Overall Rating 4.7368395/5Overall Rating 4.7368395/5Overall Rating 4.7368395/5Overall Rating 4.7368395/5rating 4.7368395
Overall Rating 2.05263/5Overall Rating 2.05263/5rating 2.05263rating 2.05263rating 2.05263

PB
Pamela B.
Wilder, ID
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
I called at the last minute to see if I could get my car serviced before taking an out of state trip. Service manager Ryan was so kind to get me in the next morning but informed me that I might have to wait a little while. I did not mind the wait and they took good care of me. Always have been satisfied with the service and the Ryan's customer service. Excellent!

MN
Mervyn N.
Payette, ID
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service and always friendly.

Carolyn B.
Kuna, ID
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Attention to details They keep the customer involved through out the service process

Ryan S.
Good work
Good work and service!

RE
Roger E.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
I Should Copy & Paste Old Reviews
I should just copy and paste my old reviews because Hyundai Services in Nampa is rock solid. It's always a great experience and I'm always treated so kindly and respected. Their honesty and integrity makes us want to buy our next vehicle through them. Thank you! See you next time!

John W.
Meridian, ID
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great company & service personnel
Everything was taken care of promptly, hardly any waiting

Donald R.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
GREAT DEALERSHIP!
Great store!
Great salesperson (Brad Henry) and great service department!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/10/2018 Category: Service
people
did a very good job taking care of the issue..

Leann S.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
We have taken our Hyundai to Bronco Motors since we purchase it in 2015! They are so accommodating, and it has been a pleasure to bring in our car for service.

BW
Bernadette W.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Once again top notch service!
The service manager I dealt with this time I had never had any interaction with before but just like the other service managers he was very friendly and explained things to me in a way I could understand without making me feel stupid for asking. I never have to wait long. Which is fantastic! They wash and vacuum my car every time afterwards and do a good job. I will always bring my vehicle here to be serviced. I've already left one great review but I just had to leave another. You always seem to hear about bad service with businesses and not so much good. I feel so strongly about how great they treat me and my vehicle here that I want people to know they won't regret bringing their vehicle here. Thanks again Hyundai Bronco Motors West for wonderful service!!

Tonya M.

SG
Savannah G.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Taken Care Of
I came in and they not only found the problem but they took good care of my car.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2018 Category: Service
great service and friendly techs
I have never had a problem with answers to my questions and never had a repeat problem

Janet A.

Jill S.
Love Bronco Motors
They look out for me.
They know be by name.
They give me a play by play discussion on what my cars needs are.

EC
Edwin C.
Meridian, ID
Customer
Prompt and friendly service with great prices!

Andrea M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Always have had great service from Bronco Motors Hyundai West.

Joel B.
Eagle, ID
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Cordial, professional, timely, well-priced
We had both our Elantra and our Veloster serviced and had the snow tires mounted and balanced, all within less than a couple of hours as promised. Got a courtesy ride to lunch while we waited. The condition of both cars was clearly gone over, and there was no pressure to sell us more than we were asking for. Just as it should be.

this is great news!

Fast service
They get your car serviced quickly and give you fair prices.

Hello

thank you for your recent feedback in regards to our last visit. We appreciate it.

Boise, ID
2014 Hyundai Accent
October visit
Excellent service.

Hello

Your feedback is greatly appreciated