04/15/2021
GreT!
The service was great, fast and reasonable. Front office personnel was awesome.

LG
Lynn G.
Lincoln MKT
04/14/2021
Appreciate Fleet Technicians making us aware of any pending maintenance issues.

Dana G.
04/14/2021
customer service
FLEET is a super place to take your vehicle. Very honest and customer service is awesome.

AW
Alan W.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/13/2021
Job 👍 Well Done! Merry
I depend on the Professional mechanics. I don’t have to take it somewhere else to have it redone.

SA
Sharon A.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/10/2021
Knowledge and helpful people
I took my daughter’s car here, not really knowing what was wrong with it. I felt very comfortable with the explanations given to me about what work needed to be done, and what was most important to address first.

Jeanne C.
04/08/2021
Awesome Service
What makes Fleets outstanding is not just the thoroughness in assuring your car is safe and repaired, the people make it great. The are open and friendly and professional. I feel like a part of the Fleet family. I know I will be taken care of.. they know the vehicle they repair will be transporting my family and I. They explain what is wrong with my vehicle and give me options if there are any. I know the cost upfront and if something needs to change - the call and explain what and why.

SK
Steven K.
04/08/2021
Trust & dependability. Great people.
I've had my auto repair done at Fleet for many years and I can truthfully say they are the best. After so many years they are my friends. It's too bad I only talk to them or see them when something needs fixing. But at least I know who to call & can trust. Thank you to everyone at Fleet. I appreciate everything you have done for me & my family.

FW
Fred W.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Allison. She said she has been going to the business for a long time and they also had reasonable prices.

AN
Amy N.
Ford Expedition EL
04/07/2021
Fantastic!
My family and I have been going here for years. We’ve always been happy with the work they’ve done on our vehicles. Dan and his staff are honest, kind, and hard working.

CA
Candise A.
FIAT 500
04/07/2021
Wow! Awesome!
Fleet went above and beyond to perform professional, precise, FAST service!
I cant believe how fast for the work I needed, and they offered a ride to make sure I got to where I needed to be!
They had obvious regulars, adm that's always a good sign!
When they were explaining to me what was wrong, they had no problem telling me everything!
I will definitely be back!

Alice S.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
04/02/2021
great place for vehicle repair
From the first phone call until you pick your vehicle back up they are all awesome. They keep you informed every step of the way. Very courteous and knowledgeable. I would recommend them for all your auto repairs.

Richard S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2021
Professional great job every time
I highly recommend Fleet for all your car needs. They are the BEST!

AW
Amy W.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/26/2021
2 thumbs up!
Excellent service.
Took care of our truck issues lickety split.
Appreciate their care to go above and beyond for their customers.

Scott S.
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Scott said he has always had good luck with them. They are reputable and he trusts them . They are not the cheapest place, but they do good work and he is very happy with them. He will continue to recommend them to his friends, by word of mouth.

Katrinka S.
Buick Century
03/24/2021
Great people, great service
Fleet is a wonderful company with a high standard of professionalism. Always willing to answer inquiries. The customer is treated with respect and courtesy. I highly recommend Fleet Auto Repair.