Jerry B.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/14/2021
Moms 2002 Camaro
They have always taken care of my Moms Camaro. The car had been sitting awhile and needed some work done. They got it running in 2 days and everything is fine. My Morher passed away at Age 92 on June27. She gave me the Camaro so I have to keep it up in her memory. Thanks

PM
Paul M.
Ford Bronco
Expert care
After trying 2 other shops that told me the noise my 69 Bronco was making was “just normal road noise” I called Kyle and asked if they could check it out for me. I really wanted to make sure that they could keep the truck inside because of worries about weather and safety. They assured me they would take care of my truck.
After a short time they diagnosed the issue which was not an average problem. They were able to give me a best case vs. worst case scenario and gave me estimates for both situations. Unfortunately it was a worst case situation, but Tim worked his magic and the truck runs and sounds like it should. My experience with Fleet was excellent and I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys!

David L.
06/29/2021
Consistent excellent work in a timely manner
Dan has been my go to mechanic for well over thirty years. I am always more than satisfied with his work. I have recommended him to many folks over the years.

Mercury Montego
Super Friendly
Heard about this place after Firestone refused to look at my car. The staff at Fleet are so friendly and helpful. I found my go to place for any of my future car care needs!

Riley G.
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Riley said they did an excellent job, were honest and did quality work.

Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2021
Very friendly workers.

GP
Glenn P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/20/2021
Reliable service
Always dependable, the work is outstanding

AW
Alan W.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/16/2021
They know what they are doing.
When they schedule me. They get right to it.

Thank You!!

Jack R.
06/16/2021
Very timely repair and courteous staff

KL
Kathy L.
Jones, OK
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/12/2021
I should have gone sooner
Amazing! I had been having a vibration in my front end for a long while. I had taken it to Hibdons on several occasions but the vibration continued to be a nuisance. One test drive with a fleet mechanic and she was able to pinpoint the problem. She also noticed that the truck was out of alignment due to the position of the steering wheel. The overall service provided was amazing and I was informed of issues found every step of the way. I would definitely recommend Fleet Auto Repair to others and will seek their service in the future.
Thanks folks, I truly feel my truck got the service it needed.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 06/17/2021

Thank You so much, we appreciate your visit & trust.

KD
Kim D.
Jeep Patriot
06/11/2021
Simply The Best
I’ve been taking my Jeep Patriot to Fleet for a number of years and I always get the best service. The estimates are thorough and well explained and the repairs are quick. I trust Fleet Auto Repair completely and would highly recommend them.

TH
Tom H.
Toyota Tundra
06/10/2021
Simply the Best!
Man of few words.

Nissan Murano
06/05/2021
Excellent work at a reasonable price
Fleet has become my go to repair shop. It came highly recommended by a trusted mechanic. I’ve referred family members. Keep up the good work!
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 06/17/2021

Thank You, we rely on word of mouth referrals & appreciate it

RU
Ralph U.
Pauls Valley, OK
06/03/2021
Excellent service fast
We took our car in on Tuesday afternoon and it was ready the following day. They kept me informed all through the process. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

NB
Natalie B.
06/03/2021
They fixed my car promptly. Informed me along the way and the prices were great.
Excellent customer service from the front desk to the mechanics. I won’t go anywhere else.