Overall Rating 4.6874975/5Overall Rating 4.6874975/5Overall Rating 4.6874975/5Overall Rating 4.6874975/5rating 4.6874975
Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625

Michael P.

Kuna, ID
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great service every time I take my vehicle in.

Jody W.
Middleton, ID
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Rip off
They forget to tell you about extra fees you think you're paying one price and then you get a bigger price for the repair. Not very ethical in my opinion
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 11/16/2019

Hello Jody

I am sorry to here you had such a bad experience. We would like to see if we could get a little more information about your experience. Is there a good time for me to call?

Middleton, ID
11/12/2019 Category: Service
;
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 11/12/2019

Hello Valued Customer

Thank you for your feedback and taking my call today. I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations on your last visit. I have reviewed your comments with the staff as a learning experience. I have also sent you another e mail with some valuable information on it.

I hope I have met your expectations and have corrected this issue to your satisfaction. I will be sending you a follow up survey to confirm you are happy with the resolution I have sent you.

Tina B.
Caldwell, ID
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Long waits are difficult but people are very nice
Patrick in Nampa goes above and beyond to help. I appreciate him. My bumper magnet was missing after my appointment and when I called it was not there. Makes me sad because it was an Army Mom magnet that I got from my Military son. Other than that all else was great.

EH
Effa H.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Reliable, timely service from friendly people
Bronco Motors West has a clean facility, courteous service personnel and good service

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Personnel were very polite and helpful. Very pleasant experience.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 11/06/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for sharing your 5 star experience with us. So refreshing to recognize our personnel.

Thank You!

Donald R.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Many thanks to Patrick for the great service given to me when I brought my Elantra in for oil change. Bronco Motors is a great company and I recommend them to anyone buying a car.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 11/04/2019

Hello Donald

Thank you for sharing your your last service experience. We are glad to hear you had a 5 star experience.

FJ
Floyd J.
10/30/2019
Rob Sorenson
Have dealt with Rob for about 4 years now and he is a first class salesman. A real pleasure to do business with
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 11/06/2019

Hello Floyd

Thank you for your review!

David M.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Price and service was great
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 10/30/2019

Hello David

So very glad to hear that Patrik provided you with a 5 star experience.

Bronco Motors Hyundai

2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Our car was in good hands from the moment we arrived. Delivered clean and out within the hour.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 10/30/2019

Hello Dear Customer

Thank you for completing the survey!

Leslie B.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
great staff
they were all very nice and helpful when I had to hurry up and get out of there.

Hello Leslie

Thank you for visiting us. We appreciate your feedback as always. I know Jared will be please to see your review.

Joseph M.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
Called me to schedule appointment for recalls. Was very timely, respectful and considerate. Work was done with a smile.

Hello Joseph

Thank you for allowing us to perform your safety campaign. Your safety is our priority!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe
I have been to Bronco Motors Hyundai several times and when Ryan was there he was always very helpful when my vehicle needed service. I have been back a few times since then and they are nice but need to go the extra mile to help people who don't always have someone to pick them up or have another vehicle to drive if theirs is down. I have always enjoyed my Santa Fe and have always tried to keep up on all service it needed. I will definitely return. Keep up the good work.

Hello Valued Customer

Thank you for your insight. If you ever need a car and are told no please contact me right away.

KJ
Kerri J.
Letha, ID
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful sales people service department rocks really clean and a very nice service area
Caring staff and team members. Very clean bathrooms and clean waiting or area.

Hello Kerri

Thank you so much for your review! Thank you for being a valued customer.

Johnny H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service, they let us know if any problems arise.
they let us know if any problems arise.

Hello Johnny

Thank you for completing the survey!

10/15/2019 Category: Service
AMAZING!!!
Had my car detailed!! It looks brand new!!

Hello Dear Customer

I am so very glad to hear you are happy with your visit. Please let me know when you are coming again and I will try to help you with touch up on your hood.

Bronco motors Hyundai West

TK
Tom K.
10/15/2019
Making things Right
It all about what we do when mistakes are make! Thanks to Scott Welch at Bronco Motors Service Department who reached out to me and took ownership of the need for improved customer service and offering to personally take care of me in the future.
That is customer service!

Marilyn G.
Caldwell, ID
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Easy to drive from home and off the freeway
We called and made an appt. for servicing - and were able to get in same day. Appreciate the car wash afterwards.

Hello Marilyn

Great news!!! Thank you for your feedback.

David H.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
The best service department in the valley
Oil change, safety inspection and car wash in less than 30 minutes......awesome!

Hello Mr. Customer

u , Thank You, Thank You! means a lot coming from you.