Overall Rating 4.7368395/5Overall Rating 4.7368395/5Overall Rating 4.7368395/5Overall Rating 4.7368395/5rating 4.7368395
Overall Rating 2.05263/5Overall Rating 2.05263/5rating 2.05263rating 2.05263rating 2.05263
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

AG
Alicia G.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
service
they have all taken care of me and my car very well. Ryan and his team are fantastic..

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Clean facility with friendly, helpful staff
Very positive experience as it was our first time at this dealership. Got us right in, no waiting and performed the oil change and tire rotation on time! Joe was very helpful explaining the features on our Santa Fe.

Melissa D.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast and reliable service
Fast service and friendly staff every time.

Mackenzie M.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased
I have gone to Boise location in the past but since we moved out to Nampa, we went to the Nampa location. The service employees were very kind, even gave us our military discount and did not delay when getting both of our cars in and out. We were there for an hour for both cars and they gave them a quick wash and an overall inspection. I’m very pleased!

GD
Glenn D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2018 Category: Service
My Only Trusted Service Store
I’ve been a customer at the Bronco Motor’s Hyundai service department in Nampa since 2013. This is the auto service department I wish I’d had all my time as a vehicle owner !

Deborah P.
Rude service staff
Service staff was rude and didn't care for my schedule. They didn't feel my time was worth anything. Talked negatively about me when I questioned the delay. They felt I didn't have the right to ask for a completion time. This was not a repair. This was just installation of new tires on a two year old car. Should have been a fairly routine service. Not sure why this happened. I have used this service center in the past with no problems.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 12/08/2018

Hello Deborah

I apologize that this is coming out again as you and I discussed the situation last month. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Again please accept our apologies that this took place. We appreciate your feedback.

RV
Rogelio V.
Idaho
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent customer service
I was very impressed with the attention to detail given to our vehicle and the facilities were immaculate. I will recommend to my friends.

Middleton, ID
Excellent customer service
Courteous, friendly and patient staff.

Jennifer W.

Jerri K.
2012 Hyundai Azera
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Personable staff
The oil and transmission change plus the diagnostic cost above 200.00. I am surprised the cost; however, the transmission wil not need serviced for a very long time. I prefer less services at a higher price than several at a lower price. The service center employees are knowledgeable and professional.

LD
Fast friendly service.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Overall good
Over all service good, some minor things not done.

Sue W.

11/27/2018 Category: Service
Poor
Poor

Hello Brian

Thank You for bringing us to our attention. Is there a time I can follow up with you to find out what happened?

Let me be the first to apologize on behalf of the company and your Advisor.

I would appreciate it if you can provide me a best time to follow up with you so I can make sure this does not happen again and as well to see if I can help with any resolution.

Bronco Motors Hyundai

Rigo B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/27/2018 Category: Service
A lil short handed at Bronco motors

Hello Rigo

We apologize for that. If there is anyhting I can do to make it up to you please let me know. I was suppose to be there to help work  with Joe and was very sick.

Mountain Home Air Force Base, ID
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2018 Category: Service
They did extra like vacuum my car and a car wash with my oil change
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 11/27/2018

Thank You Loyal Hyundai customer for sharing your positive experience. We appreciate the feedback.

Jill R.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Customer service in the service department was very courteous

Hello Jill

We apprecuate the acknowledgement. Hopefully we addressed all your concerns on your recent visit.

ScottWelch

RO
Rebecca O.
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
One of the front desk employees went above and beyond to help me and it was amazingly appreciated. He even walked me out to my car when everything was finished to make sure I was okay!
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 11/25/2018

Hello Rebecca

That is great to hear. I will make sure Joe Delgado is aware of your remarks!

Ralph R.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Best service crew in town.and thats a fact.
see coment above.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 11/21/2018

Hello Ralph
Thank You for taking the time to send us your feedback we really appreciate it.

PB
Pamela B.
Wilder, ID
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
I called at the last minute to see if I could get my car serviced before taking an out of state trip. Service manager Ryan was so kind to get me in the next morning but informed me that I might have to wait a little while. I did not mind the wait and they took good care of me. Always have been satisfied with the service and the Ryan's customer service. Excellent!
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 11/21/2018

Hello Pamela
Thank you for filling out the survey. I am sure Ryan will be happy to see your feedback!