AG
Arnold G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/13/2018
Needed new tires and they got the job done ASAP. Always a pleasure dealing with Matt and his employees.

12/05/2018
Terrific company. Highly recomend.
Great people, great service.

KE
Kathy E.
12/04/2018
Good job, courteous and prompt.
The job was completed in a reasonable time. The folks were all friendly.

GK
Greg K.
11/26/2018
Fair, kindness and professionalism
You guys are always very courteous and kind. Your work is excellent and priced very fair.

SF
Susan F.
Nissan Rogue
11/25/2018
Thanks
Thanks for getting my vehicle in last minute. Had my granddaughter with me and you guys turned on TV for her. Appreciate you all. Happy holidays

Cathy B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/24/2018
Great service.
Great service, honest and reasonable.

TA
Tony A.
11/19/2018
transmission problem
Very friendly and do a good job trying to solve car problems and satisfy your concerns

GD
Gina D.
11/16/2018
I was treated very well and kept informed. Service was fast and price was very reasonable.

Steve S.
Lawrenceburg, IN
11/12/2018
Honest up front assessments of vehicle issues/condition
The staff has always been accommodating to my needs when it comes to repairs. They don't pressure you to make immediate repairs but always explain the pros/cons to holding off on something. Always able to work with me for a loaner car which makes them very easy to do business with.

Dick W.
Buick LaCrosse
11/03/2018
Repair exhaust
Matt, the work that you performed on my auto was terrific. The exhaust is much, much quieter and appreciated / Job well done.

Randy W.
11/02/2018
Always a great experience
I have been having my vehicle serviced at Brogan Folz for more than 25 years. When I look for someone to service my car, I look for a company that treats me fairly and the Brogan family has never let me down. The integrity and honest advice I receive from them keeps me coming back.
A pillar in the community, they have been the neighborhood go to service and tire company for about 50 years. That means something to see generations of family carrying on the name.

HB
Howard B.
10/26/2018
Oil Change
I brought my car in for an oil change. Instead of using regular grade oil you put in Dexos full synthetic and charged me $65.00 plus shop supplies and tax. The employee who did this said my car required this grade of oil. I purchased this car new 5 years ago & have never had this high priced oil put in my car. I thought I had found a reputable company the first time I had you do work on my car, but I guess not.

CG
Chris G.
10/25/2018
Honest assessments and prices
Complimentary pick-up and drop off service goes a long way. A great family business that treats my family great!

AE
Ann Marie E.
10/23/2018
Gary E
Always friendly, professional, honest! Been going to Brogan for years! Great business! Great family!
Best in Cincinnati! Best in West!!!

RA
Roger A.
10/23/2018
Christ centered, they treat others as they would like to be treated.
The epitome of Mom and Pop. Always customer focused.

Joanne T.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/22/2018
Pleasant and efficient service men.
Knowledgeable mechanics, courteous employees excellent service

Dan B.
10/20/2018
PROFESSIONAL AND EACH EMPLOYEE REALLY CARES!!!!
Professional and caring are traits of each and ever employee!

Jean H.
Saturn VUE
10/20/2018
Visit
Everyone is very friendly and I trust their opiniom

Rob H.
Okeana, OH
10/19/2018
Quality Service
I have been doing business with Brogan and Folz for over 30 years. They do it right!

Dan H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/19/2018
Great hunch of people with excellent customer service with competitive prices
My dad took his cars to Brogan. My wife and I take our cars to Brogan. My daughters take their cars to Brogan. 50+ years. They must be doing something right!