Overall Rating 4.6500015/5Overall Rating 4.6500015/5Overall Rating 4.6500015/5Overall Rating 4.6500015/5rating 4.6500015
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

De Pere, WI
2013 Hyundai Equus
07/16/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Great service. Sterling Phaklides was terrific, as usual.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate it!

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
They actually treat you like a customer. Some places do not even want to deal with you.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the great review!

LD
Larry D.
Houghton, MI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/13/2018 Category: Service
True professionals
I have never had a bad service experience with Broadway Hyundai but during this most recent visit they surpassed anything I could reasonably expect. They had to take the vehicle for two test drives as part of the requested service. I was told each drive could take from 5 to 50 minutes. As I headed home (200 miles) after the completion of the service visit I knew I would have to stop for gasoline as I had let the tank get a little low. When I looked at the gauge I realized that they had noticed the low level of gasoline and had added some gas so the test drive would not be interrupted. They didn't say anything or charge me anything, they just did what had to be done. I wish all of my dealings with service calls, no matter what the context or subject, were that professional. If I could give them more than five stars I would.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the excellent review and kind sentiment Larry! We truly appreciate it!

SD
Steven D.
Luxemburg, WI
2002 Hyundai Xg350
Quick Service on Short Notice
My Hyundai was overdue for an oil change and tire rotation. I stopped at Broadway Hyundai without calling ahead and got service right away. I also like the clean customer waiting area and the complimentary soda.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the great review Steven!

Donald S.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
The service department is outstanding the only problem that we have is that our Tucson sport with her bowl has the DCT and we have run into some serious problems with this vehicle we even had to go to arbitration handy will not back up this vehicle with the problems that we are having I would never buy another handy again and I would not recommend it to any of my friends or family
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

I am sorry to hear that you having issues with your Tuscon, but I am pleased to see that Zach did take care of you. Please let us know if we can assist in any fashion. Thanks again Donald for the great review!

SD
Steven D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service
everything went smoothly,as always.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

As always Steven thank you for the great review! It was great to see you last week!

Judy S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
car serviced
great job and friendly people
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the great review Judy!

Kassie M.
Zach is the best
Zach is a great service provider and gets me in when ever I need too!
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the great review Kassie! We truly appreciate it!

WI
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation took less time than my previous experience but when I asked about additional maintenance the service advisor lacked in explaining completely and giving cost. He went on like I didn’t even make a comment
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

I am sorry to hear this. I appreciate the feedback! I would be more than happy to answer any questions about maintenance on your vehicle.

I can be reached at 920-497-6402

Jason M.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Good work
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the great review Jason! We truly appreciate it!

Barbara S.
Marinette, WI
07/09/2018 Category: Service
works package
tire pressure
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the great review Barbara! Please don't hesitate to let us know how we may earn a "5" star on your next visit.

Maintenance
From the beginning with the serve Advisor to the completion of the work is a smooth operation and I feel that I 'm ready to go.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the great review!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
oil change
quick in and out timing, comfortable waiting area, good experience
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate it!

RP
Robert P.
Menasha, WI
Good experience at Broadway Hyundai
Took my car in for its first oil change. Have always gone to a different dealer but enjoyed the change. Service people were professional and knowledgeable. Looking forward to my next visit in 5,000 miles.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the great review Robert! We truly appreciate it!

Karlon M.
Little Chute, WI
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Always prompt and courteous. Very friendly.
Always prompt and courteous. Very friendly.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the great review Karlon! We truly appreciate it!

Brillion, WI
Highly Recommended
The staff at Broadway Hyundai are very friendly and knowledgeable. It is easy to get an appointment that fits my schedule. They do not pressure you into buying "extras", they stick to the service you made the appoint for but point out the things to keep in mind for future visits.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the excellent review and kind sentiment! We truly appreciate it!

GH
Gerald H.
Sheboygan, WI
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the great review Gerald!

John D.
Manitowoc, WI
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled service
Good service and a clean showroom, tasty popcorn.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the great review John! We truly appreciate it!

RL
Russ L.
De Pere, WI
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/03/2018 Category: Service
2012 Veloster
Brought in for check engine light as recommended by Auto Aces. Turned out to be recall related/no charge.
Service advisor (Sterling?) was friendly, professional and took time to return my post service phone call to answer question.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the great review Russ!

Brooke H.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Tire fiasco
Drove in after work due to tire pressure light coming on. Sterling said someone could take a look, and reset if needed. It was discovered that one tire actually had a screw embedded in it (and he showed me). It was not repairable, it needed to be replaced. They were able to replace the tire and had me on my way - despite it being late afternoon, and no appointment. :)
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind sentiment Brooke! We truly appreciate it!