rating 2.15517rating 2.15517rating 2.15517

Reagan S.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/12/2019 Category: Service
great service even without an appointment
The team in the service center is great. I was in the area and stopped to see if I could possibly get an oil change. They didn't have anything immediately but scheduled me for just 2 hours later. It was great to get an appointment that quickly. Oil change and new wipers just in time for the snow! It would be great if management would allow the service department to offer coupons without the customer having to search for codes and emails. Not a big deal but it would be easier.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for the great review Reagan! I will forward to our marketing team and make sure you are on the email list to receive the coupons.

Thanks again!

MK
Marlis K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Routine service call
Service continues to be top notch.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for the great review Marlis!

Sandra M.
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change / Tire Rotation
Friendly, efficient staff; always excellent service.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for the great review Sandra! We truly appreciate it!

Jennifer H.
Appleton, WI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for washing my car after an oil change
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the great review Jennifer!

New Franken, WI
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Chris S
Good service.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the great review Chris!

Timothy S.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Always confident
Always pleased and confident with service at Broadway.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the awesome review Timothy!

CP
Chris P.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Timely and efficient
Every promise regarding price, estimates and time needed was completed to the tee.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for the great review Chris! We truly appreciate it!

TH
Terese H.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service headed up by Sterling.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for the great review Terese!

SN
Stephanie N.
Virginia, MN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
The employees!
Employees were great, and the service was quick!
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for the great review Stephanie!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
I usually give them 5 stars
I am a little hesitant to talk to the newer employees in the service department. I had no choice, as I was on vacation and received an email about the tire sale at Broadway. My usual contact was not available. The newer guy gave me quotes on tires for my Geneses. I liked the quote for Goodyear Assurance Max and told him to order the tires and I set up an install date. When I brought the car in for install I questioned the choice of tires because doing my own research, the Goodyear site told me they would not fit my car. The guy at the counter assured me they would. After 20 minutes or so I get a call from him saying that I was right and he apologized. Meanwhile I had to select a much more expensive tire. They did work with me a little on the price, but I feel he should have known better from the start.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for your feedback... I will follow up with the advisor. I know you won't need tires for quite some time, but I would be more than happy to work with you on your next set.

Michelle P.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Great place wont go anywhere else
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for the great review Michelle!

Jason B.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service for a recall
I had a recall on my 2019 Santa Fe, and it was taken care of and then some. They also did a multi-point inspection and had it washed and ready to go when I was done with work.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for the great review Jason!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate it!

Rita S.
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Service at Broadway...a feel good experience!!
Arriving at the Service Center, you consistently know that things will be done right! They have your check in process done in minutes and then you're off
to the comfortable waiting area where you can indulge in plenty of treats ( popcorn, the best around) and refreshments. I enjoy looking at the various Hyundai
models in their showroom. The Kona is on top of this year's Christmas list!! After a few minutes of TV watching, you're notified, " Service work is done and
a freshly washed car is waiting for you." Now who couldn't feel good about something so easy ??
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the kind sentiment and great review Rita!

Jacqueline K.
Pulaski, WI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/30/2019 Category: Service
I always receive great service. Everyone is really friendly. They do a great job servicing my vehicle!
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

Thank you for the great review Jacqueline!

Therese M.
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful, gets the work done
The staff are knowledgeable and helpful. They’re always quick to find a solution whatever needs fixing.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

Thank you for the great review Therese!

Service excellent
Everything was perfect!
Staff was very friendly and did all they could for me. Service was prompt and I will definitely come back for future service!
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate it!

SO
Susan O.
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Nice greeting when you walk in ... work done on time... the service tech helped me troubleshoot my issue with my remote and was happy to help
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

Thank you for the kind sentiment and great review!

Appleton, WI
11/28/2019 Category: Service
2013 Sonata
I don't trust Hyundai period after my engine blew up. Never received reimbursement for my rental car. Then when this dealership was replacing said engine. Took parts of my motor or shields or whatever full of oil and put it into my trunk. I came to get stuff out of my car and I was livid! The corporate wanted a black box inside my car that records my driving which I did not know about for my claim. When it was a failed engine due to a recall. Which resulted me ending up in a ditch and walking 32 miles home. I don't trust Hyundai corporation or Broadway's mechanics. Unfortunately, they are better then the competition far as fixing the actual mechanical stuff and being honest on what's actually wrong. Loving in an area without many options. This is the only place I can come to. The 5 stars was given only because the customer service guy at the counter was nice and easy to deal with unlike the other people that back him.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

I'm sorry your experience was poor. If you would like to discuss further I will be available by phone on Monday

AN
Andrew N.
Manitowoc, WI
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Work
Had a issue with my car jerking. The service manager took the time to find and address the issue. Very pleased with the work.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for the great review Andrew!