Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5rating 4.7777778
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

AW
Anthon W.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Awesome PEOPLE = Awesome SERVICE!
This is our 2nd Hyundai Sonata. We love Hyundai not only because both Sonatas have been excellent cars (We previously owned 5 C-class Mercedes in a row!), but because of their Service Department! They have always gone above and beyond. Hyundai truly has a bumper-to-bumper warranty. They have covered things we never dreamed where covered under any manufacturer's warranty. You can eat off their service room floor. Their waiting area is first class and the bathrooms are immaculate! What more can you ask for?
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments along with taking the time to complete the review, they mean a lot to us here at Bronco Motors and we look forward to working with you again.

Marc S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer Service
Outstanding support and service, absolutely will return.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 09/18/2018

I would like to thank you taking the time to complete the survey letting us know how we did on your most recent service it means a lot to all of us here to know that you are being taken care of the way that you deserve.

Dan R.
09/17/2018
Really great service writers and mechanics
Very professional and friendly
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for allowing Bronco Motors to take care of you and your vehicle’s needs, we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Rose B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
very pleased with the care Bronco Motors gives my Santa Fe. Nice waiting room and real cups for the coffee. Friendly and helpful service reps.

NK
Natalie K.
service is great
Customer service

Julio C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Nit better place to take my car for service

Cheryl B.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service at Service Department
The individuals at the service department when you first check in were fabulous. I needed to get my vehicle out by a certain time in order to be able to pick up my grandson. Not only did they make sure this happened, but they were even able to get my vehicle completed earlier. That took a lot of stress off me.

Jonathan H.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Employees that are Like Family
When I bring my car to Nampa Hyundai, it's like coming to family. Ryan and the mechanics are fantastic and I trust they are doing the best for our cars when we are there. We are thankful for our Hyundai's and the crew there to take care of them.

Danny R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Best service I’ve ever seen
I would recommend to anyone

2009 Hyundai Azera
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The friendly servicemen and their obligation to do things right, quickly, well, and with a great attitude.
We love this place.. in fact, just bought a brand new Hyundai because if the service, friendly folks and love of the car.
We trust them.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey please let us know what we could do to get you that 5 star service that you deserve.

Caldwell, ID
Staff
Love the people. Very helpful.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 09/14/2018

DN
Deborah N.
Salt Lake City, UT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Best service I have
Ryan hatch
Customer service superb so committed
To customer satisfaction and his knowledge remarkable
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 09/13/2018

PS
Penelope S.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
My salesperson Quincey set up my appointment to have my car detailed with a car loaner so I wouldn’t be inconvenienced. Everything went smoothly and the car looks great.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 09/11/2018

RD
Roberta D.
Emmett, ID
2006 Hyundai Tucson
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast, employees were very friendly, and the place was spotless.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 09/11/2018

Emmett, ID
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Tha k you for taking great care of my car!
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 09/05/2018

Brittney M.
I love my dealership!
They got me in right away and got all my car work done within hours. I found out I needed more done on it and they got me in the very next day, and they managed to get most of my services covered by insurance I barely paid a thing. Will return for every single service!

PK
Peter K.
hyundai service dept
great place great service

Caldwell, ID
Best customer service
Ryan was awesome!!

09/03/2018 Category: Service
Dealership has reached out to me to correct service failure. I am willing to give them a chance and hope things work out great as I like the location and am willing to keep coming back for good timely service.

09/03/2018 Category: Service
Not impressed
Service was not completed and I had to ask for it to be completed
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 09/04/2018

I would like to thank you taking the time to complete the survey letting us know how we did on your most recent service it means a lot to all of us here to know that you are being taken care of the way that you deserve and even more important is when we are not. Also I really appreciate you taking the time to speak with me this afternoon and allowing us a chance to show you how your service experience should be.

Donald G.