Overall Rating 4.733334/5Overall Rating 4.733334/5Overall Rating 4.733334/5Overall Rating 4.733334/5rating 4.733334
Overall Rating 2.53333/5Overall Rating 2.53333/5rating 2.53333rating 2.53333rating 2.53333

TW
Timothy W.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was acceptable.
Just an oil change. It was done quickly. But when I mentioned that my car's fuel economy had declined about 5 mpg in a month or so I was told it was because of the winter grade of gas being used. I don't buy that.

James W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
02/12/2019 Category: Service
My concerns were heard and I received a prompt reply to the problem.
Thank you for your customer care, and continuing to be a dealer I can trust.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
worthless battery warranty
My 4 year warrantied battery died 5 months before the expiration of the warranty period.

I could get a $15 pro-rated refund, but the newly installed battery ($187 with labor) would then only be under warranty for the 5 months remaining on the old battery, instead of the full 4 years for a new product! What sort of warranty is that? A full-price replacement losing over 3 1/2 years of warranty coverage because of a measly $15 credit?

This is my 3rd battery on a car less than 9 years old - all Hyundai installed. It will also be my last battery from Hyundai.

I greatly appreciate the service I've received at Bronco Motors. The service staff are excellent, and they got my car in right away - it had died on the lot.

My disappointment is with this battery manufacturer and its poor warranty, not the workers at Bronco Motors.

Hello Jim

Thank You for your time yesterday. Per our discussion your Service Advisor has made notes in our system. I want to thank you for your feedback and let you know that we value you as a customer.

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
The service staff is friendly and work hard to make an unpleasant task painless. The service workers do a good job working on the car.

Hello Sir

Thank You very much for completing the survey!

Bronco motors Hyundai

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Title can't be blank
no comments

Hello Dear Customer

Thank You very much for your feedback

Bronco motors Hyundai

DA
Debra A.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Service dept

Hello Debra

Thank You for your Feedback!

SL
Shirley L.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
The correction of mistakes were made at once.
A credit for the discount was made ASAP. I was very happy for the immediate correction that you have taken.

Eric K.LEE
The service was O.K.

Hello Shriley

I am sorry to hear that we did not apply the 10% discount. This is most definitely something we can still take care of for you. Is there a good time that I can call you back to help get this taken care of?

Thanks

Joseph B.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service and caring attitude
Certified Hyundai dealer, great mechanics. Get you in and out quickly.

Hello Joseph

Thank you . We will share your response with the team.

AC
Annette C.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast, expert service with a friendly attitude!

Hello Annette

Thank You for yoiur feedback. We appreciate the time you took to send this back. Have a woncderful day!

David W.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Consistent high level of service
the issue with my car was quickly diagnosed and the repair was made in a timely manner.

Hello David

We are happy to hear we were able to meet your expectations. This is our goal each and every visit.

KK
Karen K.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Service/Maintenance
Again just the battery issue.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Hello Karen,

Thank You for your feedback. I will work on training the staff as to providing clear reasons as to the replacement of your battery. I understand from your statement that you were not having any problems with your battery. I as well am not sure of how you previous visit went and if we have ever reviewed the overall healt of your battery with you. I would be more than happy to explain
why we needed to replace your battery and how we can be a little more proactive in the future to try an insure you never haveing to purchase another battery.

I will try and call you shortly

BW
Brenda W.
Eagle, ID
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Sonja in the service department - I am new at having to deal with auto issues and trust her completely for direction.
This was an expensive service call. My car just rolled over 100K and my maintenance program had expired. My hubby passed away recently and he always handled car care and issues, so I contact Sonja in the service department in Boise and she was a sweetheart. We have purchased three vehicles from Bronco Motors and part of the reason is Sonja and I will probably continue being a customer because I feel Bronco Motors cares about me as a customer and I am "safe".

Hello Brenda

Great news. I am sure Sonia will appreciate the feedback. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you.

Thanks

2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Worth it
They were fast and vacuumed out my car for me. They would have washed it but it was to cold. Who. Could ask for more.

Hello Dear Customer

Very nice to hear we mat your expectations. Thank you!

TC
Tom C.
Mountain Home, ID
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Bronco Motors Hyundai
Fast friendly service ! Both the Boise and the Nampa dealerships are top shelf dealers , and service centers , and I really can't chose one over the other . In one word , EXCELLENT !

Hello Tom

Love that word excellent. Thank You very much!

TC
Thomas C.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness of staff, care given to my needs, service performed on time.
Excellent service on the car, however, after the car wash, the person who dried the inside of the car left some things on. Overhead light switch in front was left on and the left side mirror was out of adjustment. Headlight switch was turned to off position and later that day when evening appeared, I had to stop and select the auto feature. More care should be given to this problem.

Hello Thomas

Thank You for your feedback. We will definitely review this with our staff.

Ficed Operations

PW
Pamela W.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
My husband and I have been purchasing vehicles from Bronco Motorea for ocer 25 years
I won't go anywhere else. Service Dept is excellent. I feel very comfortable working with them.

Hello Pamela

Thank you for your support. We appreciate your time and statements on this visit.

Claire M.
Owyhee, NV
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly service
Enjoy coming to the Boise Hyundai service center. All staff are members are very helpful and makes us feel welcome.

Hello Claire

We might add too that we enjoy helping you. thank you for the kind feedback.

CJ
Carrie J.
Eagle, ID
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Sonia
Sonia has been looking after me and my service needs for almost 8 years. She is always excited to see me and I trust her when it comes to recommendations for service.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

You just made Sonia's day!

HP
Heather P.
Kuna, ID
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Poor Service Dept
The service on my car is still not completed. I've spent over five hours at Hyundai and spent $500 and they still don't know what's wrong with my car. I've been asked to drop it off for a full day but because of where I live they can't offer a shuttle or anything back out to where I live. The type of service that I have to have done has to be done at the dealership so I'm stuck with the dealership who hasn't fixed my car yet despite all the money I've spent.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Hello Heather
Thank You for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience at our Service Facility. We take this feedback seriously and to top it off it sounds as if you are also possibly dealing with a safety issue from your response. We always try to meet our customer needs so I am hoping I get an opportunity to talk to you about your situation. I left you a voicemail with my cell number in case you were interested in calling me back before I called again.
I am confident we can help you if we can all work together.

CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Hello Heather

Thanks for following up with me. I will meet you on February 12 and we will get this item taken care of.

AC
Arlean C.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Bronco Motors has been servicing my vehicle for more than 7 years and their service always been excellent. Always very courteous and professional, and they know what they are doing.

Hello Arlean

Thank You for the feedback and serviceing with us. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Matt H.
01/26/2019
Matt Hensley
I was contacted by management and they were very helpful and went the extra mile to make things right.. I am very appreciative and satisfied with their service.. thanks for reaching out to me and for the great customer service..

Hello Matt

Thank you for the opportunity to make things right. We appreciate the opportunity!