Overall Rating 4.7407411/5Overall Rating 4.7407411/5Overall Rating 4.7407411/5Overall Rating 4.7407411/5rating 4.7407411
Overall Rating 2.51852/5Overall Rating 2.51852/5rating 2.51852rating 2.51852rating 2.51852

CP
Carla P.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Cap
Always good service and always done within the time frame quoted.

MF
Michael F.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2018 Category: Service
I am always told what to expect in terms of cost and time.

Christa S.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Best car dealer ever
Always happy with the people & service from Bronco motors. Love you all so.
Thanks

EB
Eric B.
Winnemucca, NV
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
BRONCO MOTORS SERVICE DEPT. BOISE
We have three Hyundais from Bronco Motors; and all 3 maintained regularly by Boise Svc.Dept.

Sonia is the BEST!!! Knowledgeable & excellent @her work. I fully trust her judgment & recommendations

We will keep purchasing all future Hyundais from Bronco Motors.

KAREN in Sales is also excellent. She sold us all three cars. Your staff excels at Customer Service

James L.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Good review
I have always had a satisfactory experience.

Deborah C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/14/2018 Category: Service
great service.
I was treated very well. You made sure all my needs were met it a timely manner. Would recommend to anyone.

Mark S.
Eagle, ID
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly courteous service
The issue I have is that the rear backup warning does not function intermittently. I reported it on my first service, it evidently did not get recorded. I reported it again on another service, I was told it was adjusted. I still have the problem, I reported this last service, it was checked and I was told it looked like someone had backed into my car an might of caused a problem. I was also told this was noted last time, no one said anything to me.
I looked at my car and I see an area around he Right rear light where paint is rubbed off, no dents. This is not by the sensors, I do not see the relationship or why I should have to pay $200. to have it taken care of . Also my wife's Tuson has the same issue.

CF
Christina F.
Goodyear, AZ
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I took my car into Bronco During a visit to Idaho from Az. Every interaction w a Bronco team member was excellent! Friendly and fast customer service!

Tracy M.
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Efficient
The oil change was quick and easy.

LZ
Lucy Z.
Mountain Home, ID
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Scheduled oil change
The review of the accommodations I almost marked low, but it only because we were unable to find the BSU game on the television in the lobby. An extremely minimal thing that would've added as a joke rather than a true complaint. Over the years that we have owned our Hyundai we have always taken it to Bronco Hyundai and have always been very pleased with the service.

PR
Peggy R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly staff
Always had great service before. Was just frustrated and disappointed that the sunglasses holder issue was not fixed as they indicated it was

Hello Peggy
I am so sorry that we did not get this fixed for you. You are correct that this is NOT COOL! while on vacation. I want to make it right for you. Is there an acceptable time that I can follow up with you and see what we can do to make it up to you?

Fixed Operations Director
208-631-6920

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Great Place to do Business
We loved Bronco Motors and all our Hyundai's through the years. They have given us great service and shown respect for us as customers.

Hello

We really appreciate the feedback and kind words. Let us know if we can do anything at all for you!

Mark G.
Mountain Home, ID
Mr mark
Good service friendly peopl e

Thank You so much!
We appreciate you and the time you took to complete this survey.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Better than Kendall
I will no longer go to Kendall for servicing. I will now become a regular at Bronco motors.
Scott W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Wow! Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to help in any way!

Julie A.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
New car 1st time service
Everything went fine. Only complaint was they said they would vacuum out the car and did not.

Hello Julie
Please accept our apologies that we did not vacuum out the inside of your vehicle when you came in for service. We would like an opportunity to correct our mistake. At your convenience please let us know and we will have alternative transportation waiting for you while we clean your vehicle inside and out. We appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the inconvenience we caused.
Please feel free to contact Georgia at your earliest convenience.

Fixed Operations Director

2016 Hyundai Accent
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Service dept and sales team are outstanding. Very courteous and knowledgeable. Highly recommend this dealership. We have purchased 2 vehicles from them.

Hello

Thank You so much for the positive feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

KJ
Katherine J.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
Always nice, on time, never over charge, clean facilities, so helpful!

Hello Katherine

Thank You so much for the positive feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/06/2018 Category: Service
The friendly staff.
Excellent customer service and friendly staff.

10/05/2018 Category: Service
Got there early and they were able to get my in before my appointment and they were extremely fast finishing. The people at the service desk are very friendly and efficient.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S