Jill S.
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Ryan Hatch and Brayden Peterson make this dealership FABULOUS
I know that when I come I will be taken care of.
I know that I have any issues, I have the number of those that will be able to help me.
I know that I am taken care of, and more importantly when I drive away, I will be in a safe vehicle.... washed as well which is a plus!

LW
Leonard W.
Middleton, ID
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Everyone was very courteous and helpful.
The desk clerk was very nice and polite. My car was serviced in a timely manner. It was hand washed and vacuumed. Looked great. Thank you for a pleasant experience.

Craig M.
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Service department
Exceptional service department, got the recall done on my wife's Tuscan in a timely manner. 👍👍

MJ

Meridian, ID
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
The service provided through the service center at this dealership was thorough, quick, and done with the utmost care for my vehicle with my best interests in mind. Ryan Hatch, in particular, took care of me by providing updates, scheduling repairs, and seeing me through my much needed maintenance from start to finish. To anybody going to this dealership for repairs - ask for Ryan Hatch in service!

SG
Stephen G.
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service As Always
It started with Lori making sure everything was set up and I received the promised services in a very timely manner. I appreciate the professional staff and the shuttle service to and from my home. I like that there still practicing the COVID-19 safety protocols

SF
Susan F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/23/2021 Category: Service
The friendly professional People made the difference
A year ago the staff was all new and totally inefficient. I almost decided not to return. This time and the last service was totally excellent. Many of the previous personnel had returned.

GB
Gary B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Customer service when you can reach a live person.
Customer service is a priority for me. However, it is very flustrating trying to reach personnel and getting a phone that the voice mail is full and you can not leave a message. Than when you do reach a live person they explain how many phone calls are waiting for a response that it seems almost impossible that you will get a response back. In fact, I made the comment that maybe the company needs to hire more people to answer the huge influx of phone calls.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2021 Category: Service
My car was serviced and ready at the time I was told upon my arrival. Staff were polite and courteous while maintaining professionalism.

Hello Valued Customer

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience!

RJ
Robert J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Service staff is Amazing...Sales...not so much.
Every $#%@ing time we have our vehicle in for service, sales blows us up with emails and calls to buy our vehicle... trade in...etc..
5 yrs of denials and even complaints to sales managers......no effect. We avoid doing business with people who pressure us....If we want to trade, buy, or sell... we would be the first to let you know. It's going to make me stop using Bronco motors....for as much service as possible.

Hello Robert

With your permission of course, I can request the owner call you and fix this issue your having. Please let me know.

05/12/2021 Category: Service
Ryan 100%
Rescored for Ryan.

Ryan is consistent and honest and provides just the right amount of information needed. I ask for him directly anytime I need something done.

Thanks Ryan!

04/14/2021 Category: Service
Ryan 100%

Thanks Ryan!

Hello Valued Customer

Thank you for your feedback! Just let us know and we will make sure the windshield is cleaned better.

ENRIQUE H S. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 05/12/2021

SHE WILL RE-SCORE

RF
Ronald F.
04/14/2021 Category: Service
customer friendly
as stated

Hello Ronald

Thank you for your feedback. The crew will enjoy reading your survey!

04/12/2021 Category: Service
Courteous and clean.
Service is always performed as requested and they take time to answer questions. Nice group of people.

Hello Valued Customer

Please shgare with me a time I can follow up with you to see why youare not receiving coupons.

208-631-6920

Meridian, ID
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Pleasant staff, slow service
I had the first appt at opening, 7:30am. It was a basic oil change and inspection, plus car wash. All was finished and I left at 9am. 90 minutes was excessive. I saw my car pulled out of the car wash at around 8:25am. I finally went to the desk a little before 9am to see if all was done and ready to check out.

Hello Mr. Sater

Thank you for the feedback. There is no sugar coarting that one. Would it be possible to offer you your next service on the house since we dropped the ball?

208-631-6920

Fruitland, ID
2020 Hyundai Venue
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Cusps to Service department!
The service department is why I keep coming back to Hyundai. If there has ever been an issue, they have tried their best to make sure I was satisfied. The cars are awesome and fun to drive.

Hello Valued Customer

Thank you for sharing your experience with the staff!