Rigo B.
Caldwell, ID
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Happy camper
Had a miscommunication issue while having my vehicle serviced.... I was upset and before I gave Bronco a chance to help me out I left an ugly review. Bronco motors Stepped in to make matters right and thanks to miss Lori for being totally understanding and professional she honestly gave me a a whole new outlook of Hyundai motors. I’m glad we own a Hyundai

Happy Camper
After a short misunderstanding while having my vehicle serviced at Bronco Motors I felt I needed to speak to management and upon doing that I was taking care of very well Bronco Motors Hyundai West is a place I would definitely recommend for my next purchase to family and friends. Thank u Lori
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 02/19/2020

Hello Rigo

Thank you for allowing Lori to follow up with you and provide you with all the answers to your concerns. We appreciate your feedback and will put it to a training opportuniity to with the individual that helped you. We are committed to your satisfaction.

Fixed Operations Director

Thank You Rigo!!!

CA
Carol A.
Customer service
The guys who work the Saturday shifts are so nice and take there time to explain everything.

Mark B.
02/15/2020
Honest crew
2015 Tuscon with Oil pressure light on. The guys at Hyundai West totally could have hosed me for an engine rebuild but instead changed oil filter to Hyundai filter and all was corrected.

Hello Mark

Thank you for sharing your experience. We take pride in recommending only what is needed to repair our customer vehicles. We really appreciate you acknowledging this as it related to your visit.

GH
Gregory H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful people
The staff was really friendly and made sure that I knew and understood everything wrong with my car and what was fixed. I was also impressed with the price of my oil change a lot less then others in town.

Hello Gregory

That is outstanding feedback. We appreciate your feedback!!!

TF
Tony F.
Murphy, ID
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and accommodating staff.
The staff is very good to work with.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 02/09/2020

Hello Tony

thank you for describing your last visit. It means the world to us when we get specific feedack like this.

Bonnie B.
Caldwell, ID
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant.
Good service.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 02/09/2020

Hello Bonnie

Thank you for your feedback. i am happy to here you received good service from Jared.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
01/21/2020 Category: Service
They know our car and have the parts. They got us in to fix a headlight.

Thank you for sharing your 5 star experience

EH
Effa H.
Boise, ID
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Reliable, timely service from friendly people
From the person who answers the phone to the service person who waits on you they are prompt, courteous and make sure you understand just what your vehicle needs and what will be worked on.

Hello Effa

Thank you for the kind words. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Safety First
They called us in for a safety campaign. I wasn't even aware I had one. In and out in no time flat.

Sonya H.
New Plymouth, ID
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/09/2020 Category: Service
So friendly
My car was clean and they checked the brakes.

Hello Sonya

Thank you for sharing your experience. Glad you were happy with the cleanliness of your car.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
I enjoy working with the entire staff at bronco

Hello Valued Customer

We really appreciate your feedback!

LW
Lamar W.
American Falls, ID
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/04/2020 Category: Service
They make unnecessary service recommendations
I took my 2018 ioniq for its 30000 mile service check. They recommended cleaning the fuel injector ($200). I took it to another shop whom said it wasn't needed, but would of charged $40 if they did it. Things the other shop included with a service check were extra charges at Bronco.
My key fob battery needed to be replaced at 3 months after I purchased my brand new ioniq. They said the bumper to bumper didn't cover this battery, and told me the key battery was probably 10 years old. I think their shop does quality work but watch your wallet.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 01/05/2020

Dear Valued Customer

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize that i had to find out this way that you were not provided a copy of the Hyundai recommended Maintenance Interval and that the recommended servoce was not explained well as you should have had two choices. Hyundai recommends fuel system treatments every 7500 miles so by 30,000 miles you should have had 4 treatments. Because previous staff did not do a vey good job of advising you on this and if we saw that you did not have that done previously is why the more expensive service was recommended. If you are doing the fuel system treatment every 7500 miles the cost to you is only $17.95 per service. I am going to try and send you the maintenance interval via this site and can assure you that Valentino has already been counseled. For the inconvenience I would be happy to perform the more expensive service at no charge to you. PLease call me at 208-631-6920 at your earliest convenience so I can set this up for you and also be there to meet you. As far as the battery goes I will need to check but it is my policy that your battery is covered with us whether it is under warranty or not! When I talk to you in person we will make a note in your file so this does not happen again.
Please accept our apologies for our lack of commmunication as this is not our practice to get in to your wallet. Your feedback is much appreciated as this helps us to correct issues

208-631-6920

Below is up to the first 60,000 miles of recemmended intervals confirming the fuel system services. I can e mail the full menu to you if you like.

3,750 Mile
7,500 Mile
Tire Rotation
Add Fuel Additive (recommended only if TOP TIER Detergent Gasoline is not available. See owner's manual for details.)
11,250 Mile
15,000 Mile
Inspect Rear Brake Disc/Pads
Inspect Steering Gear Box, Linkage & Boots/Lower Arm Ball Joint, Upper Arm Ball Joint
Inspect Vacuum Hose
Replace Climate Control Air Filter / Air Conditioning Filter (for evaporator and blower unit)
18,750 Mile
Replace Air Cleaner Filter
Replace HSG Belt

CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 01/08/2020

Hello Valued Customer

Just wanted to follow up and let you know that Hyundai covers your key remote battery for the first 12 months of ownership or 12,000 miles which ever comes first. I would like to remind you though that I will be happy to cover the expense of your battery for the remote at any time. Could you please call me back at 208-631-6920 and I will be happy to put these notes into the computer so when ever your name is searched the message about remotre batteries at no charge will come up.

CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 01/14/2020

Hello Valued Customer

I have tried to contact you several times now and have had no luck. Since I am not sure that you want me to try and resolve and I do not want to over contact I will stop attempting to contact you. If you should choose to call me I can be reached at 208-631-6920. Thank you for your feedback.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Bronco motors west is the best!
They have the nicest people working here. I appreciate the honest feedback and kind treatment. I always take my car here for all my needs.

Hello Dear Customer

We really appreciate the sharing of your experience. Hope we can continue to provide you with excellent service!

Liza M.
12/22/2019 Category: Service
Service people are nice & friendly. Service was done in an hour.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 12/26/2019

Hello Liza

Thank you for acknowledging the service you received.

12/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly helpful service!
My 18 year old had something go wrong with his 2016 Hyundai, and he took it in to Nampa Bronco Motors! They were great in every aspect, and fixed his car the next day at no charge!
It was refreshing!!
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 12/26/2019

Hello Valued Customer

Thank you for responding to the survey. We are very happy to hear you were pleased with the visit.