Overall Rating 4.7407411/5Overall Rating 4.7407411/5Overall Rating 4.7407411/5Overall Rating 4.7407411/5rating 4.7407411
Overall Rating 2.51852/5Overall Rating 2.51852/5rating 2.51852rating 2.51852rating 2.51852

DF
Derek Lee F.
1997 Hyundai Accent
08/19/2018 Category: Service
BEST Service Department Team
The service department team of Bronco Motors Hyundai has been absolutely spectacular to work with. I've owned my 1997 Hyundai Accent for nearly 23 years and couldn't be happier! Employees like Sonia at Bronco Motors Hyundai make me excited and proud to be a Hyundai owner!

James B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, reliable service
Took my Elantra in for a routine service. While Sonjia took care of everything, I got to test drive the new Kona - very impressed . The only draw back was the time it took to get my car back because of the free wash that came with the service, a minor inconvenience.

AC
Arlean C.
Meridian, ID
08/17/2018 Category: Service
I have always been pleased with the service department. Ease of scheduling service and courteous professional staff.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

I would like to thank you taking the time to complete the survey letting us know how we did on your most recent service it means a lot to all of us here to know that you are being taken care of the way that you deserve.

James S.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service and treatment
I like the service I get on my vehicles and the staff is second to none in the way I'm treated.

RD
Richard D.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great friendly service
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for allowing Bronco Motors to take care of you and your vehicle’s needs, we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jim S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great, thanx
Great, thanx

Jeffrey W.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service at Bronco Motors
I have been a Bronco Motors customer for 4 years now and quite frankly it's the excellent work and professionalism of their Service staff that brings me back. I purchased my most recent Hyundai at Bronco becuase of the extremely high level of service they provide and hwo well they do it.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments along with taking the time to complete the review, they mean a lot to us here at Bronco Motors and we look forward to working with you again.

Meridian, ID
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Love Bronco Service Dept
Easy oil change.. in and out in an hour.. with no surprises when it came time to pay.. service staff very pleasant..

Blackfoot, ID
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Great, fast service. 👍
Great customer service. Car wash on the other hand, felt like they just tried to get in and out.

TW

Amanda P.
Nampa, ID
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Last minute appointment.
I called them because several lights were out in my car. She got me in next day in an open time slot. They were quick yet thorough. Told me first all the things wrong and let me pick which I wanted to fix based on my budget. They fixed it quick and even used my own light bulbs I had previously purchased.

Shondi M.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Service is always friendly. Be willing to wait if you don't schedule well ahead of time, but it is worth the planning if you drive as much as I do.

Linda M.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
the staff is always so friendly and nice. I was on my way to work the day i got the oil changed in my car. I was in and out in 45 minutes! I really appreciated the fast service that day

AQ
Anne Q.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Long-time Bronco Motors customer.
Everyone is very courteous, friendly and professional to customers. They also interact with each very well and seem to enjoy their jobs.

LC
Lynette C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Above and Beyond
Went above and beyond to get the scheduled service done in an hour!

AF
Ana F.
Mrs. Ana F.
Very good service. Comfortable waiting area.

PH
Patricia H.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service, as usual.
I have always been pleased by the friendliness and professionalism at Bronco Motors.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Quick Oil Change
I had planned on being there for at least 45 minutes but I think it was around 20 minutes and they were all done, me and the kids were happy about that.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

BC
Brent C.
Hagerman, ID
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Service was good. Georgia was great.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey please let us know what we could do to get you that 5 star service that you deserve.

Donald H.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Great
Been with for over 30 years!
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018