SD
Steven D.
10/17/2019
Super-helpful
They interrupted their other work to help me out of a jam. Been going there for years -- always conscientious, knowledgeable and honest.

PG
Pat G.
10/03/2019
Best Customer service!
Professional, personal and accommodating!

Arielle B.
West New York, NJ
Lexus IS 250
10/02/2019
great service !
Danny was great to work with and very attentive! The service was great! I highly recommend!

Honda Civic Cpe
09/28/2019
Overall, excellent service and professionalism.

Margaret C.
Volvo V50
Number One Auto Service
The brothers at Broadway Sunoco have been my go to guys for auto service since the late 80's, as far as I can recall. I'm just one of hordes of regulars who go to them to keep me safely on the road. They are part of my extended family!

No job is too small or too large, service is prompt, timely & high quality, they are 100% 5 stars in my book.
I recommend them to anyone who is seeking auto service.

VC
Van C.
Annual service
Danny and his team once again provided great service. Our car, once again, is happy and we can’t wait to come back next year.
Service : Annual oil change and fluid check.

CA
Carol A.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Carol said the business was very good.

Joann H.
Buick Encore
09/25/2019
great service
Broadway Sunoco is the only place that I trust with my car. The service is always top notch - as are the people.

Marie W.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Marie said she can count on Danny, Libby, Sammy and Johnny. They are excellent mechanics and go the extra mile.

Colleen M.
09/19/2019
Excellent Service!
Broadway Sunoco have always given me excellent service since I’ve started going to them back in 2007. They recently helped me with an emergency with replacing a flat tire back in early July. Great team! Great service! I highly recommend them!

RV
Ron V.
Union, NJ
09/18/2019
Family-owned and family feel
Just like to say about the guys at Sunoco what a great job I've known them for over 20 years every single time I bring my car in they do an absolutely awesome job I wouldn't trust anybody in the world with the repairs of my family's car thanks guys

John S.
Nutley, NJ
Saturn Aura
09/16/2019
Great job great service. Danny and the boys get the job done right and keep you informed along the way. Never had a problem here. These guys are great and reasonable Highly recommended. Been going here for years they are great in a pinch.

Lynn M.
Nissan Rogue Sport
09/14/2019
A trustworthy local business
Broadway Sunoco’s staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and most importantly, they are a trustworthy neighborhood business. That is something you don’t see very often anymore.

NW
Nathan W.
Dodge Challenger
09/14/2019
My favorite place in jersey c@
I just trust them. They fix all my promlems

Mike G.
Montclair, NJ
09/13/2019
Best mechanics in Hudson County
Best service anywhere. Can trust the Broadway Sunoco people to tell you exactly what you need and no more. Car is running great!

David L.
Scion xB
09/11/2019
Great customer service centrally located friendly staff
Got an appointment for the next day dropped off my car at 10:30 am and car was complete at 2:30 pm
Fast and friendly staff great customer experience.

CR

Weehawken, NJ
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/09/2019
Excellent, as always
Broadway Sunoco is my go to place for car repair - ALWAYS. Only one time did I ever take my car to a dealer for repair. What a disastrous mistake. Danny, Libby and all the DeMarco brothers know what they're doing and they do it right. I trust them, without question, to get it done and get it right.
Sam D. from Broadway Sunoco Service responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you Suzie always a pleasure seeing you 😊. See you soon

Doug R.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Doug said that they are honest and timely. They to help him save money while getting things fixed. Doug said it was a great experience and he appreciates them.

Jill K.
09/03/2019
Always outstanding service!
Have been using Broadway Sunoco for years. Service is competent and prompt! Everyone is always friendly and helpful.