Dan B.
09/21/2018
ALL PERSONELL ARE PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY
Professional employees, they care about fixing the car properly and all personell care about doing the right job, ALWAYS!

TA
Tony A.
09/18/2018
Excellent customer service
They did a great job of engine rebuild and got my daughters car back on the road in 1 1/2 days!

NC
Nancy C.
09/18/2018
Great service, prices, and super job, quick.
Always on time for appointments. Very personable staff that waits right on you. Reasonable prices, always an outstanding job. VERY.. VERY, VERY HONEST. THIS BUSINESS IS THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE., AS IT IS ON THE LEVEL, HONEST. Keep up the good work and THANKS

CR
Cathy R.
Jeep Cherokee
09/12/2018
Excellent Customer Service!!
Very loyal to their customers!! My family has been going to Brogans since I was a child and I’m 63 years old!!

09/07/2018
Flexible and great work and service
Thanks

09/06/2018
Great group of guys
I never feel that they are trying to do more then is necessary. I appreciate their honesty and promptness. Great place.

Stanley C.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
08/29/2018
My Old Van, came in with a Odd Noise, and the Crew, came back with News that wasn’t Good, but after 207 Plus Miles. I figured that it were be. But they were Very Nice and Respectful and Sorry for my Lost.
Anyway.... The Crew was Very Helpful in the way they Explain the Damage and Options.

Megan P.
Dodge Caliber
08/28/2018
Another easy visit!
This is my second visit and I am once again a very happy customer. My in-laws have been coming here for years, so looking for a new mechanic, I decided to give them a go. First visit my car was seen when I was available and was fixed day of. Quarter of the cost where I was quoted else where! Second visit was last minute. My car just died while driving to work. I called and a tow truck was allowed to drop it off and it being later on a Friday, was told Monday it would be done. Was done Monday as promised and price again was very reasonable! I’ve had Matt help out both times and he’s always taken great care of my car and my family! Highly recommend this business!

Brad H.
08/22/2018
Great customer service and trustworthy
Everyone was so nice and I felt like they had my best interest in mind and did not oversell me on my tires. Have already recommended them to my family and my husband will be getting his new tires there two. Thanks!!

AG
Arnold G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/20/2018
Always a great experience! Been dealing with Brogans for years. They go out of their way to please the customer. Very honest and reliable.

KF
Kathy F.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/08/2018
Convenient, friendly, thorough, very professional.
I love that I can make my appointment on line, that I can drop the car off and they promptly work on it and my day is not a total loss. Everybody is friendly and professional.

Jeff R.
08/04/2018
Beat Customer Service in Cincinnati
I know I needed new rotors and possibly brakes and had a foreign sound coming from the front end. Rob and Matt checked me out got me fixed, got me out the door and always at the best price.

Sr. Elaine M.
Chrysler 200
07/17/2018
friendly service people
Appreciate being driven to work so the car can be worked on

Stanley C.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
07/07/2018
Respectful
The Company has respect for everyone who enters the work area. They know that it’s a tying time cause your vehicle has problems.
And they do their Best to respect your problem and do Fast as possible.
The Team makes you like a friend.

Jerry S.
Cleves, OH
07/05/2018
Kindness, understanding and fairness.
Started on vehicle on time and it was completed on time

Dave R.
Honda Fit
06/28/2018
This is the only place I will go for tires
The members of the front desk are top notch. I trust them because they prove that they are trustworthy. Keith Brogan handled my case with professionalism, friendliness and speed. This family company has proven over and over again why they are the best place in Cincinnati for Tires.

Sr. Elaine M.
Chrysler 200
04/25/2018
Friedly service
Appreciated the heads up o what will need to be replaced or repaired

MF
Margo F.
Saturn VUE
04/18/2018
Great
Always friendly, always looking for best solution for the customer

Rachel S.
04/17/2018
Car service
They always tell me upfront the pricing and what needs to be done. They are all friendly

TA
Tony A.
04/14/2018
Overall good
I was there recently to have to repairs done at different times. First I came in for brakes. I later called for an appt for tires. In the time leading up to the tire installation my front brakes have been squealing badly when stopping downhill. I asked them to check them at the tire installation and they said they saw nothing Wrong. They are are still squealing. I intend to contact them this week to come in and have them checked again and get it resolved