Cathy M.
Peshtigo, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Fast clean service area
Friendly staff. Like having the car washed.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for the great review Cathy!

Krakow, WI
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Good service and was given rented car until the car was repaired.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020
  1. Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate it!

Richard G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Quality Service
Quality service
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you for the great review Richard!

03/23/2020 Category: Service
Very good customer service
Malik keeps me well-informed through each step of my car repair so I know what is going on. From the porters, to customer service, mechanics, including the customer waiting area, and free car wash -- Broadway Hyundai is a quality service center.

PS
Peggy S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Service with a twist
This is the first time that I have ever had a problem after service and even with this, I was taken care of extremely well and as always Sterling made thjings right. Even though it was not his fault, he is a great asset to the service dept!
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for the review, and the feedback. I am happy to hear Sterling got you taken care of.

SR
Shaun R.
Appleton, WI
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Another Great Experience
Straight forward, honest, and helpful. Especially nice with all of the other stuff that is going on in our country and world now. Much appreciated and will most certainly return in the future!
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for the great review Shaun!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Good
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Carol W.
Bonduel, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Employees
The employees working there Re very crit as helpful. Work is excellent.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you for the great review Carol!

Manitowoc, WI
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service as always

Dale G.
Marinette, WI
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Best service I ever had.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you for the great review Dale!

John M.
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Oil change & rotation
Very good
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you for the great review John!

Andrius S.
Keshena, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Service at Broadway!
Over the years, we have bought and serviced our cars at Broadway, their Chevy, Ford and now Hyundai dealerships. All the service departments have been outstanding and never an issue. This visit was when the service department called us regarding a recall on our 2019 Santa Fe. They called, scheduled an appointment and got us in and out in the time they stated.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for the great review Andrius!

NN
Nikki N.
De Pere, WI
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service *STILL* Exists!
I have a 2017 Hyundai Elantra that I bought at a dealership in Appleton. I bought her brand new so I know the kind of "life" she's had the last 3 years (cushy, and well-maintained to say the least)... So last week when the engine started misfiring (at 29k miles), I was super concerned and was actually scared to drive to Appleton from Green Bay with a "jumpy" engine. I called Broadway Hyundai on Military and made an online appointment for noon the same day. When I got to the dealership, the first service guy regretted to inform me that sometimes the online scheduler isn't up-to-date/accurate and my car wouldn't be serviced that day...I wasn't mad/irritated/ticked off by any means, I completely understand the unreliability of technology... I was just bummed & scared to drive a vehicle with engine problems BACK to work... Then, the other service man, Sterling - who heard my car/engine & servicing issue - chimed in and said, "oh, we can totally fit you in... Sounds like a misfire and that shouldn't take too long to diagnose". Excellent! I requested a rental since I didn't know how long I would be without a vehicle. He sent me over to the rental side and the gal that helped me out was outstanding as well! I can't recall her name, but she was very personable and very friendly. Sterling called me later in the afternoon and said all 4spark plugs need replacing and he would need to order them but should arrive and be installed the next day... again, excellent! Just as he promised, the parts came in and I picked my car up the next day and all is well! The customer service and interactions with Sterling and the rental car gal proves to me that real humans who care for strangers still exist lol! It also proves that they care about their jobs within Broadway and how they want the company to be represented. Superb experience and will be buying and servicing my future vehicles at Broadway.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for the awesome review Nikki!

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Repairs are pricey but done quickly. Customer service was head scratching my two female service clerks. Gentlemen helping me was nice.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you for the feedback. I will address this immediately!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/10/2020 Category: Service
The staff is friendly and helpful.
Brian F., Service Manager from Broadway Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020