Overall Rating 4.749998/5Overall Rating 4.749998/5Overall Rating 4.749998/5Overall Rating 4.749998/5rating 4.749998
Overall Rating 2.05/5Overall Rating 2.05/5rating 2.05rating 2.05rating 2.05

Rose B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased
Randy in parts was very helpful in getting a new key fob for my Santa Fe and the guys in the service dept were friendly and efficient. I always enjoy having work done at Bronco Motors and appreciate the clean restroom and waiting area. Job well done!

Maria M.

Boise, ID
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
The people are customer service oriented

Desiree H.
Mountain Home Air Force Base, ID
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
No comment

John C.
2017 Hyundai Azera
John connet
Service is excellent and prompt

Kathleen B.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
On time, no surprises, courteous.

RP
Robert P.
Garden Valley, ID
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Once again Bronco Motors Hyundai West did it right
The staff was courteous and the work superb. Kudos to Ryan Hatch.

LG
Lorena G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service
Best customer service I have received from any Hyundai dealership. The gentlemen that assisted at the counter went above by educating and updating my personal information. Also, advised of the availability for oil changes rather than scheduling and having me wait for hours.

CA
Carrie A.
Great Service as Usual!
Did a great job getting my car in and out and making recommendations. I will return for all my service!

TP
Thomas P.
Star, ID
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Experience
I am generally happy with the service performed. The exception was the recommendation to replace the cabin air filter at a cost of $50 plus. I did not think it was necessary. I went home, ordered the filter on Amazon for $10 and replaced it in less than 10 minutes. You can do better.

PJ
Phyllis J.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Personal
The staff is very helpful and Ryon is a great help and explains exactly what needs to be done

I will be back to have my brakes done

KC
Kathleen C.
Greenleaf, ID
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people great service

Katherine M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Appointments easy to make. Service guys always helpful. My only issue is that everything costs more at dealers such as batteries or tires etc than at places like Napa or tire places as Bruneel

Hello Katherine

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that we have not done a better job of explaining that we have a 30 day price match guarantee on all tire sales. I am not sure what you are comparing our battery to as NAPA has many different options but if we are not competitive please let us have the opportunity to make it right.

BW
Byron W.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Service people were nice this time.
Service was better this time. People were nice.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai West responded on 01/31/2019

We really appreciate you taking notice of our improvements. They are directly related to your feedback.

Bronco Motors Hyundai

GR
Gerald R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Saturday Special
Great people, great service, and understand Saturdays sometime is all we have for everything else. Crew was thorough and still got me out in time for the rest of the weekend.

Wow!

Thank You so very much Gerald. We appreciate these comments.

01/28/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Love this place

Dear Customer

Thank You for your feedback. We appreciate your enthusiasm to our facility!

JJ
Jesse J.
Middleton, ID
01/24/2019 Category: Service
They did a great job on my car and cleaned it
The only thing I'm complaining about is that I'm getting way worse gas mileage

Hello Jesse

Is there a time I can follow up with you to talk to you about your gas mileage and see if there is anything we can do for you?

Thank You for the feedback!

Fixed Operations

PM
Peggy M.
Caldwell, ID
2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/23/2019 Category: Service
The service center is always clean and comfortable. The staff are friendly, helpful and efficient. The waiting room and rest rooms are always clean, comfortable, and well stocked. The service is usually fast and well done. They always leave my car clean inside and out which I greatly appreciate. The prices are comparable with similar services and I feel I get more for my money.

Hello Peggy

thank You for all your observations. That really goes a long way with us as wework hard to provide a claen and comfortable environment,

Ronald W.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
01/23/2019 Category: Service
The Dealer
MY dealer puts the customer first. By this I mean the over all appearance of the dealership, the people that interact with the customer and the ability to provide the a need service. In other words one of the best.

Hello Mr. Customer

Thank You for noticing our facility and the peopl we have chosen to work with you. We really appreciate you mentioning this in your feedback.

Fixed Operations

SL
Stumbaugh L.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Everything as expected

Hello Dear Customer

Your feedback is short, sweet and to the point.