Latest Review about 1 month ago

Sr. Elaine M.
Chrysler 200
04/25/2018
Friedly service
Appreciated the heads up o what will need to be replaced or repaired

MF
Margo F.
Saturn VUE
04/18/2018
Great
Always friendly, always looking for best solution for the customer

Rachel S.
04/17/2018
Car service
They always tell me upfront the pricing and what needs to be done. They are all friendly

TA
Tony A.
04/14/2018
Overall good
I was there recently to have to repairs done at different times. First I came in for brakes. I later called for an appt for tires. In the time leading up to the tire installation my front brakes have been squealing badly when stopping downhill. I asked them to check them at the tire installation and they said they saw nothing Wrong. They are are still squealing. I intend to contact them this week to come in and have them checked again and get it resolved

Mike L.
04/11/2018
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The Brogan crew continues to do excellent work, with pep in their step and great customer service!

NC
Nancy C.
04/06/2018
Fast, effficient, great prices, informative
Never have been to such a wonderful, amazing place. VERY HONEST and one doesn't find that anywhere any more. Thoroughly check vehicle. The whole experience just fantastic. Wish I had known about this place a long time ago. THANKS 10 stars

Dave S.
03/30/2018
Best mechanics on the west side
I’ve been going to Brogan & Folz for years. I’ve recommended them to family and friends because they’re honest, friendly, and do incredible work. If you need work completed on your car, give Matt a call.

SF
Susan F.
Nissan Rogue
03/25/2018
You guys are awesome.
Whenever I call you try your best to get our cars in fast. Your company has been taking care of pretty much my whole family for decades. Since my grandparents, mom, uncles, my children and myself. Your prices are reasonable compared to other business. Thanks for your help.

CK
Chuck K.
03/24/2018
They have my complete trust
I know the work will be done correctly

Charlie M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2018
4 tires and a brake inspection
Fast, friendly and knowledgeable service

SJ
Shellie J.
03/17/2018
Love Brogans!
Love Brogans. Always friendly and great service.

Jennifer W.
GMC Acadia
03/13/2018
Amazing people and service all of the time
We do recommend Brogan to friends and family. Always a great place to go. Now you all need to get a bigger place! :) busy is good, because you all really know how to treat your customers.

SG
Stephanie G.
03/12/2018
Always do a nice job!
They are always very easy & nice to work with. We feel they are very honest about the needs of our vehicles and flexible in fitting us in to their schedules. Highly recommend this location for any vehicle needs.

Debbie W.
Nissan Rogue
02/26/2018
outstanding service
Didn't change the filters just because the service manual said to. At next oil change they will check them again and change the filters then if needed. Friendly, fast, and easy to schedule.

Kelby S.
Mercury Mountaineer
02/23/2018
Oil Change to the Stars...
Good stuff... I wish the car wouldn't have sat for four (4) hours after completion, but Uncle Pat is the man!
Matt Brogan deserves better seats at Cintas Center!

Dan B.
02/18/2018
Professional employees
The quality employees and they all really care about doing things right, the customer and the car!

Stanley C.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
02/07/2018
Fast & Understanding
The Staff At Brogan & Folz, Work as Fast as Humanly Possible and also the Crew and Owner has a Understanding Your Needs.

PD
Paul D.
Chevrolet SS
01/29/2018
4 new Perelli tires
Great job guys!

Molly S.
01/28/2018
They are honest. They are willing to work with me when the job takes longer than anticipated, and when the cost is high.
I had my car towed in, and called at 7:30 am. They were courteous, and willing to take a look at the car. They called mid-day to tell me what was wrong, and gave me a price on the cost to repair. They called at the end of the day to say it was fixed and ready to be picked up. I can always count on them to get it done right the first time.

AG
Arnold G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/26/2018
Best mechanics!
Our 13 year old van needed a lot of repairs. Brogans, as always, did an excellent job. Rob took the time to explain everything in detail. We would never trust our van to anyone else. The most honest & reliable mechanics you’ll ever find!!!