BA
Brian A.
Lawrenceburg, IN
10/18/2018
Great service, as usual!
Polite, professional, and timely. What more would you want from a service shop.

GK
Gary K.
10/15/2018
Brakes
Thought our car needed brakes, but they were simply dirty and needed cleaning. Matt assured us the car was sage for our daughter and he'd check the brakes again at her next oil change. Love their honesty and integrity!!

LR
Lou R.
10/14/2018
Always reliable &honest service
Always reliable&honest service

NP
Nanette P.
10/13/2018
Timely service without sale pitching
Fine as wine

AG
Arnold G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
Always great service!
All the employees are great! Honest & dependable! Would not take our van anywhere else.

BR
Becky R.
Honest & great service!
Friendly, honest, hardworking people who provide great service ans trustworthy work! The only place I trust to take my car because I know I will get top work done!!

JN
Jim N.
10/12/2018
You are family to them. They always look for ways to help you
You are family to them. They always look for ways to help you Over and beyond why you were there.

TR
Tony R.
10/11/2018
Solid team of skilled folks with strong focus on customer service
GO LaSalle!
#LRD

KF
Kirk F.
Ford Edge
10/09/2018
Routine service
Very quick, routine oil change & tire rotation. Work to get us an appt. that fits our schedule, excellent overall!

Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/09/2018
Subaru maintenance
Knowledgeable, honest and fair prices. I highly recommend B&F.

Dick R.
Acura MDX
10/07/2018
Offering respect and value to the customer.
Although the location is cramped and the business is very busy most of the time, the level of service, respect for the customer, and value are worth it.

KP
Kim P.
10/06/2018
Always Helpful
I hit a pothole in the afternoon causing quite a bit of noise coming from my car. I called right away and they were able to look at it the following morning to figure out what caused it. They always do a great job with trying to get things fixed in as fast a time frame as possible and for the most reasonable price- which we really appreciate. They have helped us out multiple times and have gone above and beyond to repair our cars. They do a great job.

SF
Susan F.
Nissan Rogue
09/24/2018
Friendliness
Great service timely manner. Nice people. Pretty much my whole family has been going here since my grandfather.

Dan B.
09/21/2018
ALL PERSONELL ARE PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY
Professional employees, they care about fixing the car properly and all personell care about doing the right job, ALWAYS!

TA
Tony A.
09/18/2018
Excellent customer service
They did a great job of engine rebuild and got my daughters car back on the road in 1 1/2 days!

NC
Nancy C.
09/18/2018
Great service, prices, and super job, quick.
Always on time for appointments. Very personable staff that waits right on you. Reasonable prices, always an outstanding job. VERY.. VERY, VERY HONEST. THIS BUSINESS IS THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE., AS IT IS ON THE LEVEL, HONEST. Keep up the good work and THANKS

CR
Cathy R.
Jeep Cherokee
09/12/2018
Excellent Customer Service!!
Very loyal to their customers!! My family has been going to Brogans since I was a child and I’m 63 years old!!

09/07/2018
Flexible and great work and service
Thanks

09/06/2018
Great group of guys
I never feel that they are trying to do more then is necessary. I appreciate their honesty and promptness. Great place.

Stanley C.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
08/29/2018
My Old Van, came in with a Odd Noise, and the Crew, came back with News that wasn’t Good, but after 207 Plus Miles. I figured that it were be. But they were Very Nice and Respectful and Sorry for my Lost.
Anyway.... The Crew was Very Helpful in the way they Explain the Damage and Options.