Sandy B.
Ford Expedition
10/16/2020
Always fast, fair, and friendly!

RT
Roy T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/14/2020
They tell you what the problem is and cost for repair before doing it.
I have been to these guys before with good results. That’s why I returned. The fact they give a heads up before doing anything means a lot.

Christi M.
Buick Enclave
Easy & Friendly
Very friendly staff & straight forward good customer service. Finished in a timely manner and charged exactly what I was quoted.

Katrinka S.
Buick Century
Wonderful service
The two most important qualities at Fleet: customer service and competence. Fleet takes care of you!

SK
Steven K.
10/13/2020
Trust & dependability. Great people.
I have been taking my auto's to fleet for many years and I can honestly say ever person there there has been friendly and does excellent work. I trust what they tell me and I trust what they charge me for their service. Fleet is the place to go if you want dependable & honest people taking care of your auto's.

Maria B.
10/06/2020
Quality Service, very fast and efficient work on both of my vehicles.
Quality Service, very fast and efficient work on both of my vehicles.

GP
Glen P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/03/2020
Excellent garage
Speedy service, honest quotes, never any issues with any repairs done here

MI
Marca I.
Nissan Rogue
10/01/2020
Their very professional
Staff was very professional and greeted you with kindness. I felt very comfortable waiting for my car and was offered refreshments. I will for sure go back to Fleet Auto

Village, OK
09/23/2020
Awesome!!!!!!
After trying to get my car fixed on several occasions with my warranty. They where the only ones able to get the job done and they where quick. Words cant explain how relieved I am. Happy I found them!!!
Thanks you all so much!

VT
Verla T.
Honda Fit
09/18/2020
So far honest
Great place to go treat their customers good. Honest.

TT
Tim T.
09/15/2020
No job too small or large always great service and friendly faces đź‘Ť

09/09/2020
Clean shop
Been there a long time .
The test of time

Tom S.
Saturn LS
09/04/2020
Great and honest as always.
Fleet always treats us great. Always honest and knowledgeable. They keep my cars running and have been for years.

TL
Travis/Brena L.
08/27/2020
Always does a great job and stands by their work
They get to know their customers and have away done a great job. They answer any questions I have and addressed every issue I have had.

Roy C.
08/25/2020
Awesome service.
These guys are awesome, from the lady upfront to the mechanics. My wife and I have had our cars worked on there for the past 3 years and haven’t had an issue.