Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Scott S.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Keep up the good work!
As it turns out, I've bought 3 cars from Bronco. They have always treated me with fairness and an understanding of the responsibilities that should go with their jobs. I have no issues with returning to Bronco from now on with my business. It really dosen't get any better than these men and women.

PJ
Patricia J.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/18/2021 Category: Service
Appreciate the honesty.
My family is looking to upgrade our current car situation. When we went in for service, the workers were very helpful and personable. As we discussed our options with the sales staff, they were very honest with us about what would be most beneficial to our current situation. Then the service staff was also really honest about what we would or wouldn’t need to get serviced since we are planning on selling the car. Really appreciate the friendly, knowledgeable and honest people working at Bronco Motors!

SG
Stephen G.
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service As Usual
I always have a positive experience at Bronco Motors Hyundai West. My service tech Lori, is always so helpful, professional and friendly. I get my car back in the window she promises.

Caldwell, ID
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Bronco is our first choice
We have now purchased four vehicles from Bronco Motors West. We are currently on our third Sonata and we just love them! Bronco always takes very good care of us. Their sales staff is easy to deal with and very friendly without being pushy. We do all of our maintenance on our Sonata through Bronco as well. They have always done a great job on our vehicles!

Bronco is always our first choice when we are considering a new vehicle.

Fruitland, ID
2020 Hyundai Venue
07/12/2021 Category: Service
buyer be aware
If you want a great car buy a Hyundai. Sadly the dealerships have become less customer friendly. Make sure you have identity theft protection in place before applying for credit or they will run your credit more than necessary. Make sure and be very clear with how often you should have your car serviced or you will find yourself paying more than you should as some of the service appointments are supposed to be complimentary, and your car will tell you it is ready for service when it may have just been done. I don't get it. But I love my car.

EC
Ethan C.
Emmett, ID
2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2021 Category: Service
One bad apple...
Great sales staff, competent technicians, and other competent people in the service department cannot overcome the bad service lady that told my wife that a rental or loaner car would not be covered under warranty when the three week old car would not start at a gas station. (The key fob computer failed.) This same person scheduled our first service at the dealership. She was told about a piece of trim that fell off of the car at the same time that we scheduled, weeks before the service appointment. She should have ordered one, and it would have been there to be installed at the time of service. She failed to do this part of her job, and what is worse, lied about being notified to my face. Now I will have to make another trip to the dealership, 1.5 hours round trip, when the key trim for the driver's door comes in. One bad apple spoils the entire barrel.

GW
Gary W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Ryan is the man. He takes care of all your car problems! He is very courteous and understanding about needing your car ASAP. I would recommend this dealership to anyone that’s wants quality work done. Thanks BMHW!

James C.
Meridian, ID
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Superb Friendly Service!
Title says it all. Superb, friendly service!

SL
Stephen L.
Meridian, ID
2021 Hyundai Palisade
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Great service, friendly and very communicative when it came to additional services they recommended.

Kathleen S.
Vale, OR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Laurie
Laurie always does a great job.

Bend, OR
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2021 Category: Service
I didnt have a choice...my car blew the engine and was towed to the nearest dealship which happened to be Bronco in Nampa
They did the best they could considering COVID delays

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2021 Category: Service
Takes WAY TO LONG FOR THEM TO DO ANY REPAIRS ON YOUR RIG... AND THE PRICE IS OUTRAGEOUS
I took my rig in for 2 things... I told them what was wrong with my rig.. I understand that they have to out it on their machine to figure out what the problem is... they WAITED A WEEK TO ORDER THE PARTS... THEN OF COURSE HAD TO WAIT FOR THE PART... FOR 2 THINGS TO BE FIXED.. ACTUALLY 1 THING THE OTHER WAS PUTTING CLAMPS ON THE END OF THE COOLANT HOSE TO STOP THE LEAK.. AND IT DIDNT STOP THE LEAK.. STILL LEAKS BAD SO THAT WAS A WAIST OF MY MONEY RIGHT THERE.... BUT THE MAIN PART WORKS FINE... BUT MY RIG RUNS LIKE SHIT... THEIR MECHANIC OR SOMEONE MESSED WITH THE BATTERY CABLE CONNECTIONS ... I KNOW FOR FACT BECAUSE 1 WAS SPLIT AND NOW ITS NOT.. THE OTHER SIDE USE TO BE TIGHT THEY'RE BOTH REAL LOOSE NOW.. BAD CONNECTION.. NOT RUNNING GOOD AT ALL. 2 THINGS GETTING FIXED.. COST ME $946..
THAT IS OUTRAGEOUS ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MAIN PART WAS ONLY
A LITTLE OVER $2 HUNDRED.
OUTRAGEOUS

Star, ID
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai the best
I have purchased two cars from them in one week for me and my wife. Everything has been outstanding the service department the managers and anybody we’ve had to deal with.

RD
Robert D.
Caldwell, ID
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/16/2021 Category: Service
Accommodating staff
The service center is well managed and the technicians are excellent. Friendly service and accommodating service.