HP
Happy P.
11/30/2019
Great place to have your car fully inspected .
John will always take the time to listen to your concerns then address them as the most important first..
Great place to get a used car inspected before a purchase..

GL
Glen L.
08/11/2018
Great place
The price was fair and the service turn around was quick. Thanks brookside auto

L M.
04/17/2018
Top class poeple
I just bought a car here and it was the nicest experience. They even filled up my car with gas for me. I can’t say enough nice things about this place. Thanks guys!!! I love my car

Jack M.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/23/2017
Recent Service appointment
I dropped my truck off for a radiator flush and fill and a general check. The service was done on time and at a fair price. Good guys to do business with.

MF
MARYANN F.
Feeding Hills, MA
Jeep Liberty
12/07/2017
good mechanics.
the only place i would go for service. price was fair and service was excellent. all employees went above and beyond taking care of my vehicle. i needed more work done than i thought but they made it easy for me and did the work. glad they found the problem before it got to bad.

RICHARD M.
Ford Freestyle
12/02/2017
complete satisfaction whatever is being done to car
everyone is willing to do there best in whatever job is being done. keep you updated on what they are doing. not much wait time when making an appt. john is very helpful whenever our vehicles are brought in. this is a business you can trust. willing to do whatever you ask.

EWA C.
Mazda Tribute
12/01/2017
Best place in area!
There is no other garage like Brookside Automotive! They always find a way to help me with my car problems! Very helpful and great people! They make impossible - possibly again! Many times they accommodated they time to help me out. Thank you gentlemen!

ROBERT M.
Jeep Cherokee
11/13/2017
Great service from professional associates.
The job was done and the vehicle was checked over.
We are very satisfied with their attention to details.

EILEEN C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/15/2017
Jetta volkswagon 2011
You guys were wonderful..you took my car right away and also gave me a SENIOR discount..unheard of at other places..Thank you..will be back

EWA C.
Mazda Tribute
10/05/2017
Best place in area!
I always get the best service at Brookside Automotive. The people are very friendly and helpful. It's the only garage I go to when my car needs service!

TD
THOMAS D.
09/07/2017
Great shop
John has always been very helpful and if you, for any reason, are not satisfied, he will make it right. Good job.

TP

JUDY N.
Dodge Caliber
08/14/2017
Top notch service.
I always know they will do what it takes to fix your problem at a reasonable price.

CG
Caolyn G.
08/04/2017
sc1 saturn 2002
Once again brook side auto comes through again! They went above and beyond again , Jon and his crew did amazing job on my car !! again once again LOWEST PRICE! I want to thank them for all their hard work and professionalism.. Thanks again Jon

RICHARD M.
Ford Freestyle
07/31/2017
fast service
spends time finding what is wrong with the vehicle