NB
Nathan B.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/26/2020 Category: Service
They took care of the situation.
Got back to me. Resolved the issues. Great experience after the fact.

11/26/2020 Category: Service
Took too long.
1 hour and 45 minutes for an oil change. Crazy and they were confused about checking me out.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 11/27/2020

Hello Nathan

Very sorry to here of your experience. I would like to follow up with you to try and resolve your concerns. Is there a best time to follow up with you?

CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 11/27/2020

Hello Nathan

Thank you for taking my call today. We are very sorry and have no excuse for what took place. I will continue to train our staff member that was unaware of your maintenance and make sure your file has a notation that any oil change service taking over an hour will require us to provide you alternative transportation at no charge to you. Next time you are in we will perform services we discussed and you WILL receive alternative transportaion while Ryan and I take care of your vehice. Top to bottom clean and alignment. Thank you for the opportunity to correct our mistakes.

2019 Hyundai Accent

Payette, ID
2020 Hyundai Sonata
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
So glad to have Ryan back. He did a great job getting me a car to drive while mine was being serviced under warranty work and ensuring that all the issues that were occurring in my car were resolved before I picked my car back up.

Andrea M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Personnel
Never disappointed on the service that is provided.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/15/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Thanks for being so informative and kind.

KO
Kristina O.
Ontario, OR
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Great place and wonderful staff! The only place I would bring my car!

11/06/2020
Mr. L Dan Rowell
very good service, plus friendly.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 11/07/2020

Thank you Sir!!!
Call me for what ever you need.

11/03/2020
Mr. L Dan Rowell
very good service , and friendly.

11/02/2020
Mr. L Dan Rowell
friendly, and good service.

Mr. L Dan Rowell
good service and friendly.

very good service

good service

Dan R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/27/2020 Category: Service

10/27/2020 Category: Service
Mr. L Dan Rowell
very good experience, very friendly.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 10/28/2020

Hello Dan

SO sorry for the trouble you had with scheduling. I know I can help you there if you are interested. I apologize that your vehicle did not come back cleaner than when it came in and that it did not meet your expectation. We are suppose to walk you to your car to confirm that the was was up to yours and ours expectation and it sounds like this did not happen. I would like to get some information from you so I can use this feedback to make sure our staff is on point 100% of the time. I also have a solution I think you will like in regards to the cleanliness of your car as long as you approve.

Is there a best time for me to follow up with you?

CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 10/28/2020

Hello Dan

Thanks for taking my call. I greatly appreciate your time. Per our discussion if you can give me 48 hours notice I will come get your car and get it cleaned inside and out including the engine compartment and deliver it back to you. I know we will not let you down with this opportunity. Please keep my number listed below and call me any time!

CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 10/31/2020

Hello Dan

PLease don't forget the rescore we discussed.

Thanks

Scott

KG
Keri G.
Meridian, ID
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/25/2020 Category: Service
Fast efficient
Bronco motors always completes work when estimates, and is very clear reviewing the work done with you.
JENI T. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 10/26/2020

Good afternoon Keri -
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review - I'm glad Ryan was able to honor the appointment. I'll check and see what happened so we can prevent this in the future. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do - we're here to help!

Hope all is well,