James S.
03/31/2020
Great Service!
The service was excellent and they kept me up-to-date on the status of my repairs. They were very thorough and did a great job of explaining what needed to be done and why. I found them to be honest, friendly, and competitively priced.

Robert M.

Lindsay-Nikita D.
Jeep Renegade
03/19/2020
Amazing People and Amazing Work
I've been taking my cars here since I moved to OKC and I am so glad a friend told me about them. They take care of my Jeep and BMW and took care of my Durango until it was time to Old Yeller it. They always do great work, the prices are right, and they really get to know you. Thank you all of you at Fleet Auto.

ThankYou!! We appreciate your trust

Ron S.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/18/2020
Honest , dedicated, thorough.
They give you the information, the options and prices. The team works hard to keep you on the road .

Thank You for your visit! We appreciate you

Dodge Charger
03/18/2020
Personable
Fleet has always been honest and upfront about my cars needs. I appreciate them and have for my car’s needs for over 30 years.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 04/06/2020

Thank You for your long time patronage

Nissan Murano
03/11/2020
Quick and good price
They repaired my vehicle for way cheaper than the competition quoted me and quickly. Friendly and courteous staff!
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2020

We are very happy you found your way to us & we are appreciative of your business, we aim to please!

LN
Linda N.
Buick Century
03/10/2020
Linda neimann
The best car care! I recommend them highly

We are so happy to help, Thank You

CN
Claire N.
02/28/2020
Best caring friendly service in OKC !!!
Great service and interaction. You have provided great care for me for years!! And I thank you.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2020

Thank You so much, & we appreciate your long time trust.

CP
Cur P.
02/25/2020
Cool
I think they got to the root of my issues no problems

Steve W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/18/2020
Good service but light bulb replaced $92 ??
My hub replacement was good, they got it in and out as they said. But a headlight replacement was $92 + $15 part. Wish i hadn't asked for that. Overall Fleet had worked on a fleet of my families cars and have done very well over several years and autos.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 02/18/2020

Hi we do appreciate your business & your visit as well as the whole family over the years. Unfortunatly the design of that headlamp is more complicated than some & it takes a bit longer to access than most, we do appologize for any concerns & we are happy to discuss further if you'd like. Again thank you for your visit.

LP
Linda P.
Chrysler 300
02/17/2020
Honest reliable
Fleet is honest and reliable. They stand behind the work they do. They never have tried to get me to do more work then is needed. They always work hard to do the job right and at the best cost. Fleet is only repair shop I will use.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you so much, we aim to please.

TT
Tim T.
02/13/2020
Always feel comfortable with the service and work
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 02/18/2020

Thank You so much, as always its a pleasere to do business with you

Steve H.
02/07/2020
Staff is very honest
I have gone to Fleet since 1999 and in that time they have an opportunity to overcharge me or you are falsely represent the problem. They have never done so. They have always been honest and given me excellent service

We appreciate you!

Joe B.
02/06/2020
Fleetingly good!
We recently had work done at Fleet Auto Repair and were very pleases with the service. Made a same day appointment and they completed our repairs by the afternoon of same day. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Great local shop..we will definitely be back for future car service .
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 02/06/2020

Thank You so much, we were very happy to assist

02/04/2020
They are very trustworthy.
I have being using fleet for about 15 years now they are very nice and they say what they're going to do and they actually do it and the price is always been good and so I would definitely recommend them.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 02/06/2020

Than You so much, we appreciate your long time patronage