Overall Rating 4.7368395/5Overall Rating 4.7368395/5Overall Rating 4.7368395/5Overall Rating 4.7368395/5rating 4.7368395
Overall Rating 2.05263/5Overall Rating 2.05263/5rating 2.05263rating 2.05263rating 2.05263

CJ
Cynthia J.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2018 Category: Service
exceptional customer service
I have received exceptional customer service at this dealership.....my car is a 2010 Tucson and it is in fabulous shape because I keep up on maintenance. They keep wanting my car and I tell them they can't have it......lol

WG
William G.
Marsing, ID
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service department
Ryan Hatch continues be be my go to advisor. He explains the points on the technician's comments and I trust his advice on what needs to be done now and what can wait. Even the technician who worked on the low tire sensors found a screw in the tire and fixed the problem. I didn't have to worry that new sensors would be installed. Thanks Bronco Hyundai service team.

Blake H.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Best company
I heard Hyundai had great service but they still surpassed my expectations. I will be buying my future vehicles from them.

BG
Brittain G.
Boise, ID
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Warranty issue
My car had some major issues and Bronco got it covered under warranty and done in a timely manner. I cannot recommend them enough. Thanks guys.

Marc M.
Meridian, ID
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Ryan in the service department does an awesome job of communicating and following up on all questions and concerns

Maria M.
Meridian, ID
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Everyone makes you feel welcomed
When i have a problem with my car i know tgere wont be any hesitations as far as checking it out, i appreciate the smiles and comfort when i come in to bronco motors

LD
Linda D.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Replaced my engine under warranty without any problems. They provided me with a rental car. Excellent service.
There was no hassle and lots of communication during the replacement of my engine.

Kuna, ID

Middleton, ID
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy
Hyundai West Service is successful because Ryan Hatch keeps it all together. If he left so would half of your customers. Bronco Motors is the only dealer I trust, Specifically Hyundai West. More specifically because of the Service people. I know my cars are safe.
Thanks Hyundai West

Robert C.
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/10/2018 Category: Service
ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS PEOPLE.
WE RECEIVED QUICK SERVICE. THE SERVICE AREA IS VERY CLEAN AND WE COULD OBSERVE FROM THE WAITING AREA.

KL
Kelley L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil change appointment
Quick friendly service at the front desk. Our appointment was completed in a timely manner and the results of what the mechanics found was shared with us. Good service.

Hello Kelley

Caldwell, ID
Quick service
Service was quick and efficient.

Hello

We appreciate your feedback! Thank You for taking the time to respond.

Stacey M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Overall timing could have been better
Scott W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 10/10/2018

Your feedback means everything to us

TF
Taleetha F.
Customer service
Thank you for taking the time to help me through my first visit

Hello Taleetha

Thank You for your feedback. Let us know how we can help you in the future!

Craig M.
Caldwell, ID
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service from sales dept to the service dept. Treated as a person not just a number.

Hello Craig

Thank You for your feedback in regards to your last visit. We appreciate you. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Melissa L.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
I always go to bronco motors Hyundai west due to them being the best in the valley
Scott W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 10/10/2018

We are working hard to provide this type of service to you on each and every visit!

Douglas M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2018 Category: Service
The people were truly professional
Everything would have gotten the highest rating if someone hadn't dropped the ball by sending us the wrong fender well. I don't blame the people behind the counter. Kaitlyn was excellent. She was totally on top of things. I will definitely be back. Thanks for the good service.
Scott W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 10/08/2018

Hello

Thank you for your feedback! It is greatly appreciated.

Bronco Motors

Dennis W.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Bronco Motors Hyundai
Ryan Hatch is still the best service manager in the business...
Scott W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 10/08/2018

Hello

Thank you for your feedback! It is greatly appreciated.

Bronco Motors

SG
Susan G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Another great experience
My battery had died at home jump started my elantra and drove straight to to dealer. Ryan VERIFIED battery not holding charge..they put in new battery and i was on my way in 20 mins total time....Great service..
RYAN W H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you Susan for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service. ;)
We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.
Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Ryan Hatch

TR
Thomas R.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
high end service
The staff is so friendly and helpful. I really like the experience I get when I get my car serviced. I have made a joke about feeling like I am at a Mercedes dealership. I like that I can go into A nice waiting room with wifi, bathrooms with extras like diapers and gum, and a gaming area for the kids. They have complimentary coffee and water. You can actually look out the windows and watch them service your vehicle and watch TV at the same time. With my services, they always wash my car and I love that there is a nice cold bottled water waiting for me in my cup holder when I leave.