Overall Rating 4.7142843/5Overall Rating 4.7142843/5Overall Rating 4.7142843/5Overall Rating 4.7142843/5rating 4.7142843
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

TA
Terrence A.
The way I'm treated
They treat you like a long lost family member
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

You are family and we appreciate you!

2007 Hyundai Elantra
Great pricing, communication improved
After hearing about our negative experience, we got a call from Scott, who asked sufficient questions to improve our experience next time and provide training to staff. He also offered several perks for the next time we come in. I felt that he really cared what we thought and that he would make necessary changes to make future experiences there better for us and others. I would be comfortable returning at a later date and confident that we would not have the same communication problems as we did this time.

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great for pricing, communication sucks!
I was not communicated with to my expectations. When there were delays I was not informed. I am not upset about the delay as much as that I was left in the dark wondering when or if my car was being worked on and would be completed. The work was done less expensively here than the other place I checked for a estimate. The staff was friendly and polite. The facility was well maintained.

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank You for your feedback! We will address this issue internally as a training opportunity. We want to make it up to you and would like to offer you a free detail of your vehicle and we will also provide you with alternative transportation when you drop your car off. I really appreciate you talking to me today.

GS
George S.
Star, ID
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly People
The people are friendly and go out of their way to meet my needs.

Thank You Mr. Customer

We appreciate the kind words. PLease let us know if we can be of any further service to you.

KC
Kamali C.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Service dept
They were very fast & efficient - I was very happy with the outcome!
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Feedback like this is what motvates us!

Christine S.
Service time
Service time for the Recall was great! Thank you!
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank You for your feedback Christine.

We hope to see you next time. Please let us know how we can better serve you.

Nampa, ID
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Your service crew is great! Thank you.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank You for taking the time to send this feedback

John H.
Kuna, ID
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Good communication, very helpful.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Good to hear we communicated well. We appreciate the feedback!

Michael H.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and reasonable wait times
Overall a great experience
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Great Customers have Great Experiences!

Mary L.
Eagle, ID
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Service!sonya
Sonya is professional, thorough, provides complete explanation of the maintenance needed and charges.

Thank You Mary!

This will make Sonia smile ear to ear.

CD
Charles D.
Good Service
Prompt, efficient, reasonably priced service. Very professional.

Hello Charles,

We love to hear this

GM
George M.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great people to work with what else can I say
Great

We appreciate your feedback

Bronoc Motors Hyundai

Eagle, ID
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
People were friendly and the work was done well and on time.

Hello Customer

Thank You for the feedback, It is greatly appreciated!

Shannon W.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
timeliness of service and friendliness of staff
I have already recommended a friend to this dealer and they purchased a vehicle a couple of weeks ago because they too liked the deal, staff, and professionalism they experienced.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

This is precisely why we value you as a customer. Please let me know if we can do anything for you on your next visit as a courtesy due to your referral.

Riley R.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating & quick!
I love the shuttle that can take you where you need to go while you wait AND pick you up. Their service was also very quick, only 40min!

Hello Riley

I m very happy to hear that our staff was able to accomodate you while you were in for service. We appreciate your loyalty to the brand and our facility. Looking forward to your next visit.

Fixed Operations Director

Chris M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Quiek service and they clear and vacuumed the car which I didn’t expect
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Glad to hear we did the unexpected for you. let us know when you need things like this done and we will be happy to perform for you.

JE
Julie E.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Great First Impression- Fabulous Follow Through
I bought my Hyundai used in August. My previous vehicle was European and I took it to a specialty shop. I did not know where I would take my Elantra. I contacted Adrian at Bronco Hyundai when I needed to have some recall work done. Adrian is a great first point of contact. He and the service crew at Bronco Hyundai made the experience a great one. I will be going back for my Elantras mechanical needs in the future.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Hello Julie

That is great news! I am sure Adrian will get a big smile on his face when he sees this review. We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know what we can do to help at any time.

Star, ID
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Services
Good service. My only issues I don’t believe rotated our tires when serviced
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Hello

Please come by anytime so we can address your concerns. Please ask for Sonia when you come by and she will make sure the rotation is performed to your satisfaction.

Thanks for the feedback

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Awesome customer service; would recommend to any owner of Hyundai or any brand of vehicle
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 11/25/2018

Thank You Hyundai Customer. We appreciate the encouraging words. Please let us know how we can help you in the future

Shari C.
11/23/2018 Category: Service
I tell everyone I know looking for cars and service
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 11/25/2018

Let me know the next customer that purchases a car from us and we will reward you! It is greatly appreciated coming from a loyal customer as yourself.

TL
Terry L.
2002 Hyundai Xg350
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Sonjia and the mechanics always take good car og me and my car aince it was purchased by my Dad in 2002.

Hello Terry

It is great to hear that Sonia and the techs are taking care of you. They appreciate your feedback. Please let me know If I can be of any further service for you in the future.