Overall Rating 4.8666687/5Overall Rating 4.8666687/5Overall Rating 4.8666687/5Overall Rating 4.8666687/5rating 4.8666687
Overall Rating 2.06667/5Overall Rating 2.06667/5rating 2.06667rating 2.06667rating 2.06667

HE
Heide E.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
47,000 mile service?
FYI.. there is no such thing as a 47,000 mile service. If you are receiving emails from the dealership, call and ask if these appointment are necessary. I can appreciate preventative maintenance, byt I met a gentleman there that was in for a 6,0000 mile service and he had 4,000 miles on his car. Luckily, I needed them to check a brake issue I was having or I would have been annoyed to find out they do nothing at this service interval other than a quick inspection of the car...ask questions and decide for yourself.

EF
Edward F.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Grid service department
I was late for my appointment and they still serviced my car and had me on the road in less than 45 minutes

VS
Victoria S.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and helpful.
They do a great job. Car was finished before I anticipated and it was nice and clean.

Ryan S.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Good work
Good work
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments along with taking the time to complete the review, they mean a lot to us here at Bronco Motors and we look forward to working with you again.

TK
Thomas K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Katelyn and Ryan in the service department are a great team and treat you like family! I have sent several family members to them for service because their customer service is the best in the Boise Valley!! They go above what is expected to take care of the customer and if I had a business they would be the first two I would hire! Great Job

LH
Lewis H.
Caldwell, ID
07/12/2018 Category: Service
eceellent
excellent
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for allowing Bronco Motors to take care of you and your vehicle’s needs, we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Maurizio S.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Courteous
Always courteous and keeps me informed about time-frame for service.

TP
Thomas P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
New car wash bug shield install
Service went great, car looks great, nice people.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 07/11/2018

I would like to thank you taking the time to complete the survey letting us know how we did on your most recent service it means a lot to all of us here to know that you are being taken care of the way that you deserve.

07/09/2018 Category: Service
Good
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 07/11/2018

PA
Thanks

Laurie B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Besides the excellent service, and car wash, they take the time to tell you about your engine and what future services need to be done. They check all filters and actually tell you their condition.

Jessica D.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Great team of service people.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
This dealer provides excellent communication with the customer and service is A+.
Excellent customer service and communication.
BRANDON M. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 07/06/2018

Nacole B.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Always do a great job
Super nice, they make sure things get fixed and back to me clean. Always wash my car and puts water in it... LOVE IT!

LD
Linda D.
Transparent
I like to watch what is being done to my car.

GC
Gerald C.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
The salesman’s knowledge of the autos and his ability to listen to our needs.
Excellent salesman in Brad Henry, we have purchased third Hyundai purchased from your site with his excellent help in all areas.

PO
Pamela O.
Meridian, ID
Friendly people

SG
Susan G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Service reps very accomidating and helpful and waiting area with glass windows so you can see the mechanics work on your car.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe