Roddy S.

Mountain Home, ID
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Oscar and the staff at Bronco motors are awesome!!!

Joseph B.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE AND CHECK
Bronco motors provides my Hyundai with the best service possible. Highly recommend to all Hyundai owners.

01/01/2020 Category: Service
My family has been going to Bronco Motors
My family has been going to Bronco Motors for decades and have always been taken care of. I went through a different auto dealer 1 time and regret doing so!

CD
Catherine D.
12/30/2019
Connor Dunham best customer service
I went to Bronco Motors looking for a new car.. Connor Dunham helped me select the perfect car for my budget. He was professional and extremely helpful with the steps necessary to purchase my new car.. I love my Elantra, and many thanks to Connor and Bronco Motors for the excellent experience..

Charles B.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer
Service is always excellent. Staff is super nice.

Hello James

Thank you for completing the survey. Jennifer will be pleased to see your response!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful employees.
Overall service experience was very good except for a severely under estimated length of time for a particular service.

Dear Customer

Thank you for your feedback. Would you be available to discuss your visit any time from the 30th on when I return to work?

DA
Debra A.
Meridian, ID
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
They are just plain awesome

Hello Debra

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

LZ
Lucy Z.
Mountain Home, ID
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2019 Category: Service
LOF
Very good. Jennifer was very courteous and entertaining.

Hello Lucy

Thank you for your feedback. So happy you rvisit experience was a good one.

Michelle P.
Eagle, ID
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Overall good service
Refer to my previous comments

Hello Dave

Thank you for your feedback. We have had a seriously high call volume lately and we apologize. We are going to expand our staff and work capabilities as well as remodel in the near future. Please call me or e mail me and I will share with you another way you can set appointments without using the phone.

208-631-6920

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!
I am always given professional and courteous customer service!

Hello Dear Customer

Thank you fopr your feedback! we appreciate your observations

EC
Earl C.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Car repairs
Bronco Motors was able to fit my small repair in at short notice. Jennifer in service has been wonderful!

Hello Earl

Thank You for sharing your 5 star experience

Mountain Home Air Force Base, ID
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/18/2019 Category: Service
A+ Service!
Bronco Motors provided quality service and excellent customer care!
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

That suvey response was music to our ears!

GT
Glenna T.
Grangeville, ID
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy
Thank you all for the courtesy you show me whenever I'm at your dealership. I may not have the most expensive vehicle, but I depend on it. I appreciate you keeping me mobile!!

Hello Glenna

Your responses are platinum! All we see is a valued customer.