Scott S.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2021 Category: Service
I took my vehicle in for a couple of recalls. The service was fantastic. If you are under warranty or recall it is great, but unless you don't mind paying 2x-3x what it would cost elsewhere, I would not recommend it.

LW
Lisa W.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic service department
So impressed with the service department , the level of professionalism , customer service and follow up I received are unparalleled - fantastic !

02/09/2021
Lori the service manager.
Lori kept me informed on the progress of my car through the time it took to complete the work.

02/09/2021
Lori the service manager.
Lori kept in touch with me during the time that they had my car.

02/09/2021 Category: Service

02/05/2021 Category: Service
Lori at Bronco Motors
Lori kept me informed about the progress of my car. She worked hard to take care of all my needs.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 02/06/2021

Hello Joyce

Very sorry to hear of your experience. I am investigating the events to get you some answers and was hoping to talk to you. I am very sorry to hear that you had to wait to get your vehicle back. I would like to try to resolve this issure to make sure it does not happen again to you or any other customer we help. I am sure you have some valuablle information to share. I promise you not to waste your time. Is there a best time for me to follow up with you?

CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 02/09/2021

Hello Joyce

Thanks for taking my call today. It was a pleasure to get to talk to you. I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with me. I want to make sure you know that you can contact me for anything. I look forward to helping you get the spot you paid to get painted taken care of when you visit us on the 23rd. If you change your mind about alternative transportation please let me know. Considering the special circumstances we will make sure to wash your vehicle for you.

01/25/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Like always Ryan was very nice
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 01/31/2021

Hello Valued Customer

Thank you for sharing your experience on your last service visit. We will make sure to share this with Ryan.

SG
Stephen G.
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Very friendly and professional staff
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 01/31/2021

Hello Stephen

Thank you for the positive review! We will share this with everyone.

DA
Dennis A.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2021 Category: Service

12/31/2020 Category: Service
great work done correctly, finished ahead of time estimate.
see review title!

Hello Dennis

Very sorry we did provide you with a 5 star experience. Is there a time I can follow up with you to find out where our shortcoming were?

CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 02/12/2021

Hello Sir

Thanks for taking my call today. I appreciate you. A rescore is on the way!

Fixed Operations

12/28/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service, work done in a timely manner

Dear Valued Customer

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

VC
Viki C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
12/25/2020 Category: Service
Dependable
warm and friendly staff. Explained everything that needed to be done to our car

Hello Viki

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad to hear you had an exceptional experience!

Michael S.
12/15/2020 Category: Service
N/A
The friendly personnel who show a sincere interest in your needs.

Hello Michael

We are happy to hear your experience with Ryan was a 5 star visit!

EB
Elane B.
Kuna, ID
2021 Hyundai Kona
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Ryan is so warm and inviting!
Overall the service department was amazing! Greeted with such excitement to service my vehicle. They are so on point

Hello Elane

You are correct. Ryan does have that effect. We appreciate you sharing this!

2019 Hyundai Kona
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Bathroom
Bathroom smelled like smoke but staff took care of it in a timely matter.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 12/10/2020

Hello Dora
Thank you for your feedback. I am so very grateful for this information and I will get with the Facilities Manager immediately to address this issue. I agree with you that cigarette smoke is most definitely not on the tops of my list. It is feedback like yours that is what helps us to stay on top of our game and it is our responsibility to act on your feedback. I can assure you we will address this so that you and other customers do not experience this again. We are graded on how we resolve these issues. I am going to send you two e mails as a result of this communication. One will ask you to rescore us as a result of the feedback. If you could consider rescoring us as a result of the communication I willl be sending. I would sincerely appreciate it.

Fixed Operations Director

SY
Stephanie Y.
Boise, ID
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/07/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
Love the customer service and the speedy maintenance. The only thing I’d ask to work on is when they say they are vacuuming your vehicle that they’d actually do a good job. Other than that, I love bringing my car here.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 12/18/2020

We will work on the vacuuming and appreciate you shgaring this with us!

NB
Nathan B.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/27/2020 Category: Service
They took care of the situation.
Got back to me. Resolved the issues. Great experience after the fact.

11/26/2020 Category: Service
Took too long.
1 hour and 45 minutes for an oil change. Crazy and they were confused about checking me out.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 11/27/2020

Hello Nathan

Very sorry to here of your experience. I would like to follow up with you to try and resolve your concerns. Is there a best time to follow up with you?

CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 11/27/2020

Hello Nathan

Thank you for taking my call today. We are very sorry and have no excuse for what took place. I will continue to train our staff member that was unaware of your maintenance and make sure your file has a notation that any oil change service taking over an hour will require us to provide you alternative transportation at no charge to you. Next time you are in we will perform services we discussed and you WILL receive alternative transportaion while Ryan and I take care of your vehice. Top to bottom clean and alignment. Thank you for the opportunity to correct our mistakes.