09/18/2020 Category: Service
Great job guys!

Jill G.
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Sonia is wonderful. She always goes above and beyond in her service to the customer.

09/09/2020 Category: Service
Professional, Polite

GC
Guy C.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Good people
When I got hyundai Motor service department person Scott Welch was and us real good not only to me but whoever called or came walking in Scott is very professional in what he does and what he says to customers Scott Welch is very knowledgeable at his position.

09/08/2020 Category: Service
Good people
When I got to hyundai motors service department person (Scott Welch) was real good not only to me but whoever called or came walking in he is very professional in what he does and what he says to customers great service person.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Hello John

Thank you for your response and your review of the service I provided you. You may have misunderstood the survey as a 1 star is a very low score in Hyundai's eyes for customer treatment. I will resend you the survey and if you feel you received 5 star treatment from me we would appreciate the adjustment to the score.

208-631-6920

Ameen A.
Garden City, ID
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Great
The people inside very friendly

David and Denise S.
Cascade, ID
08/26/2020
Oscar Garza is Super!
When we owned our business in Boise we had purchased several Hyundai's as they are very reliable and have great warranties and resale value. Now that we are retired and were in the market for a new Hyundai, we went back again to Bronco Motors Hyundai on Fairview and met Oscar Garza. Not only did he get us a great deal, he is very knowledgeable about the Vehicle and took the time to setup our screen features. He has contacted several times since our purchase to ask us if he can assist us in any way with the vehicle features and service questions. We highly recommend Oscar Garza and Bronco Motors Hyundai. David and zDenise, Cascade, Idaho.

Hello David and Denise

Thank you for sharing your experience with Oscar!

Michael S.
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Awesome dealership great service
Awesome dealership great service

Hello Michael

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback!

Christopher B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Bronco Motors is great
I like the salesman when I'm looking for a vehicle I also love their service department working on my vehicles that I've already gotten from them they're always polite and information on but not pushy I have recommended several people today and they have them happy also

Wow Christopher

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences to our facility and with your friends!

KJ
Katherine J.
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Google
My extended family and I have been going to Bronco Motors for 12 years and we’ve never had a bad experience. We rarely need repairs so it’s mostly routine maintenance that we’ve been there for. I’ve bought several Hyundai’s and this year was the first time I needed an actual repair. The maintenance crew was SO helpful - even going so far as to drive me to and from a hair appointment I had to go to during my emergency repair. They are so professional and their routine maintenance prices are the same or lower than other places. I’d never go anywhere else.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for those kind words Katherine! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to have you as a customer! We are so glad you are happy with our team!

Kuna, ID
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Bronco Motors Fairview Ave. Boise, Idaho
My service was great. No long wait. The service crew was very professional.

Hello Valued Customer

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.

GB
Gavon B.
Orem, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Made a difficult situation so much easier!
We were heading through Idaho from out of state for a family reunion. The car our teenage daughter was driving broke down outside of Boise and we ended up at Bronco Motors Hyundai. Being from out of town and only there for a week, we had no idea what we were going to do. Sonia at Bronco motors immediately knew what was going on. She recognized right away from our description of what happened that the problem was related to a recall item and in minutes she had fully explained the problem and assured us that it would be covered by Hyundai. Thankfully, we had another car we could cram everyone into and were able to leave our
Santa Fe there and get to where we were going. Throughout our vacation, Bronco motors and Hyundai consumer care were in touch with us multiple times to keep us in the loop of what was happening. A week after returning home, our car has been given a new engine and Hyundai helped us schedule a transport service to drop our car back in our home state at our nearest Hyundai dealership. This is our third Hyundai purchase. We’ve chosen them again and again for the incredibly amazing warranty offered. Our two older models have never had major problems and while this newer model did have this problem that turned out to be major enough for a new engine, Hyundai covered it so seamlessly, we hardly felt a thing. They even offered to cover a rental for the amount of time we were out of our vehicle.

Hello Gavon

Thank you for your feedback.

Bronco Motors Hyundai Fairview

07/30/2020 Category: Service
Poor Communication
Issue with vehicle was clearly laid out and brought to the attention of staff when the vehicle was brought in for service, but yet the issue was still not corrected and was needed to be brought back a second time.

Hello Valued Customer

This is not good news. On behalf of Bronco Motors we apologize and want to make this right. My name is Scott Welch and I would like to have a moment of your time to listen to your experience and fix our mistake, if you will allow me. I am very concerned about your experience and want to make sure we correct it as soon as possible. I will be happy to pick up your vehicle and provide you with alternative transportation while repairs are completed. I would like the opportuity to restore your faith and I am 100% confident I can do this for you. I can be reached at 208-631-6920 or you can e mail me back and let me know a good time for me to call you.

DF
Derek-Lee F.
1997 Hyundai Accent
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Loyal to this Great Shop
I've said it before and I will say it again. Sonja is always amazing at the counter. Even with a mask on she is able to recognize me. I feel very welcome every time I step foot into the Service Center, which actually isn't all that often since I have a great Hyundai. But I think you get what I'm trying to say. Thank you Bronco Motors Hyundai Team!

Hello Derek-Lee

That is most definitely Sonia you are describing. Glad to hear she took care of you.

07/28/2020 Category: Service
Bronco Motors Hyundai
I am impressed so far. Service personnel are very well trained and helpful. I also appreciate that they don't have any up selling. Also the oil change cost was reasonable.

Dear Valued Customer

Thank you for sharing your experience