Overall Rating 4.92857/5Overall Rating 4.92857/5Overall Rating 4.92857/5Overall Rating 4.92857/5rating 4.92857
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

GO
Gary O.
Mountain Home, ID
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Customer service!
Great and friendly staff! Awesome customer service!!

Julie M.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
The Service Team at Bronco Motors Hyundai in Nampa are professional and provide excellent customer service.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 05/25/2018

I would like to thank you taking the time to complete the survey letting us know how we did on your most recent service it means a lot to all of us here to know that you are being taken care of the way that you deserve.

KD
Karen D.
Emmett, ID
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Always awesome
Always awesome. I’m running out of ways to say how wonderful the service department is at Bronco Motors. Ryan and his expert team of technicians and advisers always go far above and beyond. Thank you guys and God bless
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments along with taking the time to complete the review, they mean a lot to us here at Bronco Motors and we look forward to working with you again.

SL
Shanna L.
Horseshoe Bend, ID
05/23/2018 Category: Service
The Bronco Service Department Rocks
Ryan, the service dealer, took time to discuss what the service department did to my car. He also took the time to talk to me about a long road trip we were going to take this summer (8.000 miles), and what we would or would not need to do to our car. He saved me quite a bit of stress about the trip, and he saved our family money we would have spent had it not been for Ryan's recommendations.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 05/24/2018

PN
Peter N.
Mountain Home Air Force Base, ID
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Best service from customer service and sales guys
Chelsie was of great help.. Mitchell was constant with email and text.. Love your guys

Kris S.
Kuna, ID
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Clean, friendly and positive attitudes
Every time we bring our vehicle in, the service is fantastic! The gentleman working the front desk that morning was great. At 1st he didn't have a loaner car for us and was on the search for a vehicle for us to use and found one for us quickly. Always pleasant and very helpful whenever we come in. Keep up the great work!! You have a fantastic team working for you.

2008 Hyundai Tucson
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I’ve been coming to Bronco Motors Hyundai West for several years. I always get friendly service and they work on my car with never any problems. They are never pushy with selling me extras. I also love that they wash and vacuum my car .

Jill S.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The employees
Ryan is as good as they come.
I miss Patrick.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for allowing Bronco Motors to take care of you and your vehicle’s needs, we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jennifer C.
Boise, ID
2005 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Nampa store is awesome!
Amazing!!!!! When I’m ready to replace my 2005 Elantra, I’m goung there!! The Nampa store staff are always so nice! I live in Boise and drive to Nampa for that one reason! This last time I thought I needed a tire rotation....after looking my car over the mechanic said “you don’t really need it now!” Honestly is hard to come by these days!

TT
Theresa T.
Star, ID
05/12/2018 Category: Service
I trust Bronco Motors to always give me the best service and attention to my vehicle needs. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I have always found them to be honest and trustworthy. I will look there first when I buy another vehicle.

Weiser, ID
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
customer service
Although there were some issues that needed to be and are still being addressed, my interaction with their personnel has been very accommodating. The facility is amazing and all of the employees are very pleasant. Mistakes can happen anywhere, but it is how they are handled that makes the difference.

Michael S.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly service.
It’s fast and friendly service plus they always provide you with a car wash.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 05/11/2018

PA
Paul A.
Caldwell, ID
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Paul Antrim
Service department was very friendly and knowledgeable. Took the time to answer my questions without making me feel like they needed to get me out of there.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 05/11/2018

Donald R.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Dealer
I've worked in the automobile industry since 1980. This dealership is one of, if not the best, I have ever encountered. Sales, service and just the general appearance of the store is one of the best!
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 05/09/2018

SL
Stumbaugh L.
05/06/2018 Category: Service
The finest Hyundai dealership in all of Nampa!
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 05/07/2018

WG
William G.
Marsing, ID
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2018 Category: Service
The service department is outstanding. The advisors are knowledgeable and helpful.
Ryan Hatch is an outstanding representative of Broncos Motors. He has gone above what one is expected of a service advisor. When I had a wheel get damaged from a tire failure, Ryan recommended a wheel repair service who fixed the wheel at a fraction of the cost of a new or used wheel. That type of service representative is why people return to dealerships for routine maintenance and major repairs.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 05/07/2018

HF
Heide F.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I bought my fourth Hyundai because the service department is so good at Hyundai West. Right before hitting 100,000 miles on my last one, the transmission went out and I was offered a courtesy car, the transmission was repaired and I had no further issues with it.

The oil is changed, they keep track of the suggested maintenance and let you know what needs to be done. Ryan is excellent and stays on top of everything. The customer service is amazing!

Rebecca H.
Boise, ID
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Always friendly, timely & clean.

05/03/2018 Category: Service
Service review
I was very disappointed that the car was not vacuumed out or washed as part of the service.

Roberta G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
I gave my review 4 stars instead of 5 because I went down to the dealership two weeks prior and made an appointment face to face Then to find out they changed the date and the time. I was given another day and when I arrived 15 minutes earlier I was not accompanied my time. I had to wait and wait and wait. No explanation was given. Although I have high regard and respect for the management who have always been good to me and have taken care of me in the past I felt this was not nice.