Steve W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/18/2020
Good service but light bulb replaced $92 ??
My hub replacement was good, they got it in and out as they said. But a headlight replacement was $92 + $15 part. Wish i hadn't asked for that. Overall Fleet had worked on a fleet of my families cars and have done very well over several years and autos.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 02/18/2020

Hi we do appreciate your business & your visit as well as the whole family over the years. Unfortunatly the design of that headlamp is more complicated than some & it takes a bit longer to access than most, we do appologize for any concerns & we are happy to discuss further if you'd like. Again thank you for your visit.

YA
Yvonne A.
Nissan Rogue
12/27/2019
Service was impeccable
I called ahead to get an estimate of cost. They were not only professional but quick with a response. They were able to get me in the next day and repair my car in less time than expected. My vehicle is very important because it’s the only source of transportation for my family. Rachelle and Dena were professional, knowledgeable, courteous and friendly.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for you visit & your kind words, we truly appreciate you and all of our customers.

Suzuki SX4
10/23/2019
They are very pleasant and helpful
They got my car in and out in no time.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 10/24/2019

LT
Linda T.
07/27/2019
Decent experience
I was referred by a friend who said they were fair on pricing and did good work. I got in and they had a loaner. I used it for two days and although the estimate was more in the end they had done more work and even replaced my broken sun visor. No problem so far. Very good service.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 08/12/2019

Thank You for your visit, & yes sometimes surprises happen and we thank you for your patience

CK
Cheri K.
Kia Rio
07/03/2019
They treat me like family.
They charged less than the competition was going to charge me just to diagnose the problem - but they diagnosed and solved the problem.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 07/03/2019

Thank You, We appreciate your business!

AR
Alvin R.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Alvin said the service was good except he wished they would have checked the battery, because it wouldn't start the next morning.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2018

Oh no!! We are very sorry for the inconvience. We did check them & recharge the batteries, It must have had a bad cell. We would have gladly assisted if we knew.

Luke M.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Luke said that the place did a good job.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2018

Shelton B.
Pontiac G6
07/24/2018
Drop my car off and got it back the same day. Awesome
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2018

SR
Susan R.
GMC Envoy
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Bill. He said the cost was high for what was actually done on his vehicle. He would recommend this business for the quality of their work. They moved a sensor from one side of the engine to the other. They did not document what they did, but the manufacturer changed the location of the sensor from when he worked on it before. He has not had a bit of problems with his vehicle since they fixed it.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2018

Hi, Thanks for the visit we appreciate you. All of our work is detailed on the invoice, We will gladly send another copy if you need it. But we did not relocate the sensor, its where it was originally located. The older models had the sensor in a different location. Sorry for any confusion.

SF
Sinetta F.
Hyundai Entourage
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Sinetta said the service at this business was fine and she will be going back.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2018

GW
Glenda W.
Buick Park Avenue
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Glenda said she was satisfied with everything. She was pleased with what they advised and she enjoyed the kind customer service.

Kim S.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Kim said this business usually has a quick turnaround time but during her most recent experience, they took longer than they usually do.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2017

Thank You for your repeated business, & yes it did take longer than expected and we are very sorry for this but it turned out great.

T
Tom
Ford Econoline
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Tom said the business provided good service.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 09/29/2016

Ken S.
Nissan Pickup
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Ken said this business did a pretty good job, but it was not perfect.
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 09/29/2016

I agree, this repair was a bit tricky, all came out working in the end. Thank You for your business.

Russell R.
Chevrolet Uplander
08/07/2016
INTEGRITY AND FACTUAL OPERATIONS
HONEST ASSESMENT OF SITUATION FOR THIS PROBLEM....APPRECIATED !!
Rachelle H. from Fleet Auto Repair responded on 09/01/2016