Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12

Latest Review about 3 years ago

SE
Stacy E.
Yukon, OK
05/20/2015
Not great service!!!
I took my car there, I needed a heater core replace. They had my car for over a wk. When I GOT It Back The Heat Still Didn't Work. I Called them & they said bring it back. Kevin has been overly nice but they can't figure out how to fix my heat, remind you they started working my car in December of 2014. I taken it the 3 time & it took him over three wks. They gave me all these excuses , short worker & he worked on my car personally. It still don't work. They changed out all this stuff but my heat is still broken. I called him today and he acted surprised. You think he would just say I don't know what I'm doing. SORRY I can't fix it. This business sucks.

SE
Stacy E.
Yukon, OK
05/20/2015
Not great service!!!

Joe T.
10/27/2011
Extra help at no cost.
Thanks for securing my spare tire and jack
while I was in for the oil change.

SP
Shelley P.
09/17/2011
Friendly and Reliable Service
These guys are a pleasure to work with and very reliable. They stand behind their work and go out of their way to make sure you're happy with their results. They have worked on all four of my vehicles and I will continue to be a repeat customer.

NG
Nancy G.
09/06/2011
I don't know what this means.
I took my son's car there twice. The first time I took it, they told me it would probably only cost me around $50 to replace his window. It cost me nearly $300. The second time, it was going to cost me hundreds of dollars. I took it in on a Friday and when I went to check on it on a Monday, they still had not done the diagnostic on it. I told them not to touch it. I went and picked up the car. I will never do business with them again. I think they take advantage of single women.
Kevin H. from Brookwood Automotive
Our diagnostic fee is $42.00. We tell everyone that it is $42.00 to diag there issue's. On your first visit we replaced your window regulator without charging the diag fee. During the second visit for different issue's (3 months later) all work was declined, when work is declined we have to charge for diag so our tech can get payed for the time he spent on your vehicle. I would like to say that the vehicle was dropped of with three different complaints and we only charged one diagnostic fee for all three issue's. If I wanted to take advantage of my customers I would charge to diag. all three complaints separetly like other shops.

JJ
Johnny J.
09/06/2011
07 Civic
One day service with a loaner car.
Can't beat this shop. Friendly and honest.
Great job guys and below budget.

Lana M.
09/04/2011
great service
They have always gone out of their way to make sure my car has been taken care of promptly and correctly. I trust them with my car completely.

PD
Paul D.
Chandler, OK
08/30/2011
Great
Ease of scheduling and quality of work make this a quality place Customer service is outstanding

WN
Walen N.
08/29/2011
WAYLON N. FROM MOORE, OK.
KEVIN AND HIS CREW HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FAST, FAIR AND CONVENIENT. I HAVE RECOMMENDED THEIR SERVICES BEFORE AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO!

Don W.
08/28/2011
My Last Visit
Everything went well as usual....Kevin, you just charge too much...LOL....That's my only complaint....Judy Wisel

Joann B.
LAST VISIT8-27-11
DANNY AN i LIKE TAKING OUR TRUCK AN MY CAR TO YOUR BUSINESS, HE LIKE THE WORK DONE AN WE LIKE YOU GUYS.
JO ANN

RO
Raelynn O.
08/27/2011
Brookwood is the BEST all around!
I've taken my last 3 cars to Brookwood. They are honest as the day is long and have always been able to fix the problem to my satisfaction! Would not hesitate to recommend them!

KJ
Kristen J.
Very Satisfied
Excellent customer service! Same day repair and rock bottom deals. My first time to use this company but they have me as a customer for life! :)

EA
Ethan A.
08/26/2011
Brake Master Cylinder Replacement
I have had my truck and mini-van repaired a few times at Brookwood Automotive and have always been satisfied with their service. I had to take my truck back to them after they put a new master cylinder on it because one of the brake lines was not tightened all the way up and was leaking. But, they are always pleasant and try very hard to please. So, even if the work isn't always perfect their customer service has been excellent. What more can you ask for.

Donna P.
Weatherford Bound
I could not ask for a better, helpful, honest auto repair shop in OK! Kevin, Jimmy and the rest of the crew totally took care of my car problems.When car engine light kept coming on Kevin and Jimmy were committed to making sure my car was fixed and ready to make the trip to Weatherford. I will not take my car to anyone else. I'll come in from Weatherford to get my care serviced at Brookwood Automotive!!!! Thanks you guys! God Bless.

John T.
Good guys
Went there for an alignment, they had me in and out same day and are competitivley priced.

Jim R.
08/25/2011
Brookwood, is honest, friendly and accomidating. They will always be my choice for automobile service.