Code S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/12/2019
Trustworthy and efficient
Had a couple of minor problems with my car and brought it to Danny at Broadway Sunco. They quickly discovered the problem, fixed it for a fair price and had excellent customer service. No attempt to upsell me or make up new problems (always a fear of mine when going to a mechanic). I will be going back if I ever have any future car repair needs

AC
Annie C.
02/09/2019
Very friendly and helpful
I trust Danny and the staff explicitly. I take their findings to be honest and not out to make money off me.

Port Reading, NJ
02/07/2019
Outstanding service
Treated my vehicle as if it was their own. Listened to my concerns, explained everything they did, didn't charge me for a something they looked at that didn't need to be replaced.

Hazlet, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
02/01/2019
I’ve been a coustomer for years. Always great service

SA
Sylvia A.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Sylvia said that the place was good and has very reliable mechanics.

Jason H.
01/31/2019
Honest and reliable
This is the only place I’ve ever taken a car where I completely trust the diagnosis. These guys are the absolute best!

BL
Basanth L.
Ford Five Hundred
01/31/2019
Quick and Professional Service
Danny and his team were nice to communicate with. They arrived to tow the car and within hours I got a call that the car was fixed. While I'm happy they didn't upsell me on anything, or perform unnecessary repairs - the prices could be a tad bit lower. But they are the best the area, will surely return and be a regular.

Honda Civic Coupe
01/30/2019
Quality Service
Very quick and friendly service! Employees were very reliable and did the necessary work they promised in a timely matter.

Ford E-350 Super Duty
01/28/2019
What a mechanic should be
I have been taking my Ford F350 there since it new Danny and his brother have yet to let me down.....give them a try!

David L.
Scion xB
01/26/2019
Best of the Best
I recommend this company for their attention to detail and highly knowledgeable mechanics.
My horns stopped working on my car and I got the oem replacement horns and the problem repaired the same day

Keith B.
Mercedes-Benz R350
01/25/2019
Reliable, knowledgeable
Best mechanic shop available. Always complete the job.

01/24/2019
Excellent repairs with good customer service.
I have been having my car serviced at Broadway Sunoco since about 2010. I have always found the work to be excellent and service personnel knowledge. They are definately the best service station in the area.

TW
Theresa W.
Ford Bronco II
01/23/2019
Fair price, fair practice
I love Broadway Sunoco. You get quality work at a fair price. Car maintenance is oil change, check fluid levels, tire rotation and a scan for any problems. This would have been easily double the price from the dealership. A woman would feel safe using this station. Owners are on site, courteous, and great.

RF
Renaldo F.
Union City, NJ
01/21/2019
Professional, honest and knowledgeable.
This is our second time entrusting our vehicle to Broadway Sunoco and once again we are satisfied. Danny and his team have been professional and honest. They are knowledgeable and complete the repairs within the given estimated time.

ET
Ed T.
Secaucus, NJ
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/17/2019
Blue Bomber Bertha's Bad Brakes
Danny is very pleasant and accommodating. Focuses on the problem at hand, doesn't try to sell other, possibly unnecessary services.

TC
Terence C.
01/14/2019
Very Courteous ...explains the problem and/or gives you options on the situation ...QUICK 💪🏾👽👍🏾
Out of the 50 years I’ve been been going there for 25... even for my bicycle😂 thanks guys
💪🏾👽👍🏾
Sam D. from Broadway Sunoco Service responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks Terence...

Jacqueline M.
01/14/2019
The best Mechanics 😍
They are the best. I can always count on them and I'll never change mechanics....

Maurice P.
Cadillac Eldorado
01/09/2019
Great work guys as always!!! Thank you
Great work and will find the problem and repair within great timing...

EO
Euquerio O.
01/06/2019
My personal experience
Without any exageration this is the best shop i have ever dealt with! Not only are they curtious and very knowlegable ,but they're HONESTY is what makes it such a good place.without going into lengthy detail i just recently took my impala with 109 thousand miles on it which was having a spark plug misfire problem so i suggested replacing all plugs and wires! Not only was i given a very fare estimate but it turned out being half of what the estimate price was! Also i was told that it would be a wayste to replace them all due to only one of them being the problem.ive had experiences where other shops try not only to over charge for labor work but even sometimes charge for work or parts not necessary or parts and work that was either never actually done to vehicle or parts not installed! Yes there are shady shops out there and finding good or honest mechanics is hard.so from my own experiences i say one of the BEST auto mechanic shops around!
Sam D. from Broadway Sunoco Service responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for putting your trust in us! We were brought up to treat our customers fair and like we would hope to be treated. Thank you for the kind words.

Sam DeMarco

DeMarco Brothers

EO
Euquerio O.
01/05/2019
HONESTY! #1 curtious and fsst service! Finding good mechanics is hard this place doesn't try to rip you off by overcharging for labor or for services that were either not necessary or never really rendered such as other shops do!
I have been to this shop on several occasions both for my wifes car and mine as well. I recently had a misfire situation due to spark plug problem and i requested for them to replace all plugs and wires, Danny the owner gave me a verry fare estimate which turned out to be almost half of what the origional price was bc they told me only one was the problem which was replaced and they explained that they did not want to charge for work that was not necessary and that it would be a wayste to change parts that were good! Needless to say my vehicle is now running perfect!