Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Mike B.
Lexus ES 350
10/11/2019
Trustworthy Service
Quick, dependable and reliable service with friendly employees

VC
Vicki C.
10/02/2019
Good work and close
Reasonable price, good work, nice employees, and close to home’

Mike M.
10/02/2019
Dan Miller
They do a great job

Christopher S.
09/28/2019
I have used FLEET over the last 25 yrs. I’ve always relieved excellent,respectful, and honest service. They are an extension of my family.
I absolutely respect and support FLEET.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

Thank You! We appreciate the kind words, we are happy to help any time!!

Anne S.
Blanchard, OK
Chevrolet Pickup
09/19/2019
Perfect, as always !
I love my very old vehicles, and the wonderful care has kept them running, dependably for years! A few years ago my 1997 Chevy Silverado carried me safely through winter storm Goliath,across 3 states in torrential rain , tornadoes, ice...thanks to a thorough checkup before the journey.

Thank You Anne!

HB
Heather B.
09/17/2019
Consistent
Great service and friendly staff.

SK
Steven K.
09/12/2019
Honest and dependable
I have been a customer of Fleet Transmission for alot of years. It all started when my late beautiful mother was trying to find a good & honest person to work on her car. She found Fleet & the owner Dan. I can never thank him enough for taking care of her when she needed help. Since then Rachel has been a big part of Fleet and just as careing. I would never hesitate sending a parent, child or friend to Fleet Transmission because they treat you like you want your family treated.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

Thank You so much! Yes we all go way back, thank you & your family for your long time trust.

IW
Iris W.
09/12/2019
Thanks
I appreciated the way I was made to feel confident that I came to the right place for best possible assessment and repair experience

Thank You, we appreciate you & your business

Ruffin S.
GMC Envoy
09/11/2019
Great People!
I have taken our vehicles to Fleet several times. They have consistently done great work AND they are extremely courteous and respectful... even to an old guy like me driving a 12-year-old SUV.

Thank You!

Claude B.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/10/2019
People and work they provide
Great job on and older vehicle thanks

Alfreda S.
Ford Edge
09/09/2019
Car repair 9/16/19
They get your vehicle in as soon as possible! Call with an estimate. Do not repair things that are fine. They have the top mechanics that fix your car as soon as possible, are honest!
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2019

Thank You, we are always so happy to help

Caren B.
Kia Sorento
09/07/2019
service received
communication from the Fleet crew about the repairs on your vehicle

David W.
Norman, OK
09/05/2019
Great customer care and wanting to do you right
Always able to help and goes beyond anyone else in their business sector

Thank You!

Kim B.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/02/2019
Chevy Colorado
We took my sons truck in with a battery that kept dying and a list from another mechanic. They were able to locate the wiring problem and tell us what was needed and what wasn’t. It is nice to have a mechanic I trust.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 09/05/2019

Thank You so much!

BC
Brenda C.
08/29/2019
Great repair service!
My 2013 Malibu was overheating. Fleet figured out the problem and got it fixed quickly at a reasonable cost.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2019

Thank You so much for you visit, we are happy to help.

RN
Raul N.
Choctaw, OK
Kia Optima
08/28/2019
Customer service
They will fix your car right. Even if are working whit that warranty They going tell that warranty what u problem is ,and I believe they not take short corte they will do what sopuse to do ..I always will take my car to then for any mechanic problem I have
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2019

Thank You so much, we are very happy to assist you.

Daniel S.
Chevrolet S-10
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the business did a good job and he is satisfied with the service they provided.

MN
Mike N.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the work was good and fast.

SP
Steve P.
Elmore City, OK
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/25/2019
These guys always do a great job..